People think this shit looks good

>people think this shit looks good

Attached: 1527921084238.png (1364x768, 1.71M)

Looks better than Obsidian's upcoming game, The Outer Worlds!

Attached: The-Outer-Worlds-release-date-900x506.jpg (900x506, 130K)

No it does not lmao. Outer worlds doesn't look that good but it definitely looks better than a bunch of amateurs slapping mods together. The enb alone makes the top unbearable not even mentioning the disgusting hud.

oblivion with guns

>playing RPGs for the graphics
literal knuckledraggers

Attached: 1513013546663.jpg (800x800, 152K)

sigh... what mods?

Whenever people showcase the 'amazing' graphics of modded Bethesda games, it's always some shitty enb with horrendous bloom and DOF cranked up to a bazillion. Some texture mods look okay, but often they compromise the original feel. I've realised over the years the best way to play is just bug fixes/widescreen fixes where appropriate.

the true solution is to not play bethesda games. they're barely passable on release, require tons of mods to fill in the gaps but that does nothing to fix bad writing, shallow gameplay or buggy mechanics. they still have the same fucking bugs in these games they had over 10 years ago.

Anti-mod posters were right all along.

ENB looks like Overgrowth.

How else are they going to make screenshot of their waifu's getting railed by raiders?

honestly nevada skies + some texture mods is all you need

Attached: 22380_20170918211814_1.jpg (1920x1080, 359K)

This. Modders try to take "good" screenshots of Bethesda games in same way that fat girls try to take "good" pictures of themselves. They overuse filters and angles to hide the ugliness.

kek it's true but it's like a tinder date with a fat girl once you've bought her dinner you may as well take her home too, same way with mods i probably should uninstall them but i've already gone to the trouble

Outer Worlds looks boring.

outer worlds is literally a reskin of borderlands. even the fucking name
BORDER LANDS
OUTER WORLDS

>RPGs are allowed to look awful because they're RPGs
>and animate awful
>and play awful
>and sound awful
Stupid shortsighted neckbeard niggers, this is all your fault.

I agree user, it looks nothing like fortnite so how can it be good?

How does it look bad?

>RPGs are allowed to look awful because they're RPGs
>and animate awful
>and play awful
>and sound awful

They are if they're actually role playing games. There's not too many of them. A lot of them are just chosen one choose your own adventure bullshit.

MUH MODS
MUH 4K TEXTURES
MUH SHADERS

Is this shit still only able to use like 4gb of your ram?

Attached: 1551202699886.jpg (600x703, 46K)

Disgusting. But I like that radar, can you move it to the top of the screen?