There will soon be more PC gamers in China than the total population of the United States

THE TIMES THEY ARE they are a-changin'.

>"By 2023, there will be an estimated 354 million PC gamers playing online games in China—more than the entire population of the United States. That overwhelming number of players will be responsible for making China's enormous games industry an estimated $16 billion USD by that same year—and keep in mind that mobile games is an even bigger market in China."

>"Over 24 percent of Steam users have set their language to simplified Chinese, and China is the biggest source of download traffic from Steam. Earlier this year, PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds said that Asia contributed to 53 percent of its $920 million in revenue."

>"China has 138,000 internet cafes"
>"Esports is the strongest driver of growth for China's PC games market. Esports revenue was $6.3 billion in 2018, accounting for 41.4% of PC online games revenue. It's projected to reach $9.5 billion in 2023."

pcgamer.com/China-PC-online-game-market-report-2019/

Attached: 23.png (693x700, 808K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8A0ylonIRzU
comicbook.com/anime/2018/02/06/china-bans-darling-in-the-franxx-anime/
scmp.com/news/china/society/article/2178724/china-produces-karl-marx-cartoon-series-mark-200th-anniversary
youtube.com/watch?v=PaiXBEwsxVE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>there are more bugs than people
no shit lmao

fpbp

If you dont have a PC at home you're not a PC gamer

These roaches arent anything more than shit and lobby fillers

As long as they stay on their government quarantine servers.

That's one hell of a mass procrastination going on there.

At least they aren't killing themselves on the streets

that's funny coming from a nigger monkey

>Americans
>people
La creatura...

fpbp

Attached: 1556787988847.jpg (582x600, 294K)

>at home
But user, chinks and gooks live in these internet cafes. That is their home.

>hollywood is already making their movies to cater to the chinese market
>You'll live to see the same but for videogames

Eh, Japan still makes games that cater specifically to Japanese tastes in spite of them not being similar to US+Europe, so I'm not worried.

There are already next to no good games these days anyway.

Attached: 1272732117126.jpg (504x502, 82K)

Spot the insectoids

Are you implying chinks are more human than americans? HA.

It's over for Steam!

Attached: epic store.jpg (963x1080, 54K)

中国世纪

减去500社会信用评分

Attached: 习近平枪.jpg (780x520, 92K)

Why are Americans so (dumb and) racist? Yet they chimp out as soon as you talk about the 80% and the orange person.

Attached: 435.jpg (800x560, 70K)

This just shows that China has too many people and not enough work to go around.

But keeping it vidya, hopefully this means that AAA garbage will move over there and leave real vidya to the enthusiast crowd like before. I know it probably won't given the shitty, slow-moving American work ethic, but a man can dream.

Attached: 1551871369695.jpg (800x533, 100K)

All those internet cafes running windows and Intel/nvidia hardware is making those companies absolute billions. No wonder Microsoft are porting their games to PC.

Japan idolizes the smell of their own farts, even at the cost of less profits
US+EU only enjoy's the smell of anyone's farts as long as it isn't theirs, especially if there's money involved
I hope that's a good enough analogy

That's good thought. More buyers. China is a great place to sell shit since they buy everything.

With China, you can pretty much apply this to anything

>There are more soldiers in China than the total population of the US
>There are more faggots in China than the total population of the US
>There are more addicts in China than the total population of the US
>There are more weebs in China than the total population of the US

>whataboutism
el atrocidad...

At least China knows how to pander to weebs. US hates everything about Japan.

Attached: u3mc8kd746h11.jpg (2208x1242, 299K)

>randomly spouting 9gag memes
based retard...

>9-9gag meme
le 56 face

how the fuck is steam still alive over there and the epic store not dominating?

Don't worry everyone, the free market will guide the way :^)

There are more cute girls in China than the total population of the US!

Attached: istockphoto-620725482-612x612.jpg (612x408, 31K)

Have you been to China? Cute girls are 1 in a million there.

All those Epic Store customers. Steam is fucked.

>pc becomes unplayable cause of cheaters
Hahahahahahaha

Is Epic even available on China? Tencent have their own store in there (WeGame).

Chinese gamers are no different than the female "gamers" who played on their phone once. They're a huge number that just serves to mess up the real stats

mad af chink detected

Tencent is China.

What games do Chinese people play? I want to know what shit the game industry is going to pump out to appeal to them.

fpbp

>only playing moba and freetoplay shit
>gamers

china lacks women, lacks even more cute girls

fpbp

Chinuh Numbah Wan

>What games do Chinese people play?
I was part of a student ambassador program back in HS like 6 years ago. Unless things have changed significantly is spot on.

