Isn't it amazing how fast PokemonGO came and went?

Isn't it amazing how fast PokemonGO came and went?

Attached: file.png (2400x1812, 3.38M)

He should've been fetching a pail of water!

Not really it was a cultural phenomenon and was massively popular for about 6 months after launch.

Wizards Unite on the other hand.....

>implying they'd be sad and not beat him to the ground
Let's not pretend too much now.

all lives matter

Haha get it? It's funny because the white man is self absorbed and blind to the struggles and oppression of colored people.

what struggles?

Not particularly

hypocrite :^)

I blame Apple and Steve Jobs entirely.

>hair combed downward and to the side
>septum piercing looks like a tiny mustache
>right hand in salute-like position
What could the artist possibly mean by this?

Casuals are fickle and disloyal. They'll consume your ware and then quickly jump to the next thing without a second though.

I don't know why so few devs realize this. By the time Pokémon Go came out, the phenomenon was dead, buried and forgotten, while the ACTUAL fans of Pokémon were sitting around and waiting for the next game.

low intelligence and poor impulse control

No lives matter.

Quite so!

Attached: 1556510637533.jpg (603x618, 74K)

How is that a hypocritical statememt? Back your shit up.

>WAAAAAHHHHHHH GIVE ME MY VIDYA TITTIES THIS IS CENSORSHIP

what about dogs

Attached: 1547458719694.png (540x400, 221K)

Not just any pail of water, it was a CRUMMY pail of water!

D̸̢̨̧̜̤̫͚͈̮̼͓̠͆̇̄̉̐̏͌̿͌͜͝ȩ̶̛̣̖̳̟̔̌̽̋͋͊̄̈́̑́͝m̵̰͉̮̬̗̞̊̔̇̇͗́̈͋͐͊̚̚̕ő̶̺̤̺͉̦̪n̶̢̤̞̹̖͙̱͉̠̟̯̍ ̶̨̧̤͖̥̠̮͓́̉̓͑̎̐̂̔̏̓̐̒͘͝L̵̞̟̩̖̗̓̓̉̉͜ḯ̵̤̜͍̬̜̞͍͓͙̩̳̩̥̂̃́̾͛̊̓ͅv̶̧͚̞̪̭͈̟͙̹̬̠̹͈̝̂̏̋̈̍̇̽͋͂é̷̢̢̺̳̙͈̹̱̉͂̿͂͠ş̸̛͇͓̫̘̭̑͑̓͊͆́̊̃͋̈́̏͠ ̷͕̙͗̑̇͑̈̏̿̿͝M̷̧̺̭͖̻̝͕͈͓̪̳̻͍̰̉̆͋̈̒̋́͗ä̵͚̩̖̹̱̹̳̝͕́͐́͗̚͜͝ͅt̸̢̡̨̨͚̺̭̦̘̖̝̩̦͐̚t̸̡͈̞̮̯̙̪͉̠̱̠́̏̃͌̈́̈̍͆͛̏̉̆͝ë̴̺̭́̀̌̇̌̚ṙ̶̤̻̖̈́̉

In what way did playing pokemon go push black lives matter aside? Most people who play pokemon go are souyboys who are all for having blacks fuck their girlfriends and paying them to do it.

Get out of here, demon

I thought it was amazing how big it was and how long it actually lasted

Attached: water.png (2400x1812, 3.38M)

It's less traditional oppression at this point and more a matter of the limits of their genetic capacity to fill roles that whites demand of them. There are only so many blacks proportionally that are both intelligent and submissive enough in personality in order to work in a professional office environment. So it's not so much that blacks are 'being held down' so much as they are expected to fill roles that they aren't as adapted to, and yet are expected to be as successful as whites all the same. It's in this way that they are more oppressed as opposed to outright KKK style racism.

Speak proper English first, you fucking chimp.

WOW I GUESS YOU HATE ALL BLACK PEOPLE HUH user

WE GOT A RACIST HERE SOMEONE DOX HIM

F̸̨̛̛̼̼̺̫̼̝͇̬̥̮̜͖̭͕̳͕͙̤͎̳̀̓̌̈́̈̋́̄͆͐̌̈́͛͂͆̈́̉́̇͒̓̆͛̌͊̽͒̉̄̂̎̍̆̐́̌̉̉͊̒̀̽̕͜͝͝͝͠͝͝a̵̧̡̡̱͇͕͓̘̯̻̗̩̮̥̯̱̼̩͉͚̗͕̣̻͕̩̞͍̮̙̣̭͛̈́̔̏́̊̇̉̋͆̎͊̃̒̎̓̎̏́̋͑̽̂͊̃̍̂̄̓̇̂̒͝͠͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝ǵ̵̡̧̢̧̨̛̯̼̺͓̬̤̟͓͈͖̟̳͍̟̣͓͎̹̖̳͚͈̞̭̞͓̎͗͊̍̀̊͆̾́̿͋̏̐́͆͗̑̓̉̓̇͒̂̄͊̓̒̏̈́̔͘̚͘̚͜͝͠͝͠g̶̨̨̨̢̡̢̧̡̤̰̜̺̳̳̙͇̦̙͔͙̤̬̫̜̫̼̗̣̹͈̰̤̳̙̻̝̬̟̹̭̰̟̪̖̠̞̘̭̎̒͂̀̐̆̕ͅͅo̵̢̬̤͔̒́̾͋́̄̑̎̒̎̋͌͑̿̐̌̊̄͂͒̀̀͐̂̈̄̕͠ţ̶̧̧̢̨̙̙̙̤͍̰̯͓̜͔̳͉̙͖͖͓̫͇͓̰̺̫̮̖̙̳͓̩̩̞̱̙͛̾̀͋̈́͊́̃̈́͛̂͛̑͊̈́̑͋͋͊̓̓̒̑̈͊̏̒̾͐͛̆́͐̚̕͜͠͠͝͝

That happens in every race though. Most people are retarded regardless of color

It's still around, it still has millions of users and grosses about 50 millions of dollars monthly

>struggles and oppression
I wish i "struggled" with higher school acceptance rates and prioritized diversity hiring too

Where the demon wemen at?