Are you a Pro or a n00b Yea Forums?

are you a Pro or a n00b Yea Forums?

Attached: 1543425313538.jpg (2598x1776, 522K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PKeK_IpQP2s
youtube.com/watch?v=dA3vjadjxwU&pbjreload=10
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

unironically PRO

mouse?

I don't think anyone unironically use 2 fingers

Grip

one finger master race

>PRO
moves mouse with fingertips
>n00b
rests entire palm on mouse
>LEGEND
does both

I have my index on m1 and my middle on the scrhollwheel but my ring finger is to the side of the mouse not on m2.

Corsair

Pro: Carpal tunnel
Noob: Gets to enjoy functioning hands late into life

I don't have baby hands so "pro" isn't doable

>everyone using 3 fingers

holy shit, no wonder Yea Forums sucks at videogames

>4lphag4mer
rests wrist on mouse, curves fingers inward

Claw with 2 fingers

Ring finger isn't as dextrous and sucks for clicking

Using a mouse at all means you're a perma-n00b, none of you could beat me at Halo 5.

>Handlets: The Thread
Disgusting

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 14K)

>unironically pro
>still shit at video games
wtf bros this picture lied to me

Corsair Scimitar by the looks of it

based and ballpilled

now thats based

based

literally no one holds their mouses like either of those pics.

>2019
>not being ergonomic

Attached: bonitis.png (648x640, 199K)

Do people seriously rest their middle finger on the useless middle mouse button/scroll? That looks so stupid.

It's weird. I thought I was right but when I paid attention to it, I'm actually left.

Attached: 1543682107127.png (222x372, 45K)

>use middle finger for scroll wheel / button when actually playing games
>use my index finger for scrolling when using Yea Forums / browsing

Is it just me?

Attached: 5f3.jpg (680x695, 34K)

im the sassy friend

>stroking a dick
vs
>rubbing the pussy

i do sort of a claw grip version of it but yes

name ONE game that requires you to use the scroll wheel

jaggy jan :DDDD

I want to you explain to me how the fuck you use your middle finger for scrolling while simultaneously able to use left or right click and tell me that feels normal. There is no difference to having my index finger on the left click and slightly lurch it over to the scroll wheel.

Based and AutoCADpilled

it's a bait pic
no one actually uses three fingers when using a mouse

Super pro, two finger mouse grip with the wheel as a button for the thumb. comfort and just as many combinations.

mousewheel is a new school thing
if you do three finger, you're probably young

There's a quake pro who does because he gains power by using the most retarded controls possible.

nigga you gay

Claw grip represent

What mouse is good for PC gaymin?

but you apparently have a baby mouse

Lots of games use it as a zoom in / zoom out, plus you may not know this but the scroll wheel is actually a button as well so you can bind stuff to it, it's pretty convenient (don't tell the noobs)

browsing pro here three when I browse things and two when I play.

I hold my mouse in the air and move my finger on the tracking laser to aim

do you not see the advantage of simultaneously being able to use mouse wheel to swap weapons and already have your index finger on the trigger

Are you so dumb you can't move the scroll wheel and click L-click at the same time with only your index finger?

No? Guess I just have huge hands.

I've never had a mouse wide enough to hold it like the "pro" comfortably.

the left one only really matters if you played CS or other source games because of bunnyhopping, majority of other FPS games dont need it

I can and I prefer it
but technically you could do it faster if you use two fingers instead of just one

>unironically using pro
why tho? I just tried it and it feels like shit. Is it one of those gimmicky things for fags who only play multiplayer shooters?

All of them. You can rebind keys to any button dipshit

Using a mouse doesn't make your bones cross

you're not a bone doctor

[word] and [word]-pilled

I unironically enjoyed playing with trackballs and RTS games and even counterstrike source when I was like 10-14. Just felt good to move with for me

>he holds his mouse wrong and middle mouse button is not a key bind
kys

whatever you say mouselet

>World of Warcraft mousepad
>"pro"
Are you fucking serious?

