Are you ready for a new era in gaming, Yea Forums?

Are you ready for a new era in gaming, Yea Forums?

Attached: chingchong.png (674x592, 672K)

a new generation of cheaters

Why does the Japanese, Chinese, and Korean populations hate each other despite all looking the same?

>endless grinding pay2win gacha loot shit era

Attached: 30 years old.gif (301x353, 1.56M)

no

Attached: 1453502492419.jpg (229x343, 12K)

Long history of war and rape

but that reduces their social credit score

Minus a cute.

"gaming" has been dead for some time

Steam is already overrun with Chinks.

Fuck Valve and fuck China.

Not if they cheat for the glory of the CCP.

Same reason everyone hates Australians, they're superior, much like the Japanese.

Console master race as usual. Enjoy your P2W gacha shit anad hackers.

Attached: 0C392886-968A-49AE-840D-2077390C2BFB.jpg (720x713, 74K)

China is Steams biggest single customers, why do you think the last sale was Chink themed?

Steam doesn't give a fuck about you anymore.

honestly I'll take the chinese over the western redditshit twitch frogposter gamer culture

>honestly I'll take the chinese over the western redditshit twitch frogposter gamer culture
>he doesn't know
Yikes.

Attached: yikes.jpg (960x1280, 211K)

Are you fucking retarded? The chinks are a fucking hivemind of reddit tier frog posting.

I know that some of that cancer is spread over but it's still very easy to ignore, western gaming culture is literally nothing else other than reddit frogposts
they're still marginally better than westerners so I'll take it

>Steam already launched in china and has a lot of payment options for many Asian territories
>epic ironically isn't avaliable in China and Asian territories have both worse payment options and higher costs.

Attached: eastturkistan.jpg (700x451, 190K)

>why do you think the last sale was Chink themed?
Wasn't the last sale during Chinese New Year?

>deleted
wew that was quick. I wonder why......

Attached: Dn7UIY1U4AAdOZn.jpg (1200x872, 179K)

>they're still marginally better than westerners so I'll take it
>prolific cheaters
>prolific scammers
>prolific memers
They're literally cancer in human form.

looking at the state of Apex, not really.
They all use a VPN most likely

Based China saving PC gaming

ULTRA COMBO

Attached: china-credit-score-720x404.jpg (720x404, 23K)

2 minutes of twitch chat is enough to convince me that I don't want west to be a dominant gaming culture anymore

It's all about asia now ..why do you think most aaa companies are pushing for mobile release.They don't give a fuck about western market.

are you preparing for the asian century?

Everyone hates their neighbours.

It's true. This is why AMD is using anime to advertize its hardware now.

imagine the smell

As long as I don't join a game with them I don't really care.

Attached: free shrugs.gif (140x300, 1.25M)

Beware what you wish for.

>companies don't care about a multibillion market
yes

>Trihard Trihard Trihard
vs
>Unintelligible moonrunes

Gee I wonder which is worse

Soon there will be more cheaters then fair players in pc gaming...

what games are Chinese government approved?

Attached: chi.jpg (450x281, 87K)

I cant crack 800 on my credit score. I've been 797 for 3 years.

The reasons given by my insurance is "small number of accounts" and "age of accounts". Like what the fuck do you want just to open more random lines of credit and wait until I'm 100 years old fuck this.

Smash that bell.

>tfw you'll never see your government gassing chinkoids like jews were gassed by reich in the ol' days of WWII because your government are a bunch of pussies
Why even bother living at this point?

I've largely abandoned western gaming sites so it doesn't make a difference to me really
I can read most of the chinese meme speak at this point so I don't mind, and it is by miles better than a constant string of frogs and wojaks

Why do Chinese people always try to cut in line?

Attached: 1555314531033.jpg (750x896, 405K)

you're retarded, can you even speak an Asian language? do you even understand what they talk about?

