Switch Library

Post em if you've got em

Attached: Games List.jpg (1280x1000, 343K)

I have all these which I can't play on my blue screened Switch.

Attached: IMG_0313.jpg (1400x1960, 1.18M)

I only have Okami and Smash Suggestions?

Zelda maybe? If you liked Okami.

All of these are worth at least taking a look at

Attached: Nintendo Switch Games.png (750x1200, 1.76M)

Attached: library.jpg (1280x720, 248K)

ARMS is one of the best fighting games I've ever played in my whole life

Hyrule Warriors has like 5 million hours of content

Umihara Kawase Fresh is a fun tether platformer. You can find a free demo on the japanese Eshop

Captain Toad is much better then it has any right being. Also with the free new levels + DLC the game has a lot more content then you'd think

If I just want a new Starfox game how's Starlink? Has the new Starfox DLC come yet?

it plays nothing like a star fox game. you might as well buy smash bros because you want a new star fox game

I think the only addition since I stitched this together is Yugioh Link Evolution or whatever the fuck it's called.

Attached: 1525691751418.jpg (1200x1687, 872K)

I have more games like Final Fantasy VII

Attached: IMG_20190315_214725.jpg (1280x720, 215K)

How is Dead Cells if I just want something to casually play after work? Do runs take long?

Attached: screen_fb.jpg (1438x810, 722K)

>No ARMS

That is correct. ARMS is indeed not on there.

I wish the Megaman X collections didn't split the best game of the series in half

Attached: library.jpg (1280x720, 194K)

>ikaruga

Nani? Gamecubes are available?

fast, responsive controls, normal difficulty is alot easier than what it used to be, but they added up to +4 hard mode (5 maybe, I forget). I can finish a normal run just casually running through in ~40m.

>worthwhile

Yes, and it's no wonder why

cant take a pic rn so ill just list it
>Smash
>Splatoon 2
>YouTube
>Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
>Mario Tennis Aces 7-day Demo
>ARMS
>the Nintendo Online NES thing
>Undertale
>Fortnite
>Super Mario Party
i really only use smash and sometimes youtube

Exactly. You forgot to add it. Looks like you put a generic anime musou in it's place. An understandable mistake

Nicalis owns the publishing rights to Ikaruga, and as a result, ported it out to PC, PS4 and Switch years ago.

Ain't nobody forget shit.

ARMS is one of the best games on the system

That's a lie and you know it. ARMS a shit.

Except you forgetting to put a great game on the recommendation list

And I wish they didn't have terrible input latency.

It doesn't have the slow speed options unique to the GameCube version. I think it's a PC port.

That sounds good to me, time is precious lately.

Nope. It's one of the best games on the system. You know this already.

If you want to make a list with all the shit games like ARMS go make your own image, you god damn nigger.

>Putting Faggot Emblem iphone trash that isn't even released yet on the list
kys

>new star fox game
>never ever
it hurts bros
Starfox has such potential
Assault is my favorite

Attached: MLX switch games.jpg (1920x2390, 1.57M)

I mean you already made the trash list. Why else would fucking Celeste and Fire Emblem be on it.

Attached: Untitled.png (633x619, 45K)

Piss off already you annoying cunt. ARMS isn't on the list because it's a shit game. Go waggle your fucking dick.

ARMS is a good game though. If shit games aren't allowed on the list then why is Fire Emblem on it

ARMS is a great game faggot

Ah man, I remember when Scribblenauts first came out, was pretty innovative. What's the Switch version like? Never heard of it.

>Calling ARMS bad
>while trying to recommend fucking Undertale
Don't you have a crotch wound to go dilate?

holy shit the entire fanbase is angry at me oh now whatever shall I do

i just got a switch and setting it up now doing updates and Nintendo online. one game only, smash...

Why are you so angry about ARMS? The way you're going triggered mode makes me think you have personal beef. Show us where Spring Man touched you on the doll

>whatever shall I do
stop being a faggot

>Goes out of his way to try and get people to ignore the game
>now makes angry posts like this
Is that an agenda I smell?

Why are you so angry about someone who doesn't like a fucking video game? God damn I give one snarky response about it not being a mistake and you're still after me about it 20 minutes later.

>Someone points out how the recommended list lacks a key game
>you go fucking bonkers
and now you're doing the victim thing. What's your beef with the game m8?

holy shit are you me?

ARMS is pretty shit aesthetically.