I have a third button on top, so pro I guess

noob, I have my scroll bound to mouse1 in most games for rapidfire and my mouse1 is usually crouch get on my level nerds

Attached: drink my liquid.jpg (1024x515, 104K)

I don't play many games what warrant 3 fingers I use just hop off RMB to use the scroll wheel the only FPS I play "competitively" is CSGO and I'm not a retard when using the AWP or COD guns so I don't need to swap, I use q most of the time, most mobas I rarely play don't use the scroll wheel

truth

I like my Logictech G502, It has yet to fail me but I apparently have large (not fat lol) hands so I could be a freak for all I know, I buy my mice as best buy to give them a feel test

I use only two, but if you actually use a scroll wheel to switch weapons you are trash.

>bone doctor

That's these guys, right?

Attached: 17652572357.jpg (480x360, 17K)

3 finger grip. lift mouse with thumb and pinky

this. Ever since I was a little kid I always thought when there is a mouse wheel your middle finger should naturally rest there.

Attached: 1543829610928.jpg (833x893, 344K)

don't do this it makes mustard gas

3 is uncomfortable as fuck.

Wait there are people that put three fingers on their mouse?

Attached: 1556409470954.png (629x581, 24K)

I used to think like that too but I don't know I think my middle finger is just better than the index for clicking

Fuck, you've got me there

people under 6 foot use the "pro" method. fucking fingerlets.

Attached: 1556923604009.jpg (469x468, 23K)

fuck I don't want my arm bones to contort. I gotta get a dick mouse

well, considering I was using mwheel to scroll through, im automatically pro right?
IDK about actual gaming tho, its probably variable.

/thread

>pr0
>n00b
What do they mean?

>nerd
>fun
That's what it means

whats the science behind this picture

resting your finger on the middle mouse is unergonomic as fuck

My grip is some mix of the two. I actually use the wheel and middle button with the middle part of my middle finger instead of the tip.

My mouse is pretty clearly designed for that. It almost matches how my hand is in a relaxed position in fact.

you do not break with left foot while driving right? same thing here, you do not keep your finger on middle button, control suffers.

Pro racers will brake with their left foot to keep revs up which is counter to the point you're making.

>pro
The fuck

Attached: 1556142990041.jpg (460x322, 19K)

>pro
Wins games
>n00b
cares what other people think of their finger placement, loses more often than not

Weapon switch, no. Scope/binoc zoom, yes.

Nobody actually does it.
Most people's ring fingers aren't as responsive as index/middle so there's no reason to rest your ring finger on M2 in any game just to have a finger on the scroll wheel at the same time.
Even so, there are mice that come with extra buttons that are easily clickable with thumb.

>noob
middle finger on W, ring finger on A, index finger on D
>pro
ring finger on W, pinky on A, middle finger on D

Attached: SRQg.gif (320x240, 1.22M)

M2 is usually just ADS which isn't something you need finesse on that much.

1-3-1 grip does exist but it's only comfortable with some mice like the mx518/g400, im pretty sure toxjq from quake and f0rest from 1.6 used three finger grip

still dumb

I use 3 all the time, even when just shitposting. I thought it was natural and everybody did it with any mouse with a scroolwheel

I'm supposed to waste two whole buttons just to zoom? No.

might as well go a step forward and use ESDF instead of WASD

The left mouse button finger and the wrist wins the game bro, if you can't kill someone with 1 mag and have to swap to the side arm you aren't gonna be carrying anything to victory

I'm bad at playing with a mouse as is, but moving the whole arm and not just the wrist fucks me up even more

Boomers do because we were gaming before mouse wheels were a thing

How do you hit shift and a at the same time pro?

