Why do you fall for it everytime?

Why do you fall for it everytime?

Attached: disgusting.jpg (1200x700, 165K)

Other urls found in this thread:

encyclopediadramatica.rs/Brittany_Venti
youtube.com/watch?v=MxXrxii7Kbg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I don't. I never have. I get excited for the concept of a game, but I'm never sold by E3 bullshots. Never bought The Division, Anthem, anything like that at launch. The only loiter shooter I ever enjoyed was Dying Light, and I bought the definitive whatever edition that had all the DLC for like $10. Great game, loved playing the coop with my husband, definitely getting the sequel at launch. That's the only way I'll buy a game new, if the previous one was good enough to want to play more of the same ASAP.

Attached: 133013.jpg (500x333, 37K)

I don't, I just wait and see what people post about it here.

don't do meth kids

she's already ugly as fuck on the left

Attached: vent.jpg (423x500, 40K)

It's not fair. A woman can be a goblin and still make herself look good with modern make-up. A guy has nothing but his hair (and some don't even have that)

just work out and get /fit/, faggot

Attached: hiljentäjä.webm (576x1024, 2.93M)

I don't even know who that is.

Attached: D5x_kPsW.jpg (800x600, 62K)

is it wrong to be attracted to eyebags? I find them so cute

It's not the same people.

hey there smoothskin

brittany is a subhuman, but I still need her to sit on my face

For

Where'd the top middle one go?

a little unorthodox but its probably better than not. everyone after a certain age has them.

SOULESS
SOUL

I haven't in a long, long time. I never even buy games at launch anymore. Usually wait a year or two. I think the first Watchdogs was the final nail in the coffin that turned me into a cynic.

Attached: 1434301298914.jpg (800x1140, 632K)

Hmm

Attached: amrNKJe.jpg (1057x947, 166K)

Hahahaha, the one on the top left was too ugly to fake with caked layers of makeup so they just disappeared her.

brittany venti, an alt right camwhore

Nobody is stopping you from using some bodyscrub and a epilator to get that babysmooth skin and a bit of foundation and eyeliner to bring out your sparkly eyes user.

Attached: nice guy.jpg (960x543, 63K)

Yeah, notice the date.

You know, on one hand, nasty.
On the other hand, it's actually impressive the lengths ugly asian women go to in order to submit themselves to the White beauty standard, to a level even above what most modern White women are willing to go.

>mistery meat goblina
>alt-lite
Every time.

That was an /intl/ meeting in italy.

Attached: 1546023556065.png (814x262, 279K)

>mfw 5'6'' turbo manlet
Not even getting fit will work.

Asians will go crazy once we master genetic modification. The frog genes will be removed from the gene pool.

she got killed by the finger blaster

>ANTHEM
tf happened to that crazy bitch anyway>

both crazy bitches, Anthem and the cleanyourapartment whore.

Men can get away with being unattractive if they make it up in other ways.

they abosrbed her soul like shang tsung

Damn, that dead body is taking a selfie.

So they covered their faces with her remains?

I know a dude your height and he has a QT gf, she's like 5' though

Same here. But I find it more attractive on men.

Bro men use make up all the time

Know what women like? Confidence. I knew this insane ugly motherfucker who switched women like socks by being an arrogant fuck that gave no shits about social norms.

The E3 premier looks like shit.

I would take the launch version to the park and get rimjobs, literally no one would stop you. I mean if she were gorgeous people might get jealous, but when people see you're taking a crap on a girl like the launch version people just smile and walk away. Eight thirty in the evening by the trees, see how long it takes to get a couple of beers from the bodega, just see!

Maybe in Iran.

I never fall for it anymore I'm cynical about it until I get my hands on it. That said, I would berry my dick in Brittany Venti so hard

Attached: venti.png (1386x791, 1.69M)

I seriously hope you don't think that's exclusive to chinks and japs.

Attached: Untitled 1.jpg (1230x890, 651K)

holy shit ... fucking disgusting

Of course. They took heavy inspiration from metal gear solid V as well

>I know a dude
Ok, but I prefer to believe in my own experiences.

