Mordhau
Lutefags get in here and teach me your ways

Attached: Lute.png (1920x1080, 1.07M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t_3VZDb7pj4
youtu.be/mjnAE5go9dI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>friend likes using ranged weapons
>says it takes too many shots to kill someone (i.e. 3)
>says they fire too slowly

Is he right? should bows be buffed? I told him doing that would make playing melee hell but he didn't seem to care

Attached: 1545340267385.jpg (472x425, 27K)

>kill a lutefag
>they get assblasted in chat
every time. It's a PvP game you tards.

>join the game
>its one side streaming roll
I guess people are already pub stomping

why does medieval warfare have so much more soul than modern war?

The projectile speed needs to be buffed, even if it gets nerfed in other ways. Firing at someone beyond point blank is completely luck based because the projectiles just move so damn slow that the only predictions you can make is someone moving in a straight line or standing still.

Or just remove ranged weapons from the game but that's not happening.

Should I use mouse direction or bind stuff? I have a five button mouse.

>don't like pvp
>saw this had a horde mode
>buy it
>play one round
>uninstall and get a refund

Oh fucking boy. I wasn't expecting much as I understand it's not the main focus but boy is that shit busted. What's the point of facing you off against an entire throng of enemies if you're just going to give them infinite stamina. Every round just turns into running around until you get them all in a line and just swing at them while walking backwards.

Was hoping after the tutorial with building / catapults / etc that it would have more of a "base defense" or "siege" kind of feel.

Attached: 1532177013703.jpg (1000x900, 450K)

Bows need a massive projectile speed buff but otherwise fine as is.

T. Archer

The beakie who killed me had flesh wound, still got the kill though since I did enough damage.

Attached: 5v1.webm (800x450, 2.99M)

>>don't like pvp
Lmao stop playing video games you faggot

Alright? How did you even acquire the game if you apparently knew nothing about it?

How much "content" is there, the variety of weapons?

Like a "spear" is one thing but having a dozen different heads on it with no different stats or moves makes it still a "spear", just cosmetic.

How do horses work? Can everyone get them or are they just basically vehicle shit which people camp so they can have their turn.

I went on steam and bought it because steam allows you to test games for 2 hours.

This game is fun, but actually joining servers is such a hassle that I don't even want to play.
>Failed to join server
>Failed to join server
>Loading
>Server full
>Failed to join server
>Loading
>Server full
>Failed to join server
>Failed to join server
>Failed to join server
>Loading
>Server full
>Failed to join server
>Loading
>Actually get into a game
>It immediately ends
>Loading
>Server full
>Repeat until finally getting into another server
>Despite sorting by ping and listing as low ping, still get 150+
>Failed to join server
>Eventually get into an actual game and have fun
>Round ends
>Loading
>Server full

each team get their own horses
respawn is lengthy and nobody really knows when they come or go so nobody camps them
anyone can ride them but you get points for killing enemy vehicles so people would rather kill them

fucking this, lute users are friendly heavies all over again

Theres quite a lot of weapons.
In regards to polearms, theres spear, short spear, bardiche, halberd, poleaxe, billhook.
Most weapons have a secondary grip (spear for instance can be held closer to the tip for faster speed but shorter range; short spears can be thrown).
Most weapons also have customization like different handles, heads, blades, etc.

this plus frontline being a cluster fuck made me refund the game. I'll buy it again when it gets better. or I wont if it dies.

literally all they have to do is reserve slots of people joining in.

there's like 30ish weapons i guess?

vehicle shit. i don't see much camping though, if you want a horse go out and kill someone with one.

don't forget to attend mass tomorrow brothers

Attached: Mordhau.png (1917x1080, 1.2M)

man long sword is so ass
its too slow to masher but too short range to zone it like a spear
they said its middle point of everything but its truly the master of none
estoc and excu sword are just better than long sword

t. shitter

>peasantfags think they're being cool and quirky when really they have negative KD and are dead weight

long sword or mace/shield?

>chokepoints on frontline
>half the players on both teams spam firepots
Sure is fun.

Projectiles should be garbage to punish retard who would even think about playing ranged weapons.

Sounds like Chivalry alright!

I'm stealing this build. I'll see you there brother.

Attached: 1556722763198.jpg (1024x683, 49K)

on the topic of frontline being shit. what the FUCK were they thinking with horde mode? by wave 5 there are 20 people coming at you when at best you have an axe and some light pants

>he doesn't murder tin cans with a pan and rocks
NOBLEMAN SWERVE

The game should've been class based like Chivalry.

>somehow managed to get 31 hours of playtime in 2 days
send help

Attached: 1539049130513.jpg (490x429, 40K)

>Heavily armored knight gets skull and brains caved in by dumb inbred peasant wielding his rusted pan
What a world.

Attached: 1554663141238.gif (416x416, 14K)

And so it begins. The tryharding was inevitable. You aren't wrong but this only will kills the player base.

Attached: 1556678565457.png (657x527, 69K)

Whenever the game makes me mad, I just switch to peasant mode for full shitposting
and I usually do better what the fuck

>enemy attacks me with the lute
>fight until I disarm him
>throw him my longsword
>pull out my own lute
>fight until he disarms me
>punch his lights out
>pick my sword back up

It's just like Chivalry again, all the shitters playing knights and vangards getting assraped by a daggers or punch to death by archers or man at arms

>never ending shilling of a mediocre game
it's getting real fucking tiring now.
surely Triternion can't pay you that much.

are you doing this for free?

Attached: 1551575002793.jpg (253x199, 6K)

I'm an archerfag too and I don't think so. 36 damage on body shot and 50 on headshot is pretty damn solid already.
And those poor, poor light armor mooks.

>playing the game with the intention of performing the game's objective is tryharding
I take it you play 'friendly hoovy' and insist for people not to play objective on hightower, don't you, faggot.

are servers fucked again? went to win that said 50 ping in browser and had like 300+ ping and others were complaining too

How much better is this compared to Chivalry?

Do battle with your own Lute.

This game has no right being this good

>one of the top played games on Steam
>he thinks only paid shills are talking about the game
Delusional

The official servers can still be a bit wonk, if it was a custom server though they may have not updated since the path last night.

the gameplay is good but the matchmaking and server browser are horrible.

No. But I would only use fists as heavy when playing objective.

shut the fuck up, faggot
let people have fun
stop being such a tryhard over a game that literally doesn't matter
the POINT is that they're silly and underequipped and trying to kill people
I bet you hate clowns in ss13 too you shitduck

>playing the objective
aka to shit to kill so they pretend they're doing something when the killchads are busy stemming the tides of blueniggers

how do people play songs on their lute? I was in a server with someone playing through fire and flames. webm unrelated

Attached: horse480.webm (854x480, 659K)

I'M BUYING THIS GAME RIGHT
NOW HAHAHAHA

Attached: 1530330636819.gif (314x360, 1.01M)

>confirmed for dead weight
Just because you're shit at the game doesn't mean you shouldn't even try. Maybe then you would improve instead of justifying your playtime with ebin wackyness XD.

>redcuck has no sense of strategy

sasuga

go back to playing league you tryharding faggot
nobody likes people like you, ever
learn to enjoy some fucking levity you actual autsimo

Lute bot. Go google it.

