Still more fun than GO

Still more fun than GO

Attached: css.png (800x600, 938K)

Stop being a fag and just admit GO is better

who the fuck played this shit instead of 1.6?

>playing 1.6 in the current year

Attached: the state.png (1139x840, 932K)

Both are shitty

The only thing GO has on CSS is ranked at even that sucks complete ass

who says anything about playing 1.6 now?
why would anyone play source now then? GO is literally a better version of source.

Old radio best radio

GO also doesn't have massive hitboxes like Source

zm_lila_panic

where my zombie escape boys at?
>ywn play ZE mines of moria ever again

Attached: 1528858224820.jpg (480x360, 10K)

I like my women like i like my hitboxes. Massive and voluptuous.

Man i actually really miss Source. Met a lot of cool people on it.

>ze_ATIX_helicopter
>ze_boatescape
>ze_jurassic_park

>CS:S
>hanging out in ventrilo
>TWL and CAL-O matches

Anyone remember that bigass museum map? It was a bomb map and one of the sites was a t-rex i think. If any of you know it please tell me i need to rediscover that map.

The only reason people played 1.6 was because there was no other option you fucking retard.

Then why does it still btfo Source?

Attached: cs.png (755x670, 489K)

Virgins that think it makes their aim better

at least source has hitboxes, unlike in GO where half the time you miss a person whos standing still

Having an entire team of 5 guys that talked exactly the same was fucking hilarious.

so it isnt just me?
also are chickens supposed to die in one hit? alot of the time i get a blood mark and no hit at all.

I think theyre supposed to but dont always because Valve is about as good at making hitboxes as they are at making card games.

1.6 has like 15 people total playing, most of the severs are flooded with bots

TAKING FIRE NEED ASSISTANCE

All of them are bots

>there was no other option you fucking retard
literally everyone in my town could run source no problem, most of my friends tried it and then came back to 1.6.

user was friends with perma-virgins growing up.

Everyone who bought a copy of Half-Life 2.

I did back in the day mostly for its engine, it was great for fun maps, surfing, jailbreak ect... Had a ton of fun with it. Although having switched over to GO the shooting mechanics are fucking whack in comparison.

>bought
Half-Life 2 still doesn't come pre-installed with your computer?

truly a bit of my life there fellas. I played day and night on zombie mode servers.
I'll never enjoy something more than those ZE where you got to the end being one of the few guys left.
>you now remember ze_jurassicpark

FYI it isn't really malware it's more like of autoexec edits and changes to the main game files with gui and shit similar to wolf:ET with the pk3

back in like 2008/9 i'd play the shit out of zombie mod/escape all night. with snacks of course

CSGO has two set of hitboxes. Client side and server side. And also your gun has two spray patterns. Client side and server side.

Pic related. For lower latency, many computations are done on your local computer and confirmed with slight delay from the server. So when you shoot player or just a chicken, your PC makes the work, compute you DID hit them based on local curent info and draws blood splats.

But then 10ms later comes info from server that the actual position of chicken / player was different and the hit is null. But the blood splatter remains. It would look even weider if they rollback the blood. Trust me.

There is even ingame command you can use to show you ingame where your bullet went according to your PC and the server.
>sv_showimpacts 1 or 2 or 3

Attached: QrPxEm6.jpg (516x466, 175K)

Explain that again but do it like youre talking to a 10 year old.

Two computers. Your PC and server.
>You shoot dude.
>Your PC sees you shot dude. Draws blood.
>Server says you missed because the dude moved while your PC was computing the shot.
>The dude lives, shoots you dead and leaves you confused and angry.

Tldr blame lag.

awpclan's 24/7 deathmatch servers in CS:Source is the best. I love how quickly I can hop in and just start shooting people.

>tfw back in High School got in an argument with an admin of a ZE server
>Found out 2 years ago he killed himself
Was so weird. My grudge was of course gone, but damn man

as ugly as it was, it sure was a map i loved

>play source
>shoot guy into the kneecaps
>headshot