How would you fix Yea Forums?

How would you fix Yea Forums?
Personally I think it needs more splits. And no, I'm not from reddit and no I won't go back.
Sticking together people that hate each other is a recipe for disaster, and since people are unable of ignoring bait threads, moving each fanbase to its own board is the only way to have some semblance of discussion.
It would not mean Yea Forums disappears either. It would just give an option for those who don't want their threads shitposted to death.

Attached: v_-_Video_Games_»_Searching_for_posts_with_the_f_opera_2019-05-05_15-47-00.png (732x573, 154K)

>How would you fix Yea Forums?
Kill /vg/ and allow videogame discussions

>remove gacha threads
>remove twitter/reddit cap threads
>remove threads that start with "what are some games that X" and have an off topic image
>remove gaming "journalism" threads
>send touhou back to /jp/

Splitting is fucking idiotic. What hinders people from just going to the other board to shitpost? Absolutely nothing.

There's no fixing Yea Forums because Yea Forums's quality is based on the people visiting it, so if you want they shit on this place, they'll do so. Years ago people were afraid that Yea Forums would just become Yea Forums 2.0. and this is precisely what happened.

You forgot e-celeb threads too

Implement the /r9k/ bot that prevents reposts.

Ban snoys. That would solve 95% of the board’s problems.

Split Yea Forums into 3 boards
Turn /vp/ into Nintendo, Yea Forums into PC, /lgbt/ into Sony, and /x/ into Xbox.

>. What hinders people from just going to the other board to shitpost?
The inherent laziness that most shitposters share. How many people go to /vp/ to call pokémon shit? How many go to /vr/ to shit on old games? If you don't have the 'temptation' before your eyes you're less likely to actually look for things to shit on.

Same reason why people are against thread IDs. You can just reboot your modem to go back to shitposting but how many people would actually do it?

make them convert to islam

Attached: file.png (641x477, 379K)

>inb4 ban this meme/filter this word i don't like!!!

Create death squad that hunt down and kill the really autistic shitposters that plagues this board and constantly spam their shit

>How would you fix Yea Forums?
You don't fix a board this garbage.
You let it fester and hope it contains the trash so it doesn't spill over in other, better boards.

Why contain it?

Yeah, that worked so well for /r9k/

Orignamionio

the fanatical defense they use for the brand already proves most of them are deep into islam.

What brand?

>Bring back /vg/ and /vp/
>auto ban frogposters and wojakposters
>ban any stealth /pol/ threads
>autofilter trannies and sex
>make a new board for ecelebs

>Sticking together people that hate each other is a recipe for disaster, and since people are unable of ignoring bait threads, moving each fanbase to its own board is the only way to have some semblance of discussion.
Oh yeah, because that would totally stop people from going onto separate boards to shitpost.
Just like it stopped redditors, or /pol/, or Yea Forums.

Attached: 1557003167547.jpg (224x190, 11K)

That's literally me LOL

I wouldn't. I specifically come here because it's a special ed class with no teacher present.

>>make a new board for ecelebs
*and ban whoever posts in it. Seriously, some things simply have no place here.

You're naive. The same could be said about nintendo and sony threads.
Lets say what you say is true and Yea Forums gets split in the console boards. How much do you wanna bet shitposters will start infighting on those boards?
The topic of the board is completely irrelevant, because shitposters just want to make you angry.

We need to build a wall

The faster ID's are implemented, the better.

IDs don’t work. Look at /pol/

Useless, just use your phone to circumvent it.

Attached: 1528154033907.png (1522x854, 310K)

I don't go there, is there lots of samefagging still even with IDs?

It's the "Yea Forums is for shitposting and reddit is for discussion" mentality that many of the redditors here have. l they don't care if Yea Forums becomes unusable because they weren't using it in the first place.

Attached: 1556976561195.jpg (1881x2067, 420K)

This.

Yeah, clueless /his/fags show up to "BTFO" the board by saying stupid shit and switching between flags.
Only to realize the ID outs their samefagging

Ban phoneposting
Ban Twitter screencap threads
Replace the moderation team that doesn't treat Yea Forums as a sfw Yea Forums
Wordfilter all the en vogue insults tourists spam

based

filter them you autistic mongoloid

Would atleast help with shills who spam the same threads over and over among other things.

Kill any person who posts on Yea Forums

>Ban phoneposting
Honestly this. Make phones browse-only. Would solve so many problems.

Stop making shitty meta threads and actually make an effort to only respond to good posts and report and ignore bad posts.

Attached: 1556990638852.gif (209x320, 3.98M)

By this point I believe a new board should be created to contain Nintendo shit, just like how Yea Forums made /mlp/ for the bronies or how Yea Forums locked away the wrestlefags in Yea Forums
LOL

Attached: 1554846656323.jpg (735x1024, 50K)