$14 on Playstation

>$14 on Playstation
>$50 on Switch
>PS version runs better
>Switch version is portable

Remember when portable games were much less expensive than console games?

Attached: 49817DB3-1A9C-4F0B-B02C-6CF74D258A54.jpg (225x225, 13K)

Remember when blantant fanboy shills didn’t post on Yea Forums because they were too poor to afford more than one console
neither do I

It's the Jewtendo tax.

Attached: nintendo-crash.jpg (1376x321, 124K)

>calls other blatant shills
>defends $50 PS2 ports
Kindly off yourself, cocksucker.

Please show me where in my post I defended anything of the sort. In fact I didn’t even mention ports, you’re just a assblasted nigger who’s grasping at straws

>blantant fanboy shills
isn't that his line? any normal shopper would point out the disparity.

Nobody will care that you defended some nip jews online.

I mean, if a port of dunno, Call of Duty were to release a year late it wouldn't have the eventual time discounts.

However, 50 bucks is an armed robbery.

Based and rektpilled

Does anyone actually give a fuck about XII though?

t. i've never played xii because i'm too poor

I feel like this is a large reason companies are looking to port their old games to the Switch after porting it to other systems a while back. Just another excuse to jack up the price close to a newly released title

Only patricians.

$50?! Wtf

He’s clearly trying to assert the playstations superiority over the switch as well as the superiority of the fan base. Only a shill would do such a thing, I own both a PS4 and switch and have no reason to care about the superiority of one or another

Fuck yeah I do

He's saying Switch owners get ripped off you cocksucker.

Well good, because I didn’t. Again you’re making all this up, I’m clearly calling YOU a faggot nowhere did I make a comment about Nintendo or sony

>nuuuh stop criticize jewtendo stoooop
Take out that Reggie dick from your mouth, cocksucker. Nobody is paying you for this.

Everyone look at this illiterate faggot

Everyone look at this Reggie cocksucker.

Nintenfatlards are like abused whores who work for free

Attached: 1555642585031.jpg (2754x1278, 958K)

They ran out of Wii U games so now they went to PS2 instead.

You are a fucking moron, it’s like you don’t even read my post and instead just spew out nonsense like “HURRR SHILL REGGIE COCKSUCKER DEFENDING JEWTENDO” you’re a fucking idiot I never mentioned or even referenced Nintendo and you have done nothing but make shitty retarded post and embarrass yourself

Found op

I do

Attached: gigachad.jpg (1080x1331, 97K)

Except only Switch fanboys who don't have other platforms would buy this rip-off.

How will op ever recover

Well those people are just as big of faggots as Sony fanboys (like op)

You're really desperate huh? OP made a thread about two versions of a specific game. You're the one trying to turn it into a general console war, and then turn around and call OP a fanboy.
>inb4 you call me OP
This is my second post in the thread.

I'm not OP and I own a Shitch. I don't see why this game should be 50 on there while it's already sub 20 on the PS4. At least make it 29.99.

Im sure it's going to drop to that price on the Xbox and remain at 50 on the Shitch too

switch version has respec and multiple gambit loadouts
still not worth 50 bux tho

just buy it used in a year in physical copy

Literally the best game of the franchise.

Too poor for what? I got the game at only 10 euros back in 2006, even back then the prices made more sense on Sony consoles than they ever did on Nintendo.

You are literally defending paying over 3x as much for a game than other systems. OP said PS4 runs better and Switch is portable. How is that pushing playstation? Those are the facts.

No it's fucking garbage, boring plot, boring characters, boring "gameplay" (quotes because you're actually just watching your characters do everything for you). Thank god it had a 4x fast forward mode, or I never would have made it through the slogfest.

this x100

the only major drawback to XII is that summons aren't useful

BotW, Ultimate, and Mario Maker 2 are the only must haves on the bottom part. And BotW was never a must have for the Wii U. It launched on its death bed and the option to get it for the Switch was always there and even recommended.

I don't know what sale is going on this week, but FF12 has always been $50 on PS4.

Attached: Screenshot_20190506-134806_Samsung Internet.jpg (1080x2220, 684K)

Based

Attached: E6474BD6-41E8-4C2E-83F9-4641AA2C2A69.png (240x240, 92K)

>how is he pushing PlayStation
Look at op’s Other post he’s a blatant fanboy

>tfw I bought the Switch version of Crash for 20 bongs
>also bought that Mario & Rabbids game with all the DLC for 25 bongs

Its sad when Activision & Ubisoft is looking a lot less jewish than most of these companies right now

Attached: 1556417129948.png (629x581, 24K)