>triple ayyy games switch from thinly veiled exploitation of western gamers to exploitation of bugmen
>rest of the industry carries on like usual

Call me when something worth worrying about happens.

fpbp

how do I get a qt mainlander girl like this?
youtube.com/watch?v=8A0ylonIRzU

Attached: xi phone.jpg (300x300, 16K)

It already kinda is. Low server pop, full of hacks an subhumans.

Attached: Screenshot_20181101-033033.png (1280x720, 733K)

Are there Chinese gamers who have good taste in vidya? Or are they all playing F2P trash?

F2P trash obviously. They can't afford much with their mom's factory job.

You need to improve your social score first comrade

>a country with no quality standards
>a country that is ok with cheating
>a country with a censor happy oppressive government

Oh well. You see it happening with movies, too. Games will be completely, irredeemably shit in 10 years. I'm just happy I lived through the late 80's and 90's to see the golden era.

Of course, thank you for the honest words of wisdom comrade.

Attached: xi pepe.jpg (420x420, 38K)

>falling for literal propaganda
shiggity diggity doo

chinks cant use EGS, funny enough they can use steam

You already see this shift with movies, desu. I don't really care because I'm a weeb and Westcuck games have sucked a fat dick for years now.
I've always liked both, though. I used to hop off my Playstation to go boot up my shitty PC to play some Might and Magic. Not Heroes, just regular M&M

Attached: mm.jpg (1280x720, 117K)

Attached: 1546586576329.jpg (662x441, 60K)

Attached: chink.jpg (1120x640, 122K)

You can't use the epic store in china

Yet still zero games for linux

oh the ironing

Attached: hueg.jpg (720x718, 57K)

Glorious post

The only good post in this thread.

Hey boys
I have a very crazy idea teehee
Lets nuke India and China from proxy nations in Africa!
World overpopulation crisis finished!
Or do you wanna live breathing WangTamg's smog and Pajeet's shit?

Attached: 1547388680657.jpg (230x220, 20K)

Good game

Nuking California would be a better use of a nuclear bomb.

Last time I denied a service to a chink (we were already closed), I listened to a 20 min exposition of what amazing clientele the chinese are, they buy everything of all things and sales will grow more than 50% thanks to them in all America. Of course she said she was officialy representing the glorious government of China too, they all do.
Well, I still said no. Satisfying. Fuck chinks.

The total PC users in China, 800 millions, are already more than entire US population.
Pic here are the bosses of 2 major graphic cards companies in the world, and they all have factories in China.

Attached: Sino Powa X.jpg (1912x814, 320K)

>There are more bugs than pigs
fix'd

HARRO, YOU MAD WHITE BOY. CHINA NUMBER ONE

Seething chink detected

No need. You already have smog and shits in America, made by Americans :)

Attached: Gender-Fluid Smog of California.jpg (1024x576, 111K)

My University was flooded with chinks, everybody hated them. They were rude as fuck, wouldn't hold doors open or thank you if you held them open for them, they'd bang into you, take all the good lecture hall seats 10-15 mins before a lecture even began.

If you were in a group for a project they'd openly converse in their bug language and ignore everybody else.

Honestly, fuck Chinks

Absolutely based

Seething amerimutt

>seething honky detected

Oh and their work ethic is so autistically high that unless you decide to dedicate your entire life to work and never having fun/a life, you will get fucked.

Chinks are barely human, they have no interest in things like partying, friendship etc...

German here, I hate the Chinese and shit will get worse when the flood the whole automobile market with their trash.

yet nobody does anything about it

Agreed

Absolutely ni hao

Attached: 1554746145586.jpg (433x454, 164K)

>having interests in partying or friendship
Fuck off normalfags

More like absolutely seething.

Blessed post.

Attached: 1545664026715.png (569x567, 154K)

El ogros de las americas...

Maybe because you're already "enriched" by all your precious Muslims immigrants.

Muslim isn't a race

Chinks started to flood their shit here in Argetina and I assume rest of south america. I feel bad for asia which is right next to those shitter

Ready the bayonets bro

Things like quality and standards mean nothing to Chinks.

They are vermin, and raised to work until they die and not question anything

legit one of the most out of touch posts on Yea Forums in general. Even if you don't give two fucks about battle royales you should have heard about the absolute holocaust of server issue PUBG has. The amount of insects hacking and flooding the servers is so outrageous that dozens of millions of people were leaving because there's no region lock (and by leaving, I mean they say they're leaving but they don't because they're spineless cucks). I don't know if the issue was ever fixed, nor would I ever touch pubg but it's a very real reality and it'll only get worse as time goes on. Thankfully chinese people earn like 8 dollars a week so as long as you play paid games instead of f2p, you'll be safe.

