Yikes, another one of those indie low poly unity games on switch. into the trash it goes

Yikes, another one of those indie low poly unity games on switch. into the trash it goes

Attached: virtua racing.jpg (600x338, 126K)

ok

But seriously though, how's this port?

i had no idea this port existed, thanks op

>He doesn't know
Someone didn't go to Arcades, have a Genesis, 32x or a Saturn I see.

Arcade, meaning it doesn't have the fixed music from the 32x or it's special cars/tracks. On par with the Saturn version more or less.

As someone who likes classic racing games like Outrun, how's this one? I've never played it. How much content does it have?

>poorly imitating shitty graphics from old games that had originally actually tried to look as good as graphics could get
whats the problem with these idiots

Attached: 1556910178579.jpg (638x1000, 92K)

Not a lot arcade wise. The 32x had the most content, but it's 32x, and that's both iffy to emulate at times + for many vusurally a downgrade. Otherwise it's 3 tracks with a single car type, a-la Daytona USA. 32x added in 2 other car types, and a 4th track + mirrored tracks.

Because low-poly is an awesome aesthetic you mouthbreathing retard.

It's the best version of the game, what are talking about? While it is missing some of the extra features that the other ports had, it has everything the original arcade has, and performs beautifully.
The draw distance being eliminated and just drawing the whole map all the time really helps the game shine.

I do hope they do Daytona USA in the future.

t soiboi

Is it a straight arcade port with only that 1 track or did they added the vehicles and tracks from other versions?

zoomer begone

t zoomer

It's fun. It's a bit hard, but it's definitely well made.
That being said, 32X version has more stuff if you're looking for more than just what you got in the arcade. Not ideal for graphics, but it's a fine port. Probably the best damn game on the 32X (and that's not a backhanded compliment).
Use the Japanese ROM, since that has save-RAM for times. Kinda mad they dropped that on the US 32X release.

PS2 version has loads of stuff... but has kinda weird handling, the worst tire squeal sound ever, and obnoxiously annoying collisions (where you'll just spin out, dead stopped as a car clips you from behind, something that doesn't happen in other releases). Looks gorgeous though.

>On par with the Saturn version more or less.
The Saturn version features modes with extra courses and vehicles (and it's got weird handling and a general lack of polish).

I wish it wasn't so weirdly desaturated and bright on Switch. That's it.
There's no reason for it, it just looks worse.

kinda wish there was a 32X emulator that worked well that wasn't Fusion

lowpoly is the 3deep5u for normalfags,also an excuse for being a lazy ass making shit assets

unless they get the daytona liscense back, which i really doubt given the update leak incident, we will be lucky if we get Sega Racing Classic.

This looks like shit.

Why is it so bright? Why do ports and remasters fuck the colors every time?

PS2 is better. Handling is way better and the new lighting system with the art style is kino.

This whole thread is pic related

Oops

Attached: 1348764844816.png (244x226, 2K)

When's it released outside of Japan?