>Dueling a fag using a bastard+shield and land a overhead drag swing on his dome
>He backpedals to his team and then tries to run behind the engi wall to heal
>Swap to longbow and tag him in the back
>Starts complaining about archers ruining the game and says they have no skill in chat
This game is a fucking salt mine and I love it.

Attached: 1541171377998.gif (480x358, 904K)

there's no point to playing the objective right now since almost all Frontline maps are too unbalanced, killing makes no difference when the first point is way closer to the second point than the other team, or that one team gets free trebuchet kills or a catapult while the other gets nothing

>fighting guy 1 on 1
>three other guys run in to attack me

Fist kniggas, where you at?

Attached: fister class.png (1013x921, 701K)

If you really wanna collect some tears, use spear, dodge, and light armor. You can just poke at people from behind friendly armored people or press R and get right up in peoples faces with massive damage pokes.

Attached: 1546337454924.jpg (235x235, 10K)

>wants to use catapults and siege equipment
>plays horde
suck it up and play pvp front lines loser
fodder like you belongs on the battlefield

Attached: 1509706774110.jpg (720x960, 220K)

So this is just more of that retarded waggle your mouse to swing combat isn't it?

I will always try. I don't know where you are getting that? And you act like it's impossible to get kills with rocks and lutes. It's not like the health packs I bring or the spike traps I set up are going to waste.

>I like playing objective based team games, but I don't quite care for my team or the objective
Don't you think singleplayer would be a better choice for you, user?

Attached: kcd.jpg (323x433, 30K)

do you live on a like a remote island somewhere?
NA West, im getting into so many games its tiring

Reporting in

Attached: Dudley.png (410x883, 312K)

see

Once again. Health packs and anti-horse spikes

>game CLEARLY has objectives
>28 out of 32 teammates elect to ignore it and go fight in the middle of the map while your last objective is being captured

Is it at all viable to use the classic controls in this game (the Chivalry ones)?

stop misrepresenting the point you giant fucking autist
there is literally nothing wrong with having fun with others
this is not a ranked game system
there is room to have fun

Not exactly

It's preferable, honestly.

I feel like the bow/cross bow in this game is horribly inaccurate and random as fuck. I can have my crosshair right over a guy that is 15 feet away from me and my arrow misses.

I don't understand. What part am I misrepresenting? The part about not caring about the objective or the part about not caring about your team?

This.
Also rushing objectives just means less money and xp reward.

You just need to aim a little higher than you'd think.

>it's an 'autistic user simply does not understand the concept of fun' episode

What's fun about intentionally losing? Is it because its quirky and epic?

It's fun to bop people with a lute. And trying doesn't really matter in a 64 player server like this with no rewards.

>anything that isn't 100% serious tryharding is le quirky epic reddit garbage
kill yourself, dude

It's good to see the game got an audience already
But Is it fun?

Why not just play DM or TDM?

Tips for a shitter to be helpful to the team? Right now I'm trying tog et to level 5 so I can equip the blacksmiths hammer and two medpacks. Should i swap out one of the medpacks for a toolbox or lute?

Attached: 1516620820495.jpg (800x744, 66K)

>he doesn't have an argument
>k-k-kys!
Yikes!

And I'm sure they play that too

It's not intentionally losing. Do you think people just hop on to wall in their own team or something. People wanna fight.

my argument is that fun things are fun and it's fun to have fun you obese fucking robot
the lute exists to have fun with, why is that hard for you to understand?

Yes, stop being a faggot and buy the game already.

Use
Fucking
Overheads

I don't understand how you have fun at the expense of your team and then get confused and upset whenever people resent you for it, you stupid nigger.

keep in mind you can resupply medpacks at ammo dumps, so bringing more than one is unnecessary.

Get yourself a quarter staff. Keep the hammer and the medbag. If you do want to keep up morale then yes go lute.

BECAUSE PEOPLE ON BOTH SIDES ARE HAVING FUN AND ONLY AUTISMOS LIKE YOU ARE MAD ABOUT IT YOU FUCKING SPERG

GET IT THROUGH YOUR THICK FUCKING SKULL

THIS IS WHY YOU DON'T HAVE FRIENDS

What do we think of the horses? dumb meme or fun?

Alright user. Here. What is the MOST OPTIMAL build. The zwie? Executioner's? Spears or rapiers? Go ahead give me that cookie cutter shit that I should roll with every single match, every single minute in game. Hit me with that gay shit you stupid nigger.

Attached: 1556722715277.jpg (457x457, 38K)

>team mates start complementing the engineer
>i'm the engineer
>mfw
Camp was made for spamming walls

Attached: 1549337139369.gif (288x360, 1.91M)

>What is the MOST OPTIMAL build. The zwie? Executioner's? Spears or rapiers?
All of these are correct. I would also accept any of the 2H axes paired with bloodlust.

>no one tries to attack the catapult that is fucking up the team from capturing a point
>autist on a horse mows down our guys as soon as they get on the field

Attached: 1532143021381.jpg (480x418, 18K)

i don't really play them but i've had some kino moments being saved on the verge of death by allied horsemen riding down the enemies

No user. You can go further. You think you are done there? Your standards are not up to par. This is a science that you want user. Which weapon huh?

Attached: 1555557887161.jpg (720x568, 19K)

>playing build with 3/3/2 armour and bloodlust and that perk that makes you sprint on kill
>find a zweihander and go fucking nuts
this build is pure fun

Executioner Sword>Greatsword>Zweihander
this is __refutable

Is it too late to entre the fun?
Do you think this game will last long?

It's not inaccurate at all, there's 0 RNG on bow shots. It's just the swaying that you need to account for, if your cursor is over someone, you lead their movement, and you're high enough you will definitely hit them.
He honestly needs to get good. The game's been out for what not even a week and he considers himself enough of an expert using the weapon to say it's too weak?

>not wanting shitters means wanting scientific perfection
And I'm autistic one? You should probably evaluate yourself if you want to strawman this hard. This is just pathetic.

>meet other peasant bro on other team running fists
>have a duel on top of the logs over the river
>right towards the end as we're both almost dead some kn*ght scum throws a short spear at me and I die
>peasant bro kicks him off the log and kills him
Why are peasants truly the best part of this game?

Attached: 20190504234348_1.jpg (1920x1080, 226K)

It seems like the crossbow is better than the bow. Y/N?

That's not an answer user. That's deflecting. If you don't give the exact optimal build then how will anyone ever know what to play? This is the decision that will change everything in game. Every single person in your match will use this set. Come on user. Make the decision.

Attached: 1555332407691.jpg (574x411, 86K)

Bows are mostly fine as is. The problem is that the shitters need to get gud at using them while the fags who think that their heavily armored zwei-wielding knight should have some cheap and easy way of completely no-selling them need to get fucked.

It hit it's peak player count today. There's still plenty of time to have fun.

Chivalry lasted a while and this is that but better so maybe

Out of all the melee weapons I've only seen two that do mass destruction like no other.
That's the Zwei and the Billhook.

