Animal crossing

Besides Isabelle everywhere, what do you expect for Animal Crossing 2020?

Attached: IMG_20190426_210735.jpg (2013x2838, 661K)

Other urls found in this thread:

kickstarter.com/projects/1987355796/animal-crossing-cute-cafe-collection-enamel-pins
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

For it to release in 2019

>le 2020 meme

Ass and tities

I expect another mascot besides Isabelle.

Why are there rocks in her drink?

looks like boba pearls

It's bubble tea you fucking retard

The fuck is that?

Its like soft rocks

Is it still worth playing 3DS one?

Yes.

Why does the dog have massive tits

Disappointment

Don't count on it

Attached: 1556572574022.png (848x736, 1.26M)

artist? reverse has got nothing, and I need to see if they've drawn anymore busty Isabelle

Google.

My friend needs more kickstarter backers for the pins she designed kickstarter.com/projects/1987355796/animal-crossing-cute-cafe-collection-enamel-pins

Attached: kickstarter.png (1024x576, 495K)

They’ll add dating and marriage...

Which the vast majority of male players will use to get with Isabelle.

cute. but since you're shilling it here, I'm gonna tell you they look like shit. go away.

Ok

Kill every furry
Use torture before you finish them off

based

flyover?

oh so it's like a search engine

i just want Bob and Erik, man. also to be called out for crossdressing like the gaylord i am, that was a neat feature in new leaf that they noticed when you did that

die faggot

I hear fire is a painful way to go and it's best way to clense the filth.

A short little trailer at e3 this year and a release date on december 6th just in time for christmas.

Attached: 54y3.gif (500x281, 1.75M)

here's your animal crossing fanbase bro

Attached: nu-AC fandom.jpg (750x760, 215K)

Faggot drink

>also to be called out for crossdressing like the gaylord i am
Not gonna happen in a post-2014 world, Mabel probably won't even look at you funny when you try on a skirt anymore

being noticed for trying it out was already progressive enough, but it did feel kinda like they were just being supportive because you were the mayor in retrospect.

I'm definitely expecting relationship mechanics and more focus on character interaction in general. They learned from New Leaf that girls love Animal Crossing to a ridiculous degree, so it's a safe bet that they'd improve the aspects that appeal to them.

Not when the Switch game will just improve on it. At least try the GameCube game since it has tons of features that are still missing in the newer games.