Video game character has opinions that are based

>video game character has opinions that are based

Attached: IMG_6564.jpg (640x356, 60K)

based
I wish we had that policy here in the states.

>this thread again
Then I'll repeat myself as well.

That character (Mitsuo) is a parody of a /pol/tard teenager before /pol/ existed.

Valkyria Chronicles 4 has a onsen DLC that is filled with /pol/ and Antifa arguments.

Attached: Valkyria Chronicles 4_20190203033011.png (1920x1080, 2.66M)

ikr

Attached: 1538407410407.png (804x1384, 1.94M)

damn, how long to do spend time on this board?

Does Chie agree with that or not?

For /pol/ there is no difference between parody and reality. Everything done ironically is eventually done seriously.

How is Mitsuo even related to /pol/, does he even make any political comments at all

She believes that it could indicate a motive for killing Mayumi Yamano, a television announcer whose affair with a council secretary was made public shortly before her murder.
She does not state her personal beliefs on the matter.

Mitsuo is /r9k/

Chie is perfection

Attached: 1427397824620.jpg (850x1202, 151K)

based

Attached: __shirogane_naoto_persona_4_and_etc_drawn_by_chanosuke__b81b5e3c43698cb660859a0de33af083.jpg (720x900, 544K)

Is that shitty voice Chie or OG voice Chie?

So glad I actually learned moon and played the real version of this game as opposed to the awful localization.

user, at this point, with all of the existing Persona 4 spinoffs, you should be used to hearing Matt Mercer and Erin Fitzgerald.

Leftists are delusional retards that see anyone who isn't like them a poltard

Is Chie an Islamophobe?

No, that's just here, where poltards are constantly shitposting on every board.

NOOOO
DELETE THIS
YOURE NOT SUPPOSED TO ACCEPT YOURSELF FOR WHO YOU REALLY ARE

this squall internal monologue

Attached: 7MIwN[1].jpg (1920x5404, 655K)

have sex

join islam

Based Nips. Amerifats will literally never understand this and see every conflict as goodies vs baddies. On top of that, they've been mentally conditioned by cinema to think that goodies always win, so when they lose, they see themselves as the baddies afterwards, like in the Vietnam war.

it's not just us, leftists anywhere will call people that dissent incels and nazis.

she's horie yui in both games, toonami kid.

That's the first time I've gotten one of these replies.
I'm honored, truly.

Attached: 1QJxLM2JzW.jpg (650x650, 89K)

But Ultimecia was completely 100% evil. What the fuck?

ok, this is based.

in 2008 would you imagine people now being unironically upset at this?

Based.

ultimecia was a product of prejudice , she was hated for the sole reason of beign a sorceress so she killed everyone in retaliation and then she did the thing she should not do try to change the past basically Ultimecia's stuck in a predestination paradox. The game established that it's impossible to change the future. The only way to beat it is to eat time. She was screwed the moment she was born, and it didn't matter what happened in between. It's simply maddening to know that you're doomed and the only way out is to punch creation in the face.

That sounds like it would have been a really great story if the writing wasn't absolute dogshit.

>then
>"You need to learn to accept yourself for who you are, and live your life comfortable in your own skin."

>now
>"lol just mutilate your genitals and get mad at pronouns"

Attached: RyanAndrew.jpg (1107x710, 206K)

No one? She didn't feel like she was a man in a woman's body. She wanted to be a man (and an adult) so that she would be respected and taken seriously in her field.

You do know that pol didnt create every single worldview that isnt the norm right

Why would a parasite care what anyone else thinks?

pol didn't even create their own worldview they just spam it fucking everywhere.

Persona 4 was so sexually themed, there's no chance it would make it past nu-Sony. Chie, Naoto, and Kanji's shadows revolved around sexual confusion. No idea why highschool kids would be that messed up about their sexual identity.

Attached: Chie.jpg (1280x720, 449K)

It's literally the same shit, retard. "feeling" like you're in the wrong body means you're not comfortable with the gender norms and stereotypes surrounding your gender

absolutely based

Based but FF8 didn't look that ugly, needs some better screenshots

Because the parasite depends on other people to survive. If the parasite causes to much discomfort for other people, they will lose access to their host.

An NPC in Octopath Traveler say something similar and some SJWs on twitter actually got mad about it

Are you trying to be funny? Being upset about the limitations that sexism places on you and wanting to literally be a different gender is two ENTIRELY different things.
Naoto doesn't have anything close to gender dysphoria and her story has nothing to do with transfags. She just wants to be able to be a detective without getting hassled or sullying her lineage.

>ultimecia was a product of prejudice , she was hated for the sole reason of beign a sorceress so she killed everyone in retaliation and then she did the thing she should not do try to change the past basically Ultimecia's stuck in a predestination paradox.
Sounds like victim blaming desu, I'm sure rape survivors are responsible for being raped after denying some angry gross incel from touching them.

Let's be honest, Ultimecia was a poorly written character. We should have gotten more backstory for the empress.

more like there are a different set of limitations on women and men based on biology rather than muh sexism. Go back to resetera, loser.

Naoto's story is 500% about sexism and ageism.
I think you need to take a break from the internet man. You're so possessed with trannies that you're reforming an an olympic gymnast routine to trying to fit them into a scenario that they have absolutely nothing to do with.

it wasn't 'for the sole reason of being a sorceress'; sorceresses are dangerous and within FFVIII history they've been despotic like Hyne and Adel. The prejudice isn't irrational.

>*You're so obsessed with trannies that you're performing an olympic gymnast routine trying to fit them into a scenario that they have absolutely nothing to do with

Did you even play persona 4, or do you just have a case of "the stupid"?

>No idea why highschool kids would be that messed up about their sexual identity
givin me a dinky thinky over here m8

I didn't say anything about trannies, retard. And you're the one reading in ideological cues.

Okay, then you're just some retard that jumped into the middle of an argument to spew some irrelevant, meaningless garbage because someone mentioned "sexism". Either way, you need to take a break.

She obviously suffered from gender dysphoria and dont let anyone tell you elsewise.

Exactly. It's in the best interest of parasites to not get on the bad side of those they leech and, above all, not make it obvious they are parasites.

you start OP.