Why does kairi look less prettier in kh3

Does nemura have bad taste in girls?

Her new hair cut looks like a mush room of some sort

Is her hair gonna be even more shorter in kh4?

She looked more prettier in kh2 with long hair...

I’m just curious to why nemura made her look like that

Attached: 2ab.jpg (1000x1000, 74K)

I don't think he has any particular taste in girls.

Kh1 look is still best, longfags go die in a fire.

She's older.
Women get uglier and uglier as they age, it's the sad truth.

>Nemura
>Mush room
>Less prettier
>More prettier

Do you have fucking brain damage? Well you play kingdom hearts, so I guess so *dabs*

You're just finally realizing she's a mary sue

She looks kawaii as fuck in kh3 you faggot. Kh1 she was cunny bait and in kh2 she was a slut. Kh3 is best kairi.

its the hair. Nomura got a shit fetish.

She looks younger than she did in kh2 you dumb faggot. Go shitpost somewhere else.

i think her hair is worse but otherwise she looks incredibly cute in KHIII. that outfit is hot.

Her hairstyle mimics Utada Hikaru. Pretty sure Nomura is in love with her.

KH1 Kairi is peak perfection and has the best personality to boot. She straight up has better curves and bigger boobs in 1 as well. I'm an adult woman now, but I totally wanted to bang her when I was a little boy.

Attached: c3193181716088d176907ecf1f4d0ca8.jpg (330x640, 20K)

>tranny
>pedo
Checks out

>pedo
>prefers curves and bigger boobs
???????????????????????????????

To be fair literally all incarnations of Kairi are pedo/hebeshit
The only KH girls that you could lust after without being weird are Larxene and MAYBE Aqua

The kairi they're talking about is literally like 10 you fucking trog

Yeah she's definitely a 10

it's a pretty common haircut in Japan,
the problem is, Kairi isn't a Jap
it looks odd
the very flat, straight hair is natural for them, but so much of their games/anime have characters with a more european face

Attached: 1546107275744.jpg (1920x2880, 1.84M)

Aqua becomes even more beautiful.

Pretty sure she's 13/14 in KH1.
Which is still borderline pedoshit but not quite the full 9 yards

KH2 is honestly the worst Kairi only good thing are the panties.

Not that user, but only the day before 18th birthday is borderline, tranny.

Short haired girls are peak taste you long-hair loving faggot.

For real though, best girls often sport that chin length hair. It’s way more practical too. Imagine having fucking hair 3 feet wide that goes down to your waist or further like we see in so much weeb media.

Short hair is peak cuteness.

Attached: D1245321-943C-4490-9FFE-362A789E3D45.png (252x224, 12K)

why can't you say you like any fictional girl under 18 anymore? when did reset era arrive here and ruin everything?

The nape of the neck is the most sexually enticing part of the female form and nobody can convince me otherwise

So glad I'm not American. I couldn't stand being this stupid.

Well I'm 25 now and I personally just can't find myself lusting over a girl I'm a decade older than
If that's your style then more power to you; I just can't do it anymore.

>Why can't I fuck kids
Actually kill yourself

Imagine taking a moral grandstand over fictional girls but also using the word "tranny." Go fuck yourself you fat shithead american cunt.

mmmm this semen demon still exists. I'm not buying your shit game

Only real life child molesters project like this. Time for the FBI to come around to your house and take away your hard drives you actual child raping pedophile.

what the fuck even is this thread

post cunny already

Just because the age of consent is 18 in California, doesn't mean girls under 18 are incapable of love. Do you think the second someone turns 18 they become sexually mature? I guess people age differently depending on state and country then, it is a magical world.

Yea Forums has been fucking trash for years now dude

Sadly there is nowhere else to go

People that think girls aren't ready to get fucked until 18 never fucked when they were in elementary/high school.

Nah I agree. The age of consent being 18 is literally only because high school ends at 18. One government institution influences the laws and all that stuff.
Still, there's plenty of reasons why you shouldn't be fucking girls 15 and under. Many of them have to do with mentality; most people can't properly handle their lives until their 30's anyway, they probably shouldn't be trusted with the handling of children at age 15.

>say underage girl looks pretty or cute
>resetera comes out in full force with there favorite buzzword, "pedo".
every fucking time

She has never been attractive. KH females are not hot.

Well, he and Sakurai are well known Cat Fags. So....yeah men who own cats tend to be on the ahem homosexual side of things. And don't say Sakurai isn't gay or something, that man looks like a trap.

Aqua tho

The hairstyle
It makes her face look like "how to draw anime" face.

>most people can't handle their lives until 30's

This is true I'm almost 29 and completely fucking retarded.

Go back to /gay/ faggot.

This. Also, the realm of darkness did wonders for her

Die in a fire. Fuck your mother. Fuck your sister. Fuck your family to hell. Get a nice painful disease and die. Or kill yourself. Fuck you.

The hoody and hairstyle is the problem.

Attached: kairi.png (1080x1080, 271K)

And you made her worse. Typical faggots. A "strong woman" has Dyke Hair. Fuck off. Or "Woman gets character development so she must get Dyke Hair." Fuck off again.

>im an adult woman now

Attached: 1556967172831.jpg (403x389, 39K)

I knew gays were faggots but wow you take the cake.

That looks fucking terrible you goddamn tranny.

>Her new hair cut looks like a mush room of some sort
why did this make me laugh

The age is the problem

What her panties looks like haha

Why are her feet so big?

>Nomura
>Having a taste for girls at all

user...

FOR FUCK SAKE KH3 SFM MODEL WHEN GODDAMMIT AAAAAAARHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: 11265519.gif (200x150, 527K)

She looks fine calm down

Been playing KH1 for the first time with the remastered version and what the fuck is up with the camera? The camera collides with walls too easily meaning it's a pain in the ass to look around in crammed areas like the waterfall cave in Tarzan's jungle. The target locking feels like it's hard to lock on a specific enemy when you're being swarmed by them. And when I went to fight Clayton, the camera is facing directly AWAY from the boss at the start of each phase, with the second phase leading to Clayton shooting me while I have very little way to react.

Shes becoming a dried up old hag

have you never played an early ps2 game before? they all have shit cameras

Long hair is trash. Neck yourself.