How does Yea Forums pick their fighting game main?

How does Yea Forums pick their fighting game main?

Attached: D5t8WGGU8AEMyzY.jpg large.jpg (850x1330, 124K)

>cute girl
>hot dude
>lighting
>fire
>grappler
>rushdown
>shoto
>specific color palette
>does JoJo poses or has a stand
>katana
If it doesn't have anything in the list it's not gonna be my main.

1.) Boxer.
2.) Most comedic
3.) Fat

I pick the biggest doofus on the roster.

Paul Phoenix, Kano, Alex, Jann Lee, etc.

If there’s a tie between characters I flip a coin and just stick with that character. I like not having any specific character archetype I stick to. It allows me to more flexible and learn multiple play styles.

I listen to my dick 99% of the time. If I take a game seriously, I’ll pick a top tier that’s relatively simple to learn

Sounds like you'd love Darkstalkers.

Whoever is the most hilarious for men.
Whoever has the largest abs as women.
Can’t imagine doing anything else.

Don't like the gameplay too much, I love Guilty Gear though

usually I play whoever is the coolest but since street fighter males are all nerds I went with the cutest waifu so I play karin

They have to be a big, fat titty zoner, a rushdown character, or some unique character like Phoenix Wright in Mahvel 3.

Attached: 63311cec3057f1efcb6c22fa71d594c1.png (650x750, 328K)

Generally the one with the most flashy moves.

Attached: D5ZgaxRUEAA39dj.jpg large.jpg (800x1565, 98K)

Easiest to pick up. Don't have a ton of free time for "lab time", so I prefer to keep it simple.

Funny can be a bonus.

As an oldfag, I find myself looking for elderly characters to play as well these days.

>mains by game
>SF: Fei Long
>KOF: Kim
>MK: Reptile
>Skullgirls: Beowulf, Cerebella
>Garou: Dong Hwan
I don't fucking know

"Okay... so which of these characters has the best ass..."

>Edge
>will drop if they don’t have a black & red palette
>play style and tier position don’t matter, if there’s a challenge you grind and figure it out.

Attached: 275E4130-2997-4078-AC7C-6987294A968C.jpg (540x768, 198K)

Stoic cool dudes, MK and Darkstalkers are too outlandish to count, and the similarities between Fei and the TaeKwonDudes are too much

short hair and cute tummy, usually

Attached: 987f3e6fe1c42d1bdd9aac513e8cfc0c.jpg (400x450, 31K)

BASED

Purely fun + style

I main Voldo

May
Mika
Es

>huge normals
>useful projectiles

bonus points for fierce redheads

I pick up the most vanilla characters. Ryu, Mario, Sol Badguy, etc.

I'll see if the roster has any cute tomboys or robots. If they do I'll check if they're zoners. If they're not zoners then I just play the main zoner of the game.

Shame no tomboy zoners seem to exist in fighting games.

Attached: snes_ssf2_sagattiger.gif (179x115, 25K)

>SF: M. Bison
>GG: Leo Whitefang
>Tekken: King
>Soul Calibur: Nightmare
>Mortal Kombat: Sub-Zero
>Injustice: Superman
NRS games are borderline party titles but that's my lineup. I guess all my picks are basic bitch choices just because they're what I gravitated to in early entries as a kid

Attached: output.png (698x1145, 420K)

Attached: 5F911CD3-1E32-481C-857F-43857AC0ABFE.jpg (750x1250, 111K)

Why did you respond to me with this image? I'm an NPC because I play my favorite characters?

Really depends how cool they look
Tekken:King/Paul(dont know much)
MK:Erron Black/Johnny
DOA:Hitomi(only really play her because I dont wanna pay money for the characters)
Skullgirls:Beowulf and Big Band(I suck dick at the game though)
>SFV:Ken
The only character type I refuse to play are charge characters and the only exception to that rule being Big Band

>The only character type I refuse to play are charge characters and the only exception to that rule being Big Band
I'd be interested to hear why

Remy from 3S got me into charge characters, Alpha Nash just sealed the deal, now I play anything if it's fun or cool

I might be retarded but I could never get the inputs down correctly. I also felt like I would become too predictable often if my opponent sees me backing away or crouching for too long. Besides I like trying to pressure my opponents so they can have no reliable way of getting away

girl with best feet

Fun to use as long as they're not super bad. Bonus if they are salt farmers

Attached: iori-flames-kof13.jpg (2560x1440, 348K)

Cool Characters
Characters that have lots of mixup potential without too high of an execution barrier
At least one pocket cute girl character.
Decent to High Tier
Played Evil Ryu, Makoto, and Deejay in SFIV
Played Urien and R. Mika in SFV.

weird character design that has a confusing+annoying moveset that ends up being lower mid-tier most of the time

Attached: fgg.jpg (1082x573, 220K)

No those are just such generic choices for all those series. You literally picked the main characters every time. It’s not so much an insult as you just play like an NPC.
I bet you pick Mario in Mario party games.

>>mains by game
>>SF: Yun
>>KOF: Clark
>>MK: Raiden
>>Skullgirls: Beowulf
>>Unist: Enkidu
>>Tekken: Dragonov
>>SC:Misurugi

Shit man, I guess I like cool characters?

Attached: 0d6.jpg (297x328, 34K)

I choose the character I'd like to be IRL, so usually the buff classy cool niggas.

Attached: 1469807795_Dudley-taunt.gif (255x167, 111K)

There are charge characters who are good at pressuring like Bison. My only problem with them is that you get conditioned to hold db all the time but the truth is you don't need to.

He probably likes NRS titles but you're not wrong: they really aren't famous for their skill cap