Dofus at the bottom-right

insect brains

I can speak japanese and I can mostly understand the chinese meme speak, maybe if china gets more dominant then I'll properly learn chinese too, I had to learn english in the first place anyways so it doesn't matter to me what secondary language I use

Anybody got that one screencap of the guy talking about how you should never learn Chinese because they're all a bunch of lying thieving cheaters?

I don't give a shit about online games, try working in a tourist trap where these fucking ants and Russians won't stop flooding in. I fucking hate them so much.

But insects don't cut in line.

Attached: ants-1.jpg (460x276, 34K)

Aй Cyкa, чe тyт y вac ecть интepecнoгo?
Дaвaй Пивo

isn't that Ragnarok Online

Exactly, I don't know why you faggots keep sending us the only ruskies who can't speak english to save their fucking lives.

an era filled with assfaggots-type games?
no thanks.

retarded american indetity politics is another reason why I won't weep if the western gaming culture becomes irrelevant

Yea theyve had chinese new year sales for long time now. And it isnt Valves fault that China is so overpopulated. Like it is ridiculous how many chinese are in this world. At this rate they will soon account for half of the worlds population.

why would you want too? your credit score is an idiot score that rewards you for putting yourself in debt and keeps rewarding you the longer it takes for you to pay them off. at that high of a score it's not like you'll be denied for anything or even get bad interest rates

Well user...
None of them can

Americans and mexicans hate each others yet they also look the same

>he thinks ching chongs spend money on games

Attached: 1340124214782.png (313x201, 3K)

>plays a JRPG once
>"yeah I know Japanese"

In china, taking advantage of others is encouraged.

Some of them actually try but I barely see any of those.

Imagine the smell in that room hahaha just imagine all of them naked jerking off and producing an even worse smell as their cum gets everywhere hahaha wouldn't mind being there and helping a brother out heheh sounds like fun

that's just you.
chinese should be avoided not because of cheating but because they're subhuman insects.
also, the west is still (while being shitty as fuck) better than China.

Attached: ILikewhatImreading.jpg (432x585, 173K)

history also xenophobia

Japan has long history of Buddhism and isolation. When Europeans thought bath will spread disease and they only bathed once a month japs were doing it every day. While Europe was rolling around in their own excrement, Japanese were practicing advanced medical knowledge and calligraphy. They have been in war with China ever since the dawn of history. Read some fucking books you dumbass mongrel.

does china ban boobs? are they pro or anti titguy?

>[green]checks thread[/green]
>[green]gratuitous racism EVERYWHERE[/green]

eeyeah... shouldnt have expected anything different....

kek. fucking nips, I thought you worshipped your American daddies

It's the only way to get by when there's six billion others in the line. As much as poldrones like to go on about the chinese being insects, they're honestly further from insects than most. Their retarded semi-commie system ironically means that anybody who doesn't push their fellow man to the side to get ahead gets fucked, so they have some of the most 'fuck you got mine' culture on the planet. Probably #2 after Americans.

I seriously thinking that you will end up insane and will turn into a mass murderer.

Success breeds jealousy.

Japan is the closest to China I've ever been. Every damn time I go there's always some Chinese person who shoves their way past you, or completely ignores the large line to walk straight to the cashier.

TIANANMEN SQUARE 1989 DEMOCRACY PROTEST REVOLUTION

well I also translate for a living but whatever, the topic isn't me blogging about my life, just saying that I'll take the chinese over westerners at this point, they're both shit but one is marginally less shit
again a bunch of retarded identity politics
they like looking at america as a distant concept but the internet communities never really interact with each other
big words coming from guys who are calling people subhuman insects and are talking about genociding jews in this thread

you don't seem to know what you're talking about.
how does it feel to be retarded?

It's all about the birth rates.

Attached: niggersandchinks.png (2275x1708, 210K)

europeans never thought this, more like:
>be backwards feudalistic country
>get visited by Chad westerners who give you weapons and technology
>larp as said westerners and claim you invented all the things they gave you
>conquest your neighbours

Attached: df7c19eab58848fcbb8b5b45526889ff.jpg (566x480, 54K)

you don't have a /pol/ screenshot to act as your argument this time around?

I can already see it, FGO2 FGO3 FGO4

why do you even live in a place with something like that, you know english, run.

To asians, white people all look the same.

what you meant was conquer, right?
I mean I am a foreigner as well but at least I show my effort to learn a language.

you're a retard if you think that one is even marginally better, just because you moved to Japan to fulfill your anime dreams doesn't mean the rest of us are enamored with the east

Because everyone is sick of underage reddit faggots who unironically think that this shit works. Kill yourself, degenerate nigger.

>indies that can't get in won't bother with censorship
at least we're still fine on that front

Why do white people ask this stupid question while ignoring the fact that they been fighting each other for thousands of years?

if you enjoy the retarded reddit identity politics and frogposting then I'm sure you're having a great time in forsen's twitch chat, I don't so I won't cry if the west becomes irrelevant

Attached: 1550698281634.jpg (240x231, 8K)

you can use conquest as a verb, its archaic but still valid

rather that than being sabotaged or cheated at every single step trying to do anything. at least I can choose to ignore those twitch streamers

>tfw exiting the Golden Age of the white man
>tfw entering the yellow age

you mad chang?

you keep crying about cheating but what do you even mean, professional e-sports are still dominated by the chinese so cheating or not you'll encounter chinese if you play competitive games at high levels, not to mention that I thought battle royals and mobas are cancer garbage games that a Yea Forums expert never plays anyways
and with single player games what does it even matter to you if people cheat or not, and in that regard it's majority chinese gamers who buy the niche jrpgs that I like so it's a win-win for me
you can ignore twitch streamers and the western gaming culture in general for sure, that's what I'm doing and I'm having a lot more fun now

more like exiting the age of normal men and entering the insect and rat age

>Why do Europeans hate each other despite all looking the same?

I feel closer to chinks then americans desu.
They're not pampered like americans and they play PC like me.

Do you also have six legs and an exoskeleton?

This. Americans are the ones who don't realize that they are the most hated people on the world.

>no I can't survive nuclear fallout or walk on walls

Attached: soyedout.png (653x792, 117K)

There are some pathethic faggots who lick their boots but the average person anywhere in the world has more in common with a chinese person than an american.

Americans and Africans hate each other too despite looking the same

Attached: 1556721543887.png (1238x801, 750K)

good, finally enough gamers to RISE UP.

pachinko

>jobs to Emus and Leafs
>superior

The same reason us white countries hate eachother.

>could have been born a chink
>instead born in the west with gender confused consolefags

>they're still marginally better than westerners so I'll take it

Attached: 1556835687392.jpg (245x216, 13K)

You can actually tell japs and Chinese apart just from looks if you spend time around both, no lie.

The total numbers of computer users in China is already more than US population.
800 millions.

For most of HUMAN HISTORY : East Asia (China) > Europe

It is just humanity going back to what it was for millennia.

do you touch yourself to anime often, weeb spiv?

nt

Yeah but most of the time Westerners cannot tell the difference, even Japanese and Chinese will mistaken each others sometime. Pic related.

Attached: 鈴木えみ (2).jpg (1200x878, 125K)

This is a metro in Shanghai, China. Notice anything about it?

Attached: 01 - BvDuOUvlxBi_BvDuORDlV91.jpg (1080x1350, 282K)

What's going on here

This, honestly I don't see them getting out of that shithole

>more esports faggotry but chinkified
>also more gachashit
great

Attached: 1554461934177.gif (371x271, 2.37M)

Thank you planned parenthood and democrats!

And all those chinks are playing Dead by Daylight
I know

You say that about every region and race on the planet

it is so clean

Those aborted children would have been console players.
It's no loss.

Maybe we need to take a leaf out of Chinas book, the social credit system seems to work.

