WHY AREN'T YOU PLAYING FRONTLINES TONIGHT

WHY AREN'T YOU PLAYING FRONTLINES TONIGHT

THE FFXIVxGARO EVENT ENDS IN LESS THAN 6 MONTHS

GET ON IT WEEBS

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 167K)

Other urls found in this thread:

clips.twitch.tv/CarefulOddAnacondaTwitchRPG
docs.google.com/document/d/1mg82HympcxzqZeztUAayVpw7oohueCD1oWlePFc0YXQ/edit
youtube.com/watch?v=yIzfXPEQphY&t
youtube.com/watch?v=FtuwltmTp9I
youtube.com/watch?v=UmQm76wFfKk
youtube.com/watch?v=FT8lDuQtrgE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

go back tranny

wtf a garo event im down

>Garolets think their gear is impressive

Get the Chad Commander Coat and then we can talk.

Attached: ffxiv_02052019_145857_830.png (1920x1080, 1.63M)

>ends in less than 6 months
What do i have to do?

Because I'm doing The Feast

No thanks, I'm waiting for Square to release an real final Fantasy game not the MMO fanservice garbage

>playing generic MMO that can't even get PvP right

Attached: 1557040707140.png (1797x283, 33K)

>Male Cat
>Chad

Yikes, my dude.

>pvp in a game that's not designed for it
>ugly and tacky armor sets that also clash with the artstyle
>lazily copypasted lighter sets
Why? Because I have taste

Attached: 1543288531734.png (775x719, 470K)

Why play an MMO for PvP to begin with? Shit just seems retarded, like walking into a vegan restaurant and asking for meat.

Not all Miqo'te are Tias, user.

I play as a male Miqo'te because the customization for other male races is mostly garbage.

I have an essay for tomorrow and here I am shitposting about Diversion which by the way shouldn't ever be used by anyone unless the tanks are brainless retards.

old pvp questions

There's a few modes, the large scale 24man/72man happen on a pretty big map and are pretty zergy. 24man are peak largescale. Lots of focus on healers in general. CC is short duration(1-2sec) but fairly spammable, current meta is all around coordinating bursts together during CC if you've got it. No counters, but some classes have an easier time dealing with certain other classes than others. You get about 11-12 actions on a faster GCD iin comparison with PvE 30 or 40 and slower GCD. Role responsibilities exist but in a fairly neutered and restricted capacity, if you're tank you're basically in charge of on-demand CC and whatever mitigation you have, etc. No one can heal for shit except healers.

What class do you play? pvpaissa is supposed to be the pvp resource for anyone in this game that gives enough of a shit to Feast, so might wanna start looking there. Also might wanna create pvp-specific macros for CC like blunt arrow on BRD, blank on MCH to automatically target healers/paladins.

Tell that to the OP user. Game is generic enough as is, no clue why you would play it for a PvP event with lackluster PvP.

I am busy suffering in the feast because of the garo event you absolute MHIGGER.

I literately only play PVP in XIV for exclusive rewards. Most of the time, PVP is dead in XIV and you'll struggle to find matches.

Not only that, PVP is pretty unbalanced as well. Range fighters and healers are so OP.

Monk. I suffer. Thanks for the tip though in regards to pvpaissa..

The only PVP gear that's actually nice and unique is almost impossible to unlock as well. PVP needs to be fixed in this game.

This is weird, I'm downloading Gold Storm right now and didn't think Garo was popular at all in the west.

STOP SPLITTING UP DUMBFUCKS

Clothes look like shit on other Male races. They're way too stiff

>already got all the armor sets and the caster spats
I'm good, thanks

Because I have the whole Garo gear since the very beginning.

>playing Tranny Fantasy XIV

Nope

Recommend me some PVP games to play.

For sure. Not onyl that, male Miqo'tes have the best walk and running animations as well.

Final fantasy 14 is japanese. Garo is probably more popular there I'd guess. The event's been around a good while.

Yeah, you're in for suffering. MNK has extremely obvious burst and defensive CDs while not having much else except a crippling TP dependency. People see it coming a mile away and know that shit's about to happen.

>No blue one
>Can't recolor AFAIK

Me and my stupid IRL friends have a sentai theme going on, I'm the blue one and I would like to wear these but they fuck up my dresscode. Any cool sentai-esque colorable gear for tank? (Have not played since SB came out.

there will be no such thing. Ff14 is the last game that comes near a traditional FF. Ff is dead and you are an idiot for even thinking we ever get another good ff game

I've recently gotten into PvP to finish off this event. I'm playing BRD and I feel like I'm doing very well. Is BRD a good PvP job or something? I usually do the most total damage on my team with a good amount of Kills and assists.

Yeah. I can apply some serious pressure but the fact of the matter is I have zero backup or help finishing people off. I can finish people off decent enough if there's pressure too but.. I don't see CC from the tank, the healer is a healslut npc and the other dps is. Quite frankly most of the time I just feel like the sole dps. My defensives are ignored so i can tank a lot though my matchmade npcs never take advantage. My burst on the other hand? Pretty obvious and you can imagine how that goes. Trying to save up burst doesn't work either since people don't help. healer, tank or ranged you reckon for my effort to actually matter? Thus far the difference I've seen was that my first week had good tanks and CC. (the first week I only won) but since then barely if any CC.

The PvP ones are dyeable.

Any ranged job is good in Frontlines. None of them are particularly disadvantaged in Feast.

Actually I should have specified. I'm doing the Feast before Frontlines

asshole

ryu

>that massive conspicuous red lotus that practically yells "STUN ME"
Sometimes I think you have more chances of killing someone if you don't use Riddle of Fire

cause when it came out i literally got 2 pieces of every armor and weapon and the mounts, then stopped playing cause it's fucking boring.

I refuse to take off my Zero armor.
>Makai Knight armor isn't gender locked.

Attached: 1549584386022.png (171x163, 78K)

Lmao

It's all the RPers who want every possible glam there is. They need it all and anything that's limited is a priority.

Attached: FFXVI.png (1245x921, 1.4M)

They have the exact same body type as midlanders.

Frontlines >>> Feast >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Rival Wings

Attached: 1557026542407.png (634x1047, 1.12M)

Unfortunately no matter what role you take, you'll always deal with people that need to be carried. Healer is an excellent choice if you can count on yourself to heal through absolutely fucking everything into maximum culling where even monkeys can get kills. I'd recommend WHM or AST. It'll get you through a lot of the early retard matches but later when you're into plat and diamonds people will know you're new and punish you for it very hard.

Machinist is a very good job with a fairly spammable knockback CC and a tool to punish idiots that stand in one place spamming heals on themselves. BRD is still good but requires too much out of the other players. Casters are a mixed bag in low rank. Tanks are good but your teammates have to at least be a little bit competent or else it's shit. Personally I'd go with NIN or MCH. Peeling for retards isn't much different from peeling for someone that actually knows what they're doing, and you get CC and practice peeling anyway.