>calmly point out it's not a mistake and it's not on there because I made the image and I don't like the game
>other games are on there because I have no experience with them, and others tell me they're good
>somehow, this is me

Attached: 1535098127106.png (810x308, 18K)

That's like the best part though. It's pure SOUL

Attached: Title card.jpg (1280x720, 178K)

Only one person has Cuphead?

>Don't put a good game on the recommended list
>but put an unreleased game from a series known for being a shitty scam
You still seem to have personal beef with the game. Why is ARMS the only good game you refuse to put on?

>>but put an unreleased game from a series known for being a shitty scam
First off, no. Second, what's with the persecution complex, m8? It's my list. If you disagree, make your own.

>other games are on there because I have no experience with them, and others tell me they're good
I know for a fact that you've only heard good things about ARMS

I haven't heard anything about ARMS in the past year because it's a dead multiplayer focused game, which is all the more reason not to include it.

Well yes FE is a literal non-game scam made to milk thirsty spergs, and second you don't get to call it your list when you haven't played all the games

You wot, m8? Is Animal Crossing the same thing because it has a mobile game?

Nice bait. ARMS is literally one of the top 10 most frequently played games on the system. Good job using the generic shitposting tactic though. It proves you have some vendetta

why are you people so devoted to a game nobody cares about

Plus Cuphead and AA trilogy now.

Attached: asdfs.jpg (1122x2072, 857K)

You know what? Fine. I admit I have a bit of a bias against the game. I'm sorry about that. Here's my proper list.

Attached: Nintendo Switch Games.png (750x1200, 2.06M)

how do you get screenshots from switch to PC?

If it involves jewbook or twitter, then fuck it. Not bothering with that shit

just make a twitter account and lock it, that's what I did

alternatively you can be a dumb fuck and take out the SD card and put it in your PC to transfer all the screenshots

Why the irrational hatred for Fire Emblem, m8? You have some kind of vendetta against it?

3 million copies sold, FEfag. ARMS is bigger then your weebshit

There's a FE game on the list sperg

So why leave Undertale over Fire Emblem?

>3 million copies sold
I'm not seeing that on Nintendo's most recent financial report.

Attached: 1545706985629.jpg (600x814, 102K)

>literally going digging to try an tear one simple game down
So you're coping. But why?

You don't know what cope means. But go ahead and cope with your shit sales over your dead game.

Because only redditors shill unreleased games.

Attached: 1539383886112.jpg (2592x1944, 1.19M)

Hey remember when you tried to pretend that you didn't have a personal bias against the game.

lol.

>ARMS is one of the best fighting games I've ever played in my whole life

Attached: 1555980566630.gif (480x480, 71K)

I never pretended that. I've made it clear from the start that ARMS is a shit game.

Cope

With what, exactly?

So where does your bias come from?

Celeste?
I see you're a man of culture as well

>bias
Have you considered people just don't like the game? That it's possible for people to disagree with you?

Arms is good you cum guzzling faggot. End of story

With?

No it's not.

With the fact that people enjoy good games.

Like?

It's mediocre at best

Oh god it's smash related isn't it. You want to tear down the new IP because it's gonna be in the next Smash. Pathetic smashfag.

No idea how to bring up that screen so
>Smash
>MK8
>Kirby
>MHGU
>XB2
>Odyssey
Thing's been collecting dust all year, MM2 can't come soon enough.

No, I just don't like the fucking game. What the fuck is with your fucking persecution complex, nigger?

If anyone is coping it's definitely you holy shit dude

Attached: 1538187801305.gif (200x200, 948K)

dude I have the nintendo switch software sales number page favorited for shitposting reasons, you're nothing special

ARMS, a game that reviewed and sold extremely good.

>suddenly goes into defensive deflection mode
Lol it's really just smash faggotry. cope.

Keep coping.

Attached: 1542228427448.png (600x450, 457K)

I'm coping that ARMS, a game I like, sold amazingly?

>Almost exactly a minute apart

Attached: 1526026644251.png (452x363, 18K)

Reminder that Eric is a shitposter that lurks Yea Forums trying to shit on any Nintendo game. Currently he's trying to shit on ARMS

Eric. Absolutely Eric.

>a minute apart
ARMS sold amazingly, reviewed amazingly, and is one of the top played switch games. Cope.

can you not count?

I just discovered Psikyo shmups, holy shit. Why doesn't anyone talk about these? Playing them in tate mode with a pokken controller is perfect.

Attached: psikyo.gif (448x640, 1.53M)

Compilation of both games.

Congratulations Arms autists and Anti-Arms autists, you've successfully ruined the thread.