Attached: 1531363453668.png (1280x977, 779K)

You think you have me pigeonholed. Backed into a corner by an impossible question. "I've got user," you think. "There's no coming back from this. He's finished." But again, you're deluded by your own strawman.
My hatred of you stupid peasant niggers is not that you fail to reach the optimum, but that you willingly place yourself below a minimum.
So lets establish that minimum.
If your k/d isn't positive and you're playing like a stupid nigger, stop playing like a stupid nigger.
If you go pan peasant and your k/d is 2:1, by all means, play pan peasant.

Attached: khardia of rhodes.png (212x164, 35K)

>game was running smooth as fuck last night
>now high ping every time

wtf lads

based

Been playing 25 hours now, main archery long bow and to be honest the shouldnt get any nerf or buff, in a good position. Easy to hit people as well, just need to predict / follow ahead of movement.

these games never seen like they put much thought into them past guard,swing,360 honestly.

stop being such a tryhard cocksucker

Greatsword or Executioner?

Attached: crecysample[1].jpg (640x333, 77K)

Noose

They keep updating the servers every day to cope with yesterdays player count basically. They only forecast 10k players upon release at maximum but then it was 20k so they extend their servers, then 30k are online so they get servers up to scratch for that, but then 50k and here we are today.

Basically the games significantly more successful than they ever thought it would be so they've been a bit behind on server capacity and capabilities.

>fire shot at enemy spawn from mid
>PLONK
>+200

Attached: 1555712291505.jpg (878x960, 152K)

Seethe, shitter.

>pc gamers are so starved of games they will slop up literal shit

LOL

Attached: 1553222876770.jpg (327x361, 23K)

>Get told for deflecting
>Use deflection again
user...

The trick is: Don't bother joining servers that say 63/64 and the like, because someone will always load into that spot faster than you.

works for me

Executioner is for niggers. Go greatsword and half sword rapier fags like a chad.

is it good

Care to elaborate on why you think it's shit or are you only trying to console war?

seriously when the fuck are they adding the workshop
we need chiv maps ported fucking NOW niggerfags

Attached: 1372394588557.jpg (580x348, 64K)

you're the one assmad at peasants having fun
and we're going to keep having fun

>it's deflection if user doesn't answer my non-argument
It can't be healthy to operate at room temperature all the time, user.

user. You were completely against it that before but now you gave a little wiggle room. What happened bud?

Attached: 1556721985204.png (419x419, 295K)

Show me your knights, brothers.

Attached: 1532413617311.jpg (800x800, 152K)

is pc a console now?

source

is this okay

Attached: file.png (663x929, 764K)

>after like 50 games remember that scrolling down is a dedicated downswing button
>game becomes much easier to play
damn

Attached: 1522800073706.png (2504x2212, 75K)

If I made a server for Yea Forums would anyone play on it? I need some uncensored chat and all the servers have carebear admins

Attached: 1502073527742.png (211x224, 40K)

>peasantfags think they're being cool and quirky when really they have negative KD and are dead weight
>when really they have negative KD and are dead weight
>negative KD and are dead weight
OHNONONONONONONONONO

itt

Attached: peasantchads.jpg (757x481, 84K)

Mechanically this game is fun but the content fucking sucks holy shit
good thing this was 30 bucks, the other half better be going towards maps
and why is the firepot so weak with no damage over time, and why are there no screaming lines when you fall? Lame as fuck, if someone makes a low grav server I want to hear the scream everywhere
youtube.com/watch?v=t_3VZDb7pj4

Attached: Mordhau1.png (489x886, 559K)

Honestly what's the point of the lute?

Depends on host location but maybe?

Zwei, Greatsword, Longsword, or Estoc?

There's already a /vg/ server.

Oh and you MUST feel threatened now. That guy you responded to wasn't even me. A little defensive aren't you. If you are getting put on the back foot from just some shit posting no wonder you need to try hard. You desperately need validation. So by all means keep going ham and getting top of the leader every match. You deserve it. You need it.

I was thinking US East so if anyone from europe was playing their ping wouldn't be that bad

Is there any player apart from me noobier than a rapier spammer?
Rapier jab spammers are a plague, rapier needs a nerf of some kind like a stam drain boost to all the pricks that just non-stop jabbing. Weapons like quaterstaff and light armour stands no chance against them as you can block and they can jab again before you can even get your hit in.

Wear T3 chest and T2 legs instead of the reverse.

>and why is the firepot so weak
lel are you fucking serious m8

>tfw i finally unlocked a sallet
who else /cyclone/ in here?

Attached: 5ea.gif (200x242, 311K)

>get into mordhau
>god this is fun
>chat consists of Yea Forums and /pol/ memes
>everyone insulting each other and no one hides that he is from le epic 4channel
>it's just a huge shitfest of autisitic meme edgelords

Can you disable the chat? I really thinking about a refund now that i know only faggots play this game.

Attached: zhHLEsAh4L-1.png (300x250, 36K)

is it good

>why is the firepot so weak
it's not a direct damage you idiot, you throw it behind them then force em into it for a kill.

>If you are getting put on the back foot from just some shit posting no wonder you need to try hard
Are you trying to imply that you are not just some random shitposter or did you just forget to namefag?

its only gonna get worse when they enable proximity chat

speed > damage and if you aim for their face is even better.

Use binds if you want to get seriously into this type of game in future. Use mouse if you're happy to stay casual.
The difference in effectiveness between the two is only small, but if playing competitively small differences are important.
>don't like pvp
Typical low testosterone anime faggot. Man up a bit.

they should still be on fire when they step out of it
as soon as you step out of the circle, youre fine
lame as fuck, you only ever get kills to dudes who have 1 hp

As long as you aren't using a big slow weapon you can chamber morph rapier players pretty easily and it fucks them over. Watch them panic as they have no idea what just happened as they continue to scroll wheel towards you

Attached: 1536780919537.gif (700x700, 96K)

Go play Days Gone faggot

>Play Archer
>One teammate getting gangbanged by 5 other dudes
>Shoot an arrow in that general direction
>Arrow bypasses all opponents and homes in on teammates head

Every time.

but user I use big slow weapons

Attached: bbdisdthc.jpg (500x372, 33K)

If I have a sword, I'm a knight, right? That's how it works?

Attached: LR87F6t.png (562x906, 753K)

wtf is morphing and chambering

The game is great, but 3 of the 4 maps in the capture the flag mode (front..whatever it's called), especially the one with the castle, are just badly designed.

Plus I have very mixed feelings about how cavalry kind of sits in this game. Normally just spawn camping executioner sword dicks plaguing the smaller maps... but then again this goes back to bad map design.

do the tutorial cunt

this game is fun as fuck but needs NEW MAPS

>take fireproof perk and laugh at the existence of fire
ezpz

First person or third person?

I like first person more but there's definitely an advantage to third person.

>duel only DM servers

Attached: duel only servers.png (1989x1614, 3.87M)

where's the armor faggot

I have TWO entire armours.

i did it taught me nothing

Why would they ever do that? I won't play another game with sovjet march blasted by every faggot with a mic and memes screamed by 12 year olds.
It's really mind boggling how underage retards destroy every game like that.

This is the most honest reflection of this game.
>Have friendly 50% team damage reduction perk on
>Be archer
>Team mate manages to always runs in front of your arrow
>They either turn around salty as fuck
>Or you somehow managed to land the 1 fucking prick on the map still alive on 1 health.

duelists always get high deaths and low kills in frontline compared to high IQ master warfare chads

I'm a bardiche player and no matter how perfectly I parry and chamber rapier usually wins just because its faster. For me they can be beat but I gotta play it so slow and use my range but they are still a pain to deal with.

In a casual mode like Frontline, not fighting is unacceptable, but not using the strongest strategy is totally acceptable.

Lmao who needs armor

Attached: Annotation 2019-05-05 141610.png (525x954, 887K)

then you're an illiterate retard.
Do the tutorial again.

>armours

I only use first person when im being a bownigger

then refund the game you adhd autist

Im only level 3 and barely have anything unlocked.

Attached: knigga.png (499x885, 579K)

Play on the 64 player horde mode servers. You'll level up pretty quick

>mfw i see free health
You're too kind, user.

Attached: terry grins.gif (200x234, 2.85M)

use your superior reach. if they're spamming then just time an overhead to fuck their shit up, if they're parrying then just morph into an overhead to fuck their shit up, if they have a shield then turn 360 degrees and walk away

How /fa/ are you?

Attached: Mordhau-Win64-Shipping_2019-05-04_17-40-12.png (877x1076, 1.1M)

>there's a dedicated war cry button
Alright, Yea Forums, what voice/pitch?

Attached: 1535651729526.png (600x722, 720K)

>shouldn't even try
How can you say this? When I'm in peasant mode I have all these disadvantages. Small health pool, low damage and meme weapons and little room left over for quality perks. Winning as a peasant is like saying "I'm better than you as a person" when you win.

And I am precisely that. Better than you.

>grab a catapult and start lobbing it into the chokepoint where enemy blue's are coming in
>getting decent kills since they're just funneled in
>some guy keeps hitting me untill I get off, doesn't even use it, just doesn't want ME to use it

What the fuck?

it was made by chiv autists over a long time period that's why
same as how tf2 was made by quake modders

Im not about that pve life.

Change your hair to something that is not clipping and you are good.

I think balance should determine though, especially with something as 'acrobatic' and 'athletic' as rapier sword play, a player shouldn't be able to sprint across a map and then spam 1 attack at an incredible rate.

I think a mechanic that could be perhaps implemented to combat this is that a stamina penalty is added per consecutive use of an attack type e.g. jab.

>implying I don't just run away from any big hammer/axe bloodlust niggers

lmao

if you TK literally ANYONE using the catapult they'll come back and annoy you to stop using it

Don't need bloodlust to get your free 25 HP. You're just one unsuspecting headstab away,

>bringing a gun to a knife fight
You deserve it

Highest pitch, of course.

HAVE AT THEM, BOYS!

The voices and voice lines in this game are dope. I went with commoner. Sounds about how a veteran footman would sound.

A rapier player can move into close contact far quicker than I can backtrack defensively.
The tactic they use is simple. Run into as close contact as possible. Scroll that mouse wheel as quick as can be.

When I play a mid armour, shield and bastard sword, I have no issues with rapier. it's being light armoured with any weapon other than a rapier (I mostly use quarterstaff though as to be honest best weapon imo which can be carried alongside a long bow).

literally go to duel servers if you want uninterrupted 1v1s

Rate

Attached: Bois.png (897x953, 1.17M)

All that time you're wasting waiting to reload just for an attack that may or may not some people and also has a chance of killing friendlies, could be used actually being in the frontlines killing schmucks.
You're genuinely a detriment when you're behind a catapult.

>go to /vg/ server
>literally 3 people
>deathmatch

yeah, that's gonna be a no from me

*teleports behind you*

Oh I totally agree with you that there should be a stamina penalty for the rapier. The spear is another cheap weapon that people use but it has a high stamina consumption. Hopefully there is a weapon balance patch or something soon.

Attached: agatha.png (789x938, 1016K)

Perfect example of bad map design though in my opinion. Shouldn't be able to spam a spawn point with a catapult.

Slightly janky but fun

Anyone tried to meme with 1 arming sword and 2 daggers? I'm having way too much success with it.

>Running at knights and poking em in the face with a dagger while they are panicking and are unable to get a hit in
>Throwing daggers at cowards running away.
>Shanking archer nigger
>Shanking two archer nigger
>Shanking one archer nigger twice

Shield are for pussies

Attached: 1549799047919.jpg (720x622, 28K)

Attached: bean.jpg (385x937, 88K)

The difference being that some nigger with a bastard sword is going to have a harder time backstabbing full T3 plate than I would backstabbing someone with a T0 head.

>the bluefags finally got fed up with losing and waged fucking blitzkrieg on the redcucks of Taiga, slaughtering their way through the entire line and winning through objectives while the reds still had 800 lives left
What the fuck is this shit? I thought it was illegal for bluefags to win Taiga!

I am that nigger with a bastard sword

>game is already discounted

oh no no no no I'm just short of the "recommended" specs, hopefully I don't have to go full toaster settings.

Attached: mordhau.png (627x242, 34K)

It's a launch discount, kind of like how RoR2 was buy 1 get 1 free.

It's server lag.

And seeing that you're retarded, I'm correct that you're no risk.

It's relatively well optimized. I don't have a great PC by any means and I hover around 110fps.

That's to fuck over the "wait and see" niggers.

So what's the fastest way to level/git gold? Is 64 player Horde really better than Frontline even if I'm not a shitter? I'm always top 1-3 on Frontline

>run in and die instantly because level 3 shitter
>or sit back and unload on chokepoints for guainteed kills

Oh geeze

Its better for grinding, but you're also going to be bored to fucking death and you won't be learning anything or getting better at the game.

Taiga isn't even the worse offender for how badly blue team can get fucked. The map with the castle, if those barricades which go down really easily at the castle courtyard door, actually go down. It's just a torrent of spawn killing bullshit, especially when pushed back into the actual castle, and everyones spawning in those rooms with 1 doorway in/out... really bad design on that map for blue.

>guaranteed team kills
Ftfy.

1v1 me in real life tough guy

You'll never not be a shitter with that attitude.

at release it had 15,000, the next day it beat Chivalry MW's all time peak of 25,000 (which Chiv got from going F2P while this game still costs money), and by today it has 49,000 peak players.

so it seems to be doing well

Attached: blu night.png (773x943, 794K)

exec bros where we at? watching greatsword and zweifags seethe at our superiority is great.

If it lasts as long as chiv we have around 5 years ahead of us. It might not survive a better game, but you never know.

>spikes up and firebombs your spawn point
Nothin personnel kid.

>$3 discount

lol retards will buy it because of the epic sale

I really wish I could play, but the game refuses to let me join any servers.

Do we know anything about future plans for the game? Will there be DLC or free content updates?

>not two handing a Bastard Sword in 2k19

Attached: 1550477597741.gif (320x240, 863K)

mod support

Just browse the servers, find one that's got a few open slots, and join it. It's not hard. Remember to click the refresh button and keep in mind that it'll take like 10 seconds for the list to load up.