>exit
>no smoking
cope

and here comes the faggot with yellow fever on full damage control lmfao

She said several times she will show tits, and still nothing. Fuck her, i hope she gets hit by a car.

MOMMY

>believing a fucking italian
Retard

What a filthy world we live in ;)

>Do you kiss your mother with that mouth!?

That's racist

the weirdest thing about these asian make-overs is that they drink some strange tonic in the process of doing so, and nobody can figure out what it is.

those people who photoshop JAV covers are absolute masters of their craft
they can turn the most miserable hog into a clear skinned goddess, it's incredible

The tiddies are right there. What more do you need?

Have higher standards, user

Attached: art.png (1152x648, 14K)

>no smoking sign in the back
>italy

>Do you kiss your mother with that mouth!?
i do more than kiss her with this mouth

Honestly, this seems edited. her lips and skin color are unnaturally pale, and zero eyelashes

That app needs some fixes, none of these women have eyebrows

I don't because Japan doesn't really do bullshots and I couldn't give less of a shit about western garbage. I'm just there to laugh if I even bother watching at all.

If you ever had sex, you fucked uglier chicks than her.

Okay hapa lol

being /fit/ doesnt make you not ugly

Is that you, Theon?

Attached: theon_greyjoy_s7.png (300x300, 120K)

Very nice... impressive! I'm getting all bothered now!

>hapa
COPE

Attached: brodie-what.jpg (599x489, 23K)

>That was an /intl/ meeting in italy.
That was HWNDU season 1, revisionist history faggot.

SMASHED AND SLAMMED

It's not sexist tho. Weird that no one understood how it worked

I don't know what you two faggots are talking about. I feel like i'm reading a foreign language.

It's Reek, m'lord. Reek, Reek, it rhymes with freak.

i guess not? I kind of find dark undereyes on men really hot. that sleep deprivation is a look

She got the Innsmouth look

Obviously topless. Retard.

Putting on make up doen't eiter. The strength you acquire is real though and makes you more aestethic than you were before.

That does not excuse obsessing over this goblin

this is the no smoking sign required by law, the one in pic is different

Attached: A45C8126-CC53-42F4-853E-C9289588A7C5.jpg (570x384, 181K)

>missing link apeoid breaks down into unintelligible grunts under duress

Attached: 14714783047221.jpg (1280x960, 170K)

bottom left ain't THAT bad w/o makeup, and if you actually pause it the botom right and top left are still fucking ugly even with tons of makeup

Nipples are a crutch. A true tits guy just needs a little bit of cleavage and a general idea of the shape and size. Try sniffing feet or something instead - as it would clearly be more your speed

>makes you more aestethic than you were before
unless your face was passable before... no it doesn't. It just makes you look like a roided butterface

she did post them retard. It was exactly 1 year and 1 month ago

Attached: 08BAD96C-A85B-4117-8C56-2AB0C200DBE6.png (1366x768, 1.23M)

Well to be fair, women would know how makeup works better than anyone. I'm sure the app isn't perfect. It probably wasn't an accurate representation of a woman with no makeup. It just greyed their skin, removed their eyebrows, and added a bunch of pockmarks. And then everyone is like "yup, that's exactly how they look. Can't argue against technology".

>bottom left ain't THAT bad

Attached: microexpressions-disgust.jpg (524x336, 29K)

Why is it impossible for women to have smooth skin? Is it the makeup doing permanent damage like dying hair? Would it help if they just simply went a week or two without chemicals on their face for all the acne to clear up?

Attached: 2523625.png (183x200, 45K)

Attached: britt.jpg (423x498, 113K)

>>>r/starterpacks

Attached: 1511004490165.png (417x578, 195K)

I wish that were me..

Make up is fraud.

She looks very nice in this picture

Right looks edited. Colors are washed out like a corpse.

No way is the pic on the right real.

holy crap

she needs to be impregnated by a black man, and it needs to be filmed for my enjoyment.

let's see how your skin looks fuckboy

That chandelier bother me

"i will post tits if my team win on april 1st", yeah she said shit like that, but never delivered.

She's a cunt if you ask me, nice bod though.

Attached: BB.jpg (510x975, 75K)

Stupid mutt bitch, making me want to slam her raw

Attached: 1539309241103.jpg (675x768, 90K)

she definitely looks like she has sex

more

Shut up. Big/small areolas, puffy or not, inverted or not... All of this, matters a lot.

I kinda wanna know what time this was taken

No way that's legit.

Is this fake? More?

this

>More clothing the better
Shit tier

Poor shop

Imagine being so ugly that Korean magic makeup can't even do the job. Poor girl probably broke down into tears when she was told to sit out the second part.

Attached: 1538669185338.gif (416x307, 2.58M)

Kikes ITT trying to force a wedge between whiteoids, or the Masterrace as i like to call them, and our Asian allies.
Don't let them.

Attached: 3368.jpg (368x346, 19K)

not the same people

This is what long term use of makeup does to your skin. The right is accurate because certain ingredients in makeup can lead to clogged pores.

Not too much stuff on her sadly.
encyclopediadramatica.rs/Brittany_Venti

Attached: BrittanyVentits.png (300x780, 227K)

why do mixed women hate themselves so much

>Posting an image attacking weeaboos...on Yea Forums
I have never understood this practice.

No way that’s real

Those are sentences, but what you really need as proof is the original picture.

A lot of the time these girls don't even have sex you know. I know it's the pot calling the kettle black but why spend that much money on lingerie and you don't even sleep around?

Nigga, she's half black. Of course she's got some hips and thighs.

Probably because they were created to be hung from ridiculously high ceilings, not made for people to walk into.

She looks like the kind of girl that has to shave her upper lip every morning.

money?

Ugly shape and nipples. Pass.

She barely has any hips whatsoever tho

dios mio

Yeah, and judging by the men she dates i don't think she goes to bone town often. And her room is a fucking mess.
True, mostly thighs

Attached: niggers.jpg (1280x720, 91K)

I've never ever in my life seen someone with that no-chin facial structure. Fake news.

>A lot of the time these girls don't even have sex
You're a fucking retard if you think this

Are you implying you could do better? Beggars can't be choosers faggot.

MY AD REVENUE

It's gullible children that buy those games at launch, not Yea Forums.

Or at least I would hope so...

Prove it.

Do you really think all camwhores and youtube fashionistas have regular sex?

So either she has the kind of nipples you want, or she doesn't. Sounds like seeing them is a gamble and you're better off just imagining them how you would like them to be.

i dont think i ever fell for it. i see these trailers, they look exciting, and i just keep it on my radar. like, Anthem looked cool as hell in the previews. but i waited for release and it fell flat on its face. i never bought it. i guess not being a dumbass that preorders games or get it on release date means i never "fall" for it. i do love e3 trailers still

Its fucking simple retards. If you ever meet a cute asian irl waifu, take a black piece of cloth, and wipe her face with it. If the cloth then looks like a fucking Bob Ross painting, you fucking run.

Attached: 6524016617.png (500x599, 135K)

I'm having sex right now.

Do women ever look good without makeup? I might be better off dating for personality or some shit...

Is makeup really a bad thing? If it makes them look cuter, then what's the big deal? It's just their face, what really matters is their body and whether they're a bitch or not.

Attached: 1533701953265.jpg (1080x1332, 150K)

>those were both me
See you guys in 3 day!

Attached: Mio-chan.png (300x333, 177K)

holy fuck... can I see too?

That too, but I'm more concerned about it just being put in a random corner near a doorway / locker / whatever the fuck that is

From my expirience it's better to get a insecure 6/10 who is easily bullied into submission than a 8/10 who is a crazy thot.

Attached: d41mecnv96u21.png (727x550, 281K)

Yes but only from age 16-18, after which women rapidly deteriorate into angry crones

t. HAPA mutt

imagine being this gay

So you’re shallow?

I'll DM you my snapchat sweaty

because it makes them think they're prettier than they are and pic related happens

Attached: l-30023-how-men-rate-women-how-women-rate-men[1].jpg (700x896, 27K)

No and if you ever meet a "natural" beauty they're just really good at makeup

oof

Damn that’s savage

crap, i only have the bluestacks version of snapchat

I wouldn't worry about it.

