Don't let the tranny game developers and journalists deceive you. Diversity is NOT a good thing. Mods please sticky

Don't let the tranny game developers and journalists deceive you. Diversity is NOT a good thing. Mods please sticky.

Attached: 1557016481729.png (571x261, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

usatoday.com/story/money/2018/09/26/best-worst-thing-every-state/37857241/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Autonomous_sensory_meridian_response
yougov.co.uk/topics/lifestyle/articles-reports/2015/08/16/half-young-not-heterosexual
youtube.com/watch?v=Q1-JWNeIEMY
livejapan.com/en/in-tokyo/in-pref-tokyo/in-tokyo_train_station/article-a0002373/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Here is the source
usatoday.com/story/money/2018/09/26/best-worst-thing-every-state/37857241/

Based, and redpilled.

vidya

Attached: 1555432880418.webm (1280x720, 2.95M)

This should be stickied for at least a year. It would send a clear message to all the Reset Era trannies.

That's actually really fucking hot holy shit

You know its pretty fucking bad when your state's best thing is food. Also education is a stupid metric as well.

holy shit this gave me ASMR

feels tingly man

>Lowest crime rate
>Least diverse
What a strange coincidence.

BASED AND REDPILLED

Doesn't matter if diversity is good or bad when the inescapable truth is that it exists. We live in diverse societies and thanks to globalism even Maine will get blandat upp sooner or later. The question is how we deal with it and make the best of it. The answer of course is to be excellent to each other, regardless of the colour of our skin and to eliminate whites through non-violent replacement.

Attached: 1549296829024.gif (500x516, 152K)

what you feel is disgust

Really makes me think.

no its arousal and ASMR faggot, that vid is hot as fuck, the ASMR was a nice surprise

Doesn't Alaska have the most rapes per Capita and the least about of blacks?

You're supposed to do that to my dick not a camera lens silly chink.

>eliminate whites through non-violent replacement
Based and redpilled.

white genocide is debunked!

Rape isn't a violent crime

It's pretty fucking easy to have low crime when you live in a irrelevant literal who borefest like Maine. Here's a crazy thought, bigger cities have more crime. Crazy I know!

>Here's a crazy thought, bigger cities have more crime. Crazy I know!

Not in Japan or Korea.

And cities have more niggers that commit most of the crime as well, crazy huh????

every sane person knows diversity is bad

Attached: diversity is our strength andsheeet.jpg (484x537, 85K)

Well Alaska actually has the most crime out of any state and there are fewer blacks there

I wonder who commits these violent crimes in biggers cities. Hmm

>bigger cities have more crime

Attached: toronto_most_wanted.jpg (732x924, 148K)

>oklahoma
Learn or die, faggot.

Attached: Duzlt8JX4AARQGx.jpg (1200x1185, 461K)

Is per 100,000 residents, idiot.

Attached: 1556898990716.png (1476x950, 1.32M)

Can someone explains how a black and a white living next to each other hurts the trees?

Here's the diverse team behind Telltale which went bankrupt last year.

Attached: diversity is this bankrupt company's strength.jpg (1077x702, 155K)

>Tfw you see Vermont and Maine have extremely high rape crimes

Attached: 1548430128462.jpg (598x1329, 222K)

There's literally a link explaining why on the picture you single digit nigger.

>Outrage stories keep cropping up of video game crunch and how poor poor devs are being over worked
>But the majority of people in game development are left wing cucks pushing "Diversity" and other politics

Whats the secret to caring about the suffering of NPCs?

What did Ubaid Say? Why is it on there twice? I wanna know what he said.

oh wow, look Yea Forums, /pol/ has come to visit us!

Attached: 1537415110339.jpg (1400x979, 429K)

>hurr durr Maine is to safe and peaceful
>hurr durr That’s not right it needs more dindus
>hurr durr let us in and replace you why destroying every thing in the process because that’s the “right” thing
Actually fuck off retarded animoo poster

>Alaska actually has the most crime out of any state
Strange how the facts disagree with you.

i dont know much about america, but dont states like maine have a lot of crazy religious people? like mormons and cults of the like?

