pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/F.E.A.R.#Widescreen_resolution
youtube.com/watch?v=XlgsmZHVXt4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

a lot of other early 2000 games, max payne and vtmb come to mind

How the hell is FEAR "comfy"?

>early 2000 game
>still the game with the best ai
HOW

Is there an "essentials" mod pack to make the game not shit?

Of course the game doesnt support 1920x1080, which is fine, but it seems to be fighting my attempts to play at the proper aspect ratio. I'm fine with 4:3 if it would stick.

Have you ever played it? Pretty enjoyable

Attached: 6D6A24F1-DD6A-46ED-8241-E0F687320A1D.jpg (1067x1200, 215K)

pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/F.E.A.R.#Widescreen_resolution

>"Unknown Origin" radio transmission

Attached: jbearwant.jpg (537x360, 87K)

>it's a find paxton fettel episode

Man i hate the dlcs of this game and i wont touch 2 or 3 anyways OP Condemed criminal origins is GOAT and Swat 4 Gold and Prey 2006

Extraction Point was fine.

I played it for the first time last year and it's probably my favorite FPS ever. The shotgun is such a blast.

youtube.com/watch?v=XlgsmZHVXt4

Attached: 1556909503884.jpg (466x466, 43K)

I never got why people hated the dlcs. I always replay them when I replay the main game. They same fine.

What are some other games where i can get raped?

Attached: f.e.a.r.2 alma rape.gif (450x300, 3.03M)

the dark... my favorite

Attached: tchroniclesor.400.jpg (640x922, 107K)

>Man i hate the dlcs of this game
They were outsourced to some different developer, and it shows. They're weaker than the base game.

So enjoyable=comfy?

>A tactical shooter has top-notch 10/10 atmosphere
Based Irrational

Attached: AG9xC.jpg (1920x1080, 407K)

Theyre not as fun and seem like thwy were streamlined more then the main game and the atmosphere is killed just a bit, i mean jumpscares in gameplay i mean come on.
It alright.
Convince me to play 2 people

>Convince me to play 2 people
Alma wants to fuck you

a lot of games of that time had a certain aesthetic, if you can feel it you'd know, it might have to do with the graphical fidelity

Yes yes they are fuck monolith fucking assholes bow all yhey make is bamham clone fuck them so much did you know that shadow of mordor is made on Lithtech man they could makr another fear but theyre pussies i mean even condemed 2 isnt on pc fucking fags

Don't, it's shit.

is that manga any good

Consoles as lead platforms for too long.

Cool thanks

Condemned, same developer and engine. Really spooky. The first one is on PC, the second one is meh anyways.

Based user helping me stay away from shit
Isnt she pointmans mum tf nigga
Man i love that god damn place like no other in any game, what happened to vidya i mean shit i only played it this year, what happened to games

Also boys if yoy like monoliths old games play fuckin NO ONE LIVES FOREVER 1 AND 2 ARE GOAT

It is meh but man the mods and graphical fidelity it had, its as bad as The Darkness not being on PC. I just love Lithtech games so much, theyre so perfect

The school level is one of the highlights of horror moments in viya and about midway through the game Alma becomes sexy and wants to fuck you.

I know what OP is saying by calling fear "comfy". There's something about some late 90s and early 2000s games that have a clean feel to them that's just appealing to look at, compared from how over designed or stylized most games are today. Not that they look worse but most games now lack that simple somewhat empty feeling they missed to have that was odly calming despite the actual context the game was presenting

NOLF1-2

The Darkness is really something else, same with the Riddick games. very good formula with the hubs etc. They will probably never port it.

Honestly no. But Ichika best snek

it's sexy as fuck.
boring game tho

Vintage shooter. Great level design, smart AI, no regenerative health

I just sucks because i cant play shooters with a controller made RDR2 inmpossible to play for me desu

Riddick, escape from butchers bay and maybe the sequel.
I loved FEAR, the multiplayer was really good. Everything felt sharp and tight. Somewhere in between halo and CoD.

I'm playing back through Silent Hill 2 and 3 and I agree. Great texture work and coherent, uncluttered level design with a clear focus is easier to feel immersed in. Modern games feel way too cluttered and fast paced. It's like driving in a city versus driving along a scenic back road.

Played the first game a while back and loved it. Just started playing the second and it feels like a downgrade in most areas. Is this going to be a 1 > 2 > 3?

>Is this going to be a 1 > 2 > 3?
Yes

don't even bother with 3, absolute dogshit game

arx fatalis and thief

This game is good, but I couldn't finish it. They did such a good job of making you feel like a dirty diseased hobo that it made me want to take a shower.

Attached: Condemned_Criminal_Origins.jpg (220x294, 12K)

The last level is the best one.

Is this good on ps3? It seems interesting.

Nice meme

I know I will be called edgy but it's comfy because it immerses me into it's world and makes me forget how shitty my life is.

>Office building filled with hivemind super soldiers and ghosts
>It's an improvement

I just finished my first playthrough, andnwow,nit was fucking fun. Finished Extraction Point, too. Not bad, but I fucking hate invisible enemies. Still need to do Perseus Mandate.

>Based user helping me stay away from shit
Based confirmation bias

This game is like a more refined Max Payne but 1st person and with a less good story

Attached: DONT.jpg (1280x720, 50K)

I really don't understand what you're getting at, here, and it just sounds like OLD GOOD, NEW BAD

>about midway through the game Alma becomes sexy and wants to fuck you.
It actually happens in the school and it like one level before the end

Attached: alma9.jpg (1280x1024, 115K)

Depends, 3 is hilariously bad while 2 feels like an earnest attempt raped by consoles

Ah my memory is foggy then. This elevates the school level even more, if only the entire game could be like that.

CUTE AND FUNNY
IT'S NICE A SUNNY
GOING UP THE LADDER AND I SEE SOME _ _ _ _ _!

Did you see up her skirt?

this didn't scare me but I wasn't expecting the ghost at the bottom

New isn't bad they're just different. There are just qualities older games have that make them feel a certain way that modern games don't. There are people who prefer how those felt

Why hasn't any year come even close to 2004 for density of high-quality sci-fi FPSes? Half-Life 2, F.E.A.R, Far Cry, Halo 2, Tribes, Unreal Tournament 2004, and Painkiller, all back to back.

This. Modern games make me feel like I'm watching something highly produced. Whereas older games make me feel like I'm more connected to what's actually going on