So whats with the zoomer retards who never actually played the original RE2 saying Hardcore in the remake is like the...

So whats with the zoomer retards who never actually played the original RE2 saying Hardcore in the remake is like the old games? Outside of needing ink ribbons to save they're nothing alike at all. You didn't die from 2 bites, the knife didn't have durability, zombies didn't require 15 shots to kill and just advance endlessly upon you without ever going into a stun animation, and yes I am fucking waiting for the reticle to shrink. This entire game so far has been like some 16 year old read about how hardcore and difficult the games were without ever playing them and filled it with nothing but fake difficulty bullshit instead of actual good gameplay and item management.
Is the normal mode in this game actually playable and a worthy recreation because if not I'm refunding it and never listening to you zoomer retards ever again

Attached: Untitled3.jpg (449x117, 19K)

re4 is the only good re game

No it's not. Now can anyone answer me or do you all want to shitpost before you have to go back to middle school tomorrow?

Look at this 4

game gives you more than enough ammo and health, shoot the zombies and run past just like you did in the original game

Refund and stop wasting your time and money this game is only liked by people who never played the original and just pretend like they did

You could kill everything you saw in the original RE2 and have 60+ rounds left over. Leon's route especially was so filled with power weapons and ammo that I finish it with 30+ magum bullets everytime. Not to mention you could run past zombies because they actually had stun and falling states after you shot them 4-5 times instead of just facetanking everything until you get bit. Every enemy in this game behaves like a slower version of Nemesis from 3.

Nah, I like both but I'm not some gigantic retard who assumed that they'd be the same game.

yeah i find pretty much all comparisons to be laughable.
biggest tell is the comparison in difficulty when neither game is actually that difficult in the slightest. no idea why thats even an argument. the s+ reqs for hardcore simply werent strict enough too.

Its a fucking remake. If they wanted to not make RE2 then why the fuck is it called RE2?

It's not like the original.

It's better. The original RE2 is easy as shit and took the franchise in a much more action-oriented direction. RE2make's design philosophy is like 1/REmake's, you actually have to pay attention to your resources and plan out your route.

>zombies didn't require 15 shots to kill

The funny thing is that one of RE2's new features was that zombies would pretend to be dead, only to get back up and surprise the player. It reinforced that they were "undead".

The fact that RE2make's zombies are so durable makes them an actual threat. You can't just aim right at their head and PEW PEW. The player has free-aiming so the developer had to throw out the old rules. Capcom's only mistake was assuming that players would try other strategies once they realized that headshots weren't an instakill. Unlike Dead Space they didn't have every character, bloody wall, and diary entry scream SHOOT THE LIMBS. But a lot of players are absolute retards and will stubbornly pursue suboptimal strategies because they've been conditioned by other games, and blame the game for not following established conventions. Do you get what I'm saying here?

alright then since the only actualy response i got just confirmed what i already thought i guess im refunding.
enjoy larping about games you've never played some more faggots

>The funny thing is that one of RE2's new features was that zombies would pretend to be dead, only to get back up and surprise the player. It reinforced that they were "undead".
The fuck are you even talking about? Zombies would drop in RE1 and both characters had individual animations for popping or kicking their heads off. All the classic games let you know something was dead with a blood pool. Jesus fuck did literally ANYONE fucking play these goddamn games or all you all fucking 15?

Literally 99% of hardcore mode is realizing that headshots are a complete shitshow besides hoping for crits and if you want to get past a zombie shooting them in the leg once or twice almost universally works which is the complete opposite of standard mode.

Remake 2's HC is bullshit but
>Implying the RE2 dreamcast version of nightmare mode wasnt hard
And yes you died in like 2 bites.

Attached: 20190204_234443.jpg (4032x3024, 3.28M)

Im sure all 3 people who bought RE2 for their Dreamcast really enjoyed that new mode no one has ever heard of.

because it's literally the events of RE2?
not once did they call it a remake btw
and I hate to be that nig, but I was always insisting on calling them RE2 (1998) vs RE2 (2019) even before release since it was clear it was a new game

Simple answer: because gaming is today is populated by too many faggots such as who think that playing a zombie game where shooting them in the head, a very very very long standing best way of putting them down for good, is too overused and needs something fresh added like shooting them in the leg a few times and it magically falls off and they crawl around.
For these fucking morons we get devs who do this stupid shit to what should have been a good game.
Hey you fucking idiot, have you ever heard of not allowing for stupid fast aiming where you can turn 180 in a frame or two as well as making the dead shamble more making their heads bob and sway more making the sweet spot not such an easy target.
All of these faggots who just spew the shoot the limbs lel meme should fuck right the fuck off.
They should have forced slower aim and made the heads harder to hit.
But no, we get 15 head shots to kill or 3 shots to lose a leg to cater to you unimaginative shooter fags who support devs who shit up classics.

So yes, refund and pirate it.
It's only worth it to play if it's free.
You may enjoy 1 to 2 play thoughs but that is it.
Not worth paying for unless its

>because it's literally the events of RE2?
No its not, I only played 45 minutes and basically nothing was the same.

Sounds like you don't really like survival horror and just want an action game, if you want that you can just lower the difficulty and blast through every enemy in the game but I would recommend just refunding it and playing Doom or something instead if you just want to go around blowing zombies heads off.

>HURR SURIVIVA HOWWA IS WIN DEY FACETANK 20 SHOTS AND KILL IN 2 BITES LUL
I must have missed when that happened when I played RE1 and RE2 and RE3 and CV. Oh wait its just dumb zoomer bullshit by retards who don't realize the older games were more puzzle games than anything else.

oh okay so what would you have called it? I mean it's not like it has Leon and Claire in the Racoon City police department, Ada, Mr.X, Birkin etc.
They clearly wanted to make a new game but it still is RE2, most of the other RE games aren't in conflict with the changes of it's story except for RE6 but who even fucking cared about RE6

There were a lot of similar areas.
The pathing was changed a good amount though.
There were a lot of places and situations added.
It's been so damn long since I played the original that I didnt even remember the mr x guy.
I remembered sherry but I thought her part was in the PD.
But yeah, a lot of stuf was completely different which isn't bad in itself since it wasn't the fixed angle of the original.
What was bad about it was how much stuff was changed just for the sake of changing things when the original had it down pretty well.
Like the opening happening at a diner if I remember right and not a gas station.

PSA: remakes are easy garbage for quick dollars; play the original

fuck there were only like 2 puzzles in the whole fucking game.
I guess they figured all the brainlets would just look up the solution instead of figuring it out so why bother.

basically it involves more running but I agree with you that yes they play differently but that is not inherently a bad thing. However because they chose to change the game so significantly its not like REmake. REmake is the definitive version of that game and there is zero reason to touch the others.

But for RE2 the remake is good but fundamentally so different its pretty much a different game entirely. Because of this the original RE2 is still very much a must play game in the series. It may seem selfish but I would really like a remake more like the RE1 remake. It wouldn't cost as much so I think capcom could do it even though it would have less in sales.

get good you little queer

Actually brainlets are too lazy to do that or they're to stupid to think about doing that.

>taking an image of a monitor
>sideways
are you a fucking idiot

Attached: 1556414596438.png (853x480, 706K)

zoom zoom

Attached: Untitled3.jpg (905x1335, 274K)

>all these gay remakes of old resident evil games
>third person action crap games in general
>still no outbreak remake
It'd probably just be a slower paced L4D with micro transactions anyways.

Attached: image.jpg (660x330, 76K)