Attached: 1538808756650.webm (180x320, 2.86M)

With tits that aren't even half as good as those. Maybe they're even manboobs.

>literally code that works on any face you feed it
>sexist
these people are so fucking tiresome

I saw better shops than this in the 80s

With how much she shows and hypes them up, i was expecting at least tiny ghost-pale inverted nipples. Not this latina mutt shape.

Fat girls are pretty good just for this reason. Low self-esteem and better sex than the 8/10.

some korean dude told me years ago that you don't marry a girl until you sleep with her because thats when her real appearance shows in the morning.

This should be the left image in the opening picture.

What the fuck? If you want personality or something find a good friend. A girlfriend/wife is just for sex, kids, and dual income.

Attached: 1554430467103.jpg (2048x1365, 257K)

My tits are perky and firm, and very smooth to the touch since i started shaving them.

Is it really better?

I tried one time but it only felt good doggy.

Attached: fe9d953c8dc8edccde5ad7dec9bdf039.jpg (620x945, 75K)

Hey i don't endorse these pics. It's All on Encyclopedia or kiwi farms.

>eyeliner
Turbofag spotted.

I threw up a little in my mouth. Good job

holy fuck this thread is a goldmine

I'm okay with a bit of chub but only niggers get off on fatasses.
There are enough girls with confidence issues that aren't whales. Follow your dreams.

Attached: 1533118900048.gif (320x170, 1.3M)

Why not have both? I have fairly attractive GF that's wife material AND she's a good friend. Fucking with the person you can rely on is 10/10

this reminds me of that once scene from poltergeist

The face goes with the body you fucking idiot. Face is just as, if not more important, because thats what youre hoing to be realistically looking at most of the time. Moreover, nobody is saying make up by itself is bad, we just have a problem with cake/clown levels of it, on disgusting goblins. Goblins el atrocidad like you, probably....

Attached: 1554155846577.jpg (665x574, 39K)

Best advice I ever heard is have your first date at the beach or pool. Get to see her entire body and any makeup will wash away.

Not blaming you m8 but it is pretty shit desu

You can be a fat manlet or a ripped manlet. What would you rather be?

See you on !

>eyeliner
>foundation
Can we just gas the jews for real this time? I'm tired of these fag posts

being black is suffering. never fitting in...

Attached: 20180913_162447.jpg (2560x1920, 1.23M)

Attached: hammerhead-sharks_thumb.ngsversion.1498159813652.adapt.1900.1[1].jpg (1900x1900, 258K)

I cant be the only one who doesnt find these fake-ass bitches attractive. Like there is nothing natural about that. it looks so fake and plastic

Attached: 1452195569292.jpg (640x480, 70K)

>wife material
I would talk to her boyfriend before you start planning if i were you.

It's not about being a weeb. It's about being a faggot who idolises anything Far East. It's cringey and signals to everyone you're a dork eho has to settle for a SEAnigger.

I'm not concerned with her face, if you know what I mean.

I'm same height as you slightly shorter. Have a nice GF, who's even shorter. I'm trying to get /fit/, since what said. Being a manlet is bad enough, don't want to be out of shape as well.

There's nothing wrong with taking care of yourself and your skin!
Day of the soap soon.

joke's on you, I haven't enjoyed a video game in years

it's not a problem, but personally i feel kinda weirded out by it
i mean for one, it's a sort of "lie" because a woman can never show her real looks. women always have to wear makeup for everything, or else they're looked down upon. and also imagine dating some asian girl only to end up like in one of those makeup-off videos where they take off so much shit, by the end you'd think it's a different person.

Attached: deus ex terror.jpg (208x241, 14K)

I saw your witty cuck reference, but what you didn't know was that I had me retort to that already planned!
have sex.
now your next line will be; go dilate you discord tranny

Do you fucking job and delete this, mods. I have a TV show to watch and i want my 8h sleep.

>some user will fall for goblina cover and waste his precious databytes downloading

Attached: 34343.png (403x483, 370K)

LMAOOOO

Attached: fucked.png (227x272, 146K)

Only tiny dick clownskins want tiny asses, to compensate for their toothpick. Having ass =/= whale either, manlet.

