Ret me exprain death stranding to you bro

>ret me exprain death stranding to you bro

Attached: 1533584199877.jpg (1147x1200, 140K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/eKl6WjfDqYA?t=17
gamesradar.com/hideo-kojima-death-stranding-norman-reedus-connected-tribeca/
kotaku.com/konami-denies-hideo-kojima-has-left-says-hes-on-vacat-1737501388
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Easier to explain mgs4

I would love to smoke and watch 80s action movies with Kojima

>smoke it or erse, user

Attached: DWtxb96UQAAF8-L.jpg (818x1024, 108K)

Is that weed?

Particularly escape from New York

Yeah but I think it's shooped.

Summer started early it seems.

Im worried kojimas new hollywood friends are a bad influence. His grades have been slipping and hes never home anymore

What's it like to play Metal Gear Solid while stoned?

Attached: jon-stewart-half-baked.jpg (600x450, 49K)

>you will never get stoned with Kojima, Reedus and Mads as they show you Death Stranding and talk about all the crazy high concept shit in the game
Why even live

Nah, it's weeb.

>Kojima gets high and confused and begins to talk to you about his time developing the movie you're watching
>as the night goes on it becomes clear to you that he thinks he's watching one of his own games

It'd be a kino experience

Quieres?

I can't wait for Death Stranding. However it ends up the shitposting will be great. If the game is good Yea Forums will be filled with "I told you so" posts, if it ends up bad Yea Forums will be filled with memes about Kobimbo and how overhyped Death Stranding was etc etc. Death Stranding will be fucking amazing though so I'm not worried.

Attached: Kofamba working his magic.gif (512x341, 926K)

It's a win/win situation, but I do think it's all people are going to talk about for at least 6 months

DUDE

Attached: Dsj7xxMXgAAw29G.jpg (625x767, 75K)

i dont know what it's like to not play it stoned, probably gonna play 2 tonight desu

3 was a fantastic experience. Original version with locked cam

KATANAS

>I rearned da way of da bradu, user
>prease smoke da weedu or erse

>It's time. Release the game.

Attached: The call that saved video games.png (586x580, 453K)

>its been 3 years, start production on the game

Attached: IMG_0258.jpg (619x411, 46K)

Worst case scenario would be that it ends up just being okay. Like a 7/10, with nothing to laugh at but also nothing to be super impressed by.

Death standing is ethier going to the best game ever made or the most complicated over wrote baffling piece of shit ever made, there is no in betweens, I still don’t get half of mgs plot and I played all of them multiple times

Attached: ACC6321E-86BE-4510-A0DF-C2D5E5851731.jpg (465x465, 34K)

I hope it's wildly polarizing. Like, brawls in the middle of the street because it is so divisive

>katana
t. useless overhyped weeb sword

Bruh id be so down!

Its a costume from nicolas refns new tv show. Kojima has a cameo in it

Here's to hoping we'll get something like MGS2.

youtu.be/eKl6WjfDqYA?t=17

No

Attached: giphy.gif (304x328, 1.29M)

Attached: 1451365720691.jpg (592x394, 36K)

This nigger hasn't made a good game for 15 years. I can't believe how some of you may still have hope.

is kojima affiliated with the yakuza?

> go out to find a street brawl over people calling death stranding walking simulator
> walk for an hour and thirty minutes
> see no one
> stop and realize you're actually in death stranding online
> continue walking to find the substance and meaning in your life

wow, this game is deep

Attached: 1535513575255.jpg (442x330, 65K)

Never return to Nippon, Mr. Kojima! You are now an outlaw for smoking that stuff!

whats they're master plan?

He bought?

I've only ever played V stoned, I hated it. It was super immersive but I got so paranoid of being caught that it became unfun.

To secure the Empty Lot for themselves!

Attached: 48372366_365973113965595_8869376288243056640_n.jpg (464x454, 20K)

Kek

its going to be pretentious shit, normies and journos will think its the greatest game. The rest will tink the game is boring.
Kojima will retire after Death Stranding

Attached: dude weed.png (553x929, 696K)

What about Hideo? Will he retire too?

Kojima has already explained Death Stranding and it doesn't even seem that complicated.

The whole game is some kind of allegory for the internet age, and how we're constantly connected online but less connected in real life. Norman Reedus's character is horny and lonely and is trying to connect to people, but for some reason he can't.

Attached: 1343248001781.jpg (444x361, 36K)

He won't retire, he now owns an entire game company that sony cumdumped a bunch of money into.
It would be rude to only make one game.

So...how does the baby shit tie into that

Based and nanomachine pilled.

He doesn't even smoke, that fucking poser.

Attached: DnyQMQUWkAYhrt0.jpg (1024x840, 101K)

>Yeah, Carameru. He tarked too much.

Attached: Hideo.jpg (250x250, 17K)

No, thats just you. Take that post modern wank elsewhere. Kojima deals more in conspiracy, not post modern mental masturbation.

Jokes aside Kojima seems like a weird guy in a way that sometimes is fun but sometimes isn't.

>No, thats just you. Take that post modern wank elsewhere. Kojima deals more in conspiracy, not post modern mental masturbation.

Where's your god now?

gamesradar.com/hideo-kojima-death-stranding-norman-reedus-connected-tribeca/

>"It's an open-world action game, but it's really something new," said Kojima. "There are so many things happening in the real world - in America, in Europe - everything is actually connected by the internet, but in a way we're not connected in the real world these days."

