What is the most distinct gamer trait?

What is the most distinct gamer trait?

Attached: 4219f331-30ab-400c-9a4c-aa33894027a6.sized-1000x1000.jpg (1000x666, 154K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MqDak1nolWg
youtube.com/watch?v=gTdoIAGgOLg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Trannyism

Not playing video games

Doesn't have sex

Hatred of minorities

being able to afford shit.

tiny penius

Not if I have anything to do with it

these

rising up

I never understood this movie. He has a cute asian gf who's in high school yet he decides he wants some random girl who already had seven boyfriends before? What was wrong with him?

Obesity

She was too good for him

The whole "gamers rise up" meme is an attempt by leftists to feel hip and cool and included by presenting their progressive politics in an edgy manner. Change my mind lmao

>you will never ever EVER have a gamer girlfriend

Attached: 1539090758980.jpg (437x431, 28K)

Scott wasn't exactly supposed to be a likeable protagonist.

fpbp

There's an alternate ending she let's Ramona go and gets back with Knives.
I prefer that ending and my canon ending.

Tight hamstrings and spinal erectors

Wasn't the point that he was actually a shit human being and so was Ramona?

Thicc gamers are okay

>DUDE VIDEOGAMES
Seriously, fuck this movie, fuck the comic that this shit is based on and fuck the SJW retard that write all of this shit.

Being covered in gamer girl cum

I smell

>SJW retard that write all of this shit
Have you seen the movie?

Only good that Brie Larson has ever done
youtube.com/watch?v=MqDak1nolWg

Fuck I meant he.
Scott let's Romana go and gets back with Knives.

Virginity.

I do, but she's obsessed with Goro Majima. When I was the one to get her into Yakuza in the first place. Now she has Majima figures, body pillow, and yaoi doujins. Feelsbadman. I've created a monster.

yelling nigger and not having sex

I don't follow which side did what. Wasn't it just people making fun of some new wave of neckbeards who adopted the Joker as some sort of avatar or role model? I know that there were cringy shitheads who have been doing it since TDK in 07 but wasn't there a big push for it in 2016? I can't keep up with this shit anymore.

kek triggered?

Having a large ass

passive-aggresive liberal remarks

Attached: char giggle.png (480x480, 223K)

>Preferring that the scummy retard end with the cute and pure waifu instead of being with the equally scummy slut, with the two of them becoming better people in each other's company.
I still prefer the original.

being an insufferable faggot with no redeeming qualities in life

Are you?

liberals don't play games

Attached: laughing squids.jpg (1024x937, 159K)

>You will never have a cute asian girl gush all over you

why even fucking live

If you have a qt pi Asian gf and her name is KNIVES for christs sake, and you somehow manage to screw that up, you literally deserve to be alone for the rest of your life.

Being an incel

She was so fucking hot in that movie. And yeah, I like her version more than Metric's. And Clash at Demonhead is an unironically badass name, fight me.

Well for starters, Scott simply isnt interested romantically in Knives, they kiss in the comic and apparently it was the worst thing ever, for both of them. I didnt quite understand why that was so bad for them.

Neither do "gamers"

I mean, I have a collection spanning from NES to current-gen, have spent hundreds on upscalers to make the old stuff look crystal-clear when I play them on my OLED, and I'm progressive (or as the double-digit IQ types would call "lib'rul," even though liberalism is center-right when you really take a good look at it), but hey, whatever helps you sleep at night, chum. :)

Attached: 1555998230161.png (509x672, 349K)

virgin

Scoliosis and or bad eyesight.

these

*tips fedora

Name of a Nintendo game, isn't it?

Yikes. Rightist MGTOWs ruined fedoras just like they ruined katanas.

All young people consider themselves liberals. Trust me, you'll see too much in this gay world and grow out of it.

Always a beta, never an alpha.

f2pbp

ye

He got redpilled and recognized miscenegation as an immoral act

Do you think Mew grew up well?

Attached: Mary-Elizabeth-Winstead_-Critics-Choice-Awards-2018--11.jpg (1470x2158, 235K)

small dick

And worst of all, normalfags have picked it up more and more.

I knew it. Can't slip one by me, no sir.

>Calling yourself a liberal at all
Now I know you're full of shit.

>hairy jew arms

35 now, pretty sure I've done all the "growing" I'm going to do. Considering I used to be an edgelord Yea Forumstard with separate folders for anti-black memes, anti-Jew memes, etc., etc.... but, like you said. I grew out of that crap. It's cringy to look back and realize I was into that shit up until my late-20's.

I think she cucked her husband hard for a dude she also broke up with.

>tfw gf likes to play games with my and by herself, but always goes back to Skyrimg because she loves the modding scene
FUCK YOU TODD!

Attached: 1498267816109.gif (320x320, 1.28M)

Why you tryin' to make me feel old dude? I'm just here to laugh, not to have an existential crisis.

Read the comment again. I denounce liberalism/ neoliberalism. I embrace actual leftism.

I clearly was talking about the OTHER type of liberal, the kind that goes on twitter and cries about how they don't get equally treated and shit.
It almost feels like you changed your mind on me all of a sudden which makes this feel awkward.

God, Brie Larson is literally perfect in the movie.
What the hell happened?

Nope. Fuck "liberals," they're just DINOs who want to keep their antisemite card.

I hear this kind of story all the time on Yea Forums
What makes Majima so perfect?

American political classifications are retarded and you shouldn't use them.

Attached: 1556224562044.png (922x715, 282K)

Thank god you're one of the critically thinking type liberals and no SJW.
It feels comforting to know that.

Kys commie.

Attached: edgy raiden.jpg (640x360, 73K)

Kys commie

IF you gotta suss out the REAL gamers in a party, you just say "This cake is so delicious and moist." If someone says "THE CAKE WAS A LIE!" then you know their a REAL GAMER and not a FAKER

>tfw can't play the scott pilgrim beat em up

smell [spoilier](inability to smell)

All edge and no point
Just like a pizza cutter
Hope you like haiku's

Thanks doc

You need to go back!

Kino
youtube.com/watch?v=gTdoIAGgOLg

I see so many people on PSN with that in their trophy list and it's sitting at like 10%, and they haven't played it since like 2012. I wish I had that too.

>cucked by todd
absolute legend

Kys commie

merry christmas

> already had 7 boyfriends
Hahahahahhahahahah oh noooooooo lol

>playing minecraft with gf rn
;:^y

Young Neil in the house

Anyone here with a 360 wanna play scott pilgrim online?

Man. That's gotta suck, user. :( I have it on my PS3, it's decent. The sprites and OST are really its only redeeming qualities. Hitboxes are wack. I also know that feel, though; I missed out on my chance to download After Burner Climax.

?

Attached: image.jpg (1438x1433, 969K)

How is Edgar Wright not talked about more as a genius. Dude is unreal with those shots.

Attached: 5262523652365732.jpg (1188x669, 382K)

Probably tatts, I've seen allota girls with gamera tats. Saw a girl in a LA club that had the wrist chains from Bioshock

What does that feel like?

I've 100%'d every character with my best friend.

hating women and minorities

Yeah, well I've 200% every character with my gf and our gf.

oh shit

Who was the most interesting evil boyfriend from comics?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-01-02-00-24-56~2.png (720x1019, 605K)

Between pre hair cut Knives and Envy, this movie had top tier waifus

Luke Wilson

Attached: 1478747-spboss2.png (320x320, 57K)

I HATE THIS HOMEWRECKER NEW HAIRSTYLE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE