Who was in the wrong here?

Who was in the wrong here?

Attached: Stone Cold Steve Autism.png (957x720, 1.11M)

pyjama pants man

The bystanders for allowing such a massacre to be broadcast live on stream.

would you let some random stranger sit next to you during your run?
why didnt he just tell him that he cant sit there and just tell him its for his friend or something

I remember something like you have to have a certain amount of people on couch so they fill it with randoes if you don’t pick your party.

it was his birthday

Caveman sympathizers: Anyone who has ever had "that kid" follow you and your friends around trying to force himself into the group and not getting the message when you try to get him to buzz off in a way where he can still salvage his dignity

Chibi sympathizers: People who were "that kid"

The faggot in the pajamas. He came across as petty and juvenile. Even though the faggot with the jacket was being a little too retarded, pajama fag should have sucked it up and rolled with the commentary for the sake of the performance. He shows up there for the explicit purpose of playing a game while other people talk about it, then gets mad that they don't say what he wants them to say, as if being an ass would in any way separate him from jacket fag's retardation.

Chibi. It was always Chibi. Anyone saying otherwise is Chibi.

It's a charity event and Caveman got real personal with his own selfish reasons.
Chibi did literally nothing wrong and gave everyone a stream no one would forget.

I would really prefer if you would be quiet

Chibi

saboom for making rap videos and for counting the jumping jacks

If Caveman hadn't knuckled up it would have a been a stream everybody forgot immediately afterwards, this beautiful dance required two people

GDQ used to let anyone sit on the couch if the runner didn't have specific people they wanted to couch.

It was actually this specific incident that created the rule that runners have to approve their couch prior to the run.

pajamas made a scene, it's normal to expect autists at a speedrunning event

i agree *upvotes*

what is this?

I like that jump

>pajama fag should have sucked it up and rolled with the commentary for the sake of the performance
Wrong. Rambling autists should be told to shut up. Chibi was being an unfunny annoyance.

he wasn't a random stranger