Spartan Locke, I cannot let you near Cortana...

>Spartan Locke, I cannot let you near Cortana. If she figures out the UNSC has black spartans now the consequences will never be the same.
Jesus, 343.

Attached: Halo5.jpg (1280x720, 95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/Don8Z0o
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I enjoyed the gameplay and multiplayer, Europoor.

cope

So did I but I mentioned that nowhere when I made the thread.

It's sad you guys are so obsessed with us that you do this every night.

Quit making the same thread faggot.

I didn't make the thread, Europoor.

Can't wait for the prior two games to have been a cryo induced nightmare and Cortana wakes Chief up for real into a grand world of adventures and shootan

Nope, they will still be important, the only game that fits that bill is Reach since it plays no parts in future games.

>he never read Fall of Reach

how on earth did 343 thought people would like a literal who nigger spartan more than master fucking chief? what a bunch of retards

Testing the waters for woke points maybe? Literal mary sue.

I said Halo: Reach not the Fall of Reach.

Brian Reed

That wasn't the case at all, Brian wanted that shit.

This has the worst campaign like why the fuck are there only 2 chief missions and they rest are with that uninteresting nigger

Can't wait till they retcon 5

Attached: That belongs to me you fucking nigger.jpg (1024x706, 66K)

Please, this. 4 is kinda 'meh', but 5 is a rancid dog turd.

Attached: 1552440223048.jpg (1245x646, 105K)

They won't but they will ignore everything Locke related, I wish they retcon Reach but ignoring it is fine, I guess.

>I wish they retcon Reach
This post smells like pleb

Man, I dont know shit about Halo besides Chief has "luck". How true is this and if it is, why do people take him seriously?

4 is infinitely worse than 5.

>How true is this and if it is, why do people take him seriously?
You're not supposed to. He's

Oh let me guess, Chief's luck made this poor user drop dead.

It's mentioned only once in the opening of Halo 3.
If you ignore the QTE boss and retarded sentimentalism, it has a serviceable campaign.

There were black Spartans before even Master Chief I. E. Sergeant Johnson.

I was in a metroid thread earlier today and some user kept talking about how Chief's luck would make him literally able to do anything. Is it really that bullshit?

No, Marty barely played a part in it, Joe didn't write it, an art director turned project manager screwed it up, might as well not exist.

I'm that user and yes. Halo 4 second mission starts off with a with an intact Warthog conveniently placed there for Chief to use.

That's not due to his luck that's due to it being a fucking video game you literal retard. By that logic Mario is the luckiest fucker in the universe.

>Halo 6 is the plot to take the luck out of Chief
>They do and all of a sudden everything that he lucked through hits him at once and he is erased from existence

Attached: 1550979677819.gif (307x284, 1.06M)

His "luck" is basically just plot armor and being the player's avatar. Any power fantasy main character has this trait. It's not that central to Halo lore
At least until Halo 4 where it's actually genetic space magic embedded into him by some long-dead no-nose bitch with spousal problems

Attached: f75.jpg (1280x1007, 152K)

>Locke saved Chief from an eternity of hot AI sex with Cortana

Man, im sorry. Having a pretty down to earth sci-fi series turn into space magic. Must really sting. How else did they jump the shark after 3?

Just watch the ending to Halo 4 and you'll get a general idea.

WOW, news at 11. Everyone knows it's because you the player is Chief, stupid, it's still established as canon. What you thought I didn't think it was because you, the player are Chief, you dumb fucking idiot.

This

>Halo
>not space magic since the very beginning

But people take the luck as literal and make it sound like said luck would just spawn the right weapon into his hands every time. Ya know, that kind of luck.

Learn how to speak English you fucking moron. What the hell is that post supposed to mean

Halo was pretty hard sci-fi in the beginning within what would keep the gameplay fun.
The biggest bit of space magic was how Halo rings worked, and later on those weird telepathic segments in 3 (God, those sucked and made Cortana go from a mediocre level to a horribly annoying one)

based stroking out due to sheer rageposter

>saved

Attached: 1554959188546.jpg (492x647, 42K)

Maybe you should learn English Europoor.

There was also, the Covenant, Forerunners in general, and the Flood.

too bad they killed off johnson .chief and johnson in
the green machine would have been awsome.

>Halo CEA classic and Halo 2 classic are better than the original Xbox games
>Halo CE and Halo 2 classics look like shit even though I never actually played the original Xbox games
imgur.com/a/Don8Z0o
This is what the internet actually believes.