Why is Nintendo advertising a PS4 exclusive?

Why is Nintendo advertising a PS4 exclusive?

Attached: 291701F8-87EE-4B95-93DB-D9D2D3336195.jpg (1024x1024, 408K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/MysticDistance/status/1121604444129505280
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I love how everyone has something they're doing and Yusuke just looks like he doesn't want to be there

He's probably hungry again.

because they're cucks. Just like they put in Snake during MGS4 hype, Ryu shortly after Street Fighter V's release, and Cloud around FF7R's announcement

Don't forget about the PS4 exclusive Castlevania collection Konami released after Simon and Richter were announced

"BeCaUsE pErSoNa 5 Is CoMiNg To SwItCh" - some kid on twitter, probably

We've had this thread like four times today, christ.

they want to pander to the non-target audience
that's why master chief will be the next dlc fighter, they want the microsoft crowd now

whatever happened to the one who started that rumor? didn't he delete his twitter one time?

he deactivated for a while after it was announced for PS4 because, you guessed it, switch fans bombarded him with hate because he "lied" to them

I think he's back now and spreading more info/rumors

Why are nincels so pathetic?

link

Why does a character in a party game have to be an advertisement? Why can't he just exist as is?

i believe his username is @MysticDistance

Delete this.

Attached: 1539447297330.png (614x471, 178K)

Ha ha nice

they're literal children who will believe any """"rumor"""" and """"leak"""" that gets spread around on the internet. they also like to make up Direct "leaks" which is the equivalent to "my dad works at nintendo." why do you think only nincels do this? sony, pc, and xbros never flood the board with that type of shit

Because Sakurai having a boner for Persona is not a valid excuse for Joker's inclusion in Smash

>Persona threads are now shitposting for console warriors and Smashfags
I hate this so much. The threads were already declining enough with all the excessive waifu posting. Go shitpost about Bloodborne or something.

Attached: image.png (801x1155, 345K)

Joker's inclusion in Smash was a fucking mistake

Why not?

Fuck Sakurai.

why do you believe characters need to have a "VALID EXCUSE" to be in a casual party game?

you can thank nintendo fans for liking brands more than games.

literally no reason for it to be exclusive
fuck off

probably because announcing popular characters will make more people buy the fucking character and get them more money? people were so hyped about joker that their servers were fucked for like 6 hours or so.

also it's crazy how much money dlc characters make when you actually think about it. smash ultimate is at ~14 million sales. if even half of that number buys a dlc character, they're getting $42 million for a releasing a single fucking character. you're going to want popular characters, even if that character doesn't appear in a switch game, so that you can get those sales numbers up.

or maybe sakurai secretly doesn't give a fuck about Nintendo and is a lowkey sonybro

>t. Console mongrel

Persona audience has always been Sonybros

We've had multiple console shitposting free threads since the R announcement though

They're not. Why can other fighting games have guest characters but as soon as Smash does it, it's because they have some fucking agenda other than they wanted the character in the game?

>Why is Nintendo advertising a PS4 exclusive?
we're cucks
my wife's black boyfriend loves playing Persona 5 on his PS4 but he never lets me play it :'(

Attached: E2FCC49D9ECF4971A99664576AE921E1.png (1085x1080, 816K)

sakurai is an idort - unlike the smash fanbase.

>sakurai is an idort
thanks for stating common knowledge

>Why can other fighting games have guest characters but as soon as Smash does it, it's because they have some fucking agenda other than they wanted the character in the game?
because other than Tekken, inclusions are always thematically appropriate

Imagine all those months of nonstop begging and falling for every leak and rumor. Being so smug and sure that a P5 port will come. Falling for the Best Buy Leak and shitting on anyone who told you it's fake. And in the end all you get is a spinoff. Nincels deserved this. Fuck you niggers

Attached: EEBC42B9-8B88-417A-B0BC-B35CA074BF50.png (739x850, 215K)

twitter.com/MysticDistance/status/1121604444129505280
I found this. This is wat happen to the guy after the incident.

E3

They’re not. They’re advertising a Nintendo exclusive.