>those sleaves on the right

That Knigga does not sport sleaves well, either put some armor on them or show of those biceps

Someone explain weapon acceleration to me. I played the tutorial but don't really get it or when why to use it. Everyone seems to easily parry my shit unless I morph attacks or stab them in the back.

exquisite taste user

>go to /vg/

you couldve just stopped there

>Thinking I don't do the same when I'm red team
The problem isn't players doing it, the problem is the map makes it so easy for every player to do it. It's just bad map design.

On top of that as well, frontline is in desperate need of more than 4 maps, needs larger maps as well.

>finally a game where you can have banter without instantly getting banned
It's been years and it feels so damn good

look down during an overhead or up during an uppercut and it catches people off guard

It wont last fag

they aren't going to do that

seconding projectile speed buff, those arrows move at like .05 the speed of a real life arrow, its just silly

idgaf if you nerf the damage but it shouldn't take a full second for an arrow to hit something 5 yards away

>topping leaderboard
>guy calls me a pussy
>call him a nigger
>votekick initiated against me and fails

Attached: nazi.gif (549x598, 212K)

I really need to buy some shoulders I mainly bought weapons and look like a total pleb

Attached: spearman.jpg (615x912, 283K)

Might go bare arms if i cant find any good looking sleeves then

bicep knight master race.

Is it better to use wasd or the mouse for directional combat? or a controller

nice oven mitts

Don't you shit talk the comfy mittens

yeah how dare someone have fun playing VIDEO GAMES

mouse no contest.

Is it even really a multiplayer game if there's not a 30 minute long abuse-flinging bitchfight going on between two shitters in the chat?

Neither.

If I loved chivalry will i like this?

Yes.

> 3-3-3 armor with brawler, acrobat and dodge

ITS FIGHT KNIGHT BOYS

maybe

probably

>make a dickass rogue merc
>rapier primary, recurve secondary, smoke bomb tertiary
>tfw play like snakey asshole and backstabber
>use smokebomb on group fights or to escape archery spots
themed builds are how you enjoy the game, not meta

this guy gets it, winning should be a side effect of fun.

its literally chivalry, and by that i mean same exact gameplay, map design, and even the control scheme is identical

I play a dickass backstabber with bastard sword / 2 firebombs, but i'm thinking of switching one of the bombs for something else. Agile flanker is the most fun playstyle for me

What's your favorite gamemode?

I would rather die a thousand deaths with lute in hand than win a single day as a filthy meta faggot.

mute

theme builds are how you enjoy life desu, its the biggest different between autists and normies

the normie chad - theme builds their aesthetic around a celebrity, has interests in a social category, enjoys activities even if they're imperfect at them

the virgin autist - always trying to do things in the most optimal way, has a ton of eclectic interest, spends more time researching how to do things right than doing them

I fucking suck, but I'm learning.

It's chivalry, but improved in many ways... Essentially Chivalry 2019.

How to play the lute?

Bet you're that bastard lute player who pretended to be friendly, then killed me when I had my back turned.

rmb and lmb play diff strings, you adjust the pitch with angle and poke does like a long strum or whtever

>sleaves
either learn english or stick to reddit

how come the lute is barely audible for me?

neat, thx

Nay, sire. I'm that bastard who charges front first into the chokepoint swinging mindlessly and ends up accidentally killing like 5 enemies and at least 1 ally.

No one expect the luter until it's too late.

i havent played anything other than frontline lmao

There are modes other than Frontline?

is it me or does anyone just listen to music when they use the sledgehammer? i dont know why but ive just come to love listening to youtu.be/mjnAE5go9dI while I play, i dunno why but I just become extremely relaxed and good at the game when doing so.

>swinging the lute like a barbarian
you sully the bardic code

Blood makes the music sweeter, my brother. You will understand in time.

>shields ain't actually for pussies

being able to parry an arrow should be a perk

Shields are for pussies in this game where everyone can jedi deflect.

>t. butthurt bowfag

skirmish

I'm mildly interested in this game but I have one critical question; Can I swing around a giant fucking sword/hammer/axe? Big weapons or bust.

Attached: 1500167620372.jpg (463x454, 25K)

If you're talking about Grad you're ignoring that you have height advantage all game, red has to go up ladders or steps to reach you, you get free cavalry to harass the fuck out of them, and the objective you're defending will literally kill people for you.

>zweihander
>greatsword
>eveningstar
>maul
>war axe
>a couple polearms

you should be ok.

yeah, you can even hear the enemies skulls cracking and the blood gushing with hitting someone in the hedge with the sledgehammer, which is a one hit kill to the head.

post release content was mentioned

yea and you better fucking take the friendly perk to reduce friendly decapitations u pleb

That fucking king can one-shot your manlet asshole even in heavy armor too.

It just seams obvious, perks are a cool idea to give you customization options and being able to parry arrows woudl be a good one. There should be one for horses too and maybe one that increases your gear size.

>tfw you slowly walk towards the objective with your bomb in hand, watching as your entire team and the entire enemy team just ignores you
Hello siege towers on Camp, how are you doing today

If you look right your camera moves right, right?

Well if you swing from your left while looking right, the right point to hit your enemy on your left comes faster, right?

Right, thats it.

>finally a game where you can have banter without instantly getting banned
BF1 was 100% uncensored but you faggots still bitched about it nonstop.

>Everyone is secretly playing an extended death match with loosely agreed meeting point
This is definitely the most infuriating part, barely anyone gives a shit about the objectives.

it's called counterplay, slow arrows give people a chance to dodge them (like slow rockets in quake) and make the fact you can stand a mile away plinking people somewhat fairer.
learn to lead your shots.

Hello last fucking barrel in Taiga that has like 2 HP left yet has somehow survived for 15 minutes.

Great so now you cant parry them. Fuck off.
>ma real life
Is NOT an argument for a fucking video game.

the worst is when your team is 300 kills behind and would never be able to win by kills alone

One thing that keeps screwing me at the moment is judging when to parry heavy blunt weapons.

The blow always comes slower than when I think it's going to land. Keep parrying way too quickly yet can't break out of the habit as it's judgement based on sight

see

This is the first game where I've felt the need to capture video of my gameplay. Sometimes magic happens in this game.

The solution is simple, have objectives pay 10 times more than kills. That'll wake people the fuck up.

>best game all night
>game fucking crashes before it's finished
SEND HELP

Definitely. Been maining archery (Long bow) and every few games I land a shot which is out of this world and always thing shit wish I was recording that.
My favourite so far was landing 3 consecutive hits on a cavalryman rushing around, from about 150 m away to kill him.

This game is great at, at times making you salty, but also other times feeling like a king when you just out class someone.
(In my case they usually come back and rekt me anyone as they're salty and I can only string magic together for so long)

>tfw you chamber each others strikes 10 times in a row

Attached: giphy.gif (517x349, 1.69M)

>your entire fucking team rushes to the next point
>you are left standing there by yourself to futilely try to fight off the 3-5 guys that inevitably backrush your own point until your dumbass allies can sprint back to help you
You know who you are. Fuck you guys.

