There are no video games from this continent. Why?

There are no video games from this continent. Why?

Attached: 550px-Africa_(orthographic_projection).svg.png (550x550, 132K)

Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/app/368080/Aurion_Legacy_of_the_KoriOdan/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Video_game_companies_of_South_Africa
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Imperialism
ayibamagazine.com/top-african-video-game-companies/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ahem

N

Attached: N.png (338x526, 78K)

store.steampowered.com/app/368080/Aurion_Legacy_of_the_KoriOdan/

actually there are
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Video_game_companies_of_South_Africa

Don't

They cant even get a proper government going let alone make a video game.

Honestly instead of giving them food and clothing we should just drop condoms because obviously they dont understand how dangerous overpopulation is when there's mass famine.

i would be down for it. Who Killed Captain Alex is unironically SOUL-kino

>south africa
bet we wont see any more coming from there soon.
And if so it will be of worse quality due to the sub par abilities of the users of the "confiscated" equipment.

N

E

G

white run companies likely torched by the local wildlife

A

There's some mobile games

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Imperialism

Anyone in Africa who knows enough about computers and technology to make a video game would just use that skill to get out of Africa instead.

Attached: 1428000272287-0.jpg (640x480, 37K)

Low iqs

>made by white people
That doesn't count.

i dont get this, how do they even overpopulate if they're already suffering from famines and civil war?

Attached: 1411372853058.jpg (1000x1013, 129K)

This. Europe acts like it’s helping Africans by encouraging them to mass migrate and sending them free money but all it does is mean anyone that is competent will just leave the country.

Cope

Okay.
ayibamagazine.com/top-african-video-game-companies/

Attached: 1516579712825.jpg (1408x1184, 147K)

This is unironically a great game.

Wakaliwood Vidya sounds amazing
>Bruce U secret boss battle
>COMMADO!
>Helicopter fight sequence
>The greatest dialog
Fund It

Attached: lookin_good.jpg (341x219, 21K)

>Literal cellphone games
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

People there are too busy trying to cope with:
1) ethnic/tribal warfare
2) starvation
3) super diseases
4) government corruption
5) anyone with skill/talent leaves the continent

13% of the population, 0% of the video games

Because niggers are low iq subhumans who never did anything noteworthy in thousand years of history. All what they have now was invented by the white man.
Slavery is a joke and they think it's the whole reason why they are closer related to apes than to humans.
Also muslims enslaved more niggers than we ever did and compared to them we treated them nicely.

Attached: h89m6t12kv801-750x375.jpg (750x375, 64K)

they don't need video games when they're already playing extreme versions of those games: GTA, MW2, rapelay, tropico and thief

They should start with making their own food and houses. Then they can move up to video games

>more kids to work the fields and fight the wars
>fields have no food and wars are very one sided against you

wtf? racist!

I'm hiding your post for racism.

Attached: CF4A9355-FD6E-4990-A825-B175E1375E58.jpg (1818x780, 131K)

Really I'm surprised Israel doesn't make any games given how much of Silicon Valley development is there.

White ppl giving them free shit.

Why would a country want to create competition for itself when it can just recruit the competition to their side?

Wasn't Broforce developed in south africa?

There wasn't one nigger in that development room.

You ddi read the OP and you do understand what this thread is about right?
Hard to tell if you're being sarcastic or are just plain retarded.

Attached: Screenshot_3.jpg (1104x586, 169K)

Is south africa a comfy country to live in?

>Obvious sarcasm and joking
>HURR WHY AREN'T YOU ALWAYS SERIOUSLY LIKE ME
Fuck off newfag.

literally one and only one.
top keks
I guess vidya development is racist and should be done away with.

When they had apartheid.

When you want to be genocided go fot it. The beaches are nice.

They have the resources and land for agriculture and then build off of that, but everyone is literally too stupid and all they're used to is gibs from every part of the world

Oh shit I didn't even see him.

>I think sarcasm on a board that is full of not only racists but also unintelligent deniers of reality is easily spotted.
Are you retarded?
>calls someone a newfag for thinking everyone on bluechan isn't a nigger hater
Yeep, definitely retarded.

Attached: skin-iq.jpg (1317x1064, 647K)

you're a fucking retard.

What the fuck are you even talking about now? No dumbnigger I'm not going to debate you. Give me your last (you). Thanks.

On a second look it kind of looks shopped though.
Either that or he felt the need to distance himself a lot.
Either way, kek'd

So all of the smart blacks are from Sierra Leone?

Oh look, another
>sarcasm translates really well through typing
retard.
You faggots do realize you have to be over 18 to post here?

7) the genetically low IQ that causes all of the above, and can't be fixed (without gene manipulation)

It doesn't translate well for RETARDS. Like you.

>they have a higher IQ than mexico
spics BTFO!!

Nearly every western country would be 100 or above if they wouldn't have so many shitskins pulling them down. Asians are smarter but they don't have that problem. So iq for western counries should be really split into natives and immigrants.

lmao, racists sure are stoopid

>gets a hard on for (you)s
>can't understand a few simple sentences
>thinks I want a debate
Confirmed retard with a pretty heavy dose of delusion.

lmao retard

are there african anons here?

Pic related explains everything.

Attached: iqusa.jpg (1280x720, 132K)

Here is where you are retarded.
You seem to be of the belief that everyone hear is like you which is not only retarded but delusional.
Really, how hard is it to believe that someone would come into this thread and type what I originally responded to?
The fact that you think it makes me retarded means you are the retard.
You are either too stupid to reproduce or under age.
Either way you should go back.
Are you another of the retard variety that thinks (you)s actually mean something?
Is this why you keep throwing the bait which I gladly bite since there is no hook?
I'm bored with this.
Time to move to a new thread which will be as full of underage retards but more fun.

Does African American count? Sucks getting ethered in every thread, but shit what can you do?

Attached: equality.jpg (1010x897, 68K)

Why browse here then? What do you think about all the statistics that are always posted?

>my state has a higher IQ than every european country
>california and other spic states as well as "the south" around Luisiana are almost third world tier retarded

Judging by this one forum based in Nigeria, video games are a luxury for most people and generally only africans overseas can enjoy them. Same deal with game development. A bunch of them were arguing about how they could pitch all their money together and produce a single AAA game to greatly improve their economy.

>my state has a higher IQ than every european country
Most states in eu countries have the same iq. Nothing to be proud about.

>Why browse here then?
Force of habit, but also for the good content. /hbg/, /prod/, /djt/ and /sqt/ are all pretty good resources, Yea Forums leaks albums before anyone else. There's really no good equivalent except maybe lainchan.

Also nothing that doesn't apply to me directly doesn't bother me. I got a thick skin.

Attached: images (29).jpg (616x353, 51K)

why did such a patriotic american game come out of africa.

>>Literal cellphone games
>AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Well majority off Africa can barely afford a console let alone a pc. It's pretty obvious their marketed for Africans so the games would be on an accessible platform.

Black here. Why would I care? /pol/ slideposters don't affect anything positively on any board on the site and they're regarded as cockroaches almost universally. Tumblr and other safespace websites don't let me look at anime titties without calling me a sexist monster, Facebook and other normie websites don't actually play any video games beyond CoD and FIFA, and I can't call someone a retard anywhere on the internet without it being held against me for decades down the line. And before any Reddit inserts start advertising their own shithole, I'm not going to join your insectile hivemid. This place is the most fragrant shithole to discuss video games in, and it just happens to also be infested with random /pol/cucks who cry about niggers.

Attached: Hannibal.png (500x333, 185K)