How did 3x3s reach Twitter?

How did 3x3s reach Twitter?

Attached: Capture.png (577x675, 716K)

Other urls found in this thread:

befunky.com/create/collage/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Surprised it didnt happen sooner. Who cares anyway, nothing has been sacred since like 2012. Everyone outside the chan uses pepes and wojack as well so whatever.

because of crossposters like you, op

Completely obliterated

I've seen people 3x3 basically their entire personality in places like facebook, movies, games, albums, hell even "favorite youtubers" get their own spot, 3x3s are just too versatile in showing people your tastes and even your character

I haven't seen such shit taste on this board yet, so I guess that's something.

They're an easy way to show your favorites in something that look nice. Not much else to it, its basically just a collage of what you enjoy that can be easily shared, if you use images that don't have a name in them they can be used to start discussion as well.
They're just good really.

Attached: e7d0f0b8-ecb6-4166-bb38-7b3079ec1c98.png (400x400, 47K)

Funny this twitter random has better taste than most of the people posting 3x3s on Yea Forums.

Someone post the template

befunky.com/create/collage/

typical stuff.

Attached: 1517057203330.jpg (3137x2960, 2.98M)

becauseyoureallnormalfagsbecauseyoureallnormalfagsbecauseyoureallnormalfagsbecauseyoureallnormalfagsbecauseyoureallnormalfagsbecauseyoureallnormalfagsbecauseyoureallnormalfagsbecauseyoureallnormalfagsbecauseyoureallnormalfagsbecauseyoureallnormalfagsbecauseyoureallnormalfagsbecauseyoureallnormalfagsbecauseyoureallnormalfagsbecauseyoureallnormalfagsbecauseyoureallnormalfagsbecauseyoureallnormalfagsbecauseyoureallnormalfagsbecauseyoureallnormalfagsbecauseyoureallnormalfagsbecauseyoureallnormalfagsbecauseyoureallnormalfagsbecauseyoureallnormalfagsbecauseyoureallnormalfagsbecauseyoureallnormalfagsbecauseyoureallnormalfagsbecauseyoureallnormalfagsbecauseyoureallnormalfagsbecauseyoureallnormalfagsbecauseyoureallnormalfagsbecauseyoureallnormalfagsbecauseyoureallnormalfagsbecauseyoureallnormalfagsbecauseyoureallnormalfagsbecauseyoureallnormalfagsbecauseyoureallnormalfagsbecauseyoureallnormalfagsbecauseyoureallnormalfagsbecauseyoureallnormalfagsbecauseyoureallnormalfagsbecauseyoureallnormalfagsbecauseyoureallnormalfagsbecauseyoureallnormalfagsbecauseyoureallnormalfagsbecauseyoureallnormalfagsbecauseyoureallnormalfagsbecauseyoureallnormalfagsbecauseyoureallnormalfagsbecauseyoureallnormalfagsbecauseyoureallnormalfagsbecauseyoureallnormalfagsbecauseyoureallnormalfagsbecauseyoureallnormalfagsbecauseyoureallnormalfagsbecauseyoureallnormalfagsbecauseyoureallnormalfagsbecauseyoureallnormalfagsbecauseyoureallnormalfagsbecauseyoureallnormalfagsbecauseyoureallnormalfagsbecauseyoureallnormalfagsbecauseyoureallnormalfagsbecauseyoureallnormalfagsbecauseyoureallnormalfagsbecauseyoureallnormalfagsbecauseyoureallnormalfagsbecauseyoureallnormalfagsbecauseyoureallnormalfagsbecauseyoureallnormalfagsbecauseyoureallnormalfagsbecauseyoureallnormalfagsbecauseyoureallnormalfagsbecauseyoureallnormalfagsbecauseyoureallnormalfagsbecauseyoureallnormalfagsbecauseyoureallnormalfagsbecauseyoureallnormalfagsbecauseyoureallnormalfagsbecauseyoureallnormalfagsbecauseyoureallnormalfagsbecauseyourea

>Because you real I normal f*gs
What?

why did you censor fags

because it's offensive to say :(

Who /wholesome/ here?
>I was gonna include Dog's Life somewhere in there, but I know that Yea Forums wouldn't know shit about it

Attached: BeFunky-collage.jpg (3264x3264, 3.11M)

FUCKING NORMALFAAAAAAAAAAAAAGSSS ERAAAAUUGGGGHHHH

Attached: 5TcUUG0.png (400x416, 41K)

3x3 threads usually die on Yea Forums now anyway
Guess people care more about Twitter screencaps then discussing their taste in games

literally every thread on Yea Forums dies.

bump

3x3s suck anyway cause everyone posts but nobody rates. And its cause this place is filled with normalfags like you.

Because of some makotofag apparently

you're one of them dumb wojakfaggot

does this count as /wholesome?

Attached: my taste.jpg (3264x3264, 2.33M)

based

absolutely based.

It was always soc bullshit.
Rate my taste and find similarities, woopdie do, it was never about games, stop seeking attention.

>cookie clicker among Airride and Thousand Year Door
>??
can you explain user?

Attached: 1550267374486.jpg (219x219, 10K)

these are the only games i have ever played.