Attached: 1556242384854.jpg (540x540, 20K)

Download OBS and have the replay buffer running while you play. You can set a hotkey to capture the past minute or however far back you set it to.

I've genuinely adopted the tactic of 'running away' for the first time as a legitimate strategy in a game.

Posting my mercs

Nameless rank and file soldier are always favorites of mine

Attached: 20190505001559_1.jpg (1920x1080, 210K)

Attached: 20190505001605_1.jpg (1920x1080, 202K)

>slow walking to the enemy team with a mace and shield in hand
Is this what being a chad feels like?

Attached: 1556227386225.gif (314x232, 1.15M)

Nah he's right, fuck off bowfag. Having counterplay to arrows shouldn't be limited to a specific build choice, it should be universal.
Also
>seams
>woudl
You're either a phoneposter or an ESL. Either way, fuck off.

Attached: 1528557574911.png (640x478, 431K)

I'm with you.
Think the skill ceiling if anything should be raised for bows. If any type of addition was made in terms of archery perks etc... I would simply recommend choice of arrow type (But as an affect, different quantity carried)

If I could I would maybe increase the time you can aim with a long bow, but would equal it out by increasing the time it takes to draw the string back, just as a long bow shouldn't really be the same as the other one (Whatever it's called)

I tried but we can't change the skin to a custom hue

Attached: 20190505001551_1.jpg (1920x1080, 194K)

BF1 had nigstorical revisionigsm.
Also, giving money to Electronic Arts is not ever an option if you don't want to contribute to making the industry worse.

Attached: Paladin Roland.png (960x1280, 2.22M)

Kinda crazy how horses, bloodlust and shields are quickly ruining the game.

The sound effects for killing someone are so juicy, that's why.

honest to god i wanted to make kain but i have no money
vae victus

nah, go fuck yourself cunt. the arrows are really slow and its ridiculous by comparison not just to real life but to any other game with bows and arrows

counter play to arrows should be shields, which should also massively slow down your swings in a properly designed medieval combat game

IS GAME GOOD

Vae Victus, brother.

Bloodlust needs to be nerfed. What I think should happen is that killing an enemy shouldn't instantly restore all your health but instead cause your HP to immediately begin regenerating like it does if you stand still for long enough. So if you take another swing or start sprinting or some shit then the regen stops. This would keep it very useful while lowering it from its current state of being completely ridiculous. I think the cost of it should be dropped from 5 to 3-4 in return for this nerf.

you can get a greyish tint if you max the age slider

Your retarded ass had nigstorical revisionigsm, stupid

Seconded; exactly what I has thought of earlier today.
Froyo?

how do you switch what the toolbox is going to build?

Shields are a casual filter.
With a combination of backing them into a corner+kicks, outstamming, very dragged swings that reach around the shield, waiting for them to strike then chambering the strike, and occasionally firepots, I've slaughtered my way through tens of shieldfags by now. You just need to git gud.
Horsefags are easy to parry or shoot or just stay near any wall in the game and they can't reach you.

r

Do scythes bypass shields or what? It sure felt like it when a farmer was coming at me swinging.

>"properly designed medieval combat game"
>being an armchair game designer
You're basically saying "anyone who doesn't want to run a shield or specific perk in their build can do literally nothing against an archer".

"Properly designed" games are ones with ample counterplay. Parrying arrows was added to this game specifically because archers were low counterplay cancer in Chiv and EVERYONE hated it. Your dumb idea is never getting added, user, and I'm glad.

Press R. Your toolbox has a max of 6 ammo and you can only maintain 6 objects at a single time. You spawn with 3 ammo and can pick up more at any ammo point. You can actually build a ballista turret (which takes up all 6 of your ammo) but doing so requires you to have 6 ammo on you, meaning you need to pick up some ammo first. It took me fucking forever to figure this out.

Damn, EA, you got me.

rip in piss

Attached: 1e06a12839526e5c7052226b3e30b3fb_original.png (680x575, 683K)

they better make it considering how well the game sold

>didn't find out about mordhau until alpha was closed
It's not fair bros

he's right, shields are cancerous dogshit. they're easy as fuck to beat 1v1 but the second they have a buddy it becomes quickly unwinnable. you just can't 2v1 with some shield nigger sitting there blocking your sword arm and threatening to poke you every time you focus their pal, and you can't go through all the hoops it takes to kill a shield nigger when they have a buddy next to them protecting them. it just takes too long to kick their shit in and it ruins the flow of the game, it's not even that it's remotely hard.

i wanna try being an arrow nigger, crossie or longbow?

At least we'll get mod tools, the community can pick up from there

Chivalry 2.0 was always going to be about PvP. Good choice on the refund though. Just wait a few weeks until the meta is adopted by every shitter and people here will be raging

Then what’s even the point of shields if you ‘nerf’ them?

Crossbow is low skill short range
Longbow is high skill long range

When comparing bows anyway. The crossbow will hit what you want quicker at short range but with a longer reload but the longbow will work better if you learn the sway and arc at some distance.

They can just make it a DLC now.

i don't know, and i don't know how you'd fix it apart from taking them out of the game. but the fact is they ruin all forms of group play by simply taking too much effort to kill. everyone else you can kill in one or two swings by baiting bad parries, shield fags are just a thorn in your fucking side until you commit a solid 20 seconds to kicking their dumb asses into the corner. it's not fun, it's not balanced, and it's purely a detriment to the game.

oof

Attached: 11520361526.webm (1024x576, 2.87M)

You're simply not contributing as much to the team as you would be if you brought a real set retard
>B-but my medkits and traps still get used!
>B-but I can still occasionally kill another retard with my low damage weapon
Yeah, but it would just simply be better for the team if you actually played the objective with real weapons.
>tryharding
Let me guess, you're one of those whiny faggots who bitches and moans in the chat when someone one shots you as you're playing the lute because it's fudging ebin and wacky?

All shields need to do is have better hitboxes. As it stands, they're far better than they visually appear.

The best fix for a shield is to make it considerably reduce your speed. As it's "equipped as a weapon" it doesn't provide the appropriate negatives.

If a play wants to turtle up with a shield I'm fine with it, but a player carrying a large shield should be much more greatly encumbered.

>trash talking medkits
Opinion discarded.

Deus Vult?
If they don't make this i will suicide bomb their office. I'm also interested in what that french symbol goal at the bottom means.

Yeah the medkits help, but you simply aren't getting that many kills running around with a lute and a frying pan acting like you're gods gift to comedy

Maybe something related to the Hundred Years War?

I only play as a naked Peasant with a dagger, firebomb and a bow. Truly a patrician experience.

>they're easy as fuck to beat 1v1 but the second they have a buddy it becomes quickly unwinnable
Not in the slightest, the way you win 2v1s in the first place is by chambering, and chambering is how you beat shields too.

>shieldfag sits there blocking? ignore him and go for the guy who isn't
>if at any point the shieldfag goes for you, chamber his swing

>it just takes too long to kick their shit in
Well that's the fucking point of shields, their entire concept, survivability.
I'm not saying the design couldn't be better (it would be nice if they got a slight hitbox size nerf in exchange for being able to do a shield bash, for example) but their whole point is literally tanking hits.

