Is it a good starting point to the series or should I just marathon the first five games first (will only take me like...

Is it a good starting point to the series or should I just marathon the first five games first (will only take me like 20 hours tops to play all of them, right?)

Attached: 3max (2).jpg (497x628, 79K)

you only really NEED to play 1 and 3 to understand the game's story, theres almost no references to 4 or 2

Why would you want to marathon all of the games rather than enjoy them each individually at your own pace? There's zero reason to rush to 5 at this point, the hype cycle is over.

you can skip DMC2 and put that time into learning advanced mechanics in DMC3/4

>there are almost no references to 4
Are you fucking kidding me, bitch?

>theres almost no references to 4

Attached: isthisniggerserious.jpg (212x238, 9K)

>will only take me like 20 hours tops to play all of them, right?
20 hours are needed to compelte just DMC1, user.

literally like 4 hours long

thats literally false

>no references to 4
>nero is literally the main character in both the game and the cover.

nero/kyrie are like the ONLY things, i dont think they mentioned anything about dmc4's story

I played 5 after only playing the DmC reboot and I loved it. The plot is simple enough that I wasn't confused at all. Now going back to play the older games and enjoying them too.

The only one worth playing is DmC (PS3/360), great story and amazing combat mechanics. The rest of the series is just weeb tier garbage.

dumbass

should i play DmC reboot? is that relevant to DMC 5?

not even slightly
its not relevant nor is it a good game

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 3.2M)

It's a good game, but it's not related at all. It's like Ultimate Spider-Man.

its a good game MECHANICALLY, as in the combat and gameplay mechanics are fun. but the story, characters and literally everything else about it is fucking awful

Good b8

You mean the Definitive Edition as good game, right? Because the original game is one of the worst action game ever made in the past 2 generations, with no lock on and color coded enemies.

Anyone who gives half a fuck about the borderline nonexistent stories in this series is beyond retarded.

anyone who ignores the story in those games is seriously missing out on some really charming shit.