Because you're neet who still stucks in daddy's basement.
There are more and more Chinese "Singleplayer" games show up on Steam in past 2 years, there will be more in future. Playing MMO or mobile shits doesn't mean they'll never play decent singleplayer games.

What would be the guidelines and punishment for having a low burger score?

the revenue from PC sales is much smaller though because of their currency

Reduced McRations

It’s like that scene in AI, when David found out there’s a tone of clones of him he threw a rage fit

REMINDER : The average Chinese person is about as wealthy as the average European in 2018.

Attached: Chart_China Wealth compared to Europe_01.png (752x674, 276K)

Shitting on streets and double digit chance of infant mortality?

human history just didnt start when Europeans started to dominate after the 16th Century. even as late as the 1800's, China's economy was still the largest in the world.

REMINDER: the modern chinese arent really chinese and are subhumans

Attached: 1541330289161.jpg (800x1800, 278K)

I am not looking forward to China's transition into a Service economy

Attached: 1476581311499.png (188x182, 41K)

>median wealth
>"average people"

>Because evelyone is sick of underlage leddit faggots who unirlonicary think that this shit works. Kirr yourself, degenerlate niggerl.
ftfy, Lao.

No shit, fucking shengen labor migration piledrived wages everywhere in the last 20 years.

All Whit*oids look the same but yet you folks still hate and kill each others for thousands of years.

Attached: Breaking News.jpg (591x541, 102K)

New era of even worse censorship from China, yay.

>daddy's
Gosh user.
You really showed them with your jock-like attitude.

The communist party pumps up peoples wealth with money that they cant access lookup poor millionaires in China

Attached: Untitled-1_+01.jpg (2860x2751, 1.46M)

>Professional esports are dominated by the Chinese

...in what game? Because it certainly isn't any fighter, shooter, rts, or card game.
Please list off a few for me, thanks.

Attached: China#1.jpg (500x477, 55K)

This is why nvidia are a multi billion dollar company. They sell shitloads of cards to internet cafes in China and they have even made cards specifically dedicated to the Chinese internet cafes like the 5gb 1060.

The girl from ABBA is dating a chink?

Nah
The ranking goes
#1:Indians
#2:Chinise
#3:Americans

Attached: just keep reporting.png (688x623, 27K)

>Why do Chinese people always try to cut in line?
Because your mom is a busy lady

The guy afraid of the camera stealing his soul.

You literally have to have no foresight into the future if you didnt know that game companies are going in full force to the Chinese market. China is the future.

This is one of the most retarded posts I've read on Yea Forums in a long time. Worst is, you probably believe this.

Tianamen square massacre

Pic here are the bosses of two major graphic cards company of the world, both are "US companies" in name and they all have factories in mainland China, we probably all use their products as well. Notice something about them?

No amount shitposts from anti-chinese shills can stop China.

Attached: Sino Powa X.jpg (1912x814, 320K)

Btw, these two folks are actually related, they're real relatives, Chinese relatives.

but you will
The chinese are literally why my friends quit pubg, losing 4 times in a row to various moonrunes hackers will ruin other games too
pubg was shitty in many ways, but that was the worst

Unironically this, as with most communist/post communist countries.

We should thanos snap china out of existence then

As opposed to the endless p2w f2paid full retail digital rng loot shit?
I only play niche vidya anyway and have done so for years.
I don't mind cosmetics if they don't affect the gameplay and distract idiots by jingling shiny shit like a babby

welp time to bail out on non niche pc games

Delete this right now!

I don't play pubg so there's that.

Literally never heard a negative sentiment about those kangaroo riders in my life.

i've extremely rarely had my credit debt carry over months, maybe 2 months in over a decade. My credit score is >800, so you clearly do not know what you're talking about.

This is just as dishonest as labelling middle-aged women who only play candy crush "gamers." Hundreds of millions of people playing only shitty freemium games published by Tencent aren't going to radically transform the market

There's like five who can

Weeb spic BTFO