Tim Sweeney is right, you know

Tim Sweeney is right, you know.

Attached: 1557101503828.png (623x454, 114K)

>fight for our freedoms
he must realize how stupid he sounds, right?

no he is not, you know.

What a terrible tweet, how embarrassing for him

>freedoms
Freedom units?

So fucking over linux which has true freedoms for freedoms windows gives you.

He's right.

>we have to keep using this company's product instead of the competition's
>that will show em!

He was hoping that NPCs would automatically switch over to Orange man bad mode and reflexively agree with him when he started stalking about US politics, even thought he's actually talking about his shitty game store not having any features that people want.

> fucking over linux
Where? How?
He is not doing anything against linux, he just doesnt do anything for linux because why should he.

Holy, thats retarded

Don't tell me he's attacking Photon

If you're talking about Proton, the Tweet is from over a year ago.

proton, and yes. He bought Easy Anti Cheat so he could stop them from cooperating with valve to provide support for Proton/linux

This dude is garbage. Bunch of idiots will defend it cause "muh windows is the most popular"

idiots. sheep.

Epic just bought out EAC which Valve was in talks with to make it compatible with photon and they just dropped Linux support from their roadmap.

You move to Canada to get away from the niggers and spics.

Epic Games bought Easy Anti Cheat who Valve was working with to make games compatible with Linux. First order of business as the owners of EAC was to tell Valve to fuck off.

maybe he should free his fucking employees first

Yeah, but up here you get chinks and poo in loos instead.

>what's wrong? don't like competition
>don't use other OS

he's wrong though, Trump is linux because he represents freedom

the old system of government is windows, like the clintons and obama

comparing installing shitty nerd OS 1 vs shitty mainstream OS 1 with actually making life decisions, changing, traveling, fighting for what matters and personally growing
tim sweeney confirmed for being basically a basement dweller that has enough money to not be stupidly fat

Jesus.
If somehow Epic becomes the de facto PC games store, I'll just go back to pirating.

The tweet is from 2018, so he's not attacking Proton in it. Though he is a collossal moron.

ding dong bing bong me chinese shill you no need linux ding dong me eat cat

It won't. All Tim can do is just toss money and keep tweeting about "GABEN MAN BAD" while Valve barely even adresses or notices them.

>we've got to fight for our freedoms today where we have them today

RISE THE FUCK UP EPIC STORE GAMERS

Attached: b6ce02bf475e72fa328f72f317f87870.png (420x420, 142K)

Valve has been supporting Linux for years and I'm sure he knows that.

doublespeak at its finest

What is his problem with Linux anyways?

When will the next meme game come out so we can see Tim Sweeny meltdown in real time as fortnite and the epig game store collapse.

Better get on his good side!

Attached: tim 2.png (800x566, 495K)

Isn't EAC absolute garbage anyways and you should avoid games using it?

I'd rather buy a game on the PS4/Baseditch or whatever than the Ebin store. This EAC shit is ridiculous.

They're throwing that Chinese government- I mean fortnite cash around trying to buy their way into competition with valve. It's either gonna work when they buy something players can't do without or get all their social credits revoked when the money runs out

China has deals with Microsoft that give them source code access, plus a special release for the Chinese market with their spyware pre-installed.

fortnite won't collapse. fortnite on new consoles is what will drive sales to them

eat shit

Replace Linux with Epic Games Launcher and maybe then I'd agree.

Oh, right, can I become the president of windows and completely reverse the changes that irk me?
If not you are a disingenuous cunt, tim sweeny, and OP is similarly lying or just a fucking retard.

>He was hoping that NPCs would automatically switch over to Orange man bad mode and reflexively agree with him
*tips MAGA hat*

Attached: 1543353038898.png (1200x1200, 54K)

Eh burger land is a place of stupidity lefties bitch about republicans taking their freedom and righties bitch about democrats doing the same

This. All those refugees from Syria need to stay the fuck there to fix their own problems.
Thanks based Sweeney!

>Gabe does literally anything
>FUCK YOU GABE
That's all there is too it.

HI Tim Sweeny

Dual boots exist.
While Epic games is buying Easy Anti-cheat and cutting off Linux support, Valve is contributing heavily to WINE and other emulators and then integrating it into Steam. The result was Proton an upgrade to Steamplay that makes playing many Windows games on Linux seamless.

He’s got quite a few mindless drones agreeing with him and rabidly defending him on Twitter because they don’t like the fat stacks that fat fuck Gabe is bringing in.

Hello, please buy Detroit: Become Human and Rocket League (now ESG exlusive).

>mutt politics analogy
Does he not realize more than half the world doesn't care?

What a retarded chink slave he is lmao

Citation needed

Tim is right we all need to strive to install ReactOS

>Spending literal millions to bring back a new golden age of piracy.
Tim is unironically based as fuck.

Attached: Chad.jpg (300x200, 8K)

Dude looks like a swindler, no thanks. I'll use his botnet if Todd says it's cool.

