What games have the best mirror play?

What games have the best mirror play?

Attached: 1527922653480.jpg (842x951, 259K)

4 = 7 = 8 > 6 = 2 > 3 > 1 > 5

Based but wrong

2 > 3 > 5 = 4 > 1 > 7 > 8 > 6

You shouldn't rank parts you haven't read animeonly brainlet

>stand name: man in the mirror
>is a man in a mirror

Bravo araki

8 > 4 > 7 > 2 > 5 > 6 > 1 > 3 Refute this

7>4>5>1>6>2>3

4 > 7 > 2 > 5 = 3 > 6 > 1
Not gonna rank Jojolion until it's finished. But I think it'll be higher up.

Literally no one cares what your favorite part is

Dark Souls 2 has a boss like that. Looking glass knight I think?

5>3>4=7>6>2>1
I'm only halfway through 7

Seething part 5 fag detected.

Part 4 fags are the fucking worst

Why is Giorno so boring and has such an op stand? The only reason that 5 is worth it is because of everyone else

> The only reason that 5 is worth it is because of Bruno
FTFY. Everyone sucks ass except for him.

I was wondering if it was that obvious.

7>2>4>6>3>5>1

But they’re all good in their own way

8 isn't better than 4 or 7, 4 isn't better than 7, 5 definitely isn't better than 3 and finally 2 is definitely better than 6.

here's the objectively correct order

7 > 8 > 3 > 4 > 5 > 2 > 6 > 1

4>7=8>2>6>5>3>1

Atleast we can all agree that anybody ranking 2 below the top 3 is a brainlet right Yea Forums? … right?

All Jojo parts are shit, fuck off back to Yea Forums.

>not liking based Mista

>part 2
>top 3
Come on user, but part 2 is nowhere near as good as part 7, 8 or 6

Only reddit and animeonlies rate part 2 high. Part 2 is okay at best compared to the later parts.

Okay, brainlet.

>muh stands

Attached: 1522077801636.jpg (650x429, 64K)

I can't get into it beyond part 2.
Part 1 and 2. I can actually understand.
Antagonists are vampires. They can survive a lot of stuff, like being shot with bullets, but sunlight fucks them up
Good guys use Hamon, which by control their breathing, allows them to be more powerful. They can heal or blow bubbles because of their breathing.

What is the principal of stands? Why does someone have a magic blue guy, and another guy have a giant fly?
Why instead of having the characters actually fight one another, do they have what amounts to Pokemon duel one another, who's abilities and appearance have no rhyme or reason?

Attached: alex pool.png (591x651, 453K)

Joseph is the best thing about part 2. The villains are trash except for whamu. His “crew” just jobs to make him look better. Speedwagon does nothing and stupid nigger sidekick that’s irrelevant for the whole plot was not needed in the part. Stroheim was cool I guess. Overall an average part carried by the main Jojo. The later parts actually have fleshed out side characters, villains and crew members.

The true brainlet filter is putting part 3 at the bottom or only above 1

This is the closest I've gotten to an answer from you guys. I want maximum mirror fun. I'm sick of broken bathroom mirrors and "oh, fuck is that a DUKE NUKEM 3D webm?! Holy shit, I'm BTFO."

I just want to play as the human bean in the mirror or Hanged man. Also play Dwarf Fortress with no slowdowns. Why is tech so shitty?

>all these people ranking the parts
>they don't separate the part 3 ova and part 5 anime from their other counterparts
Yikes.
7 > 3 OVA > 5 anime > 6 > 4 > 2 > 1 > 3 > 5 manga

Attached: IMG_20190505_132901.png (666x500, 175K)

if we got a 7 page MUDA for giorno how many minutes does that translate into anime?

back to plebbit jojofags

Attached: 16.jpg (785x732, 174K)

what makes part 5 anime/manga more distinct than other parts?

what are some video games where the joke character is right about everything?

Attached: splitting headache.png (1744x452, 1.29M)

Why do all the edgy newfags pretend they have the high ground simply because they live under the delusion that reddit is something very sacrilegious to be associated with when its arguable that Yea Forums culture itself is becoming more and more like Reddit, only differentiated by being more edgy and anonymity.
>based and redpilled; this = upvotes
>cringe and bluepilled = downvotes
>kino = epic
>both site cultures involve horny virgin teenagers lusting over women
>clear bias towards eastern games in both sites
>obsessed with politics and buzzwords like SJWs and the like for no reason

Ironic how the one thing Yea Forums users hated the most are becoming most like it.

Part 4 fags are the worst

Tohth could only make short term predictions

Part III
>Kakyoin: Don't you see, Polnareff? There is no such thing as a world in a mirror.
>uses this revelation to defeat Hanged Man
Part V
>there's a world in a mirror

Attached: tfw he says mirror world.png (600x337, 95K)

yikes, have sex

Attached: wsh.png (280x336, 104K)

Attached: rohan.gif (500x281, 2.35M)

The characters actually do fight each other, though. They get fucked up more often in a fight than Jonathan or Joseph ever did in their parts. It's like they have second bodies that they control and feel.
If anything, Hamon was more confusing because it's more vaguely defined.

>Beautiful animation and choreography
>Better art (look at Narancia in pic related)
>Extra scenes and backstories for literally everyone
>Characters have actual personality now
Then there are also small changes like Doppio transforming that just give the adaptation soul.

Attached: 1460812974000.png (500x515, 483K)

part 3 is shit if that's what you're stuck on, just speed through the manga to get it over with

Part IV
>you can't bring people back form the dead josuke, once they're gone there's no stand that can bring them back.
Part III
>brings joseph back to life at least a few hours after seeing josephs ghost fly into the sky
Part V
>giorno brings bucialatti back from the dead so hard he turns bucialatti into a walking corpse

upvoted!