Attached: E4086237-2E46-4896-B72D-AAF521A82F65.jpg (550x502, 94K)

Attached: 1491381696474.png (600x600, 249K)

*dabs*
>"Persona 5 will be 3DS exclusive"
>"Persona 5 will be Wii U exclusive"
>Persona 5 announced for PS3 and later PS4
>"P5R will be Switch exclusive"
>P5R teaser starts with PS logo
>"I-It's VR!"
>Persona 5 The Royal confirmed as an RPG and listed as PS4 only on the main site
>"P5S will be a Switch port"
>It's a Musou spinoff
>"W-Wait for E3!"

oh so NOW they're advertising PQ2?

Oh damn, that sucks

screencapped, get ready to be assblasted

lol you know how many times i've been "screencapped"?

Cross-promotion. Anybody that isn't a bumbling fucking retard understands this.

>tfw bought a switch early to play persona 5
Fuck you leakers the game isn't fucking coming

wtf does nintendo gain from this?

This
It’s all a money game
You want popular character so you can make more money
Hell I would be surprised if Goku or Nagan from the Walking dead shows up
If it prints money Nintendo wants it in smash

Atlus’s support actually
It’s closer to a Thank you from Nintendo
Have you literally never seen how many Atlus games are on 3DS?
It’s like 17

face it. Atlus finessed them. PS4 sales will increase for sure to 100M+ now that a new audience will want to play P5. Nintendo is stupid

That's wishful thinking user.
It makes a lot of sense for Nintendo to wait before a reveal like this so I also believe it too.

Attached: 1555267968050.jpg (720x720, 29K)

He's striking a kabuki pose.

Attached: images (47).jpg (468x655, 33K)

Why do nincels believe Nintendo always has the say in what gets revealed at E3? If P5 was coming to switch then ATLUS would've had already revealed it alongside P5R and P5S. ATLUS always has a particular way of announcing things themselves. Sony has never announced a Persona game at E3.

I'm not saying that P5 will be coming to Switch and it'll be revealed at E3, but their digital conference during E3 is easily the most important of the year. I don't think anyone could argue this. It's the Nintendo Direct for bombshells.

Attached: hurr.jpg (128x128, 5K)

P5 isn't coming to switch so stop giving false hope

I literally said I don't believe it is. Read next time, you fucking retard.

Nintendo is advertising Persona Q2 - a Nintendo exclusive.

But months ago nincels were saying that wasn't the case as to why Joker got in Smash

You're only setting yourself up for disappointment. I hope it comes out on Switch too, but Atlus would've said so themselves at the concert. They don't care about Directs.

Where did they say that and source please?

So is the story going to be different now? The scene where time stops and Joker sees Arsene appears to be changed: it's night, and he hears Kasumi on a screen now. Seems like she's been using Metaverse longer than PTs, and "stealing dreams" will likely be a major plotline.

3rd semester will be a dream

3rd semester starts with Sae's palace, right? But Joker spends a whole month in hiding and another in prison.

I'm thinking that after defeating Yaldabaoth there'll be a cutoff point and we'll see an extra dungeon added depending on if you maxed out Kasumi's confidant (similar to how P4G did with Marie). This is all based on the trailer and screenshots we've seen
>Morgana being human
>Joker not in prison
>possible Goro redemption arc?

cucks

Why did Ryu get into Smash 4 when SFV was big, and the last SF game at the time for Nintendo was the abandoned SFIV 3DS game? Why did they give Ken a spot in the next game when nothing changed?

Why did Cloud get into Smash 4 when Nintendo stopped gettin mainline games decades ago and FFVII Remake was the only FF thing people were looking forward to at the time?

>So is the story going to be different now? The scene where time stops and Joker sees Arsene appears to be changed: it's night, and he hears Kasumi on a screen now. Seems like she's been using Metaverse longer than PTs, and "stealing dreams" will likely be a major plotline.
I forgot to add that this is probably just a dream he has right before New Year starts or while he's in Juvie. If you look closely, it's still around Christmas time. That's where we'll see the extra dungeon that will be added that I mentioned here

Its almost like it has nothing to do with product promoting and OP os just heing a faggot by asking the same exact question again.

a game with japan only dub that consequently no one will care about outside of Yea Forums, and on a handheld that's so old i can't even remember where i last put it

>that ann cleavage
She's gonna get censored again isn't she

>again
when was she ever censored?