>noob
wasd
>pro
aerg

I remember when M3 was M1+M2 I also have an actual 3 button mouse laying around. No wheel, just a button in the center. I've seen ones where the center is just a blank piece of plastic that doesn't do anything also.

by mapping shift to the 2 button on one of these basedbois

Attached: file.png (640x480, 237K)

if you want to use low sensitivity but can't get used to it make sure your desk isn't too high, the lower your forearm is the easier it is to do large swipes with it

I'm a nigger.
*steals your mouse*
Oh yes I am.
*steals your PC*
WHATCHU SAY SNOFLAKEY BOI?
*steals your bike*

if only they could be combined

Attached: f5ufu.jpg (600x505, 29K)

Yuck that mouse, never seen anyone ever use the num pad for something intelligent that a normal gaming mouse with 3 thumb buttons couldn't do

I think I'll just go for a sideways mousepad

God look how softly he caresses that ball, just every so gently guiding it with the lightest of tickles. Oh god how this turns me on, such a gentle touch. I need this hand on my boy clit.

i do both, depends on what i do.

I Use my right finder for the scroll wheel.

this and only this

youtube.com/watch?v=PKeK_IpQP2s
ideally it's both.

>mouse wheels were a thing when you were a little kid
underage

Nigga what I had a Microsoft Intellimouse with a scroll wheel and laser in 97 you were just poor lol

the better question is are you training your thumb muscles and relaxing them like pic related?

only pros do that and they do it with a bit of a swift motion.
I do that before every videogame because it feels so good

Attached: relaxing exercise for the thumb.jpg (400x421, 21K)

only gays were allowed to buy intellimouse way to out yourself fag

I learned about that trick from an old game gametrailers post, love how it prevents cramps

and improves aim because the hand becomes more steady

wtf im trying to pull the PRO position but it's awkward as fuck

I never learnt to use more than two when it became a thing. been playing games for like 20 years now.

the red aura of death in the image really says otherwise

thats relaxing red
not painful red

its not really painful, its a similar feeling to when you stretch your legs after sitting for a while.
there is a difference in medicine in relaxing red and painful red.

Pro.

why would you want bent bones? u gay nigger?

Yeah I see that shit all the time in my PT books

yeah, I know right, the only person I can imagine using the above "pro" layout is those really skinny guys with weird long boney fingers.

based and thumb relaxedpilled

actual pros don't have their fingers on the mouse buttons anyway, because pressing a button throws off your accuracy
bind shooting buttons to the keyboard to be a true pro

This is it chief

Attached: 71eowry0dTL._SX425_.jpg (425x425, 13K)

Does that go into the sphincter?

DONT DO THIS IT CREATES MUSTARD GAS

who needs mouse when you can have a trackpad.

Attached: trackpad.jpg (1200x800, 72K)

That's half of an earphone. It's just really zoomed in. I have these. Great treble and mid bass.

>not using the scroll wheel click for a grenade
absolute shitter

apple trackpad: smooth like the brains of its users

>all the weak pinkied 2fags trying to play it off as not needing a mouse wheel

Attached: hehehehehehehehe.jpg (800x450, 26K)

real gamers play with their toe

Attached: toe-mouse.jpg (660x451, 64K)

Now this is tryhard

Attached: 15292852038793452.jpg (1024x576, 183K)

Camera grip is usually on mouse3 which is very useful in moba and rts games

>I was 9 in 1997
get fucked nigger

Attached: 1538945359467.gif (400x400, 1.19M)

i google reverse image searched this and it's actually a way to tear/break your tendon!

but you cant move the cursor with a 3d-mouse, can you?

Gross normal games it's G and games where the grenade is an item you hold a fire it like CSGO has a button number 4 I think. More importantly I bet you actually smoke mid and probably are the faggot always flashbanging me if you don't want to use guns in an FPS play bomberman

But how to avoid carpal tunnel?

Homey at the top of the thread already answered it. Don't believe OP's lies.

Attached: 1367897769799.jpg (340x340, 31K)

why you gotta do this to me

When I was in my twenties mouses still didn't have scrollwheels. I'm just used to two fingers, so three feels unnatural. You people are just too young to understand, I guess.

It's a bait thread anyway. You don't believe that image right?

my arm hurts

This one definitely goes in the sphincter.