I don't know about you, but seeing the three pan man or a bard on the battlefield always get a chuckle out of me. I myself have been fight knighting with fists only in full armor, it's super fun. Meme builds breathe a little life into the constant meat grinder of executioner swords, rapiers and spearshields.

>it's not fun
debatable
>it's not balanced
indisputably incorrect

I just find it tiring. It stopped being funny very fast, and it's just annoying that when I see I'm getting outnumbered the first teammate to show up is a lutefag who just plays the lute as I get killed, and then throws a temper tantrum in chat after he gets killed to.
Honestly seeing lutefags lecture people in chat about how 'tryhards killing lutists are going to ruin this game' is just so fucking ironic

Remove the crosshair and buff the projectile flight speed, increase the damage and increase the time it takes to draw the bow.

i dunno, a smart catapulter know where to shoot, and can make much more of a difference than one other mook on the frontline

They should have made the lute buff allies' damage resistance in an AoE.
While somewhat unrealistic, it would mean lutefags could play to their heart's content and still be useful. Because honestly, when is there an appropriate time to play your lute at any point in the game?

>being this wrong
>being this red

Try a meme build yourself, try and see how many el-kabong kills you can get or go full peasant revolt for a while. I'm having way more fun since I stopped tryharding with my halberd. I don't get as many kills but I still do ok somehow plus it's more fun.

pleb are the ones who take frienldy, chads just don't friendly fire.
watch your fucking surrounding

Not him but his point is that the lutefag wasn't even fighting with lute, just standing there playing.

Use Messer.

Attached: TankyBoi.jpg (1162x1252, 127K)

how do you stop the pan menace if you have a slow weapon

Guys I think it's starting to click. I just had consecutive Chambers with some parries and morphs thrown in. I held off like 5 guys killing 4 of them. Aaaaaaaaaa

Friendly reduces allied friendly fire too, dumbass. If you're on a CP and an ally fires a catapult directly at it behind you for example.

Attached: fashion.png (1216x949, 1.1M)

>rush the castle dungeon on grad with team
>they all die
>hide in one of the cells and bash 4 war axe nigger heads in with my mace because they can't swing them
best feeling

>Fighting multiple bots in horde mode is unironically harder than fighting multiple players

Attached: 1555165726918.jpg (1024x862, 96K)

I guess, I mean i see his issue but that kind of thing never bothered me because I'm also just dicking around. Just saying give dicking about a try, it's fun.

posted wrong fashion, I've since ascended

Attached: fashion.jpg (915x747, 145K)

That's pretty fucking fashy.

I need to start. I have had so many oh shit moments and my buddies in discord voice aren't understanding the hype when I can't show them.

players constantly bash each other in the face because they don't use anything other than side swipes

the polearm bots just chamber your ass several times in a row if you try to get testy and force you to kite for another hour

kick him

anyone else /allrocks/ here?
nothing more fun than peppering armored guys with rocks to death

Attached: aa.png (2072x1295, 3.83M)

It's a higher level skill to fuck with people psychologically as you're fighting them. If it's 2v1, you need to learn to riposte and chamber the attacks of the first opponent, into the second opponent. If you keep switching this up, then they'll have no idea who should be attacking and who should be defending. I've killed decently large groups of enemies surrounding me in Frontline by target-switching like this.

Attached: 1451728583923.jpg (537x536, 123K)

Wow the BR mode is actually fun.

when you are winning by a landslide

Is it actually working? Last time I tried I would just get like me and one other person, usually spiking 400+ ping, and the server would never fill up. I figured just no one was playing it.

This.

what does the lute do?

all i do with these rapier and spear fags that just stab spam

Plays music you dumb fuck.

It lets you play sick tunes and boost friendly morale.

Ascend beyond swords and spears

fucking
WHY
are all
OFFICIAL BRAZILIAN SERVERS
LOCATED
IN THE SAME GODDAMN PLACE

Attached: 1533377766781.png (550x704, 380K)

>and boost friendly morale
He's going to think it's an actual game mechanic speaking that way and stand around playing midfight.

ayo let me get a chalupa grande with the works some chili and a vanilla coke

>he doesn't get pumped when the bard is nearby
We must guard the bard at all times.

based retard

Works on my machine

what the fuck are you talking about

Always give your bard the horse so he can boost friendly morale at various fronts quicker

Attached: 1541999953328.webm (854x480, 1.21M)

It is just like poetry. The art of saying what can not be said. In this same fluid form, the lute ascends beyond the mere capabilities of its physical form. It lets your allies gain the fun.

Attached: 1545061165912.png (599x596, 585K)

I've seen gore in games, but this is possibly the most violent game I've ever played. I'm not talking about excessive blood and gore, I'm talking about the feeling of trying to cut someones head off, but instead you slash his throat and his neck snaps around and he stands there bleeding and gurgling for a moment before collapsing.

Fuck, and the noises, The squishy noises.

Attached: 1383640812150.jpg (300x300, 38K)

He's in.

Attached: 20190504204601_1.jpg (1920x1080, 811K)

Sugoi

When are they going to add samurai?

lol

Because we've been swinging big sticks and big lumps of sharpened metal at one another for far longer than we have been shooting each other. I think we've developed a aense of satisfaction for landing a solid hit on someone. Plus this is more skill based.

I turned the settings from ultra to high and don't notice any of that. though the gore on the instructor was pretty graphic

Attached: team fortress 2 gibs.jpg (594x334, 180K)

Fastest way to level up?

Attached: 1433029205464.jpg (750x750, 181K)

horde mode

Not that guy but it’s probably the effects and texture quality you should have those at least on ultra.

gitting gus

>no helmet
I can't wait to cut your ugly head off in one hit.
I love fags with no helmets, they're always shitters who think they look cool and always die with one mighty swing of my longsword to the neck

duel servers

I literally can't join any games today

i unironically do this if i ever see a open horse while playing engineer
hit and runs while playing the lute is comedy gold

Attached: 1461201451821.jpg (597x316, 241K)

i wish leveling wasnt so fucking slow, i just want to play knight dress up

Attached: 20190504235313_1.jpg (1920x1080, 193K)

Looks pretty decent already honestly. Is that build 3/3/3 or 3/2/3?

buy the supporter pack

3/2/2

look up server ips then use "`" to open the console and then "open (space) (ip)" to direct connect to the server

Does it let you join faster or something? I thought it was just OST and cosmetics.

Attached: maul wizard.png (492x926, 847K)

He's shitposting.

>I cast SMASH

How is this brother?

Attached: the basics.png (573x1153, 934K)

WHAT THE FUCK I JUST WANT TO DO A SLASH RIPOSTE AND IT COMES OUT AS A UNDERARM OVERHEAD THING

AND WHEN I STAB IT COMES OUT AS OVERHEAD

who else ugly&inbred here?