Disgusting
fpbp

>Over 24 percent of Steam users have set their language to simplified Chinese, and China is the biggest source of download traffic from Steam.
>doesn't even use steam accounts' regionality as a basis, which would still be skewed based on bots making alt accounts
>literally just says "people who download from chinese servers must be chinese"

this data is fucking worthless

>own property and an automobile either without a mortgage or with a steady paying job in any first/second-world country outside of the jurisdiction of the PRC
It's literally that fucking easy.

Censorship is going to be on another level, lmao
Say goodbye to waifus the moment China realizes it's hurting their family values

comicbook.com/anime/2018/02/06/china-bans-darling-in-the-franxx-anime/
>According to a posting on Chinese social media (as spotted on Reddit), DARLING in the FRANXX and Slow Start have been removed from their streaming sites. Although there is no concrete detail given as to why, but it is inferred (given evidence from Chinese users on Reddit) that it was removed for its suggestive content.

Finally they do something right.

>hit lma

Attached: 1544634287691.jpg (511x606, 87K)

This is now.

Attached: Steam20190507.jpg (1346x814, 119K)

scmp.com/news/china/society/article/2178724/china-produces-karl-marx-cartoon-series-mark-200th-anniversary
youtube.com/watch?v=PaiXBEwsxVE

Attached: 6a40df32-0364-11e9-b0d2-cf4a0f50367e_image_hires_124805.jpg (1200x800, 403K)

It’s because China actually reigns in its corporations so scam and scammer enterprises can’t scam you into lifelong debt by pretending to help. Turns out when you’re not allowed to be anti consumer you get more consumers.

I don't really understand these stereotypes, having both studied and worked with chinese people. Fun, social people, like any other people, nothing special. Then again none of them ever wanted to return to China, and from having to go there for work sometimes I understand why. I mean Shanghai is pretty fun in the weekends as an expat but the corporate culture is truly fucked and the government even worse.

one obese gay-lipped amerimutt marine would be able to kill sixteen fully armed chinamen with his bare hands

And it's already like this since 2017 or 2018.

Why don't they just make an army out of gamers? Sure they'll be inexperienced for the first two or three missions but that's not a problem since they don't die, they respawn.

Oh baby i can't wait for stiner's arc.

Attached: 1543605291954.gif (480x320, 2.99M)

none of that changes anything, we're talking percentages. every country's users have alt accounts. if you purged them all, the percentages would still be the same. if anything, english is overrepresented since there are probably more chinese who use steam in english than there are gwailos who can even read chinese

>implying the chinese give a fuck about censorship
All the weebs over there pirate anyway

Nah, they aborted all their girls

动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Winnie the Pooh 劉曉波动态网自由门

>implying the chinese give a fuck about censorship
Read the thread you idiot. They've already banned a ton of anime

does that mean consoleshits will finally die in our life time?

Attached: 1446312820325.gif (500x282, 1.65M)

The regular weeb nerd dont give a fuck. This is coming from a country full of cheaters and bootleggers. They'll pirate and obtain their shit illegally.

shit lmao

Attached: 1534442146184.jpg (480x640, 12K)

what do you mean? shit as in literal shit?

>By 2023

PCs will be outdated tech replaced entirely by mobile phones. Having a PC in your home will be like having a a telephone with a dial connected to a wall, people will notice your $4000 PC and say, "cool antique" my dad has one something like that.

This makes no sense at all. You can't compare shit like old telephones to new telephones and then do the same for PCs, they serve vastly different purposes.

Those old dial phones got replaced because there's no function they provide that's better than a wireless phone or a cellphone, PCs will exist for 2 reasons: 1 they're far more powerful than phones. 2. the way you input things is way different

No one is going to start playing CSGO or LoL with a touch screen

>PCs will be outdated tech replaced entirely by mobile phones.
>even though Pcs are used to program stuff like the apps those very phones uses and make games, something a phone and console can never do.

FPBP

Now if only we could get them to enjoy quality single player games, maybe the industry could be saved.

/thread
PC gaming is the only gaming that exists in Korea. DEAL WITH IT AND BRING THE APOLOGY JUICE NIDA.

>replying to the angry consoletard
Just ignore and report.

to be fair every big military has lost to a random country full of farmers, sometimes with results that end up making the US look good at losing, like the Russian Afghanistan invasion, or the Chinks never winning a single war.

May they fund our games like they fund Hollywood films.