Pro is comfier for men with big manly hands.

faggot

>He isn't n00b

Attached: 1459721551924.gif (390x277, 2.31M)

here's my mouse ive been using for 10+ years
with my most comfortable hand grip

Attached: G72QKCo.jpg (686x882, 100K)

g pro wireless

>tfw have a side mouse button mapped to middle mouse button for scrolling and using for vidya
maybe ive just never had a mouse with a satisfying scroll wheel, but it feels like complete ass to use in most situations, especially for swapping weapons

reporting in

really hope you aren't lying on a sheetless matress

Attached: PdENmG7.jpg (986x553, 96K)

is this a joke image? i can't imagine myself playing like the left image. i mean, i just tried it right now

I hold M1 with my middle finger and M2 with my ring finger. I use index finger and pinky to steady the mouse.

I put one finger on right click and one on middle click.

from what i've gathered; this kind of degeneracy is very common among americans

Doesn't your country have a forum you can post too?

n00b till the day I die.

>charging your 150 bucks mouse every 2 days
>EVERY. TWO. DAYS.

haha yeah I think I'll skip and go for the one that doesnt have meme lighting and lasts 18 months on a single AA battery and costs half of what you paid

Attached: 4c513ed8b598d3f236465e92bdc8d567.jpg (457x701, 68K)

because you need a degenerate safespace on a video games imageboard that bad?

I do both without really thinking about it. Depends on what inputs the game requires

Am from Hickville southern US and no one I know does this shit, even neets I know
Must take a special kind of degenerate

Attached: 1463372599685.jpg (383x455, 22K)

literally every game especially fps games

*Every 6 to 7 days
Stop spreading lies and it only takes a few minutes to charge anyway.

enjoy your bedbugs tyrone

obsessed

you're supposed to change and wash the sheets every once in a while

I'll take that as a "no". Maybe someday your country will rise up out of the stone age.

Never buy corsair mice, they're trash, the keyboards on the other hand are amazing
I have two broken corsairs, Sabre and M65, they have very thin plastic parts inside that break easily and can't be fixed and render the mice useless, the wheels are especially the weakest points, their life expectancies are between 3-6 months

I don't get it, when on the contrary, the keyboards are sturdy plastic and aluminium fortresses with braided cables as thick as pinky fingers, super comfortable wrist rest and satisfying buttons

and how is that in any way beneficial?

>6 days vs ~548 days (18mo)
hahahaha sounds like a sweet deal

Attached: elfLOL.gif (500x281, 860K)

>not using all 5
Faggot noob.
>thumb on left click
>index and middle finger on marble ball
>ring finger alternates between marble ball and right click
>pinkie dedicated to right click

Attached: 14756.png (455x500, 43K)

as in, housing the servers AND cloudflare systems behind this whole website?

big. think.

Attached: THATS THAT SHIT MAYN.gif (325x235, 1.59M)

charging is not the issue with a wireless mouse, input latency is

>Those fucking fingers

>he thinks 4chains is an american forum
what a fucking idiot

Who the fuck unironically has those spaceship mouses?

it isn't anymore. get with the times, grandfather.

who /tiltsmouseinwards/ here

tryhard. Yikes....

yes sir

>grandfather

What's the weather like in Brazil today? All the women still reek of garbage?

The only reason you would ever do that is for binding scroll wheel to jump.
Selecting weapons is 500000 times easier using keys 1-6 and everyone who thinks otherwise is a console immigrant.
I hope scroll wheel weapon choice and radial menus fall back into the death pit they came from.

huhuh batteries aren't bad! *watch youtuber get a low battery warning in the middle of playing game*

I used a heavy mouse for a long time. But its wearing out.

I think I may have ruined myself as every good mouse now just feels way to light.

>thinking someone more eloquent than themselves is a BR
huehue, ok.

>pro
>noob
Respectively.

youtube.com/watch?v=dA3vjadjxwU&pbjreload=10
Pro

I'll use the wheel in situations where not moving = death.

name 3 asian pros that use the mouse like that

I pretend the scroll wheel doesn't exist.

>1-6
>not actually more easily accessible keys
>Q, E, Z, F, C, 1-4, maybe 5
Fucking faggot.

You can always replace the batteries if you want to.
I like my gpw, I like the shape of it, I like how the clicks feel, the sensor is the best on the market right now and you don't need botnet drivers to make it work, it's plug and play.