Street fighter 5, dead or alive 6 (both free btw)
Mordhau, for the honor
Rainbow six, csgo, battlefield
Dota, lol
fortnite, apex, pubG
Gta5
Rocket leangue
War thunder, world of tanks
Age of empires 2
Dark souls 3
Left 4 dead 2

Attached: QrPxEm6.jpg (516x466, 175K)

Additionally, actually scoring an assist/kill on NIN resets Assassinate's CD so you can actually chain kills fairly effectively circumstances permitting.
Which is the exact opposite of MNK.

How do you socialize in this game? There's nothing to socialize over.

I'm stuck in early retard hell and can't get out. Strangely most of the ones I go up against know how to avoid burst (me) and don't get CC'd in any meaningful way if at all. The only fault I've seen in opponents is that they can zone in on me even when I have defensives up. CC? Having focus at all? That happens. the best I've gotten outside my first week was maybe 1 other guy actually trying. Not a fan of healing but maybe that until I get high enough for people to know what punishing new people means. Feels like my punishment for feeling like getting ranked up was possible since my first matches were good and had teammates that either matched or carried me instead.

Join a raid static or ERP.

Raid or Balmung/Mateus ERP

You'll know when you've reached that point when you die in 3 seconds from coordinated burst/lb+cc from out of nowhere. There's still plenty of ways to get around it but it can be rough learning.

Make sure you're using the Focus Attack ping. People that are looking and waiting for it rely on it a lot. Some otherwise decent players might phone it in if they don't see it being used.
Honestly don't be afraid to lose, no one can see your score anyway and if you're new it's just expected. Winning or losing, either way is just experience and there are a lot of Feast regulars with thousands and thousands of matches that are pretty mediocre, very reactionary players.

>Be highlander male
>World visit.
>Check out plots because why not.
>Walk into random house because it looks nice.
>Really good furniture and decorations downstairs and upstairs.
>Go to leave.
>Lala waiting at the door.
>Cheer emotes me
>Responds with a pet
>They strip down all of their gear
>What?
>Spend the next 20 minute ERPing in their house in both the downstairs and the backstairs as I pound them into potato salad.
>Leave
>Not sure what happened feel dirty
>Go back to world
>You received a friend request!

join maelstrom they said
pvp faction they said
jesus fucking christ I just want these fucking mounts and all 4 games I played this week have been like this. why does nobody play pvp? because of this shit right here, fucking retarded teams.

Attached: file.png (303x276, 157K)

My sub ran out last week, not gonna bothering resubbing until the expansion if it looks especially good.

>20 minutes

Attached: 1494285325708.jpg (460x460, 40K)

Nigga they can make whatever game they want FF is dead. There wasn't a good FF game since the ps2.

yeah that happened

>only 20 minutes

Attached: 1553999578819.png (399x322, 42K)

The majority of people doing pvp right now are shitters who just started because of Garo.

>never played healers besides to unlock PLD in 2.0
>got AST to 50 at the end of HW or some shit
>got intimidated by the massive jump from doing 2.0 MSQ content to 2.x to 3.0 stuff and shitting up Dusk Vigil
>have since probably forgotten like half of what I learned about playing it since
>feeling again like I should actually have a leveled healer
How do I get over this hump from 2.0 leveling dungeons where everything does damage to the tank only in ultra slow motion besides basic bitch AoEs to all the post game and on content full of tank busters, party wide AoE, targeted damage, healing gimmicks, pulling 800 mobs at once, etc. where you need to preemptively heal left and right.

Attached: 1531593366047.png (434x460, 195K)

If you aren't actively helping your alliance win by helping coordinate, encourage, and change to needed roles, you don't deserve to win.

wew I was in that game

What is Yea Forums's /playtime for their main character?

>implying retards listen to anything

I'm afraid to check

Almost makes me want to try FFXIV.

Attached: 1508547501936.png (1024x1728, 1.44M)

just fucking heal wtf are you even talking about

They need to leave out AFK time desu

Read your fucking skills and use them. I don't know what else to say.

>want garo stuff since I know its going to be gone
>10 min q times during primetime
>on top of that it sucks with zero direction and some fucking calvinball bullshit modes
Just delete pvp from the game and put all the gear up for poetics or some shit

Best armor isn't available.

Attached: gai.jpg (910x1213, 223K)

I guess the point is how the fuck can I practice this stuff without shitting up the place too hard by launching into content designed for people that have been healing for a gorillion hours.

Why are you so mean?

Queue into a lower level dungeon?

>Wanting armor worn by a cuck

huh?

The problem with that is leveling dungeons are played totally different from 50+ dungeons and early 50 dungeons like AK and WP are now level capped dungeons with degenerate strategies based on healing way above their original intended design.

healing is the easiest thing in the game if you aren't running super autistic endgame raids

just like hit button, you're playing whack a mole with the healthbars

Attached: 1554318219238.png (720x493, 209K)

>The problem with that is leveling dungeons are played totally different from 50+ dungeons
They really aren't. I don't know what you think is happening in Heavensward dungeons but it's not different at all. Pop regen on the tank after he pulls, use your cards, throw out some damage, and use Benefic when needed.

Since when did Mateus become ERP? Wasn't it just Balmung?

That's why it's call the FIELD COMMANDER'S COAT.

When Balmung got locked and MATE-us got memed into the second Balmung.

After Balmung was locked they decided they needed an overflow RP server and Mateus was chosen. It happened a looong time ago.

STOP STUNNING ME

Attached: reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.png (554x388, 222K)

>unironically scared to do piss easy face roll dungeons in this game
Unironic question bros. When do we execute trannies, because it's pretty appalling what HRT does to your brain

Attached: 1554908161961.webm (288x360, 1.56M)

>*sees you two inches out of position*
>*unmend*
>*low blow*
heh.... nothin personell, kid...

Attached: 1529497352098.jpg (960x960, 57K)

That kid's got some crazy footwork.

You need to make up whether you want people to not be shitters or to just shit up the place without caring, closet fag.

Attached: 1527294459580.png (884x1489, 755K)

>see healer running
>press plunge and mash low blow
>he doesnt get stunned and slips away
>press unmend and mash low blow
>he vacuums right through me canceling the low blow animation and he slips away
>have to blow fucking sprint just to fucking land low blow
FUCK PVP
STAY STUNNED CUNT

Attached: 1538133546468.jpg (4096x2540, 415K)

Actually based. After playing this game and reading some of the "im too scared to tank/heal" posts, I always thought they were tranny erp'ers trying too hard larp as "xD shy anxious kawaii boi" in v threads like the rest of the faggots.just fucking queue up for dungeons. No ones gonna fucking yell at you for a small mistake

Feast is so fucking frustrating. You can hit that "focus" button all you want, your team is just going to ignore it and attack whoever the fuck they feel like. I am attacking the healer to put pressure on them, this does not mean everyone fucking gangbang the healer with 13 medals while ignoring the melee with 150, you fucking retards.