Attached: 1544023628060.png (577x794, 309K)

damn that's a nice colourisation

That story makes me fucking laugh
>We're so proud to have 90% female!
>DON'T BE AN ASSHOLE AND APPLY FOR A TELLTALE JOB IF YOU'RE A MAN [god knows why they weren't fucking fined for this]
>wtf why is my company exploding

no, mormons all live in the desert and cults are all in California.

Attached: 19563456315.png (650x925, 627K)

/pol/ wishes they were that white.

Attached: equality.png (702x724, 303K)

double murder

Interesting. It's like the diversity shit is actually pushed by the American neoliberal ruling class and not by some commie tards.

No? The only proper cult in America is Scientology, which is based out of California. And for the record, the "Mormon state" is Utah.

NH here, fuck off we are full.

So what you're saying is that if we get rid of all the white people, crime levels will drop?

same thing happened to Yahoo when they had a female CEO, except she did get in trouble for her discriminatory hiring practices.

Attached: 1481837687670.jpg (738x606, 69K)

>Well Alaska actually has the most crime out of any state and there are fewer blacks there
how can pol cucks ever recover

Attached: crime3.jpg (1936x1936, 402K)

>American neoliberal ruling class
>not commie tards
I don't understand

this one's actually about video games

Attached: sjw and diversity.png (588x1364, 383K)

Absolutely based. I'm going to marry Emily Goldstein!

Not posting the good one.

Attached: 2016 Stats.jpg (2032x3528, 1.07M)

lots of natives though. highest crime city has like 20% whites and nearly 70% natives. lul.

Attached: revising history isn't enough.png (542x635, 315K)

>The absolute lack of self-awareness on these motherfuckers.

Seriously though why are blacks like this? I think that years and years of them trying to be gangster because it's what they hear about in music and watch in movies is what drives them to doing this type of shit.
Lately we've seen lots of black people being "forced" into media, maybe it's a way to trick them into thinking not being a wannabe gangster is also cool?

>Rich people don't want diversity in their lives, just those below them on the social and economic level have to be diverse

Wow!

how is least diverse a bad thing?

>ASMR
Please fucking kill yourself.

>years and years of them trying to be gangster because it's what they hear about in music and watch in movies is what drives them to doing this type of shit.
explain Africa

Where the videogames

Attached: 1544952502890.webm (720x404, 2.94M)

I hope my death doesn't cause diversityphobia

Attached: I hope my death doesn't cause islamaphobia.png (1920x1200, 1M)

>society is rigged against blacks
>born into poverty
>very little if any opportunity outside crime
>"omfg why won't these n-words behave!"

Because their entire hood culture is victim complex is trying to get out of the shitty ghetto crime life is being an uncle tom and you aint no nigga you acting like the wypipo that hold us nigga down.

Successful black people probably hate niggers more than your average skinhead.

They may share the social ideology, but it's all for profit increase.

>born into poverty
explain why poor whites and poor asians don't have the same level of criminality

Attached: huffington post diversity.jpg (960x1167, 494K)

Because you don't understand statistics judging by that retarded question.

>poor people of other colours don’t exist
>no no only blacks live in poverty
Ur so retarded

Do you have the code kind sir?

So you can't?

where are my wisconsin chads?

Attached: Untitled1.png (539x253, 14K)

to hell with video games give me more of that tongue stuff.

Attached: crimes_by_race.png (1150x838, 22K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Autonomous_sensory_meridian_response
Please fucking educate you'reself

Attached: final fantasy.jpg (1917x2133, 471K)

they must've done that on purpose

Fuck women.

Attached: gent pepe.png (1000x1000, 120K)

EVIZ-038
related is EVIS-224

Attached: 1552351034435.webm (888x500, 2.93M)

You unironically should.