A lot of times those already have other shit on them.

If you're playing a game where you need 6 keys to select different weapons in the first place, no you're not. Stop lying to me. But more importantly, stop lying to yourself.

Doesn't have to be weapons. Could be squad commands.

this kind of tomfoolery is what i've been thinking for a while. I have used my Razer Naga Epic for almost 9 years now; and it's the most comfortable shape to me, and I cannot live without its 12 thumb buttons, which I use for everything in vidya and other PC stuff.
BUT i'm on an aftermarket battery right now, which is shit, and the sensor is not that great, especially with the angle snapping.
So, would there be a way to transplant certain mouse internals (ie logitech's HERO sensor with lightspeed interface) into the naga, while keeping the 12 button functionality? THat'd be my dream shit right there.

Attached: 21_naga_epic.png (500x500, 95K)

That changes absolutely zero things about what I said.

im 180 cm, my hands are like idk, 19cm? i use fingertip, nothing else feels natural, dunno how you could play while resting your palm on the mouse, use a g203, develop pain after a like 20 minutes with any bigger mouse

Attached: noOMyBk.png (1418x1890, 528K)

oh and literally not a single mouse extra buttong are usefull for me, my thumb rests on the bottom of the mouse while all these shitty mouses have them at the top

no it isn't

this image is cute; honestly, somehow it warms my heart

>if you utilize the universally accepted style of playing games on PC then you're a noob.

Attached: 1336375764896.jpg (395x395, 135K)

Only moba shitters hold their mice this way.

Try hanging out with drug dealers then kid you'll meet cooler people who don't have time to make their bed

Don't feel bad bro these dudes are plebs and probably don't see the "point" of mechanical keyboards and SSDs, since they really think RGB is a meme instead of added value (you can turn it off turbovirgins)

How many weapons are you selecting in Arma 3?

aren't you supposed to be studying for your finals edwardo?

My point wasn't about the weapons, it was that zxcv blah blah blah can already have shit on them that is more important. Honestly selecting weapons is not that critical in most games these days, being able to move is usually more important. If you have to switch your shit you can do it in cover.

>If you're playing a game where you need 6 keys to select different weapons in the first place, no you're not.
So, what you're saying is, absolutely nothing has been changed about what I said in regards to Arma 3 then, correct?

>studying
>spic
What you think I'm in med school? Blue collar college is easier than high school young man
Education is a scam because teachers don't teach they read and interpret for you like it's the dark ages and you can't read the bible.

>pinky
>on both pictures the pinky is on the side
what?

Attached: 9mpbj0avf3w21.jpg (334x767, 56K)

I don't even understand what you mean with that sentence. It's entirely out of context. You're saying "I'm not" something, what am I not? It makes no sense.

really? is this why ive never had carpal tunnel despite poopsocking since birth? i cant into 3 finger grip no matter how hard i try but i was planning on to forcing myself to adapt to it for classic

this

43 here and still no carpal tunnel. When's it supposed to show up?

Morhdau

if you have tiny baby hands maybe

if you're a man you would securely use pointer and middle finger

You aren't using those keys for other things such as stances, grenades, other utility things. You know, the thing you argued against using the keys around WASD for weapon switching for?

In old Team Fortress I used those for skills and building shit.

Literally any FPS.

Most FPSes give you the option to use it but you can just use the num keys too, you shouldn't need to swap weapons quickly cause >1 Shot 1 Kill No Luck All Skill
Just reload if you suck cause you should be running away anyways to find cover

Why does 3 finger cause this?

I want to see someone at a "professional" event use one of these

mouses in my team did not have wheels so i never got used to 3 finger grip

For me, it's the Steelseries Rival 500.

Attached: purchase-gallery-template-500__hero.png__1850x800_q100_crop-scale_optimize_subsampling-2.png (1050x600, 84K)

anyone else ?
>probably too high sensitivity but been doing it for years and are used to tiny finger + wrist movements for fine aims

it's at least 30 years old by now. it was mainstream since windows 98 but there were wheels before that my friend. you're either so old you mind has gone or you are roleplaying because of some wikipedia article you read

why are old people so based, bros?

