Battlestations

How about a battlestation thread?

Attached: 7B2DEBB3-C038-40ED-B7FF-583A0317B266.jpg (4032x3024, 1.79M)

music taste isn't bad, kinda typical though
Looks comfy, aside from the globe which imo is a little cheesy. Get some plants m8, gonna have some in my room soon once they start getting their roots going
>the thing
>not alien
shm desu desu
7/10

I know mine sucks but whatever

Attached: IMG_20190427_203107__01.jpg (1718x966, 136K)

>Dat Layne Staley poster
My motherfucking nigger!
Ive got a platinum sales award that was given to a member of the band for the album Dirt. One of my favorite bands. I wish that guy didnt have to slow-burn himself to death. Was a good man. Did you ever read the stories from a female friend of his (she used to post on aic message boards in the late 2000s) she basically came out and said Layne was a borderline weeb. He had an obsession with final fantasy and other RPGs and collected toys. If true, its pretty damn cool. Hopefully she wasnt some attention whore slut.

Cool room OP, just gonna post this pic before we get more posters coming here.

Attached: 1547805756912.png (738x669, 186K)

That’s not all my musical taste, but pink and Alice definitely are my favorites.

My taste ranges from burzum to Marvin Gaye. Toro y moi to nick drake. All over the place.

also lol, aliens is right next to the thing. Those are my favorite movies and the only blu rays I have

I never read those, but I knew he was an avid gamer and played final fantasy and stuff like that, would just play games and paint for the last 8 years of his life while getting smacked off of god knows what. They found him next to empty spray paint cans and all these pipes and crack and heroin, even in his last interview he said he knew he was close to death.

Wish mike Starr said the right words to him when they last met, they day before his death supposedly.

Big F for the man.

Attached: 540C8337-6E63-458B-9F1C-76B519FB948A.jpg (1536x2050, 545K)

did your wifey force you into the closet?

kill yourself

I'm not even gay though user, those are just grey socks

Attached: 1555582035688.jpg (1147x825, 118K)

If I ever have a friend on deaths doorstep I am booting their door down and physically removing them from their environment and bringing them to a neutral safe environment.

I got into AIC way after he died, but reading up about his last few years after I had become a fan I just felt this deep overwhelming sadness. I dont believe in having false idols, but Layne feels like a soul brother I didnt get the chance to meet. The most talented vocalist of his era.

Nope I changed the room from video game cave to a music studio

neat, what kinda music you makin

>inb4FurryFaggotAttentionWhore
>inb5"""""""Broke"""""""CollegeStudent
>inb6SameTypicalImagesPostedAdInfinitum

Battlestation threads suck these days and is just a corner for people to circlejerk in

Who in the fuck pulls up their socks like that? Dont get me wrong, ankle socks are for homosexuals, but bush socks pulled up is even worse than that.

Attached: ZZZ2.jpg (1000x750, 180K)

that's the length of the socks, would you rather I pull them down a bit so there's a bunch of rolls in them? Also they were from my grandma so please don't hate on them

Folk in the style of nick drake/Benoit pioulard, grunge, death metal and black metal. And some neat short little post rock instrumentals/shoegaze

I used to wear boot socks, it's comfy to pull them all the way up. Loose socks feel grimey.

hey you look tired user you should go to sleep :)

jsut dont give them (you)'s