>cry about not having enough of those people in your country because you have to virtue signal to feel good about yourself
>those same people behead you
wow it’s almost poetic

BASED AND REDPILLED.

Attached: facts are racist.jpg (692x960, 97K)

Attached: 1545144073099.png (1920x1080, 1.41M)

Sounds like more reason we should be keeping everyone's faggot ass here in the city who want the rest of the country to be like them's vote from being relevant.

Attached: 1553438179844.jpg (535x530, 168K)

Well yeah, society is founded on being able to not chimp out at the drop of a hat. It's inherently contradictory to their nature.

Your white privilege is showing.

sauce

Yeah I mean it's not like black communities go out of their way to make it impossible for people to advance right? That's why black students are so well behaved and try their hardest at schools. That's why black teens don't ever form gangs or call people who try to do better shit like an "Uncle Tom" or "House Nigger".

Attached: 1547771975322.jpg (1230x1166, 226K)

No one cares about the epic new meme you learned on reddit.

>wanting to live anywhere near a city
look at this faggot. Rural New England is top tier comfy. Small towns, ma and pa shops, everyone is white, no crime. Outside of some drug issues currently its pretty much paradise.

This is what capitalism is about:
>With each generation, people see their sexuality as less fixed in stone. The results for 18-24 year-olds are particularly striking, as 43% place themselves in the non-binary area between 1 and 5 and 52% place themselves at one end or the other. Of these, only 46% say they are completely heterosexual and 6% as completely homosexual.
yougov.co.uk/topics/lifestyle/articles-reports/2015/08/16/half-young-not-heterosexual

>literally having to hid the truth because it goes against your narrative
Hahhahah absolute state of amerikuks

Diversity is a good thing, what isn't a good thing is how people think that mixing it up is the best way to take advantage of it.

Eventually diversity will no longer exists because all cultures and races will have mixed into one. We should be segregating not mixing.

I wouldn't give out advice if I didn't already practice it

Attached: 1549361011426.png (546x1080, 245K)

I'm latino.

you are one dumb motherfucker

Keep playing the victim, Jamal. You have affirmative action, advantages in companies who have racial quotas, we've had a black president for nearly a decade, and blacks wont take responsibility for their own failures. How many black families are raised without the father being in the house? It's higher than any other race. Blacks are a disgrace.

Sure you are.

Maybe having lax gun laws have something to do with it

>his inferior ears can't experience asmr

Attached: 129364273843.jpg (700x438, 26K)

Muhammed Ali was based for once.
youtube.com/watch?v=Q1-JWNeIEMY

DONT TALK ABOUT THE GUNS
THINK ABOUT BLACKS, TRANNIES AND WOMEN

NOT. THE. GUNS

BASED CHINKS.

*AHEM*
FUCK WHITES
FUCK MEN
FUCK /POL/
FUCK STRAIGHTS

Attached: 1554165323898.gif (332x332, 269K)

UK and Europe pull the same shit, anything to protect the integrity of the multikulti cult

I'm sure there is no connection between the two.

No mod is going to sticky this shitpost thread you colossal nigger newfaggot

Yeah that's why Swiss people are dying en masse from gun violence, their lax gun laws are the problem.

Delete this.

So, you be sayin', it's Draquan and Paco shootin' each other, and not Cleetus and Billy?
SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIT.

That's why libtards love censorship so much. They want everyone repeating lies with blind faith.

Attached: diversity france.webm (180x320, 2.55M)

white men are the premeire rapists on the planet. them turning into trannies is a defense mechanism for humanity.

Attached: thanos-snap-featured-120518-2.jpg (800x545, 45K)

PA's best feature is a cheesesteak, apparently. Not the rich political history, the nation's first capital, world-renowned art museums, or the Susquehanna. No, it's a sub.

Holy shit the Native American ones made me cry laughing

Do you want me to show you proof with timestamp and make you look like an even bigger faggot?

Good thing I don’t live their either

Holy shit how can anyone be this dumb?