Attached: 1507911245332.jpg (1280x960, 281K)

Thats really besides the point.
The point being that companies are going to gladly cater to the chinese, and be able to find success there.
Which frankly is really bad, considering how they love to eat up pay to win shit, and have the standards of slaves with Stockholm syndrome

Attached: 79c.png (600x564, 448K)

based

Whinnie the Pooh Tiananmen Square 198942

Hey you

play Girls Frontline

Attached: 504.png (1024x1024, 127K)

>Communist China banning consoles for decades is basically what cased PC gaming use to explode in China.

I guess communism did do ONE good thing...

Attached: 1554982061533.jpg (1280x720, 193K)

>all those shitty F2P games nobody's even heard of

Why does China have such a bad taste in gaming?

That's probably why they don't even feel remorse for cheating - it's not even their computer. It's like when we were kids messing around on the library or school computer.

This post 461186110 has been blocked and reported

Why do people hate folks that they have never, and will never, meet?

>There are already next to no good games these days anyway
There are literally more good games these days than ever before.

Attached: 1452661976796.gif (500x360, 1.32M)

There are enough videos of chinks abusing animals.

I bet that equipment burns just as good as Russia's.

>he watches hollywood

uh ok. This is BASED

Attached: FPBP.webm (800x800, 2.49M)

>americreaturas
>people
you almost got me there

Attached: el_atrocidad.webm (400x400, 2.51M)

Don't reply to my wife or me ever again.

ok let me know when your country invents something as important as the internet

Attached: 1460309526935.jpg (559x556, 38K)

dis nigga

Attached: flat800x800075f.jpg (250x248, 15K)

As a northern Californian, Los Angeles disgusts me. I wish we could cut them off from the aquaduct.

Attached: CA aquaduct.jpg (377x351, 35K)

Attached: 1521329994972.png (986x600, 193K)

those bans never stopped a chinese weeb from consuming anime.

Chinese weebs pirate 100% of their anime and japanese games. Chinese weebs take pride in never paying for a single japanese product they consume. Pirate it all.

>Nuke the US's biggest revenue generator
Y'know you're probably right

>see sekiro compilation
>all chinks playing with m+kb
>they surclass every single control user

based master racers

>can't name something his country invented
>so he replies with a shitty meme image that someone else made
poetic

that is by far the cutest fucking hellspawn I have ever laid eyes on

>I have no argument so I'll just post le epic mutt face
Yikes

Attached: 1496369414030.jpg (512x512, 56K)

to the bottom it is

>stealing inventions from other countries
classic tyrone

Attached: leamericanface.jpg (255x197, 7K)

fpbp, put me in the screencap faggots

Attached: 1548282182277.jpg (1200x675, 34K)

yeah no.

>throwing accusations with no evidence or even specific details
classic whatever kind of subhuman you are

Why China has so much overpopulation

Wow, you changed my mind.

You didn't.

Your own fault if you don't know how to find them.

well, appealing to the biggest market is what capitalism does, nothing i can do since it's infallible

Chinese aren't human so no

Winnie the pooh

Tiananmen square massacre

You are silly. Whether a game is good is a matter of opinion.

I would be more worried about india, in 2025 they will be the country with most population

Based.

thoughts?

Attached: tankman.gif (250x250, 1021K)

Shit, they might actually have more fags over there then

When will they get good taste though?

yooooo, her fucking teeth

the chinks also lost to a bunch of pirates with the help of foreign powers

dude probably got black bagged and anally raped in some chink gulag. Fuck China

Do you get bullied for NOT playing videogames in China?

Too bad it's worthless when literally every Chinese gamer pirates all of their games. All this is going to do is further drive the market into online-only MP games, as they're the only ones that can make money over there. In fact China's own game market has been like that for decades.

absolutely fucking based.

Attached: Ash.png (1440x900, 1.24M)

fpbp

Attached: 1541330289161.jpg (800x1800, 278K)

we already do see it.

is that sukisuki?

They are not allowed to play import titles dude.

Fuck the Chinese, fuck all of them.

In my highschool every hallway was filled to the max with chinese kids SITTING ON THE FLOOR.
>just at lunch time?
AT LUNCH TIME AND THE REST OF THE DAY TOO, EATING OUT OF THEIR FUCKIN PLASTIC BOXES FOOD THAT YOU COULD SMELL DURING CLASS.

Atleast its the lunchboxes that smell. Americans on the other hand...

Reminder that the World Wide Web (AKA that bit that all of the websites actually exist on) was invented by an Englishman.

Have you been to the US? Cute girls are 1 in a million there.