GTA6 is announced

GTA6 is announced.

It's a sequel to San Andreas. What is your reaction?

Attached: d078d73d4fadc0238d4a04b4c4177c77.jpg (215x300, 22K)

meh

Baffled at the fact they're going back to the 3D Universe two generations later.

Its' not though. They already had their west coast location anyway in V mixed with gang action.
It's going to be another Vice City, or maybe both LC & VC if the rumors are true

Hell yeah, im all for a vice city throw back.

>What is your reaction?

seeing how 5 turned out I don't have much hope for 6

Attached: 1309372630109.gif (171x141, 911K)

this

Attached: 154373295120.png (760x839, 733K)

V turned out fine faggot.
Quit trying to be a contrarian pleb

>461046376
>V turned out fine faggot.

Attached: 1527178334885.gif (352x199, 2.87M)

I liked V. Story wasn't as wacky as Vice City or San Andrea's, but not maudlin like IV either. Struck a good balance.

You mean GTA:O2

This
Also disappointed that it's Los Santos again

V is good but due to how profitable the online was it will definitely effect the rest of the games coming down the line
Look at RDR2. The singleplayer post campaign is fucking mind numbing. The game plays like it was built for a multiplayer experience ground up. Which it was. I am glad it flopped though. That should hopefully shift a bit of focus away from that.

San Andreas in HD universe only has Los Santos but no Las Venturas or San Fierro so GTA V already did that.

Please go to a new city Rockstar. London would be cool. Or a city in texas maybe.

Attached: images.jpg (259x194, 8K)

>Texas
Lol no, as someone who's from Texas a gta set here would be boring af.
There are way more interesting cities, like vegas, new orleans etc.

>V turned out fine
>shortest amount of singleplayer missions ever
>the first 20 are seeing Franklin being a nigger and Micheal being a cuckold "it is what it is" kinda ugy
>Trevor the funny wacky man who offed an important character like it was nothing because rockstar lost their touch with writing
okay jimbo

Ah shit, here we go again

My reaction is disappointment because it's not a spiritual successor to GTA2 instead.

I'd love to hear your opinions on what makes Niko, Claude, and Vercetti "good" characters user, since you have so much to complain about the V ones.

Claude was a shit character, he was a self-insert for the player. Vercetti was also bland but had more of an actual personality. Niko is also on the same level of blandness but his back story and jokes are pretty funny.