I can’t tell if I’m doing something wrong, but even with really high long blade, strength, and max fatigue...

I can’t tell if I’m doing something wrong, but even with really high long blade, strength, and max fatigue, my attacks still seem really weak. Why is that? If you are facing a dude in armor or strong daedra it’s like your attacks do nothing at all even with huge stats.

Attached: 080FD63A-91A5-4866-A1E0-2303FA7BAC5E.jpg (273x364, 26K)

are you using a strong sword?

What level are you overall? Post your stats if you can. Early on, even with high individual skills, you can get slapped around by higher level enemies.

Sorry back in 2002 you didn't play on a universal easy mode. Games took effort and you had to attention.

>you had to attention
Typical ESL Morrowind boomer.

There is a difficulty slider in the menus, check if it is crancked up to +100?

Hold the attack button and use best attack of the weapon, i.e. thrust for spear or chop for claymore

>using a long sword on an armoured target

Or just check "always use best attack" in options.

You probably had athletics or acrobatics as one of your main skills and that fucked up with the level scaling. I did that too on my first playthrough and the werewolves at the expansion island fucked my shit up. I had to jump to a spot where they couldn't hit me and then kill them with a bow.

Glass long sword
Long blade 100
Strength 80

Wouldn't do that depending on the weapon since it assumes you're not charging the attack so it chooses the option with the highest low-value of the three attacks

What are you supposed to use on armored targets?

Morrowind has level scaling? Never heard that before. Are you sure?

Attached: kjaYa.png (800x560, 464K)

CHIM. Go to tes construction set, relieve those n'wahs of their petty trinkets, let them know they are dealing with god.

Did you enchant it? Enchant it with some bullshit.

That’s not level scaling, that’s a difficulty slider

That's kind of normal if they're wearing heavy armor. Try enchanting it with some kind of elemental damage, or use a spell to disintegrate armor.

Yes. But it does still have level scailing, if spawn has a marker "use random monster here depending on PC level", but mostly all stuff is static.

Just recently finished playing as a thief character. I usually don't like them because just crouching and moving slow to sneak gets boring, but it was better with chameleon and invisibility spells. And once my acrobatics got high enough to just sneak within range of someone then leap at them for an attack it was pretty great, and it seemed fitting for a Khajiit to do.

Attached: 1553233545178.jpg (400x400, 11K)

you should go find the southern Dren plantation and get into the main house, it can be kinda tricky to find but you'll find a much better dai-katana i think

mfw i have both as main skills

level up hand to hand to 100 and just stun them to death

>game set on very hard is very hard

hmmmmmmmmmm

You can get a free daedric sword if you look for that one ebony mine and talk to the dark elf in the haunted house in Vivec.

Just a random screenshot from the internests, we might never know what setting OP has.

Umbra is near Suran and it has solid damage range

Hold attack button. If you just rapidly attack, you will do little damage. Hold attack then release for higher damage.
You can also use fortify strength potions/enchants to do more damage.
100 Longblade makes you not miss. 80 stg is what you need to buff. Or just go upgrade route and get an ebony/daedric weapon.