Opposite issue here.

Used a M510 for a long time then a 700s. Both are heavy fuckers so now everything else feels too light.

Also spoiled by those scroll wheels so finding a new one is proving hard. Trying razer, actually like it, but its light as paper and my brain just can't do it.

Norel is a pure lad.

I've used a deathadder for so long everything else feels wrong.
but its' too light and razer synapse is bullshit wtf I just want to change the rgb and dpi why does it need internet access.
for the record I'm not crazy high sensitivity, only like 1400 dpi on 2k monitor. But everyone else that touches it complains its too sensitive.

same, synapse really sucks

I just need a wireless G600 with Lightspeed

Attached: mmogamingmice.jpg (500x368, 84K)

There's not a single game that requiers a constant wheel access.

fond memories of this mouse. Shape was surprisingly comfy and you could get it really heavy if you put all the weights in it. Plus the box the weights were in doubled as a cable slack manager.

Attached: sidewinder.jpg (259x194, 5K)

I've used 3 fingers since my early teens and I've never once had wrist pains. So the grip isn't the problem.

I do, mainly because my scroll wheel is broken and I'm too lazy to get a new mouse

Attached: 1386009328731.png (455x568, 501K)

RMB = Jump
LMB = Fire

If you bind a jump on keyboard, you are a zoomer scrub.

Attached: 1555144760159.png (672x787, 979K)

>using 3 fingers
enjoy your early arthritis I guess

I dont use mouse wheel for anything except scrolling down internet pages
Q or 12345 fo weapons is faster and more reliable

I have the same mouse and its middle click is the worst fucking thing ever, barely functions when I use it

do not recommend

Your off the team, I'm gonna need you to hand back your enter sandman album and your can of sips.

Right mouse is for alt fire on the rocket launcher in UT.

You need it for bunny hopping in certain games and the other things, why would you think that it's only useful for scrolling weapons?

UT sucks.

Attached: 42004217_708162812880907_2754653197707783197_n.jpg (960x960, 121K)

**Single

>you need it for bunny hopping in certain games
>need
>bunnyhopping
No you fucking don't. You only need it if you are extremely shit, in which case you shouldn't be playing videogames in the first place. You're nothing but a fucking hindrance. Fuck you.

>the virgin bunny hop
VS
>the Chad ctrl jump

Good luck doing it in CS or Apex Legends without a scroll, fucking retard.

Yes.

Attached: D0yJnfvU8AA-JUh.png (455x340, 243K)

I'm left handed but I keep the mouse on the right when playing japshit so I am protected from the satanic brainwashing.

You disgust me.

I don't bunny hop in CS because I'm flat footed shooting people, this is why I'm top frag usually and making fun of you, people taking games so seriously is what killed them.
>inb4 chess has strategy
Strategy is going A Long when you saw 3 people cross towards B, bunny hopping is an exploit and borderline cheating and I love shooting and killing tryhards like you when I'm drunk
>can't hear you from the top of the leaderboard

I've done it. A lot. With the fucking space bar.
You're just shit, kid.

JESUS CHRIST IT'S A SKELETON

Pro tip: you'll only get carpal tunnel if you never exercise and never get your fat lazy ass off your chair like yoi

I feel like apex is a bad example.
I've been using space to jump my entire life, but apex lets you bind 2 keys to one command so I also put it on mswheeldown for Bhopping.
I'm still a SPACEnigger, but I won't pretend I can do the bhops in apex with keyboard. I just use both?

Underrated post

I'm sure you are so much better than any pro that is clearly using bunnyhop on scroll, fucking retard.

>ulna magically crosses over radius
top jej

i have skelly fingers and i use 2 finger

Yes, keep calling me a fucking retard.
It's easier with the scrollwheel for obvious reasons and of course pros are going to use easier option since they have much harder shit to focus on at all times. If they're truly worth whatever rank or position they hold they can definitely bhop with the spacebar just as well as me, if not better.
What you, in all your magnificent fucking stupidity, said was that scroll was NEEDED to bunnyhop in any game, ever.
It's fucking not. Accept that you're bad and move on. Asshole.

