How does this make you feel Yea Forums?

How does this make you feel Yea Forums?

Attached: 203EBCD5-0EC4-4D64-BF17-D17458A0B27E.jpg (1422x1440, 361K)

why do you keep posting these literally who bloggers?

SHARE TWEET POST ON Yea Forums

Zelda is the most overated vidya franchise on the planet so I'm not surprised at all

SEETHING

Who made the list?

It's so overrated skyrim is more of an rpg than Zeldor, and BTOW has such an empty world Zelda 2 had a more diverse open world

This is what I think.

Attached: 1545567828484.png (381x290, 107K)

Neutral I guess. I enjoyed the game a lot but i dont pay attention to any of these blogs nor would I let them decide for me if a game is good or not. Is this where you reply to me saying "seething, cope, cryingwojak.png" or some iteration of that?

How does such an empty game become so loved? It doesn't even have a god-tier story to justify bad gameplay. It's just muh Ganondorf muh Zelda again.
Nintenbabbies will eat anything up.

You are just seething that nobody cares about Sony games enough to have nostalgia for them

I don't even own any consoles. I play and emulate old games.

Nobody said it's flawless but you're contrarian or delusional if you think BotW isn't one of the greatest games ever made. Also, yes, something being popular usually does mean it's good. if it absolutely had no value, why else would it be popular?

Sony games suck ass, so does zelda, Mario games are atleast fun, Skyrim is the best RPG on the switch

why should I care what some random journalist thinks

Because brand recognition, it looks ugly, plays at like sub 30fps, story is meh, temples look meh, you hanglide instead of scaling mountains up and down. Majora's Mask shit's all over Breath of the Child

>How does such an empty game become so loved?

Attached: 1556995736448.png (681x124, 27K)

Let's frame it this way....botw is a culmination of many great aspects of different games from the past and is well put together....so technically it is a really good game and can be considered one of the greats ....for now.

> The “Nintendo bonus” meme has been spouted by assmad Snoy’s 6,405 times on Yea Forums
Now I undestand why people hate Sony

Attached: E8A1DB83-49A5-424E-80B4-886CD8185A7E.jpg (800x372, 79K)

>now i understand why people on nintendogaf hate sony

i don't give a fuck about sony pal

Majora's Mask runs at 20 fps.

>Pirated on Wii U
>Dropped in under 1 hour

Shit was overhyped trash. I'm buying the link awakening remake just because I need that regular old zelda formula taste again.

Not sure why this is the most praised zelda of all time.

Fuck rare fanboys Golden Eye 007 is the most overrated FPS on earth, the N64 had Doom and Quake and yet 007 used to make all the top tens back in the day.
But Sony fanboys are delusional retards like Nintendorks

fuck Link's asshole.

Attached: 1556858036332.jpg (1024x849, 121K)

It doesn't in 2017 with emulators, people had lower standards back then, BTOW realised in an Era where 60 is the bare minimum for "playable".
>I like playing my games not watching them

Fuck playstation I don't like Uncharted and any game worth playing from Japan comes to PC or already was released in 2006

BotW is essentially the zoomer's OoT / MM.

I'm not saying it's a bad game, BotW is pretty great, but at the same time it's very shallow and quite repetitive, and the lack of true dungeons is probably its weakest point, even though it makes up for it with the design of the world and gameplay with so much variety.

Still, maybe it's just nostalgia but I'll always prefer OoT / MM to BotW. They're simply such wonderful games, especially in the context of when they came out compared to other games of the time. BotW came out in a time where there's a ton of competition and similar games to itself, and it borrowed heavily from other games such as TES which no doubt influenced many of the mechanics and gameplay featured in BotW. I'm sure there were games that influenced OoT and MM, but at the same time they are still deeply rooted in the original LoZ which itself was a pretty unique and innovative game for its time without much to compare it to.

botw isn't even that good. Nintendo faggots don't get to play any other games so they think its some kind of masterpiece and then add the Nintendo bonus, this what you get.

1. I'm not salty
2. It's not my list and in no way represents my opinion
3. I don't mind BOTW
I feel neither good nor bad feelings about someone having an opinion.

> England, Japan & America all officially declared Nintendo the best gaming company
> Still crying that “Nintendo Bonus” exists when that only applies to people who genuinely don’t like the games they are reviewing like Rockstar shit.
Cope Snoy, tell me again how a non existent “Bonus” somehow affects the subjective enjoyment of billions of people across the worse.

i unironically had more fun with minish cap

BOTW is the MGSV of Zelda games.

That it's overrated as hell. Scared that people think this is what games should strive to be. But also just gives me more reason not to care about anyone else's opinions on games cause it's full of hypocrisy and bias.

Who in America? A bunch of fuckin nerds on a forum, probably make spam accounts to flood the votes, just like the PSFanboys flooding the VGAs with GoW votes