>"I'm putting that as a metaphor in the game. The player will have to reconnect the world in the game. You're very alone, there's solitude, but you're trying to connect. The story and the gameplay, the key word is 'connection.' There are so many things in-between, of course, but the key is connection," he continues.

Attached: kojima.jpg (626x330, 35K)

Don't you remember the whole "gene, meme, scene, sense" thing? He always has a big theme in each game.

>Kojima deals more in conspiracy, not post modern mental masturbation
>the entirety of MGS2 is an explicit work of post modern mental masturbation

we get it, you listened to a Jordan Peterson video and are scared of the word postmodern without knowing what it means but please let the adults talk here

Attached: 230114_908223010.png (339x296, 133K)

Is it just me, or does MGR seem like a parody of Kojima's writing style/MGS storytelling?

Attached: MGR.jpg (323x433, 32K)

Attached: 1556651867320.png (379x298, 92K)

>So...how does the baby shit tie into that

Probably some kind of meta-explaination for revival mechanics in video games.

That pic is photoshopped, check out the unnatural lighting on the top/bottom of the spliff (probably made with bevels) and the strangely high res ash at the tip contrasting with the background, with some basic feathering added to the mask and called a day.

>Kojima uses drugs

What a dissapointment, gonna have to distance myself from him and his works sadly.

It's more curiosity than anything else at this point. I'm simply baffled at everything related to this.

have sex

Can't wait for 2021!

I will with my wife when we get married.

>it issu goodu shiitu! i got it fromu troy baykah-san
>he carrs it northern rightsu

Attached: 1478857869799.jpg (587x600, 47K)

who can smoke the most weed lmao, Hideo or Kojima?

Attached: 252165136362.png (592x391, 442K)

After all this time and talk we agree that is there literaly no one left that actually thinks that Death Stranding is a Metal Gear game right?

Oeioke wgi say they do are just shitposters right?

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 579K)

>He preordered?
>Remove 90% of Snake's voicerines.

God i remember some faggots genuinely believing this around MSG4s release

No, that was 2016 - 17 hype

The story is literally an EOE ripoff, several extinction events, cosmic beings beyond comprehension, loneliness everything desu

Yes.

Attached: young kojima.png (166x252, 89K)

Caramel think that DS is Silent Hills, not MGS.

I can't believe ther are still none believers out there

Attached: easfre.png (1182x708, 481K)

Attached: 1519396090552.jpg (818x1024, 107K)

that' even more retardeded

this is great

Attached: 2167967637854.jpg (1280x720, 95K)

so... which one is the mastermind? what's their endgame?

to release the sixth of the metal gear stones and lose half of their profits

Attached: 1547148884685.png (750x1050, 1.11M)

Could you explain this?

Kojima studios is still registered and working under Konami despite their big "blow out"

also there's this which people ignored for years kotaku.com/konami-denies-hideo-kojima-has-left-says-hes-on-vacat-1737501388

To all anons: is this actually true, or some screenshoted/moonruned bullshit?

Kill yourself old man

you don't even need to speak moon runes to understand this, moron. If you look at the dates registered for Kojima Productions, you can see that there was no date of final disposition, meaning that it was never officially fired

The Japanese are known for not saying shit directly. It's the cause of so many of their society's problems, but that's how they are. It's not a big conspiracy.

So it's bullshit. There is no reason to officially shut down a company if you can just keep it in Limbo. In my country, many owners of small companies purposfully never close tchem down, since then you have to also buy out every piece of equipment registered to said company.

Maybe. Besides this Kojima Prodctions logo may be under Konami. But the Skull logo isn't, so take that as you will.

Can't you read, retard? The expiration date is stated clearly: February 2016.

>I'll block you all

Attached: 1268705124091v2.jpg (428x510, 102K)

I still don't get how the uggo mugshot of him is not Hideo, I mean the fucking pun couldn't be harder in your face if it crawled down your throat and you barfed it back up.

Most overhyped uninteresting walking simulator of the decade.

Kamiya sure hates insects

Attached: JF0S2Gg.jpg (626x507, 71K)

THE ALPHA AND THE OMEGA

No, it's a Cigar it looks like.

What's this even going to be about? All I ever see is people making fun of Kojima hanging out with his Hollywood butt buddies.

But Kojimbo, the lens cover is on!

He'll tell you. But first, you must smoke

Attached: 6165136.png (224x247, 143K)

Based Kojima letting us sneak DUDE threads into Yea Forums

Friendly reminder that Breath of the Wild and Gravity Rush 2 are the PINNACLE of high gaming

There's a serious stigma given to people in Japanese culture for using drugs. This can't be real.

So what. He got fired from konami too which is a major dishonor as well.

Heres a little tip for you smooth brains. its shooped holy shit is this your first day on the internet

Attached: 141711467649.png (645x729, 257K)

Nice

Can't wait for Kojima to pull his next stunt so that I can watch Yea Forums lose their minds both praising him and shitting on him for weeks.

Attached: l0j9mjvp5bv01.png (497x511, 222K)

here's a little tip for you. nobody is claiming it's real.

He's gonna do something on August 4th this year. Nips use YY/MM/DD system, so it'd be 19/8/4. He's enough of an autist to not want to miss that date.

>19/8/4

Attached: 1NflWrE86Jrub7V3oOSTco0a5HtPlRy_RlRjHa2eZMQ.jpg (1200x628, 90K)

Yeah, I had exactly that in mind.

Attached: huey.gif (500x249, 1.98M)

He was floating out to nowhere

Attached: image.jpg (321x348, 62K)