>swipe through tinder
>90% say manlets need not apply
Feels good to know that i'm already ahead of the pack simply by not being a pathetic midget tbqh

Attached: 1471d6e443065489151018a0157eec559e5efdf2e683e66397ff787e0c2ad47f.png (500x516, 296K)

i like women that look cute without make up more then ones that use make up to look good

Attached: 1551063976491.png (806x1136, 463K)

Go dilate you discord tranny

Wait what?

Based

No one is forcing you to be in this thread

>t. lardass
Just stop eating holy shit.

Attached: 1532301105569.jpg (1024x765, 202K)

>look cute without make up
So none of them?

Yeah but HOW do we know when they're not using makeup? Cant run around with a cloth

Face is literally the most important thing though. In almost any social setting, you will be judged by your face.

I don't want to miss the drama.

No.
They tend to have hygiene issues and shit stamina.

Just fix the teeth and she's fine

Is this Mike and God?

put down the goddamn fork

Attached: 1497526428956.png (502x380, 33K)

Feels bad man. Stop bullying us already, we got it bad enough as is.

t. ugly white male
She's disgusting and the result would be the same if her mouth were closed.

Yeah it felt weird... she had nice goosebumps on her butt though! That was the high point for me.

Attached: 20ef996c952bae6297ea1829c07311f304641df9.jpg (1000x667, 84K)

through a keen perception and luck

or go after tomboys

I know what you mean, but their target is usually idiots who drive BMWs.

If you don't know anything about cars, BMWs are expensive looking cars that break down every month and have expensive as fuck maintenance/repair costs.

It's all just for show.

Attached: best medicine.gif (190x200, 2.56M)

That's an issue with a lot of jap chicks. They look kinda cute when they have their mouth closed and then you see them smile.

>April 1st
A-user

I always recommend DNP. With the percentage of bf they have, it may even kill them.

I only smashed a fatty once and her skinflaps started making farty noises once she got sweaty and my pumping pressed air out of her flaps.
Hard to nut but i managed.
Never again.

Attached: 1519093500178.gif (231x280, 1.96M)

No, I'm the one slinging the pipe, bozo manlet. Quit encouraging this narrow ass trend. You're why Brie Larson and Amy Schumer (Who is fat and lacks an ass.) are shilled.

Where did you find this rare Mike?

Attached: Unaired Half in the Bag.webm (1280x720, 495K)

Is that the diet pill that causes pic related?

Attached: HAES intensifies.webm (854x480, 2.63M)

>lusting over venti instead of a qt half retarded asian girl
youtube.com/watch?v=MxXrxii7Kbg

Attached: h.jpg (1014x641, 100K)

He's my brother in law and he still owes me 20 bucks.

Attached: 47a314d25dabf02465f51c5a18c5f5040ef13bf6931038790cb1ccf1e74543a6.jpg (1280x670, 447K)

Didn't fall for it since Far Cry 3
>Rich lush jungle with atmosphere and realistic dampness and moisture at E3
>Gmod map in the actual game.

Attached: v.png (1200x1200, 2.2M)

Why not fuck both?

cute goblina desu

Man if you think this is bad, I have some bad news for you about living in New York.

Yeah, except that will flow out of your pores, not just your ass.

Because you're an incel

I like how she played the character of an insufferable bitch and then she started streaming out of character and it turned out the real her was more unlikeable than her character

fuck u could feed a village w/ those things

did she ever deliver on showing those tits?

Attached: 1524512225757.jpg (1920x1080, 228K)

tits > ass

Attached: 1518570764699.jpg (806x930, 210K)

Man, Yea Forums really is a shithole

I want to milk her, bottle it and sell it under the brand name Venti's Mutt Milk

>trading in one for the other.
Queer.

t. dicklet

This is why you never trust a girl if you can't see her pores

Have sex, incel. This thread is based!

the whole body > picking one specific section

FUCKIN KEK

To be fair you people deserve not even a place for discussion like this. You just deserve the rope.