He is literally trying to conflate his company refusing to support linux and deliberately sabotaging valve's linux supprt with the political situation in america and implying that he doesn't like the current regime and he is fighting against it.
If you can't understand his intentions, you're a literal communist tranny.

>fortnite won't collapse
it is a trend chasing social platform, not a game, it will eventually.

I would also recommend you to glut yourself on feces, but I guess you are already surgically attached to tim sweeney's rectum.

>installing different software based on preference is comparable to emigrating to another country over politics
Retarded people are everywhere, one even runs Epic.

I agree, linux sucks dick as a desktop OS
still not using epic though ;)

Not even Microsoft was so callous as to discontinue the Linux version of Minecraft.
Epic's asshole behavior is really on another level discontinuing Linux support left and right.

He does not because he's living in sweeney land where he's the hero of the story

>Fight for our freedoms
>By restricting your freedom of choice
Ah yes, good ol Freedom Through Slavery

>fortnite on new consoles
Considering that this is about the epic store on PC, that ain't too relevant chum. Either way, some time soon the new FP2 gimmick will come along for pc and consoles and the number of people booting up epic launcher will drop to virtually nothing.

Epic bought EAC half year ago.

>you're a literal communist tranny

Attached: 1544802098172.png (401x381, 270K)

>let me taste you, just a little

Attached: tim.jpg (474x503, 21K)

And also gay.

Jeffrey Dahmer looking cunt

it's not to late to FOMO in, you can still come have FUN

no one plays games on linux

but nobody of those liberals who said they'll move to canada after Drumpft won actually did.

>come sit down user so I can smell you

Attached: tim 3.jpg (1021x580, 78K)

>chink cocksucker talking about fighting for freedoms
What a fucking tool

biz please go

More people use Steam on Linux, than the sales numbers Epic has been touting for their store as 'amazing'.

there's so many things wrong with windows
>not multiuser unless you pay for an expensive as fuck license
>costs like 20% of the cost of most PCs
>basic shit like disabling a built in keyboard is literally impossible
>linux unironically has better driver support than windows now. INTENTIONALLY ignores ps4 controllers
>forced updates to sabotage your work if you don't but the pro license
to get around all this steam basically has its own OS on top of windows to deal with its shit. it is absolutely fucking dreadful, and (((microsoft))) is a dying company

Using Linux is literally steam-tier communism
Death to valve
Give me money
t. Im Sweeney

Jeffrey seems like a far nicer person.

Attached: Tim sweeney.jpg (480x360, 12K)

He looks like he fucks and eat the corpses of black guys

> when you realize Epic vs Steam threads happen less when China is past curfew
The shill meme was actually real how about it

imagine using linux in 2019

Attached: DASH_720.webm (404x720, 2M)

Suddenly everyone over at ResetEra hit like and subscribe
If I've learned anything about the left is that you can get away with anything with them as long as you say orange man bad.

how come a man can look so stupid and be so stupid at the same time? i hate this fucking goblin so much

They have practically the same glasses! How the fuck as a public person is it ok to look like cannibal serial killer. Fucker could afford glasses made out of diamonds yet he chooses to wear some that look like they're bought from a gas station.

he didn't just ate blacks, he went more for a specific body type and availability not race.

installing linux is like going to a steakhouse and ordering a cheeseburger when you could just go to mickey d's and order a cheeseburger.

having W10 installed is like sitting in a Mickey D's and thinking you're eating a steak.

Is this to do with the fact that Epic bought EasyAntiCheat and is dropping Linux support therefore fucking a bunch of games in the process?
Because if it is, I like your attempt at damage control.

>Freedom
Because of him I can't get Phoneix Point on GoG

Attached: 1555444163539.png (600x600, 488K)

Someone please make this edit

Attached: 1475533213402.jpg (632x921, 282K)

>Tencent acquired a 48.4% outstanding stake, equating to 40% of total Epic, in the company in 2012, after Epic Games realized that the video game industry was heavily developing towards the games as a service model.
CHINA WILL GROW LARGER. - Tim "Sliteyes" Sweeney

what are some actually good linux distros so I can ditch winblows? I don't mind typing commandline shit down to set it up but if it's some retarded shit you constantly need to fix yourself then fuck you

Anyone got the feature comparisons

Literally WHO and why should I care?
Running Linux here.

Attached: 1554480535015.png (1920x1080, 1.9M)

Steam - Features
EGS - No Features

I don't get the hate towards linux, its free and with a bit more support we could be free of directx forever.
Unless you like being forced to change os to be able to use microsofts latest shiny new trinket.

Have a look at pop os, I haven't tried it myself but it seems to be the leading distro for games support.

Linux mint is good for people who are used to windows.

Doesn't he hate the gays?

Linux is like living in a small town with only 2 places to eat and Win 10 is like living in a a city with thousands of restaurants from McDonalds all the way up to 3 Michelin starred restaurants.

>Win 10
> Michelin starred restaurants.

lmao the fucking dementia

Is there an unspoken rule of the internet that makes retarded food analogies mandatory?