That guy who used this as his avatar

>that guy who used this as his avatar

Attached: 8f7bf6b56ea8c413e098f8908396215888653a3b_s2_n1.jpg (200x200, 9K)

Yeah thats me, did you want something?

better than anime

Literally me

But its cool

Betas idolize the alpha even if it's from a different species

Lotta cringe niggas in this thread

How can a scar like that even exist without the eye itself being damaged?

>here is your avatar bro

Attached: Steam.jpg (920x367, 100K)

Kek
Dunked em

Eye was closed

lmao knew this guy, found out years later he was a furry, what a surprise.

I still have a steam friend that uses that blacklight pfp since 2014

If the cut goes so deep that it creates a scar then i'll doubt that a closed eyelid could defend the eyeball in such a situation

?
Really? You close your eye tight and what happens? Your brow and cheek muscles and tissue squeeze together.

cut doesn't need to go that deep to create a scar, specially on your face.

Just close your eyes, walk away from the sword duel

Attached: 19038383782.jpg (3600x3600, 1.17M)

Is your name Nick, Cam, or Brandon? Because hey faggots, I have not killed myself yet

Yea I used it for skype back in the day before like.... I wised up, still turned out to be a furfag and hate myself. Those 3 names above are the only people who know I'm a furfag, they ended up stop being friends with me after stealing my girl and basically breaking in and stealing my shit.

In other news, I will never tell anyone but Yea Forums my deepest darkest secrets

That's the first 5 niggas of this thread

Ok maybe not steal "my" girl, but one of them basically went out of the way to get with her after fucking me over and not helping me through rejection.

Like, if your bro is rejected you help him right? Not let him hurt himself by doing more regrettable shit and go date the girl who rejected him right?

Attached: 1546362463587.jpg (704x396, 175K)

get cucked furfag

I'd ask first

Yep and I full admit I got cucked, and I fucking hate it. Be it 4 years later now, and I've been through worse, I still have a strong hate for Cucking and cheating

Yea at least ask, they did not, they ended up kicking me out of the friend group and got together, then after they let me back in, I told them I was a furfag because I trusted them the most for some reason, and then they kicked me out again and said if they ever see me again they would kick my ass and hope I kill myself, so yea

SUCK IT FAGGOTS IM NOT DEAD YET

Attached: 1546959609565.jpg (620x877, 107K)

>that guy who uses this because he thinks he's hot shit

Attached: 1agrim-reaper-002.jpg (1920x1200, 861K)

Attached: Cursed.jpg (436x109, 18K)

Imagine a vertical cut over your eye.
It can't actually go very deep, because your eye is protected by your cheekbone and forehead.

Why would you want to tell them that? Were/are you uber into it or something?

>he was never 12
ye right op

Also advice to all you peeps out there who want to get laid, Furfag girls are needing men who are straight and a dom, to many men in the fandom are gay or subs, so the demand for straight guys at cons who have enough self confidence in themselves to not be ass wipes or have this type of pfp, your set

The thinking man's icon

Attached: 1519519980047.jpg (1080x1080, 75K)

That's me on the far bottom right.

I was not, I hate the fandom publicly and I being the faggot who wanted to be accepted for who they were I told them, guess who no longer will tell anyone irl anything about their life?

This faggot

Attached: 1546983265010.png (1584x1584, 2.7M)

What is up with white people and their wolves? I swear it's fedora tier.

Attached: MTN_102275f__27878.1389218560.686.800.jpg (686x800, 118K)

At least in a human, the way the eyesockets are shaped would deflect a tip slash (which is what would cause an injury like this) from striking the eyeball. It's not guaranteed, mind you, but a scar like this is plausible.

As for the question of depth, that doesn't really guarantee scarring or not. You also need to consider the skin over the forehead is very thin.

I still remember when that scout was popular as fuck and everyone used it or it's different varitations.

cool picture user, I'm going to use it for my avatar

There is something about Foxes and Wolves that makes them complete sperg magnets.
You never see this with Bears, oddly.

Attached: hgfhfggh.png (479x480, 407K)

You wouldn't believe how much pussy i pull with my wolf avatar.

Nah, your friends were clearly being faggots about it, unless there is something you aren't telling us.

It's funny because I recently had the total opposite experience, where I was straight up asked rather than me having to "come out" about that shit.

Attached: drunk cat.jpg (590x550, 34K)

I usually have a dragon as mine

Attached: dabbing_dragon_by_sunima-dbliiqe.png (1024x1229, 934K)

unironically those tees are fucking great. had one for over a decade and its still looks brand new.

based yankee cotton pickers

Literally everyone who uses this avatar gets bullied in school and ends up being a massive faggot.

yo. that's the dragon from Dragonheart

the one that was dubbed by Sean Connery

All this icon says to me is "I have my head so far up my own ass I can see the back of my teeth and in every situation I'm in I will find a way to feel superior to everyone else involved."