Post videogames

Attached: Image.jpg (1920x1080, 154K)

I'll show you mine if you show me yours honey

So unfair :'(

Except the one on the right was a product of makeapp. That thing turned so many people into nasty vampires it's ridiculous.

redpill me on autism jeans.

have sex

I got some titties for ya!

Attached: 1551651065513(1).webm (640x1136, 668K)

Absolutely not. The beauty standard tells us they’re supposed to be gross but I love them.

Wanna touch em?!

Attached: 720x960_jo7kztjxuksmk6tc.webm (720x960, 1.16M)

>Not knowing hamerhead shark

Attached: Sid.png (444x621, 418K)

Attached: 1411389511735.jpg (911x612, 192K)

shilling venti.. really?

never thought teeth could be such a bonerkiller

Too bad she got rid of them.

Attached: Sleeping sid.png (613x539, 438K)

Suck these!

Attached: 952x720_rozfcpliabktag4x.webm (952x720, 2.08M)

i fucking love brittany, i don't care what percent white she is, i will breed the negro out of her

I haven't seen a brittney venti thread on Yea Forums in a LONG time but getting back to your question
I don't, but most of the casual newfag Yea Forumsermin trash on Yea Forums do because they're nothing but retarded consumer corporate cocksucking trash
See RDR shills, HZD shills. SNOYfags, CoDfags, normalfags, etc etc
Imagine being excited for videogames in >2011+8

At least she torpedoed shillonfence before she went down

stupid cunt just had to keep her mouth closed

He takes his job very serious.

She's insufferable and the area of Youtube/twitch she occupies is the worst so not a problem.

Who the fuck wouldn't drop a kid inside her?

Attached: 4Xw3el.gif (303x343, 2.74M)

Anyone have any videos of her burping?

Welcome to Starbucks!

Idk, I'm scared

It's the same 3 samefag basedboys spam advertising venti, so how come she had a pedophile and a furry as a mod for 4 years?

The moment venti is YT banned her "career" is gone and I am personally working on it :)

Attached: D2v_epp0.jpg (722x1024, 435K)

You want mama's milk?

Attached: 1519367490296.webm (306x640, 1.04M)

I had the misfortune of getting shoe into my twitterfeed today and it looks like she's hitting the wall hard. Isn't she like 20 or something? She looks like she aged a decade.

top left

Attached: 1549563021691.jpg (433x419, 97K)

>At older brother's graduation yesterday
>In the way into the school building, literally hear a girl say "...i was going to wear my high heels but.. i've got a short boyfriend.. don't tell him i said that.."

Jesus fucking christ i thought it was all a meme

Gee I dont know, someone who doesn't want to pay child support?!

Disgusting. Good for motorboating, but thats about it.

Goes straight to my Anri folder.

>moriah mills
my dick

There's literally nothing wrong with feeling atracted to minors. It's natural.

>the bad and the ugly

Sorry maam I'm lactose intolerant.

I'm pretty sure she's closer to 30, despite acting like a 16 year old.

wow its fucking nothing

Is this actually real? Did everyone who did stuff like this been v&? I can’t even imagine anyone from current Yea Forums doing any of this

they are pretty with eye shadows and eyebrows desu

That's still pretty good for the intended purpose.

Attached: professional japanese male pornstar.jpg (597x553, 98K)

I'm usually really picky about the bug people that make up the Asian population, but this girl seems fine.

Attached: file.png (116x114, 27K)

Holy fuck, how. You don't get more based than this

>Jesus fucking christ i thought it was all a meme
it really isnt, height is basically the only thing that is not only considered okay to discriminate against, but its considered weird if you DONT discriminate against it

Say "ah ah" for milk milk.

Attached: 720x720_6zln95oil6uhog9f.webm (720x720, 2.66M)

Dark Souls 2

That looks like singsing.

They're also clearly sweaty and lots of women look nasty with their weak plucked eyebrows and pulled back hair. desu only the middle and left one look great at the end, and the middle one is intentionally pulling up her lip at the beginning (or consciously thinking about it at the end).

The party van meme started when someone actually did get Vanned

m-mommy!

Attached: dog tongue.jpg (500x394, 29K)

acting upon it, (especially directly) however, is a very different story.

is that fujimuras little sister?