Why do you hate Arkham City's Clayface boss fight?

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 115K)

it was alright, as far as bosses in these games tend to go. I never anticipate mind-blowing bosses in games like this, unfortunately. These are more like character simulators, great at making you feel like Batman or Spider-Man, but lack in other typical videogame areas.

High IQ response
Sometimes Yea Forums can be a decent place, sometimes.

All I did was throw ice bombs and dodge occasionally. By the series standards it was alright but for the final boss I expected more, especially after the backlash Titan Joker got.

fpbp

wasn't there a shitty twist, like you fight Ras Al Ghul and he turns into clayface at the end?

And the fight had like 3 or 4 phases

It was good, but I liked the fight with Mr. Freeze better.

I don't even remember it. Like literally. Bosses were always shit in arkham games.

>Do different stealth moves lmao
why do people love the freeze fight again?

It was the Joker, but yeah. I mean, at the time, it was a neat way of putting him in there.

Yes, exactly yes

>Being forced to change up tactics without getting spotted is a bad thing

you forgot sekiro

>I can't spam the same move all the time to cheese the fight lmao

The twist was the joker never drank the cure for some reason that I can't remember and just had clayface disguise himself to make it look like he did. I don't remember why though because I remember Harley Quinn stealing the cure during the mr freeze fight

A better question would be why do I hate all the Arkham series' boss fights and the answer is because they're shit.
>b-b-but Mr. Freeze
Mr. Freeze was a glorified stealth take-down tutorial. It might as well be a generic thug in the freeze suit. Sure, it's better than fighting another roided henchman, but that's not saying much.

Attached: 3a3.gif (540x360, 522K)

this is true, it's just a busywork with story focus

Talia stole it back at some point.

Ahh that makes sense

>crawl to spot
>wait
>crawl to different spot
>wait

The fights where Batman is tripping and Rocksteady got to do crazy shit with the visuals (Asylum Scarecrow sequences, Ra's in City) were good. I admit I haven't played all of Knight and skipped Origins. I heard that despite all its issues Origins has some of the best bosses in BamHam.

AK Deathstroke Tank Fight.

Why did Clayface team up with Joker in the first place? Boredom?

To throw rocks at Bats.

user, those are in the same game, one cutscene apart from each other. Though I dont blame you for messing that up. All 4 games are very samey.

Character sim (or more traditionally, vicarious living) definitely seems to be one of the big trends in modern big budget games.

That is correct.

Same.
Seriously what the fuck is this? I beat the game, but I'm looking up the boss right now on youtube and I have no memory of it at all.