>play frontlines all day
>only won 2 rounds
I swear it's just a shit show recently.

you basically have to anticipate where they're going and head there before triggering your attacks.

I won a little more than half my games tonight. Maybe you're just shit.

Attached: 1429483233539.jpg (647x647, 75K)

it's a mixture of what's left of the playerbase before the expansion hits along with the now bumrushing of Frontlines due to Garo being removed in the not far future.

or not play kusoge half assed pvp
>uhhhhh lets completely rework pvp so its easier to balance around less skills
>balance is worse than before

What's most fun in PvP between DRK, WAR, and DRG?

>balance is worse than before
I don't think this is the case at all.

I only have that problem if I turn on freelancer and get put on Flames every match.

>unmend doing anything
fuck warrior niggers

>turning on freelancer
Why would anyone do this?

I was excited by Garo but then you said FF

I did it to get faster queues but I quickly realized it's not worth it if you always get put on the losing team.

DRK because of Unmend.

your team
random retards
their team
discord premade in voice

ninja

Because I'm sure as shit not resubbing

>Already have a shitty day
>Run Expert Roulette
I've brought this upon myself

Attached: z9HvI3N.jpg (1280x720, 72K)

Where do I find an only slightly degenerate Elezen lass to court?

Eh any anxiety I have over content in a multiplayer game extends to single player games as well, because it's not an issue of getting yelled at by literal whos but personally feeling like a retarded fuck up. It's not even a matter of clearing/beating stuff as such either but having a certain performance standard that I feel like I have to live up to, kind of an impostor syndrome kind of issue. I can't even remember when that started becoming a thing as such, probably relates to much larger things outside of video games like barely scraping through university without feeling like I really knew what the fuck I was doing and justing my life plan.

tl;dr who the fuck cares here's a Scathach

Attached: 1542969271927.jpg (600x792, 99K)

your team
above the time
their team
eating from hands
your team
a lost in city
their team
felling gently
your team
water chipping away
their team
rumbling
your team
cells
their team
interlinked
your team
meet me at the
their team
ask you something

Are the Garo animes worth watching at all?

Anyone got that picture of Varis "destroying libtards with facts and logic" or however it went?

Attached: 39210_20190430204112_1.png (1920x1080, 1.53M)

Based schizo poster

Attached: 1530049191453.gif (440x250, 862K)

>before with all the skills
healers killable
>now with less skills
healers unkillable

These niggas look like bionicles in the thumbnail

Attached: libtards btfo.jpg (1171x787, 89K)

Thanks man, sorry you had to see that ugly slut. I figured I needed to draw some eyes.

varis pictures are art.

Attached: 1547081752878.png (766x549, 669K)

Attached: 1535633876254.png (1431x899, 1.09M)

>limit 2 tanks per team
>make it so healers can't heal each other
>ranged dps have a cast time
wow I fixed frontline

The first anime was my intro to Garo and I very much enjoyed it. It's movie is great to. The second one I haven't seen but is generally agreed to be one of the worst entrees, no idea about the movie. Vanishing Line is pretty good and I ended up really liking the main cast.

Attached: CBRCzch.png (1280x720, 1.91M)

>if x and y are fighting ignore them xdd
or get behind one and fuck them over you fucking pussies

Right you are, I need MORE!

The second one isnt good barring designs and music.
The intros are great and some of my favorite garo op.

Attached: 1548735618503.png (599x480, 105K)

Oh no, you have to coordinate with others to kill the healers now? How terrible.

give melee more ranged in pvp, this latency cancer is so annoying

Attached: 1555976578856.png (367x473, 102K)

Except male Midlanders have a stiff walking/running animations and worse idle poses.

Which melees don't have a ranged attack?

monk

The same one that doesn't have a ranged attack in pve.

What's this from

681 hours.

The autogyne had to leave its hair behind

Real life

Anyone have that image of a GM going on a long, comedic tirade after bringing someone to their jail?

You get a dash/stun. Deal with it.

Frontlines discourages big team fights. If two teams are fighting that's when you're meant to be hitting objectives without resistance. Encouraging your team to get into big battles will just result in them wasting time, ignoring objectives, leaving your bases undefended, and whatever points you gain from killing enemies will be lost from your allies also getting killed.

Okay but where can I find more

This is actually not true. The best way to win Frontlines is to get battle high/fevers. You can honestly ignore the first two sets of objectives, focus on getting a bunch of battle high/fevers, and from there on it's literally a free win.

>People are pussies because they don't want to do retard shit that loses the game

In what world would you ignore the objective when you can just claim free points

>coordination
>when you already have to fight the netcode by predicting movement as mentioned by
its trash dude why even pretend its fun

>playing MNK in pvp
this isn't 3.x anymore kiddo

I'm trying to do feast again this season, but god damn is finding the motivation hard. Wish the reward structure wasn't so shit.

Battle highs/fevers can be pretty key to winning long term. But it's a high risk/high reward type strategy.

requires too much coordination if you're not in a premade

Oh yeah. I just used "Attacking healer" "attacking ranged" etc. I figured that was enough to get grugs to join in on fights. Not to toot my own horn, I'm again average at best if anything but I keep tabs on chat for those myself and assumed others did too. You're right, thanks. That might help a ton actually. Won't help with the CC issues but it should help with securing kills or at least apply pressure where it's needed.
Honestly just talk if you're okay with normals. I've been able to socialize in MSQ roulette, random dungeons, outside random houses in the housing areas. Hell just talking to randoms in limsa works too. If you're scared and autistic you're screwed in-game and out of the game unless you get a good FC I'd say.

Go as a healer and pocket heal your battle highs/fevers. Coordinate complete.

Wait. did the cross-class job unlocking thing stop in heavensward? I.. guess I've played longer than I thought.

Sigmascape had the overall best looking raid gear this expansion, don't (you) me.

Honoo no Kokuin is one of my favorite anime, shit was cash. Are the live action shows any good? Does anyone have the image showing the order they're in?

Getting a battle high in the first place requires someone to get kills, which you can't do in PvP without everyone coordinating. Rushing into a big battle with randoms is just as likely to feed battle highs to the enemy.

This is the most Soul MMO on the market. You can't refute this.

I don't disagree, but I that says more about the market than it says about XIV.

I'm gonna wait until the very last second to hit "commence" and there's nothing you can do to stop me

Anyone ever buy any Mogstation items from eBay before? I see lots of cheap items from China and Russia with claims they work on the other versions of the game, and was wondering if its true or not.

what chestpiece is this

Doma castle fending chest

I already got all the garo stuff including the mounts. Though it is neat I can do that daily pvp roulette again.

Working on MH now, it's not fun anymore, I want to die. 32 scales, need like 70 to get mount and upgrade armor to dyable.

Man were these tower defense things always in frontline? I only ever got the crystal one when I was doing it aeons ago. Melee dps is next to worthless in these

Oh shit, I don't play FFXIV at all, but I'm in this thread because Garo.