You get carpel tunnel from typing the way Mavis beacon taught you, it's outdated when at work my left hand sits on WASD and right hand comes in for the clutch. Do what's comfortable not conformist and you'll proabably be fine. That and wrist rests are a neccessary it should be a worker's right violation for them not to be included at every desk (20$ is cheaper than paying for your employees surgeries)

>Pro
>Uses the scroll wheel

tl;dr, fucking retard.

Pros don't need to bunny hop if they do they're messing around cause they're playing like Noobz

>you need it for bunny hopping in certain games
>said was that scroll was NEEDED to bunnyhop in any game, ever.

Reading comprehension, fucking retard.

Cool fucking story, retard.
Tell that to any Apex Legends "pro" who's bunny-hopping while healing.

>Battle Royale
>pro
A game where 60% of the game is luck will never be an esport kid.

Name a single game in existence where you absolutely need to use the scrollwheel to perform bunnyhops.

For real couldn't I just set a macro to spam jump a bunch of times with the 9 other buttons on my mouse why ruin my ADS finger

Yeah, you could. Although I'd recall some people saying that scrollwheel was more reliable, I don't know if that's true at all.

both are wrong, you use 2 fingers in claw form you deformed imbecile

I wouldn't know I don't bunnyhop lol if I do it's a meme with the spacebar

>A game where 60% of the game is luck will never be an esport kid.
Who do you think play on top in those games, you fucking retard?
Pros from Quake like Cooller, Cypher, Clawz, etc.
Pros from CS, from nu-shooters like OW, etc.

Doesn't really help that in most modern games bunnyhopping either doesn't exist at all or it exists in a really neutered form that only gives you a barely noticeable advantage, rather than being enough of a game changer that it would become a vital part of play like in older games. In these cases, it's just not worth it.
I kind of miss it, but at the same time it does wonders with closing the skill gap in games.

I don't play like the pros because I don't need to be addicted to adderall again, I don't give a flying fuck how the pros play because I don't plan to ever go pro because I play games to have fun, you would most likely make more money being a streamer with personality having fun ebegging then you ever would raging and ruining your silver 2 lobbies playing "like a pro" aka sucking ass. In older games jumping diagonally forward will make you infinitely better but you don't need a scroll wheel for that you can use the space bar silly

why?
who uses mouse wheel for anything?
it's a shit bind.
zooming in and out in an MMO?
useless during an encounter

zooming in an rts?
you use keyboard hotkeys to navigate in a RTS, if you actually pan around you are probably a shitter

noob but because my mouse is really small

I'm 26 and I had mice with scroll wheels when I was a little kid.

>vibrates your aim off the headshot

pro

I think this is an ironic post

I'm planning on becoming an elder god soon.

Attached: Joystick mouse.gif (640x360, 3.88M)

Attached: joystick mouse2.gif (640x360, 1.72M)

Had to play Diablo 2 at a friends house with that mouse because his father was the only person with a pc and ALWAYS used these kinda mice

you tell me faggot

Attached: 20190505_113758.jpg (1518x1042, 784K)

Might as well use a joystick with the other hand. Trying to do two task with the same hand is a chore

I disagree.
Imagine this:
>R6S
>tilting left-right mouse is tilting your character
>tilting back makes prone, tilting forward - crouch
>joystick changes weapons
>Pretty much any RTS
>tilting moves your screen
>joysticks is set to select up to five control groups, with duple tapping switching to it
>or camera location
It's not like you I plan on using joysitck instead of WASD moving or something.

You should really clip your nail.
Or face THE FUNGUS

Attached: fungus.jpg (1280x720, 89K)

I just imagine playing a space sim with this or Osu. I just can't do it.

>space sim
Easy. Well, there are quite a lot of kinds of those, so you eigher use tilting to move your screen across the map and joystick for some utility actions or use joystick to look around the cockpit (with tilting used for some enhanced dogfight dodging or something).
>Osu
I've never played that, so I cant imagine it too.

Yes, it is.

>uses mousewheel
>pro
oh I'm lafin

case in point