Local theater after avengers: endgame

local theater after avengers: endgame

Attached: trashed.jpg (750x992, 657K)

LOCAL VIDEO GAMES AFTER THE VIDEO GAMES

I worked at a movie theater. That shit is nothing to what we had to clean up on a daily basis. Why are they even complaining about so little?

I bet you most the place is clear except for that area with the autistic crying manchild.
Shut the fuck up and do your job.

Why do people who work in bars and scoop puke out of urinals never complain but these entitled wage cucked bitch slaves complain about some empty sweet wrappers?

I am legitimately going to make a point of leaving as much of a mess as possible next time I go to the cinema.

TIME TO CLEAN IT UP WAGIE

I too worked at one. This is just a quick grab of some cardboard leftover boxes in a bag and 30 seconds of sweeping. Popcorn all in one pile like that is easy to sweep up. The times it is spread in a few pieces here and there are the real bitches.

probably extra hired for the season who never had kept a real job in their life.

I will trash anything I want and you will deal with it because I'm the alpha and you're the wagie.

Because they want to try shaming people into leaving nothing at all for them to clean so they make their jobs easier.
It's not enough that their paid to fucking sweep up popcorn and throw away snack wrappers, they want to get paid while not having to do that

looks like that familly forgot their autistic son too.

Why do people feel the need to constantly eat while watching a movie?

WAGE CAGE

Attached: 1556008514191.jpg (480x360, 17K)

And cleaning isn't even the worst theater job. Concession stand is a hundred times worse than cleaning the rooms.

I used to piss in my empty Coke cups and leave them under the seat so I wouldn't miss part of the movie going to the bathroom when I was younger.

Theaters every so often put one or two frames of snacks and food spliced into the real to subliminally make people want food.

younger generations have built an actual phobia of cleaning, like their whole right to live is at stake. They never cleaned anything at home so they think it's normal, and when they get a job and are required to clean even when it's not obvious (cashiers and burger flipping comes to mind) they flip their shit can aggressively call everybody a nazi because they feel like their dad is scolding them again

>he writes for the 50th time while sitting at home crying, having no friends, no social/sex life and no purpose

I feel so bad for you and your parents, bro.

bread and circuses m8

>carry trashbags and broom with you
>sweep and gather trash as you go down aisles
wow, really fucking hard

I know this is a movie theater thread, but the seance is over, stop projecting so hard.

I was doing both and cleaning the 3D glasses inbetween films. Trying to get 300 people inside a theater and they all arrive 30 minutes before the movie starts is really stressful. The cleaning however was so easy. You just went and grabbed everything and then went back up and dragged a broom after you.

just leaving an autistic kid like that goes a bit beyond mere littering

I also used to work at a movie theater, these social media posts are just zoomers trying to get sympathy points. Any real cleaning was done by third shift contractors.

not him but you realize I can go outside at any time and throw $500 on a table to fuck 2 asian 8/10 girls? I just don't feel like it okay man.

Attached: 1541934235182.jpg (704x400, 19K)

And those retards are gonna stop global warming and get rid of all pollution...

This thread is off-topic.

Attached: 1553864350151.png (332x425, 74K)

>everything is dry except the popcorn
wow, it would take less time cleaning this than taking the pause for the picture.

You're literally hired to clean up this mess.
If people didn't leave them, you wouldn't be needed.

Thats like USPS bitching somone ordered a package.

>ban niggers
There suddenly everybody has a great movie going experience but nope nope nope can't do that because wacism mean.

I worked a janitorial job for about 4 years and the number of people who would throw a fit over cleaning anything beyond sweeping into a dustpan was unreal. And these are people who signed on the dotted line to clean.

That was the cringiest thing I've ever read.

>having no friends, no social/sex life and no purpose
I'm a wagie and also have none of those, what now

Its niggers and mexicans.

Whenever a film thats popular with the *ahem* ethnic crowd comes out, the theater looks and smells like a dumpster.

You cant imagine the stench after films like Fast and Furious 37 or Us.

that sounds very fulfilling

T. Bum tickley

Attached: cad.png (625x790, 355K)