The Garo shit is going away? It's been around so long I figured they just made it permanent.

Going away in 5.1 which won't be until October at the earliest.

[9:45 p.m.]Synth Fetish: Cut w/ the transphobic chats, please.
[9:46 p.m.]Synth Fetish has left the party.

I enjoyed Eureka with you, too!

Attached: Promotion[1].jpg (320x375, 17K)

>always do expert roulette as PLD
>never any problems
>healer dies, constantly
>I'll just heal myself and the others
>TP runs out because the team isn't doing any damage and the lazy physical dps fucks aren't goading/tacticianing me
>I'll just use holy spirit

Attached: 1540448756891.png (640x480, 105K)

I already ground out every garo set back when it first came out.

Yes, the ice one (Shatter) was the most recently added frontlines mode, but after it came out, that's all anyone ever queued for and the other maps were 100% dead. So they changed it in early Stormblood so the maps are on a rotation, there's only 1 you can queue for each day.

Wait are they getting rid of all the armor too?

>Street fighter 5, dead or alive 6 (both free btw)
Valid
>Rainbow six, csgo, battlefield
CS:S or BF2 are acceptable
>Dota, lol
ASSFAGGOTS trash
>fortnite, apex, pubG
BR is for BRs
>Gta5
nigsim
>Rocket leangue
now owned by chinks
>War thunder, world of tanks
Mobile shit
>Age of empires 2
Valid
>Dark souls 3
>Left 4 dead 2
Contains third worlders, furries, and other cancer

Too busy playing CoH

That makes sense, it's honestly the most straightforward frontline mission there is, shame we have to play the other maps now.

I thought that was shutdown again and people were off to kill Leandro or whatever the dude's name was for real this time due to some literal who server host smashing their system with a hammer?

How's CoH working out for you?

You can keep anything you've already earned but the ability to buy the armour and get the achievements/mounts/titles is going away.

I get the cat man sentai armor but who wears the caster and leather stuff in Garo?

Attached: 453354445353453435.jpg (1920x1080, 363K)

Everyone's playing on Leo's servers now. /vg/ made their own but the population is like 100. I'm having fun just grouping up and doing whatever, aside from farming AEs. Hope everyone doesnt jump ship for classic and shb in a few months though.

its makai

Well whatever they are I've gotten a ton of use out of the shorts.

Attached: 13545543435345.png (370x627, 255K)

Attached: Fraudulent.png (1034x1172, 255K)

It's getting a bunch of Western releases now, very slowly. Also make sure to buy the Western BD releases, the franchise is dying to the point if the next movie doesn't succeed, it's over.

>Melee dps is next to worthless in these
Melee DPS' job is to kill shit. Get in there and stun/limit break a healer/tank/battle high/fever

>playing the inferior version of men of war

Thanks for clearing that up, since I never seen anything on it before. Kind of surprising they're not trying to take down the ebay resellers who keep listing it and gil.

They're wolves, not cats my nigga
And the non-armors follow the basic design trend for Makai Priests

The Makai Marksman's chest piece is alright

Attached: ffxiv_06052019_071718_130.png (1920x1080, 2.66M)

melee are great though, at least now

YUKE KAZE NO GOTOKU

It's been going on since 3.4 man where have you been?? Get your fucking makai horses and sweet gear.

based

clips.twitch.tv/CarefulOddAnacondaTwitchRPG

Imagine taking MMO PVP seriously

FFXIV has the best MMO PVP because it's fucking retarded. All MMO PVP is fucking retarded, but FFXIV doesn't pretend it's not.

my problem with male miqotes is that their neck is always bent down/forward

so wacky and zany xD

>played pvp earlier
>ninja tries to kill me and almost succeeds
>teammate saves my ass and he thinks he's about to escape
>shukuchi behind him and kill him and then teabag him

>their neck is always bent down/forward
Catbois literally stand like The Virgin

>teabagging after getting carried
ultimate shitter status

Are they? Melee in Frontlines have always seemed like a joke to me. They get picked off so easily. The only way they can fight is by rushing into the enemy ranks, which not only makes them easy targets, but separates them from their healers who are normally standing as far back as possible. They just run in and all the enemy ranged immediately focus them while their target retreats behind the front line to get healing. If they follow their target they get surrounded and killed instantly. If they switch targets or pull back they end up accomplishing nothing. The only thing that seems to have any impact at all is their LB. At least tanks are such a pain in the ass to kill that they can actually fuck around in a large group of enemies. Melees just get wiped out before they can do anything.

>doesnt pretend its not
>desperately tries balancing and reworking it
>muh esports
>muh pvp exclusive mounts
if they actually pretended its not we'd still have heavensward pvp

ninja is the only one worth it in pvp

They aren't great but they got a huge buff recently and both deal more damage to ranged and take less damage from ranged so if you are 1 on 1 and they do manage to get in close then you are going to lose the dps race

If you're ever in a 1v1 situation in frontlines then you're doing something wrong.

I keep coming back to ff14, playing through all the content I missed over the last 6 months to a year in under a week, then having nothing to fucking do. I really wish there was some actual content instead of this piecemeal braindead shit.

>teabagging after being saved
cringe

Attached: b213febafcb6efb5424701b24a4be0e5.jpg (800x1080, 259K)

I have been playing ninja since the change and loving it
lb is fucking useless though, I just assassinate and bhav people to death
When my team isn't completely terrible I usually end up with 10 kills and 30 assists+

Attached: c3f5ebd80f54c5285f4befd1fac8c6a3.png (600x600, 240K)

>melee are great though
>They aren't great
I know about the buff, even with that they still suck. Yeah in a 1v1 situation they might win vs a ranged if they manage to sneak up on them, but that shit never happens in frontlines and melees still get vaporized instantly the moment they decide to try pushing into the enemy group.

BASED

that just happen to me when a drk or war pull me in and I get stunned, fucking hate it

mnk is the only trash pvp melee, drg has insane burst and nin is casual mode, you brdlets need to learn your classes

Is this modded, Don't think I have ever seen a midlander female like this before.

Attached: 1556788262203.jpg (1372x3016, 774K)

Doesn't look modded. Minfilia's gown just gives you a buff to tit size.

like what? its a generic face 5

No, both of the Minfilia clothes give midlanders big fat tits

What are the odds of it working for Viera, and what does it do out of morbid curiousity for Lalafells?

Lalas are obviously still flat. Every other race's females uses the same body rig for armour, so it gives big titties to all the other races.

Male Midlander's are probably the most mentally stable people I've met.

Male Miqote's are the worst.

That's hot, i would fuck you user no homo

>lalas
Does absolutely nothing, they body meshes don't have tits at all and the males and females share the same body
>viera
It'll have some effect I'm sure but will subtly fuck up the body make it look wrong, just like it does for every race that isn't hyur right now

Reminder that lord of verminion is the only real pvp in this game. It has a far higher skill ceiling with no bullshit like teammates or pve mechanics to boot.

Attached: 1545496605584.jpg (500x401, 63K)

>Male Midlander's are probably the most mentally stable people I've met.
Aw thanks

Attached: 1557016897517.jpg (403x497, 38K)

Male Midlanders are probably the WORST thirsty fuckers Ive met

What about catgirls?

>WoL is going DRK in shadbringers
>decide to look up his bio
>official jobs are archer, warrior, DRG and DRK
>"wait a minute...hes never been a PLD?"
>almost assumed he was one in either 1.0 or ARR or at some point
>seems like a such a natural default job
>????
Well that does says it all, doesn't it? At some point, maybe not the next expansion (would be to opposing after shad) but certainly the one after that....it's Paladin expansion. Mark my words.
I mean, theres no way they WON'T make him a paladin at some point when it's such a main character-esq heroic job right? Not unless SE has some kind of irrational dislike of gladiator, paladin, holy and or light based things, churches and or organized religion and just about anything that falls within that spectrum. but that just silly, haha.

Attached: 600px-Paladin3.jpg (600x600, 92K)

>Female catgirl(male)
Min/Maxer. Will autistically squeel at any deviation of dungeon runs. Don't play bad in their parties because they're gonna rant about it in the free company discord
>Female catgirl (female)
Attention whore, probably bad. Will get carried a lot. Unironically uses emoticons

pld sucks

Attached: 1412142269655.gif (317x266, 198K)

At most, Midlander Males will be beta males. At least they aren't complete autist or degenerate ERPers.

PLD's along with BRD, WHM, and BLM were already poster kids for ARR. They won't get their own expansion.
Next expansion will either be another joint exp like SB or MCH exp if we're going to garlemald.

XIV paladins have nothing to do with religion at all, they are glorified bodyguards. All the "holy" motifs in their abilities are only there to give them some kind of aesthetic identity because otherwise they'd just be sword-and-shield-man.

they are though

This PLD's have nothing to do really with "Light" they use holy magic but that isn't really described as coming from any particular source of aether like DRK's have.

The true skill is convincing someone to play it. That part's nearly impossible.

Also not to mention their name in Japan and everywhere else is just Knight

while this is true, it doesn't stop verminion from being trash

They're Paladin in French and German too. They're only Knight in Japanese.

Doesn't matter to me, since it doesn't change the fact that it's still superior to the other outlets for competition in this game. If you think it's trash, it just calls into question why you would engage with the even bigger trashfires that are the feast/frontlines and raiding.

Spawn bellyful for me!

Attached: 1487194600608.webm (960x540, 2.19M)

>accidentally hit displacement near the corner of a platform you can fall off of
>FUCKFUCKFUCKNONONONO
>Just barely aimed myself in a direction that caused me to just barely not fall off the edge
holy fuck now that's living on the edge bruh

Attached: tenor.png (640x604, 237K)

ugh how many medals would it cost for all the armors I should've gotten them sooner

20k per set

best girl

Geez, I guess I'l just go for the wolf armor sets since those look alright

Did SE ever add in storage for the Makai / Garo pieces, or is it still a case of "buy more retainers from Mogstation prs"

If you get the achievement for having a full set, you can re-buy the gear from the calamity salvager.

why does pvp exist and why does SE keep pushing it with exclusive bullshit and Esports garbage?
I'm sick of cool stuff being locked behind stuff that is impossible to do. Like pvp. You can only get a q to pop in primetime and thats IT, period, and to top it off it FUCKING SUCKS
for the daily I just q in, run to nearest enemy team and die then lie there on the ground

Bless you, user, since my space is killing me otherwise over all this. It even has the male and female outfits lumped together when needed.

The only oddity is that one can't buy the PLD shield that acts as an invisible item for that slot.

You mixed up the male and female descriptions user

>for the daily I just q in, run to nearest enemy team and die then lie there on the ground
maybe if you actually played the game then you wouldn't hate it so much..

>Another window without getting ruby dragon
Bros, it my last fish but it just won't be caught.

Thinking about it. Huh you're actually right. People who play cats in general are faggots.

Will I be able to use the aiming garo gear on DNC?

RDM feels like shit to play in feast, I guess I should learn how to play with bard.

Kys epperson you fucking pedo

Aiming or scouting.

Attached: insufficient data for a meaningful answer.gif (250x251, 1002K)

Probably, minus a weapon. It's another ranged DPS, so it should fit into that category.

Oh god Pagos is dead, how do I get through this awful hellscape?

maybe if they didn't fuck with my hotbars and change every single skill and switch everything around I would
even if I try the result is pretty much the same.try to kill dudes then suddenly swarmed by like 20 and killed while they zig zag around in circles, impossible to hit as a melee

>tfw joined a static
This is nice, but I also hate having a set schedule

Attached: 1556898500633.png (500x500, 227K)

git gud

statics are fucking dumb, the only time I looked into joining one they told me they wanted someone else because I wasn't in the same part of the fight we were both progging at the time (o11s). I ended up clearing it before they did.

1.23b was better

Did my first PvP match,as a NIN, and I can't help but feel like I don't contribute enough. Don't have all the jobs unlocked, but maybe I should give another one a try. Any recommendations?

>set schedule
>implying it matters
Soon people will stop showing up on time, won't come at all and then you will waste half of the raid time trying to find replacement. God I hate some people.

Cirina's a little Mol slut

Attached: 1501992232714.png (634x882, 612K)

Why are you showing off pantsu

I doubt Dancer would wear the Garo NIN gear.

I sort of suspect that in Shadowbringers they will be merging gear categories for 71+ gear because they're too lazy to do 7 sets for every new dungeon/raid now. All ranged will use Aiming and all
melee will use Striking. Ninja could go either way.

Attached: Garo_gear_ninja1[1].jpg (800x450, 67K)

I'm going to miss the Eastern aesthetics from Stormblood

Your job is to burst down people, melees usually should be the ones calling out targets, not that it matters in low ranks.
Just find a rotation that has the highest potency and use it to kill people.

Playing a healer or BRD/MCH is easymode
Playing a tank or BLM/SMN is a bit harder but still very doable
Everything else is shit

SCH expansion someday

Right?

>six months
>roughly 300 days
>100 victories

So as long as I average a victory every 3 days I should get it in time.

In that case, I certainly wasn't playing right since the majority of the fight I was on the healer.
Don't have MCH unlocked yet, so I'll give BRD a go. After going through some potd

I don't want to pay 15 dollars a month for some shitty MMO but i'm a die hard Garo fan, i may end up subscribing.

god damn I wish we would get some proper Garo vidya, even if its some musuo shit i'd still buy it.

Attached: 1437384139545.jpg (1920x1080, 198K)

>slowly trying out PvP
>MNK runs up to me
>LB
>suddenly go from full to 20% HP
well that wasn't fun, can I at least interrupt his LB cast?

