Playing shit for like 8 hours

>playing shit for like 8 hours
>start having trouble focusing on the screen, like a blind spot has developed in the center of my vision
>this goes away after 30-40 minutes if I get up and off the computer
>have a headache at the top right of my head for hours after
what's wrong with me bros

Attached: 1557116822807.png (840x854, 443K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Migraine
twitter.com/AnonBabble

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Migraine

eat something drink water and take a small break for a fucking minute you dumb bitch

you should probably see a doctor with that blind spot shit but I recommend downloading f.lux to help with eye strain. and also take a long ass break away from your pc until your eyes feel ok eye strain leads to headaches

Scintillating scotoma is the closest thing I can find to it, from drinking too much coffee and looking at too many screens for too long.

I second f.lux OP. I've used it for a year or so now and when I turn the brightness back up to normal how it used to be it's actually painful. You don't realize how eyeball burningly bright these screens are until you try it.

Downloaded it, this is nice

I hope you're ok OP

Attached: 1529379854626.png (240x304, 15K)

The only setting you might need to change is having it turn itself off when you use something in fullscreen. It can make programs and games look weird.

>Haven't slept in 24 hours
>Skin starts getting greasy

Not a blind spot, that's called aura. You had a migraine dummy.

Yeah, you 100% had a migraine.
If it becomes regular then look into changing your diet and adding more light and air flow into your house.

The headache isn't bad though, I still have it after having a 4 hour sleep but it's very dull and hardly there
Weird shit, has happened a couple times before but months apart

It affects people differently, I used to get really severe headaches but now I get stomach ache and nausea instead, as well as feeling like I've dropped 50 IQ points.
They suck man, I've had em for well over a decade. Always have some ibuprofen on hand just in case.

>8 hours
There's your problem.

Can't take ibuprofen, ulcerative colitis. JUST.

Attached: fuck.jpg (500x622, 66K)

>another fucking wojack edit

migraines pain can vary a lot. some people get the visual stuff without any pain. what you experienced is definitely a migraine with an aura, i used to get them all the fucking time. best thing to do is lie in a dark room until the pain goes away. go buy so codeine painkillers as well so that next time you can pop a couple as soon as the aura appears. if you keep getting them then you need to make lifestyle changes, there’s tons of reasons but common reasons are not drinking enough water, not eating enough, eating too much sugar, irregular sleep. for me it’s being dehydrated and having irregular sleep that sets it off.

Fuck dude, tough break. Paracetamol works, but not as well. Maybe ask your doctor for some codeine.

I think it's all the sugary coffee I've been drinking more and more of daily, also my window is never ever open. Will try to get some oxy for the next time. TY anons.

yup caffeine was also contributing to mine, see if you can cut back to a cup in the morning and no more. in general though just pay attention to your food and drink habits and see if you can find any patterns.

Ya tilting. Step outside for a little. Drink lots of water.

>codeine
>for migraine
Just take some fucking aspirin

Nothing. You'll be fine as long as you put a few more hours of playtime. the blindspot is just your brain getting comfy.