>Literal who game by literal who devs sells well without Steam

How do we stop this, Steam bros?

Attached: w-w-z.png (957x990, 63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/v/search/image/iyML6FXhsXCV5t7f7Kk14w==/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Who?
lol jks i dont care

I wouldn't consider a game with a blockbuster IP behind it selling less than a million "Selling well".

Seems like they did sell over 1m, but only 250k was from EGS, which sounds pretty iffy. I can't imagine there being 750k console players.

Anno was still available on steam up until release. Not to mention that any ubisoft game is also available directly from them.

>250,000 units sold.
>thankful to reach over 1 million players

wat.

Attached: 1530066498354.png (349x407, 181K)

It's on consoles

oh wow... ok i didn't even think of that, this makes this way worse lol.

Stop talking to spam bots, dumdums.

Cool, I'm surprised anyone is still interested in zombie games. Left 4 Dead and Dead Rising perfected it. Still won't install EGS.

>Left 4 Dead perfected it.

Left 4 Dead is shit

Attached: left 4 dead sucsk.jpg (943x818, 149K)

World War Z, a game with a major title and gameplay advertised to be like left 4 dead another major title still sold worse then Risk of Rain 2, a litteral who title with no advertisement and a unique design.
Low tier bait anti-steam bro

I'll never understand why anyone would shill for steam. Its a buggy DRM service. All launchers are.
>muh library
It was never safe, you don't own any steam games. Your entire library is rental agreements.
>muh friends list
Any other third party option is better. Its time to move on

Attached: 1446068856219.png (297x333, 87K)

Reminder to report for spam and sage all posts

i like having all my games in one place so fuck you, im not dowloading epshit even tho itd free to play borderlands 3
im gonna buy a ps4 just for that game

Wasn't that a garbage buggy shovel-ware mess of a game? Or am I thinking of a different zombie game based on a major IP that came out recently?

Games like these rely entirely on brand recognition either way.

It's not that I love Steam. I just hate Epic.
I'd sooner buy a game on Origin then Epic.

Might have been that one Walking Dead game.

>you don't own any steam games
Yes you do actually, at least for sure in the EU. Maybe not subscription games, but everything else you pay for? Yes, you own it.

youre thinking of days gone

Not based on a major IP.

That might have it. Or maybe I've heard that both of them were shit and my mind merged them into one game. Was one an FPS and the other a TPS?

>making a false-flag thread to make it seem like steam users are constantly rubbing their hands and plotting how to kill the epic game store
>actual vidya discussion thread pruned because a discord tranny wanted to shitpost
Never change, Yea Forums

>I refuse to be shackled to exclusivity!
>purchases Exclusivestation

>confusing a platform with a storefront

Both purchase exclusivity to specific games. Don’t lie to yourself, user.

PROOFS?!

This is bait ...supporting randy pitchfork that much for his piece of trash games

>gathers streamers
>"haha arent streamers just the worst"
>"ok now go stream my game"
>does all this while streaming
you will never be as brave as this man
he based

>Well polished
>40 dollars
>Incentive to keep playing cause of the class system
>Free DLC campaigns planned
>Market is starved for a zombie shooter

There's many reasons why it sold well. You faggots dont seem to realize that the entire epic games store is a back alley slapfight on twitter and websites like this normies don't give a fuck.

Attached: __jaycee_and_julia_chang_street_fighter_iv_series_and_etc_drawn_by_akayakon__912ff722299515ba915f217 (459x600, 124K)

umm no
epic is literally chinese spy ware
once mueller finished his investegation im sure drumpfy and sweeny can share a jail cell