That's honestly the joke isn't it? Even with the low diversity and majority white population. It is still a crime ridden region compared to places like Japan.

livejapan.com/en/in-tokyo/in-pref-tokyo/in-tokyo_train_station/article-a0002373/

So in effect if take away all the white people and just replace them with Japanese people the crime rates will fall even lower.

Nobody fucking cares. You can still be unduly privileged.

You chinks are alright, Just stay in your hive you fucking insects

Attached: 1556879032548.png (680x629, 1.5M)

Attached: diversity kills french police woman.webm (720x1280, 2.11M)

Lmao OK whatever faggot.

Attached: 1556497417132.jpg (418x628, 207K)

Trenton NJ has the strictest gun laws in the country and has some of the worst crime related to gun violence. I'll let you guess as to who is the cause of it.

Attached: 7239C051-9C74-472F-9899-EBE5D160A01A.jpg (3006x4032, 2.46M)

>being able to not chimp out is white priviledge
Thank you for the compliment

you are wrong on so many levels. pa's best feature is the lack of niggers in the rural and suburban areas.
t. lifelong pa resident. go stillers.

Attached: 1300044776986.jpg (600x600, 35K)

Attached: french police woman kicked to death by innocent refugees.webm (514x640, 1.75M)

The only one I agree with is worst: Massholes. They are annoying as fuck

>Liquour laws
LOL
I do feel a bit bad for Amerindians though, alcohol isn't there thing. If only we had a benevolent leader who would actually take the alcohol away from them, and would prohibit them from using it? Like with what needs to happen with opioids?

Good thing she had her trusty baton and not a gun

Rape is the patricians choice of crime

least amount of blacks but a shitload of drunk reds

Really activate the almonds

Attached: diversity knock out game.webm (360x640, 1.24M)

>That native American on Liquor

They do like to drink.

A fair portion of those non-whites are concentrated in Lewiston and Portland, where they take in Somali immigrants. Surprise: the per capita rate of rape in those cities is three times the state average.
There was exactly one non-white person in my town of ~3,500 residents as of the 2016 census, a Korean fisherman.

Mostly just Baptists.

Makes sense. White people hate blacks. If forced to live near them, they openly wage war against them, antagonize then, and get the law to lock then up

Can you get ASMR from images? Never experienced this before.

Oh my god, those poor refugees!

>Goldstein
Oy vey!

Maybe other teams should start beating us, then.

Attached: 1553499853563.jpg (359x391, 77K)

>You can still be unduly privileged.
This, like how blacks get every advantage in the world through special interest groups and affirmative action.

Why hasn't this been stickied yet? Wtf?

Attached: 1556935925566.png (1280x786, 737K)

psh, nothing personnel kid.

Attached: v tries to have a Nintendo thread.gif (504x275, 2.88M)

What would be a good maine town to settle down in?

Attached: diversity chimping out.webm (360x640, 867K)

Nobody cares, shut the fuck up about politics. Christ, you're all so hypocritical. When it's political about shit you don't like, you cry rivers and oceans. But when it fits your agenda, it's important.

>game thread
dies less than 10 reply
>controversy politics
100+ replies

LMAO

that's pretty disgusting mate

Gun laws only affect law-abiding citizens. Niggers and other hoodlums aren't getting their glocks and AKs from brick and mortar retailers.

Reminder that this is yet another long-term consequence of the spread of communism around the world.

Hey did you remember to take your hormone pills today?

The two are one and the same these days, few games don't have political agendas forced in

>already hated minorities
>hate white people too now because they keep trying to ruin everything I love
Just fucking burn it all down at this point.

Attached: 1490049763043.png (719x714, 458K)

Attached: 1528492291594.webm (1066x600, 2.94M)

Attached: we wuz doctorz.png (1008x757, 443K)

Those are all things that white supremacists like.

>being able to not chimp out is white priviledge
aren't you people shooting up churches these days? muslims jihad, whities kill by savage nature

>Liberals claim that "reality has a liberal bias"
>liberals consistently feel the need to conceal reality from the public