Who should be face model for Jill Valentine in Resident Evil 3 Remake?

Who should be face model for Jill Valentine in Resident Evil 3 Remake?

pic related for me

Attached: 54266353_2330415573901655_3462660116126199320_n.jpg (1080x1350, 101K)

Don't ask stupid questions user.....

Attached: Jillvoth_talk_A1.webm (576x720, 463K)

They have to get an ugly mutt like claire to do it, excellent taste tho

what do you mean? Capcom doesn't want to work with her anymore

sauce pls

Attached: 1555087931072.png (80x80, 678)

Stop making up lies idiot

Attached: jillvoth_shoeshop.jpg (1760x1820, 585K)

t.julia

Mammario

Julia Burch

then why did they change her face model in 2012 for Rev1?

Idk, I don't play garbage games outsourced to some dteam

Jeez man why you btfo him so hard

>Him
Totally not samefaggin

Heh
inb4: REEEEEE PHONEPOSTER NOOOOO HOW DARE YOU!

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-05-14-32-50.png (480x854, 96K)

What did you just say to me you little faggot?

Attached: jillremake_walkie2.jpg (707x512, 52K)

cringe

So, got nothing else to say?
Sad. I expected more.

Nobody
Face models are cancer and so is mocap.

>Face models are cancer

Attached: real_all_collage2.jpg (2408x2516, 1.18M)

she is perfect for it

What's the name of the one on the left again

i think hellblade has the best character model i've seen. in motion it looks pretty amazing as she goes through the emotions

Attached: Senua_Melina_653_367_90.jpg (653x367, 37K)

Was this game any good?

>admitting to being a phoneposter
>preemptively sperging out over it in your own post

i think it was yes, it depends on the person playing, a lot of people on/v/ said it was boring shitty combat walking sim. i can't deny that the combat isn't deep but it's not that kind of game. the story and characters are great and the acting is awesome and quite freaky in parts. main character is mentally ill and there's excellent audio design of voices talking to her in her head, wear headphones for best experience. it's visually beautiful, in the same way god of war (original games) was, with lots of grand scale and interesting use of colour. it's a short game, i beat it in less than 8 hours. there's some puzzles that some people hated, i had a little bit of trouble and it can be frustrating running around in circles looking for something, but overall experience was worth it. i pirated it btw but it's a legit game, i would buy it if i had a job

Why do veins on tits look so gross

because they were degenerates

friendly reminder that the IP was quite shit until very recently

All boobs have veins

I know
But why they look so gross. Nothing wrong with arm veins

>Remaking a game that's barely 3 hours

Why even bother? Might as well make Code Veronica, was unironically better than Resi 3

Attached: maxresdefault (13).jpg (1280x720, 55K)

Julia Vot aged like shit. She has a bony manface that isn't suited well to weeb games.

Given how Claire in REmake2 had a goblina face, I doubt they'd mind though.

>Resi
Don't make up your own abreviations user, it makes you look like a retard.

Imagine being literally this gay. Veins on boobs are absolutely delicious like veins on penis

Julia Burch

Attached: ee4681ff90bbc8609c1e3e4d303b868d.jpg (1080x862, 41K)

kittens, I think?

>it makes you look like a retard.
maybe i want people to think i'm a retard to catch them off guard, faggot dipshit

she'd look way better if her eyebrows didn't look like permanent marker

that's a pair of breasts, you can't just replace a face with breasts

Re2 is 2 hours if you're fast enough. Poor argument

Attached: claire_big3.jpg (1064x902, 110K)

nice try newfag

me on the left

thick eyebrows are cute as fuck

1. RE2 must be played at least 4 times (LeonA, ClaireB, ClaireA, LeonB) to get the full story, RE3 has no replay value at all.
2. RE3 is ridiculously easy on first run, gives you shitloads of ammo, Nemesis is literally never a threat compared to Mr X, so it can easily be beaten in a few hours on first try. RE2 has no such thing, unless you've played before or magically know where everything is, it's impossible to finish in that short of a distance in first try.

Who is this milker muffin and why is being posted on several boards all of a sudden?

>thick eyebrows are cute as fuck
I agree but hers literally look like marker

Attached: 4348418_9938476.jpg (601x601, 37K)

Read the thread, fag

Attached: 52613636_2970397559653141_2923486769755059984_n.jpg (640x640, 40K)

No they don't. Eyebrows that look like marker are usually way thin and actually are marker. You're just shit at identifying eyebrows.

That's because it is marker.

Ok but why she being posted on several boards all of a sudden? Are we being invaded by jews trying to shill her

Clearly slavic/eastern euro

This woman is hairy. Make no mistake about it. She would grow a mighty mustache given the chance.

probably one fag shilling her.

>degenerates
buzz word

someone attractive

Tits too big.

emilia clarke has the best naturally thick brows

I'll just give you both.

The "gamer" response:
Its fucking garbage. Even on hard the game is a cakewalk. Shitty two button combat. Absolutely no content, game can be finished in a day. Line up the shapes puzzle like I'm in fucking preschool. The story was gay and there were too many cutscenes.

But for me personally I loved the game all around and highly recommend it it's an experience unlike any other game I've played. Get some good headphones.

Amazing how the cgi model looks like a young Sigourney Weaver while the real actor looks like nothing like Weaver. It was a good game but not a great one. Definetly worth a buy on a discount price

strong argument

you must be bating. live selection gives re3 alot of replayability. and nemesis is always a threat if you plan to fight him and dont have ice ammo/know where to get him stuck. and him running after you is more intimidating than mr x. you literally never have to fire a shot at mr x at all.

Face scanning wasca mistake

Attached: jordansmug2.jpg (768x836, 87K)

>RE2 must be played at least 4 times (LeonA, ClaireB, ClaireA, LeonB) to get the full story
>story contradicts itself
GREAT STORY BRO

Who cares i'm gonna mod whichever goblina face they'll give her anyway

Made for black breeding

>re2 must be played 4 times just so you can take the other weapon from the locker

Attached: becca_face_annoyed11.jpg (400x400, 34K)

except when they are drawn thick

God I wish I was a girl.

Attached: 1515076690950.png (760x839, 760K)