What's the Yea Forumserdict?

What's the Yea Forumserdict?

Attached: odin-sphere-leifthrasir-442359.12.jpg (1184x1496, 498K)

Good, if a bit repetitive

Amazing.
Cornelius = Oswald > Gwendolyn > Mercedes >>>>>>>>>>>>> Velvet

I only remembered the PS2 version I'm emulating doesn't have combos after the third stage. Can't be bothered to play anymore.

>not emulating the ps3 version
brainlet

>Not having the ps3 original bought on release
brainlet

I'm rocking a GT 440 m8. My PC would explode.

Shit taste tbqh senpai
Gwendolyn = Mercedes > Cornelius > Velvet > Oswald

>placing two best meat grinders after the inferior girls
Absolutely garbage taste

delicious

Attached: Capture.png (245x247, 161K)

best vita game

Gwendolyn can stunlock literally everything in the game and has the best characterization. Oswald feels and plays like shit and Cornelius is mindless spam. Mercedes is top tier cute and will be my child wife forever

>Gwendolyn can stunlock literally everything in the game
Anything Gwendolyn does Oswald and Cornelius do better.
Better mobility and much wider attacks for Oswald, absolutely insane full screen stunlocks and vastly superior attack magic for Oswald.
Retards unable to maintain berserk infinitely amuse me.

/thread

Enjoyed it more than expected, but it's obvious they either ran out of budget and/or they decided to pad the fuck out of the game.

>Better mobility and much wider attacks for Oswald
*Cornelius.

Even with berserk his damage output is shit and his attack options are too limited if you want to maintain maximum dps. Too many of his attacks move you too far away from the enemies and it makes them useless. Maybe it's just me, he was the least amount of fun to play was the only character who made combat feel like a chore

Its a ps2 game.

25 hours too long, but other than that it's cool. Especially that version you posted with the updated gameplay.

>Even with berserk his damage output is shit
With berserk he has the highest damage output in the entire game. On top of that he doesn't receive ailments and cuts the damage done to him in half.
In other words, you don't know shit about the game.
>Too many of his attacks move you too far away from the enemies and it makes them useless
His rape train literally drags anything along the line, his homing attack magic straight continues to assfuck enemies for 15 seconds, his another spell sucks everything into the centre of the screen, he has a full-screen attack while entering berserk, he has precise grabs on top of it, you literally don't know how to play him, that's why your opinion is fucking worthless

Whats the difference between ps3 and ps4? Its worth to buy it again? Its like 20 euro now.

Mindlessly mashing attack is fun I guess. I don't know why these idiots are arguing about combos and who's the better character when you can get through the whole game spamming square.
Art is pretty.

7/10. Decent on the surface, but it's a shallow, repetitive mess underneath.

Nothing I think. Leftraspehrehere is the version you want.

Reminder:

Cornelius >

Attached: CHKEzN-UIAEymvS.jpg (600x600, 30K)

So are there elements of exploration and backtracking or just a straight action RPG fighter?

And is this true? How's the difficulty?

Very repetitive, and the grading encourages redoing every fight until you get S rank which makes the problem even worse.
The story seemed amazing though. I wish I could put up with the game to finish it.

how come it's not available on ps2 then?

>you literally don't know how to play him, that's why your opinion is fucking worthless
admittedly true, but i didn't find him worth learning since he wasn't cute

Repetitive

One of the best remasters/remakes I've ever seen of a pretty fantastic game.

Snoy

It's the only vanillaware game worth playing

Dragon's Crown is infinitely superior

I got bored and stopped playing on either the second or third character. I dunno if I was missing something but the combat just didn't feel technical enough to be worth doing it for so long, and the rpg mechanics broke the flow more than enhancing it.

Pretty graphics, at least.

they're both the same. ps3 version even runs at 1080p iirc

>digital copy is 20 bucks
>physical copy is ~60 bucks
i wish i wasnt such a stupid physicalfag

Attached: 1484710724846.png (316x387, 141K)

Take the plunge. I used to be a physicalfag like you, but now I just buy whatever's cheapest/most convenient.