Attached: 1549159235312.jpg (320x239, 26K)

Attached: buying switch games.png (803x671, 63K)

Cope

With?

anyone have Duck Game?

how much have you all spent on your library?
ive spent almost $1000 so far and i feel like i might have overdone it a little even though im getting my money's worth.
yup.
you looking for someone to play with, or thoughts on the game?
it's very worth it at the price imo. ive played >60 hours on pc and about 6 on switch so far. if you like smash bros/towerfall, you'll love it. the singleplayer content is just simple and fun arcade stuff but the multiplayer is just so goddamn amazing. it could use a few more options though even though it already has a lot.
i wish it was more popular on Yea Forums. it's a superb party game.

Duck game is very good.

Just thoughts on the game really, just wondering if the game runs well on switch and if the multiplayer scene is alive

Probably around £300. I play it daily though so I feel like I'm getting my money's worth.

>Bayonetta 2 but no Bayonetta 1 in sight.
For shame.

Attached: Block.png (380x450, 184K)

>no one itt owns pic related
you guys have good taste but goddamn you're missing out

Attached: good shit.jpg (743x1200, 220K)

multiplayer is not too active even though game just released. about 30-40 in servers during peak hours (us east). many people have shit connections and it can get annoying because the game has mediocre netcode, but overall it shouldnt be too bad. most ive seen is 150ms ping. if you really cant handle it, host can kick players, so you can just host servers.
you should be able to have a full lobby within 2 minutes. not sure it will stay this way for long though. the main reason i quit duck game on pc was because it was so dead if there wasnt a recent big update.

Few people seems to play south park 1 & 2 on switch. I think that they are perfect for switch.

Cuphead, Hollow Knight, Yoshis Crafted World, Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze, Super Mario Odyssey, Zelda - Breath of the Wild, Celeste, Dark Souls, Splatoon 2, Super Smash Bros, Mario Kart Deluxe 8

what does it play like?

Isn't this a minigame collection? I held off due to the price, but feel free to convince me otherwise. I'm always down for a good arcade experience.

Is this bait? Bayonetta 2 comes with the original.

>Two FATE games
yikes

Between me and my two roommates:
>Smash Ultimate
>Deemo
>Pokken
>Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
>Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate
>Disgaea 5
>two different touhou games
>Tetris 99
>NES Nintendo Switch Online
>Sonic Mania Plus
>Brawlhalla
Might've forgotten one.

Oh, right. Physical exists.

>mfw I came 1st in a game of Tetris 99
I didn't even notice it was down to me and one other guy for a few minutes. I was just fluking some lines and half panicking and won.

Attached: 1210713169709s.jpg (125x126, 5K)

Physical: BOTW, Odyssey, Smash, MK8D, dbzf, USF2, gunvolt

Digital: sonic mania, n++, samsho v special, the messenger, FFVII

Holding off on getting cuphead and katana zero till I get an sd. I want to get CTR, sonic racing on digital too. My next physical game will be sword maybe

Attached: 1BD2D91F-C1D5-4CE3-9B6B-ED775E2BE6CA.jpg (1280x720, 202K)

Probably because one is released and playable right now while the other isn't. Only a complete asshole would recommend something they haven't played much less isn't even out yet.

Any reason on why I shouldn't sell my switch like right now?

it's basically a co-op beat-em-up type of game.
it's not really a minigame collection more of it is a beat-em-up/hack-n-slash/action game with different perspectives in it. there's really one two minigames you could play.
like, there's a small racing game within in one of the games that you have to play to complete said game, but it's interlocked with the normal gameplay.
everything else are differently themed levels to put it simply. bosses are fun and the music is good.
really fun with a friend.

there's also story sections which are a good read but heavy on text.

Attached: 2019050501450800-57B4628D2267231D57E0FC1078C0596D.jpg (1280x720, 347K)

where the fuck is VA1-Hall-A faggot?

Attached: valhalla.jpg (1280x720, 123K)

*sniff sniff* Ew... smells like... incel...

i mean come on it's close enough to star fox if you just play as fox

playing fox's story mode is literally the only reason to play starlink though, would be nice if the theme wasn't locked to the special ability

This is the single worst buzzword on this site and you're all fucking idiots.

Attached: 1553898651664.png (500x500, 214K)

only just got it this year.

Attached: D5yCdKzUIAEZ9cU.jpg (1280x720, 220K)

can you only arrange the squares if you have 12 games?

Is this guy autistic? Why is he pretending to be the creator of the image and also an ArmsFag?