Use this if you're trying bard.
docs.google.com/document/d/1mg82HympcxzqZeztUAayVpw7oohueCD1oWlePFc0YXQ/edit

Stuns can interrupt LB casts I think. Melee LBs hurt bad but they take a long time to build up so they don't happen very often. If you take a Melee LB and survive then the person who hit you just wasted their LB because you're still alive and able to be healed.

You can interrupt it also, you can run away from it too.

the sets look pretty bad in game so if that's your only motivation to try the game i'd stay far away

i got all of it like 2 years ago, if you didn't get it by now you simply didn't want it.
why the fuck make a thread about it now?

I did but then it turns out they never gay physics to the two strips of cloth on the White Night armor.
So it's literally two rigid rectangles stuck to your chest armor that look awful when you move. But I had no idea about the mounts so now I'm actually trying to win in Frontlines instead of facerolling for dailies.
>1/10
I want to fucking die

i found it pretty hypocrite that people are rushing this shit gear now when it was avaiable for like 2 years
if you didn't bother earlier, why do you suddenly care now, you sheeple

I like Garo but fucking hate MMOs. Why the fuck can't they just make a good single player Garo game

You will faster get 30 wins from feast than 10 from frontlines.

>that unlocks the golden one
Oh hells the fuck yeah guess I'll grind that tomorrow instead.

Attached: sheath touching.webm (640x480, 2.73M)

bronzies everyone

Attached: 1554485236099.jpg (225x225, 4K)

melee LB is insanely overpowered in PVP meanwhile caster lb fucking sucks balls because everyone just runs out of the AoE as soon as you start casting. If it's going to have an avoidable AoE then it should not have a cast time.

Unless you're playing healer you can queue up for and complete a full match of Frontlines in the time it takes a Feast queue to pop. As long as you're not on the Immortal Flames, you can expect to win at least 1/3rd of your Frontlines matches. Rival Wings is better since that's more like 50% but Rival Wings is only active at 8-12pm on saturdays.

It has its purpose in making people scatter from points. The BRD/MCH one is great on chokepoints.

>As long as you're not on the Immortal Flames
Why do I constantly get paired with them every single time?

>If you're going to have an avoidable AoE then it should be unavoidable

Attached: 8nRqoXW.png (800x729, 48K)

>Rival Wings is only active at 8-12pm on saturdays.
Why only during that time?

caster does it job, meanwhile melee cant even kill tanks or healers

>tonberry expansion

Attached: 7834912821.jpg (474x444, 32K)

>meanwhile melee cant even kill tanks or healers
healers are fucking overpowered as shit NOBODY can kill healers one on one. you don't seem to understand PVP. if you're trying to take on healers one on one then just stop.

When I was without rank and up to gold it usually was 5 minutes at most waiting with melee.

Tonberries honestly look so pitiful

i can sometime, but it depends how zoned out they are

If you have freelancer on you'll usually get put on the Flames. They don't get as many people queueing, probably because people who PvP often realize that the Flames always lose and went to another GC.

Because that's when people have agreed to queue for it.

based progressive gay couple standing up for torn rights

Can you change GCs?

Considering that caster LB is the weakest of them all, they should at least reduce the cast time to 1.5s like the ranged LB. Fucking stupid that everyone can just walk out of it. At best you'll hit the person in the dead center.

every 15 day for 50k gil

>the absolute state of Yea Forums

Based, these uwu I’m a lil shy boi fags having a mental crisis over this game are pathetic as fuck

First is good, second is trash, third seems promising but it really goes nowhere and wastes a fuckton of time. Basically just watch HnK and its movie then go and watch the live action shows.

WoD will go from DRK to PLD ala Cecil and become to warrior of light again as paladin

I've done feast with a team. It was pretty _fun. Too bad we were matching against same shit teams, and only had like 3-4 real matches out of 50~

kinda the problem when only a few bother with the content

I can see it being useful in Feast because you can coordinate CC with your team, there's more chokepoints, and the 25% damage taken debuff is actually really helpful for the objectives of Feast. In Frontlines though it's shit because your team won't coordinate and even if you do manage to hit anyone with it, they can just run away. If the purpose of the caster LB in Frontlines is just to break up a pack of enemies then it charges way too slowly to justify its usefulness.

>Not unless SE has some kind of irrational dislike of gladiator, paladin
Check, see the state of PLD in all of ARR and HW
>holy and or light based things
Check, see upcoming expansion Shadowniggers
>churches and or organized religion and just about anything that falls within that spectrum
Check, see the plot for HW

Face it PLDcucks and Lightcucks, DRK is making a comeback and you'll regret all those times you made fun of us

old caster lb was too strong since if placed on someone was impossible to dodge thanks to the shit hit registration being way earlier than the aoe mark disappearing

Alphinaud is really cute and I love him!!

>food comparison

Discount Alisaie

It's the other way around.

How come there wasn't a new healer for Shadowbringers?

IT'S NOT FAIR

Attached: 1499657904017.jpg (529x756, 54K)

because they all play the same anyway and yoshi is a hack

They don't play the same at all. But they do pretty much fill the standard "Healer" archetypes.

>weak heal
>strong heal/shield
>regen/shield
>aoe heal
>aoe heal shield/regen
>aoe heal ogcd
>st heal ogcd
>1-2 dots
>1 nuke

wow.....
so different....
as sch i press 3 extra buttons for the fairy and on ast i can press 6 to play with cards....

why does ammo stop you from generating heat on MCH?

I was wondering why sometimes i wouldn't overheat even when i wanted to and I haven't hit 70 yet so I can't flamethrower. Why the utter fuck would i want to slow down heat generation with ammo when I already have Cooldown and Barrel Stabilizer?

Attached: 🔫😡🖕🏻.jpg (250x244, 8K)

because the after overheat downtime is bad

How do I date and impregnate Y'Shtola?

already got the warrior shit and the monk fists and frontlines mount. no need anymore

Because the devs were fucking retarded when they implemented the heat system that's why. Be thankful you're only realizing this now with a couple of months left in the expansion, and not 2 years ago like some of us.

i mean apart from that I'm actually really enjoying MCH since I got the upgraded shots + barrel stabilizer.

Only things that will kill it for me is if the flamethrower tick issue seriously annoys me or if i can't pull decent numbers since i play with 140 ping and Rapid Fire absolutely dicks me. If Rapid Fire set the GCD to 1.75 instead of 1.5 it'd fix my main issue with it.

cause they fucked themselves over going shield nad regen and now aren't able to design another healer anymore

they could have made dancer a healer akin to a fistweaving monk in WoW but that is way too big brained for this game

YoshiP did say they're reworking healers for ShB because they realised the designed themselves into a corner with the Regen vs Shields thing

he also said they were balancing them in stormblood yet whm is a piece of shit

They were a lot closer in 4.0 than they are now though

Blame that on the shit second season of the anime, the very average 3rd season, and Rei's somewhat mediocre 2nd season.

>Lyse narrating SB
What was the point? Only thing it did was remind us of how HW was better.