Nope as easy as that, the story goes I had a crush on the girl, they basically teased me about it till I would have asked it out, but I knew it would have needed some more time, so they asked her for me, and I was like "What the fuck guys" then got kicked out of the group.

Fast forward 3 to 5 months and they let me back in, and we game for about a month till they asked me about it and I wanted to be honest, and I was, then around 2 weeks later they sent me a strongly worded message about killing myself and that was that.

Sean Connery does a sexy dragon voice.

>it is
damn I feel so old for recognizing this

Attached: 10031184_1.jpg (1000x628, 47K)

Actually based and redpilled

I fucking love that movie, I need to rewatch it one of these days.

I can't decide if I like Eragon or Dragon Heart more.

Take your upvotes back to facebook, shitdick.

Eragon was fucking trash if you've read the books.

I never read the books.

>unironically those tees are fucking great. had one for over a decade and its still looks brand new.

No no no these t-shirts are fucking ugly. Stop.

Attached: 1535995506936.png (321x322, 25K)

Why do you hate freedom?

Attached: lincontee.png (500x461, 218K)

You don't like dogs or something?

Attached: Yangus.png (921x1030, 1.09M)

The books and movie and video game were all fucking terrible. Read the Dragonriders of Pern series by Anne McCaffrey or the Xanth series by Piers Anthony. Eragon is the absolute bottom of the barrel in dragon-related fantasy.

Attached: uIZU1KA.jpg (1920x1080, 273K)

I only ever read the first and the second then got bored but the first book is an amazing read.

I was looking for something to fill the void left by the fourth Harry Potter book.

Also I did a story on my 11th grade, about 15 pages long based on that shit, the fucking autism paid off because I got a good grade.

I just liked the parts with the dragoness in it.
That's the whole reason I watched the shit.

I'm really not into that kind of stuff anymore but I will give it a try, thanks.

i remember when there was a bug/glitch/whatever and if you clicked on a link your steam profile would automatically change into the penguin. big steam groups got trolled by someone making an announcement and you could keep refreshing the member list to see people getting changed into penguins

*blocks your path*

Attached: galaxy-cat-wearing-glasses-animal-oil-painting.jpg (800x800, 141K)

Don't. It's usually a thot behind these

>when everyone had this as their AIM/MSN avatar even if they never heard of Devil May Cry

Attached: 822604devil_may_cry_2_-_dante_-_1600x12002.jpg (1600x1200, 294K)

huh, the "one lottery win away from quitting" sticker is in the fortnite font. can't unsee it now

man sorry but I just can't agree, the first Eragon (book) was amazing.

You really feel the progression on the characters, the dragon starts really weak and gets her shit pushed in by the bad guy a lot of times during the book, it feels frustrating to the reader but a lot more satisfying once she can finally match his power later in the book. It's a
good adventure.

Attached: 1530220591447.jpg (640x480, 39K)

But they're usually cute tho

Alpha Male behavior in wolves only emerges if kept in captivity. Packs are actually family units, the "leaders" are the father and mother.
There is no such thing as an "Alpha dog" in the real world.

>unless there is something you aren't telling us
just by the way he types alone i can tell why people hate him

>that guy who makes his steam bio some long-winded 2deep quote
>that guy who made his Xbox live motto "semper fi"
>that fag whose Steam bio begins with "welcome to my profile!"
>private profiles
>those people who list personal shit about themselves in their steam bio

Attached: oB2mO_qe_400x400.jpg (290x290, 9K)

Well I'm sorry to hear that mate, but I hope it doesn't deter you from doing what you love. Find some new friends who won't hate you for something so trivial and try to have fun.

>Steam profile has their IRL pic of them
>It's a girl
>Comments section is littered with comments on how cute and beautiful she is and trying to get her attention

>private profile
Whats the matter faggot? Cant comment shit on their profile after being assblasted in game?

>pic related as youtube avatar
cancer

Attached: YTcancer.jpg (480x360, 9K)

t. stuck on the shitty committee

private profile edgefag detected
private profile edgefag status: assblasted

Attached: HAHh.gif (400x298, 1.25M)

Was about to post it

I want to use bestiality hentai as my profile now

Attached: 086.png (1200x1800, 460K)

strange how anime girls are still worse avatars than everything posted so far.

what the fuck hentai has gone too far

What profile is acceptable?

a Jesus Christ avatar

add me for more private giantess videos

>furries better than anime
Tough debate actually

Anyone want to get together and play some Grifball?

Attached: 2u1cdUP.jpg (3600x3600, 1.06M)

Attached: Avatar GY copy copy.jpg (240x320, 22K)