ITT: Videogame characters you can't post on Yea Forums

ITT: Videogame characters you can't post on Yea Forums

Attached: x9h88mt8tla21.png (1073x1008, 1.27M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/rHvsuM9gRMI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Kasspost literally ruined Kass for me and I'm nowhere close to encountering him yet.

Attached: 1527643434890.jpg (800x1000, 272K)

Any loli character really except inklings if you're lucky

Friendly reminder that kassfag is some coal burning homo

Attached: Neo-cortex-crash-bandicoot-2.jpg (200x209, 7K)

Ape Escape threads are derailed constantly for a similar reason

Attached: 1200px-249Lugia-Shadow_XD_2.png (1200x855, 568K)

ITS NOT FAIR
AAAAAAAAAAH

Doctor Negro cortex

At least you've never had the unfortunate experience of having Kassfag in a Discord server and try to turn everyone against you by making fake death threat screenshots to make you look like a sociopath while everyone was already well aware that he's a sociopath for posting child gore and screeching for moderators for derailing his ranting about Project M and how he hates Smash Ultimate when it was just fucking announced

Attached: Dh9NeaGW0AEhEH0.jpg (415x407, 21K)

No wonder he lusts after an absent father character.

Jesus fucking christ. I was gonna say "I'd dislike the guy a lot more if the pictures he posted online weren't so hot"
But this guy sounds fucking insane.

About the child gore thing, he did it because an artist in the server liked drawing creepy and gross things and thought to post some actual child gore to serve as an example. Also he's proud of being banned from EVERY Discord server he's been in because all of them according to him shortly dissolve after his banning.
He also keeps cum jars and still lives with his parents, bringing his pillow to dinner.

wow

what does the "N" on his forehead stand for?

Attached: VulpSleepFront25.gif (720x405, 2.21M)

Attached: exodia the forbidden one.jpg (1000x550, 124K)

OwO

anything skullgirls will attract certain people

Attached: squigly_by_adnanamr_dd3s9b4-fullview.jpg (1280x2297, 214K)

Attached: FaMj8.jpg (1440x1080, 122K)

cool

Loving thiccgirls is such suffering, can't even post pics of them without the fatfags coming in and ruining everything

Attached: 15478965465.jpg (777x1078, 211K)

I legitimately, honestly wouldn't mind it so much if it wasn't so mindlessly aggressive. Nothing makes people hate something more than shrieking out one's message over and over as loud as possible, no matter what it actually says.

>I'd dislike the guy a lot more if the pictures he posted online weren't so hot"
you mean the pics of Kass he posts? you can find em anywhere

youtu.be/rHvsuM9gRMI
relevant

No I mean the pictures of himself fucking a dragon dildo he put on top of his kass pillow

Attached: 1553969830343[1].png (500x569, 75K)

>Klonoa hasn't been mentioned yet

user you can't just post a claim like that

I don't feel like getting banned today, i'm not posting them.

But I checked the archive, you can basically search for "kassfag imgur" and you'll get what you're looking for.

>except inklings
What the fuck Splatoon threads do you partake in.

This. I love my 2D women with meat on them but I don't like when they look like you can roll them around.

So many obsessed faggots

Attached: 1c45e96116661296.jpg (320x480, 29K)