Attached: aryanblood.jpg (1372x1589, 456K)

>wedged armet only helm besides domed armet with shadows concealing face
>level 22 and 4000
Should I wait? Convince me to buy another heavy helm.

how well does this run on a toaster?
I cant run chivalry if that helps the estimate

>Made Sekiro from Sekiro
>falchion primary, throwing knives secondary and smoke bomb tertiary
>max light and accurate cosplay, all the ninja perks, dodge, and headshots with throwing weapons do +80% damage to people with quivers
>it’s actually fucking good as hell for sneaking around quick behind enemies in skirmish and frontline to take out any bownigs then dash out at full speed to come in for opportunistic backstabs
Legit fun and feels useful too. That headhunter perk in general is actually bonkers if you got good aim with throwing weapons.

Why dont more people use the maul? Its god tier on Frontline.

You are fucking stupid.

>Sekiro from Sekiro

Attached: 1533990344445.gif (220x258, 195K)

as with many other video games, the "heavy hard hitter slow swinger" option is fairly easy to gimp if you're a good player. it develops bad habits as a result.

Recommend some fun loadouts

3 daggers

fist man

This game is just all the worst parts of M&B and Chivalry smashed together.
Only one siege weapon on either side at a time
One horse on either side at a time
Sprinting doesn't cost enough stamina and footsoldiers easily dodge arrows
The spawns suck, some literally just move you up a few feet from the home spawn.
And the hand-to-hand is just the duelist circle jerking of M&B all over again.

If the game supported 64 players PER SIDE I might consider it
But right now I think I'm gonna refund.

FOR THE GLORY OF CHAOS

Attached: 20190504201330_1.jpg (485x872, 68K)

Peasant and/or fleshwound

its more focused on the competitive melee combat, which if not your cup of tea youd find fun in other games

mad archernigger

Attached: howdy.jpg (960x911, 56K)

Is there a way to make the attack controls easier?

Favorite chest / waist combo?

Download Chivalry instead

>cant wear a Checkered Gambeson over T3 armour
Fucks sake.

Dunno lad I've been smashing about 40 skulls a game with it. Its slow timing catches most people off guard because of all the little pricks running around with rapiers and spears.

you can bind specific directions to slash like in chivalry. at that, you only really need 3 binds for lower, horizontal, and overhead slashes because you can hold alt while pressing it to use the attack on the other side.

average british person

Fashion > function, stop using t3 as a crutch

I would agree if there weren't so many archers. Not using T3 armour gives them a huge area to aim for.

Just like chivalry

>Only one siege weapon on either side at a time
>One horse on either side at a time
good
>Sprinting doesn't cost enough stamina
because the maps are big dumbass, what reason even is there other than MUH REALISM for sprinting to have a stamina cap anyway?
>and footsoldiers easily dodge arrows
good
>The spawns suck, some literally just move you up a few feet from the home spawn
true, map balancing and server issues are the two critical flaws of this game

Attached: when you see it.jpg (466x435, 54K)

I wish you could dual wield short swords and hand axes

>I've been smashing about 40 skulls a game with it
A faster 2h will get you 40 heads + the head of the other topscoring guy in the server.

>Level 19 needed for checkered talberd
All the other t2 torso armor looks like ass

Attached: 1540431947727.jpg (253x310, 33K)

Not him but parry, carry a shield (even having it equipped on your body and not held in your hands will still deflect arrows to your side), or just flank around the edge of the map.

>Red team on Camp
>get catapult
>get 20 kills in under 5 minutes
jesus CHRIST man

Attached: 1482257614973.png (1162x850, 669K)

Servers need to reserve slots for those already in the game during a map change. Also fixing the weird ghost glitch. Server issues are the biggest thing though - the party system is utterly useless.

>hit someone
>weapon just goes straight through him
nice game

nice lack of aim you have there

>teach me your ways
You exist only to dab on people playing the game too seriously. Strum away at anyone trying to maintain optimal positioning while retreating, and overhead any knight from behind that's beating your boys too badly to shake up his tempo

Your goals essentially are
>firebomb objectives and strum till you get chased
>steal the enemy horse
>strum a merry tune and ninja objectives while overconfident enemies overpush
>equip enough armor to tank ONE longbow shot, and not a single more for optimal speed

Attached: Portrait_of_a_Jester_with_a_Lute.jpg (1178x1332, 346K)

I use a lute, throwing axe and a dagger
and I always own

What servers are there?

>Red team proceeds to drive the catapult all the way across the river up into the spikes
Everytime

Attached: 1444095686259.jpg (500x500, 31K)

How's your PS4 going Jamal? Got any other games beside COD and FIFA?

If you're getting old and don't have incredibly fast reaction times anymore, playing with the classic control scheme and binding every attack will be significantly easier and much more reliable

Tell your friend that literally over a dozen people in a Hungarian Armor Smithing website said he was the worst kind of player and we hate him

It's Hightower all over again.

A fine armor set completely ruined by spic tier graffiti

The one thing that would make this game 10/10 would be the addition of team objective from Chiv

>beats you to death with the lute
Heh..... next time, kid. *plays megalovania midi*

Based retard truther, we need more sonic movie threads

Just bought the game, I look forward to caving all your fucking skulls in tomorrow

Attached: C52A3FC1-ED30-472C-8C45-8D54E52FF3A4.gif (371x209, 516K)

You’re deaf and blind. Again, you dumb fuck.

Cruel, lowest.
Foppish, high.
Barbarian, any.

ignore that other fag, it doesn't look authentic but the aesthetics still work

So there's rumors that one of the devs might cave to Epic Games exclusive contract deals. I find this concerning.

Yea Forums, i'm RIGHT on the edge of buying this game, but not sure if I should take the plunge yet. Sell me on it.

Has the game been ruined yet by meta builds making the majority of weapons and kits pointless? That seems the be the inevitable outcome of these melee multiplayer games.

Warhammerish/10, may sigmar protect you

why? they will get extra millions of dollars

W e l c o m e
T o
C h i v a l r y
3 . 0

Yes. Rapier and shield combo and firebombs everywhere.

I never played Chivalry but I have thousands of hours in Mountain Blade(half of those online). Am I gonna like this?

Yes

Fuck it, i'll bite. Steam has refunds afterall

Combat is like a hybrid of Chivalry and Kingdom Come

you can have fun and success with everything just because frontline is so chaotic. I also hope for future balance patches to keep things fresh.

>get on scorpion
>get hit by team even when i'm good
>get on catapult
>rack up kills like a madman
>get hit and killed by team

Fuck it i just spend a whole round teamkilling because of that. I got probably more teamkills than the top player of the enemy team. Retards deserved to lose. There really needs to be a system that punishes teamkilling/teamdamage.
So fuckers like them can't do shit like that and i can't spend a whole round on a insane revenge trip.

Attached: pcer464.jpg (1280x720, 50K)

Fast, stabbing weapons like the rapier and short spear paired with a shield are it right now. Stabbing is quick, minimizes the chances of hurting teammates or hitting the environment like if you were swinging wildly, and does strong headshot damage. I imagine the speed and damage of those will get nerfed sooner or later.

No. In regards to the shitter talking about rapiers, those are easily countered by chambering, they're a noob trap. You can use almost any loadout and see some degree of success.

samefag here, i done did it lads. if i refund this i'll probably buy slay the spire

Attached: mordhauoyvey.png (503x158, 75K)

>wanting to destroy opponents is now called being "tryhard"
>Implying that you're not just as guilty of not allowing fun
Go fuck yourself