Attached: kaj.png (495x521, 194K)

>le part 4 favs are meanies;((( they no part 5 waaah
Fucking kill yourselves animeonly memespouting degenerates

Why can't stands be real? It's not fucking fair.

Gold Experience is such fucking bullshit. It's literally the worst thing about part 5

Nah, Giorno is the worst thing about 5. People can try to pretend he's actually a subtle and well written character but he's really just an even worse version of Jotaro.

If they were real you wouldn’t be worthy of having one

it's one of those does what he needs it to the most i think i've seen in jojo so far even compared to jotaro or johnny where their ultimate abilities are literally just counters to some op shit the villain has

Gold Experience being OP as fuck is a subset of Giorno being shit so I'll agree with you

6 > 5 > 3 = 4 = 2 > 8 > 7 > 1
Valentine is a bad villain.

Attached: fuck you.jpg (909x651, 96K)

this is quite the smooth brain opinion
fucking smoother brainers, baka

based

Reminder that Part 8 is based as fuck.

Attached: 1512946856862.png (505x427, 90K)

What makes him worse than Pucci

Jotaro's not even bad. He's written to be an autistic teenager/father who can't express his emotions very well. His mom acts that way because most moms with autistic kids act that way too.

i thought he was fine but i think he would have been a bit more interesting if araki didn't just do away with the whole "there are a bunch of valentines who all looks slightly different." Also i would let that dude fuck me, that dude was probably the sexiest jojo villain so far.

Side note, did araki just forget he gave mountain tim the lost desert platoon story and give it to valentine or is it hinted one of them is lying?

Pucci is literally the best villain in the series because he gets up and does shit himself. He fights the main characters multiple times throughout the part, and someone usually dies when he confronts them.

Valentine, on the other hand, goes back to the villain in the shadows shtick. He goes farther back than Diavolo and nearly regresses into Shadow DIO tier. He has no history with the main characters and no reason to fight them. In fact, the first time Johnny and Gyro even meet Valentine is right before the final fight. They fight him for the corpse parts, which is the same reason they fight fucking anybody in the part. The stakes don't feel heightened and it doesn't really feel like their journey led up to that fight.

Attached: 1545905608442.jpg (510x629, 180K)

So now that you anime-only's are caught up, how does it work?

Attached: 1551464610544.jpg (583x600, 237K)

Attached: 6582E235-2868-4590-8275-A357B1ABD2FB.jpg (685x685, 66K)

Fuck you retard

Attached: DnA0H2cVAAAR9vX.jpg (600x448, 47K)

Mirror's Edge

>or is it hinted one of them is lying?
Valentine's entire character is that he's a lying sack of shit, so probably that.

Chess

How can anyone rank 1 or 2 at the bottom. Nothing can be worse than "Toilet Tourism in Asia"

Is it Might and Magic IX that has that mirror puzzle? Also Majora's Mask

B&RP

ゴゴゴゴ
2>3>1>dogshit>the rest.
ゴゴゴゴ

4 > 7 > 5 > 6 > 2 > 3 > 1

Attached: 1543811781431.png (2300x3600, 3.64M)

>they couldn't beat chariot requiem
>diavolo took over trish's body
Poor Mista.

4 > 8 > 7 = 2 > 5 = 3 > 1 > 6

Attached: _83743708_83743707.jpg (624x351, 29K)

Best Jojo: Johnny
Best Jobro: Bruno
Best villain: Kira
Best part: 7
Best stand: Sticky Fingers
Best fight: Beach Boy + Grateful Dead vs Sex Pistols + Sticky Fingers
Best ending: Part 2

>2 anywhere close to 7

Attached: god hand gameplay.jpg (1440x1429, 133K)

>Part 4fag
>part 4 placed equal to 7 and 8

Pretty much exact. Except I would remove 8 because it's not done yet.

Attached: kaijidick.jpg (1280x720, 77K)

>Rohan was so busy writing his manga that he failed to realize that the universe reset 35 times from Made In Heaven leaving him the same Rohan as ever
How is that possible and so cute?

7 is the best part you fucking niggers. Don't even read my fucking post if you disagree.

>Don't even read my fucking post if you disagree
Stopped reading there.

>.
Stopped reading there.

>reading
ishygddt

>.

>2019
>existing at all
bruh...

anime-only fag here

3 = 5 > 4 >2 >1

reminder that if he wasn't a retard literally the only characters that could beat him would be hamon users, pillar men/vampires, or jotaro

>if he was smart no one could beat him
that goes for any character

7>2>6>4>3>1>5
8 still unfinished

Attached: SPEed KINg.png (1000x734, 433K)

Yea Forums has been a hangout for most redditors since its an easy hobby to associate with. Constant twitter threads, wojak and pepe spam is why it's so hard to have decent threads anymore. Also the fact that when a thread starts, people who have nothing to do with the thread topic shit the whole thread, derailing it 50 posts in. It doesn't help that they are trying to fit into other boards with OPs in all boards starting a thread with a retarded statement and a wojak/pepe.

That's because video games are the entertainment choice of retards

>the sounds when Doppio and Diavolo switch who have the wheel
>time skip sounds

Attached: 1542409234534.jpg (240x240, 22K)

Jolyne is cute!

Attached: 944.gif (500x283, 577K)

4(manga) = 5(anime) = 2 > 6 > 5(manga) = 4(anime) > 3 > 1
Haven't finished 7 yet or it would go to top

7>4>2>5>6>3>1
this is the absolute, objective truth, more objective than any other truth
5 was lower before the anime

Think of it like a way to draw psychic powers interestingly

dead rising has some of the best mirrors ive ever seen, but theres nothing to do with them