Lyse is cute

I miss Y'Shtola's old "baggy hoodie" look. It stood out because of how plain it was compared to all the other Scions' crazy outfits.

WHM is good in ultimates.

they remembered she was a thing and had her do something

I bet Lyse would be really diligent in learning to suck cock

so is drk
what's your point

>tfw no kamen rider crossover

Evil has never been this cute before.

Attached: Kuro.Aliapoh.full.2067607.jpg (625x800, 274K)

That would either involve free motorcycle mounts or figuring out how to put Rider Kick into the game as a special action for a boss battle.

its already in the game, just used by the boss cause in that boss battle you're the bad guy and the boss is the good guy

Attached: 3465477.jpg (394x248, 12K)

Attached: 2b64ed8da22a77b2b7afa263930e6ddb-700.jpg (1245x700, 171K)

Because monsters can't give you the challenge in combat that real players can? Pvp is the most integral part of mmos. I will never understand you pathetic carebears and mohunfags playing these games just to grind mobs like autists day after day. Why do you think every mmo isekai story is focused on pvp instead of grinding mobs and scripted bosses endlessly despite the fact that japanese mmos are all pve focused and rarely have pvp in them? While PVE can be fun it is mostly a means to an end. The true mmo experience comes from pvp. That said, if the mmo doesn't have open world pvp, then it's all pointless. Theme park mmos with pvp limited to arenas and battlegrounds are pure garbage. The pvp in them is an afterthought at best.

Imagine being so smug about pvp in an mmo of all places lmao. If you truly enjoyed competition you'd be playing a genre that actually had a credible competitive experience like an rts or fighting games.
People who shill pvp in an mmo are just 9/10 times just kids wanting to get their rocks off ganking lowbies or something, that's the reality behind the appeal of '''''open world'''' content for these people. Meanwhile they won't touch actual competitive games with a 12 foot pole.

Attached: 1554331891913.jpg (408x491, 56K)

Anyone who still uses the term "carebear" unironically in current year is a blatant griefer.

>six months
>roughly 300 days

Attached: 1492984949443.gif (280x302, 3.75M)

is red mage fun

The feared tranny boogeyman

>six months
>roughly 300 days

Attached: 1556370991315.jpg (298x363, 49K)

People who like red mage love red mage, but people who don't like red mage hate i

it's fun and well designed but also really simplistic so it may bore you quickly, a lot of people love it though.

people like it a lot cause of how mobile it is for a caster as well.

Attached: Dz-CWj7UcAANWC7.jpg (921x1000, 82K)

Level WHM, pull as many mobs as you can, go into melee range, use Thin Air+Presence of Mind and spam Holy and Assize. Healing is for fags

>join learning party to help
>Pull several times
>argument breaks out and someone leaves
>party disbands
oy

I mained BRD to play songs I like, I spent hours practicing difficult music making up chords that would work with Perform, playing on a PC keyboard by hand and every time I gather a small crowd around me some other faggot with Bard Macro Player has to come and play the fucking MIDIs downloaded straight from BMPs website. It feels so unrewarding to do it the legit way, people shouldn't be impressed by macro pussies pressing the Play button every 2 minutes

It's just not fair bros

>healer can't handle pull so tank dies
>DPS1 gets aggro and immediately starts running around like a chicken with its head cut off, dies anyway
>Tank is raised and chases the fleeing DPS+mobs for a second until dumbass DPS dies and tank can actually get trash pack under control again
>Healer fails to keep the tank up and he dies again
>respawn, take shortcut, run back
>healer has aggro now and is also running like a chicken with its head cut off
>manage to corral trash pack back to order again
fuck any of you DPS or healers who do dumb shit like this.

Attached: 1319077098388.png (457x380, 262K)

>rerun
>but no new armors
GIVE ME LORD OR SOMETHING FROM THE MAPPA GAROS YOU FUCKS

Attached: 1444469737784.jpg (540x540, 88K)

>its a spend 50 minutes on the final boss in the burn episode

ffxiv pvp is worse than most mmo pvp, which is saying something.

they really made it boring as fuck in stormblood and despite simplifying everything and giving jobs a few specific moves, ranged dps jobs are still just way way better than melee ones

>Ranged dps is better than melee
Welcome to almost every mmo.

The whole Alexander raids are miles better than the Omega ones.

Attached: 1556995662702.jpg (610x596, 66K)

Don't I know it.

Attached: 1498593723258.png (976x1216, 140K)

nobody plays pvp expect for the cosmetics it gives, pvp is total dogshit and wasn't even built around the game system

It's not a rerun, the only reason people are talking about it again is that SE announced the rewards would be removed in 5.1. They never went away.

I play PvP for seal rock exclusively, it's a good gamemode.

>leveling RDM
Is there even a reason to use Verstone and Verfire sub-70

Attached: 1526335817254.jpg (436x583, 32K)

Attached: 5c767ab4a6.png (458x577, 247K)

You use fire and stone to proc dual cast. The entire point of rdm is to use jolt as little as possible

>90 potency stronger than Jolt
>30 potency stronger than Jolt II
are you genuinely retarded?

>is there even a reason to do your basic rotation?
m8

Why would you not use verstone and verfire. They are stronger than jolt and their cast time is the same. That is the entire point of their existence, to give you something to use other than jolt.

I want to cum directly inside Lyse's 80 IQ pussy and take responsibility!

Attached: 1500610160750.jpg (899x1200, 821K)

I want user to cum directly inside my 80 IQ catpussy and not take responsibility!

That makes sense.
Yes, that's why I'm asking, so I'll be less retarded

>take responsibility!
LEWD

Attached: 1503476574704.png (464x414, 213K)

post your 80 IQ catpussy and I'll see what I can do

>want garo armor
>looks like shit on female midlander
Guess i'll fucking fanta into a male character then

94 days, 2 hours, 25 minutes all legitimately playing the game. ignore retards with many times that length who just leave the game on 24/7 and AFK all day

Ignore retards who claim nobody can have more hours than them

You're the retards spending so much time playing a trash game. Besides the game doesn't even have enough content to fill all those hours, you have probably been ERPing with your tranny friends.

>Besides the game doesn't even have enough content to fill all those hours, you have probably been ERPing with your tranny friends.
Blatantly untrue. That time was spent leveling every class to 70, clearing savage fights, and running dungeons/normal raids for fun. I've only ERP'd in game once.

>and running dungeons/normal raids for fun
but the game isn't fun

oh and I don't have any friends nor do I care for the social aspect of the game at all. I just like to play the game, I'm not a lonely loner who tries to "make friends" in a fucking video game.

In your opinion. If you hate the game so much why are you here? fuck off

if you like the game so much why aren't you on /vg/ tranny?

Then why not just play a singleplayer game? The entire appeal of MMO's is the social aspect. If you're gonna play alone might aswell play a proper RPG.

Why don't you fuck off and play something instead of acting like your opinion of a game is so important that other people must immediately up and do whatever it is you expect them to do just because you said they should do it? Literally nobody cares. I like FFXIV so I play FFXIV simple as that. Why are you such a sperglord that you come into an FFXIV thread and cry about the fact that people there like playing FFXIV? You should be banned for derailing this thread.

Bro, the FFXIV general is right over here:
>>/vg/
You can have your safespace discussion there. While on Yea Forums I am free to criticize the game, and I am telling you it's a trash game.

imagine being a retard who goes into threads for a game he doesn't like just to tell people how much he hates it and expects them to just agree with him. holy cow. Go ask your mommy to make you some chicken tendies I'm sure you have enough good boy points by now faggot.

Not expecting you to agree with me at all, never said that. I am just telling you you have shit taste in videogames.

>accidentally press Manafication with 70/70 mana

Attached: slide.jpg (599x600, 80K)

And I'm free to call you the retarded seething fag that you are. Hit the showers, lift some weights, get a clue.

They aren't going to do shit.

Has anyone actually been banned for it? They can't prove the code wasn't a free gift from someone.

Makai Priests wear leather. So do knights when they're not transformed (which is 90% of the time since in the show armor has a timer)

Pic related is your "Disreputable Priest" NPC

Attached: latest[1].jpg (1920x1080, 256K)

About 7 minutes away from 167 days.

Mommy!

I see two nice makai's.

Attached: GaroRetsudenimg01a.jpg (350x600, 68K)

>want to play ffxiv again
>realize pvp is fucked and they probably have no intention of going back
As much I want to play a Hrothgar daddy I can't sub to this again knowing how terrible pvp became. I still have the game on my hd but I won't delete it on the odd chance they'll introduce some form of pvp that doesn't feel like pre 50+ monk.

>remember when anyone barely played BRD
>smooth actually good support
>play BRD now
>Everyone and their dog is out to murder you because you are a danger if left alone
Good times indeed

>buttplug furry tail left behind
ewwwwwww haha XD

Mr Happy looks much better WITH a beard, Why the fuck did he shave?

Probably wanted to look more professional for media tour.

Just trim and groom one's beard. Is that tough?

Attached: Картинки - УиХ. Miqo'te (Final Fantasy) В обнимку с мишкой - morere ( (566x800, 170K)

Assuming the franchise can make bank with its next film, then we *might* see a good GARO game in our lifetimes.

Free trial up to level 35. You have to be level 30 to do pvp so you can start getting garo gear on the free trial. But you have to be level 60 to equip it.

youtube.com/watch?v=yIzfXPEQphY&t
youtube.com/watch?v=FtuwltmTp9I
youtube.com/watch?v=UmQm76wFfKk
When do they tend to release an expansion's main theme?

A while after the single comes out, which is usually shortly after expansion launch.

t. Rakka

havent touched DRK since i got it to 70 but I wanna play it for a while, what's the deal with bloodspiller's grit bonus? Am I supposed to be in grit when I use it?

not really worth the hassle of going in and out of grit just for it imo

Why is Killer Queen standing next to Ornstein?

So someone posted a webem of this boss I'd never seen before, it was in an all black area and the boss tears a hole in reality and slithers out of the hole like something out of lovecraft.
Fairly new to the game and I'd never seen that horror before, really want to fight it. plz help.

Attached: 1555900854183.jpg (500x364, 211K)

I don't even care, I just want to know what they're doing with the three existing ones. SCH is kind of clunky and feels like shit to play and WHM is boring to because it has no utility. AST is the only healer that's somewhat fun to play but that's only because it's good at everything.

Attached: 1547754969259.gif (499x439, 13K)

That is probably neo exdeath?
youtube.com/watch?v=FT8lDuQtrgE

because nobody wants to play that shit role after they fucked cleric stance

sch is the best at everything though

This thread will be locked soon. I can feel it.

A fucking tree

yep ,thats the one. Shit they worked overtime on that transition.

Attached: 0319056064045.jpg (322x322, 13K)

>Tries to run away
>Holmgang
Mm Mmmm, nigga.

Attached: 1554614583679.gif (512x512, 446K)

Fear the Void.

Imagine being warrior of light in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Lyse, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your tight body and obnoxious fucking voice. I would totally fight side by side with you, both my character and the real me." when all he really wants to do is have another Leveilleur twin threesome in his lavender bed mansion. Like seriously imagine having to be the warrior of light and not only sit in that chair while Lyse clenches her scrawny fist in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing your immense rage, and just sit there, lie after lie, hour after hour, while she perfected that speech. Not only having to tolerate her complete bullshit but her haughty attitude as all the scions tell her she's AN ASSET TO THE TEAM and DAMN, LYSE DID ALL *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch her exaggerate and outright lie about how much shit she actually did to help free Doma and Ala Mhigo, making up battles you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of prime elezen teenagers and later alleged rape victims for your ENTIRE ADVENTURING CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in Gridania. You've never experienced anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can smell the hot breath that's coming out on her lying mouth as she smiles and turns to you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to sit there and revel in her retelling her “Massive Contributions” to the war effort, the contributions she worked so hard for by calling starving peasants cowards for not fighting heavily armed Garleans and then shaking her fist at said Garleans. And then Raubahn asks for another tale, and you know you could kill every single person in this room and Hydaelyn herself couldn’t put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're the fucking warrior of light. You hide your face and bear it.

Attached: exdeath__the_fallacious_tree_by_lilcellion-d47b03m.jpg (600x800, 55K)

What the fuck are you talking about retard? Lyse never lied about her contributions to anything, I don't get this hate from retards on Yea Forums when it comes to Lyse. Why do you people make up excuses to hate her?

>have to get 99 wins in every pvp mode to get all mounts
They're really cool but I'd rather put a nail under my toenail and kick a fucking wall.

I have Garo and Goten already, I'm content with that. I don't run NIN anyway

So you gonna post those mounts or a bloody toenail? I'm waiting.

Are there any non-PVP Garo items?

You can get the undyable version of the garo equipment sets from the gold saucer, although they are expensive. The mounts, however, are pvp exclusive.

non-dyeable sets in the gold saucer.

I can't wait for my second global cooldown.

Fuck yeah Masahiro is fucking cool.

I can already tell someone is going to ask, no you can't get the titles from the gold saucer sets these anons are talking about

Thank you.

Attached: 1546844814167.png (732x556, 322K)

LMAO

Attached: 1.png (873x101, 24K)

>finally done with eureka
>now I can start doing the other stuff I wanted to do before ShB
>and I shall start tomorrow
>don't

Attached: 1408307650102.png (827x539, 219K)

>cute girl(girl irl)
kek, it's come to this. I wonder if shes gonna let that sugerdaddy fuck her in her girlpucci.

Attached: 1551256954488.webm (540x960, 1.95M)

>Potato subhuman hates the mode that requires the most teamwork and highest of IQs
Move along, nothing new here

Attached: i am neo exdeath.jpg (480x360, 20K)