youtube.com/watch?v=tGFOvuOxwuU
youtube.com/watch?v=KOZxCvVivxg
youtube.com/watch?v=YMKskuvJTcs
youtube.com/watch?v=ce8TIqEsBSU
vgmdb.net/album/65091
amazon.com/NieR-Automata-Soundtrack-Various-artists/dp/B06XS88HK9
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Kek

There's no debate. Nier is good, but Bloodborne is a masterpiece.

theyre both great

Attached: pb.png (264x647, 449K)

LOL

both are SHITE

I don't even like Souls that much but at least it's a videogame vs Nier and it's qte cinematic bullshit

Attached: 1556660791209.gif (400x560, 1.47M)

Automata isn't even as good as it's predecessor.

neither is Bloodborne

Ape Escape 4

>a tryhard game versus a literal magnum opus
no contest

Bloodborne doesn't have a predecessor.

bloodborne is literally fedora tipping trash.

Persona 5

You're confusing Bloodborne with Nier.

nier is figuratively fedora tipping
bloodborne is literally fedora tipping

Nier since it’s one of the most acclaimed games of the decade, whereas Bloodborne is irrelevant incel garbage that nobody considers good

Attached: 75FA9A8D-05D0-4F8E-BC97-5F8EDB7E1A16.jpg (1024x1008, 341K)

You're literally retarded.

Cope.

Attached: GOATborne.png (1680x610, 323K)

>QTE
What the fuck you on?

I think me meant QT

> Literal who site
> Only 4 Reviews
> Implying it means anything
You’re the one whose coping, not even Yea Forums likes Shitborne

>Glitchwave

Attached: rofl.png (512x304, 50K)

I just beat bloodborne for the first time. Got the three cords ending. What should I do in new game plus?

>Ignores the 514 ratings
Your next line is, "I was only pretending to be retarded."

Again means nothing you cropped the site, nobody cares about your literal who garbage

>King's Field
>no predecessor
Good one, user

you can try those chalices, but I personally didn't like them

>Widely considered the GOTG and GOTD
>Literal who garabge
I didn't think this much cope was possible.

This is fucking retarded. Would you compare a Superman comic to The Last Supper of Da Vinci?
Thought so

Nothing. Don't play it

What debate? They're both really good games.

Nier:A is superior by far.
BB doesn't even come close to DS1, DS3 and Sekiro. Only edgy faggots who prefer H.P. Lovecraft over a great balanced dark fantasy world Miyazaki set up prefer BB to anything else Fromsoft made.

Attached: 1488718225391.webm (452x380, 2.74M)

>Using a guide for your first playthrough

>cinematic
are you fucking high or is this bait? N:A is pretty looking, so it's cinematic? It is all gameplay bar a reasonable amount of cutscenes.

Didnt use a guide, just spent a lot of time exploring

> Widely considered the GoTD
> Lost every GOTY to Undertale, Fallout 4, Witcher 3 & MGSV
> Didn’t make a single top 16 despite it being chosen by the largest gaming websites
> Only has a 92 Metascore
Pathetic, nobody cares about your irrelevant garbage. BOTW appeared 7 times, despite being out for only two years

At least Automata has a story I can enjoy without having to read a wiki.

but which is which user?

>qte cinematic bullshit
you should play games before you comment on them

seething fromdrone

> Lost every GOTY to Undertale, Fallout 4, Witcher 3 & MGSV
> Didn’t make a single top 16 despite it being chosen by the largest gaming websites
> Only has a 92 Metascore
As if any of these matter at all. Relying on (((gaming journalism))) or (((award governing bodies))) or heaven fucking forbid, the general public's metascore. Beauty needs no justification but itself.

Bloodborne has a better story than Nier.

Attached: Bloodborne Story Flowchart.png (1896x4870, 979K)

>it's literally impossible to find 3 out of 4 items in a game that begs you to explore

Bloodborne doesn't have Hermaphrodites and androids in leotards.

Good games are universally acclaimed among Journalists & gamers alike, hence the Consensus. Bloodborne Is irrelevant garbage that people only pretend it’s good because TLOU 2 isn’t out & Bloodborne is Sony’s only noteworthy exclusive. which is why people have to ignore all of these metrics to defend their shit game. If it was as good as you think it is, it would be topping all of those lists like Zelda

Maybe it should tell me it instead of having me spend countless hours on a boring wiki.

I think the answer is pretty clear.

Attached: 11111111111111111.jpg (3264x3264, 3M)

>One cord requires you to find an incredibly well hidden secret in a place you'll only find once
>One cord requires you to recruit an easily missable NPC, send her to one of two places, and go back and check on her after you fight one of the last bosses
>The last cord requires you to find a hidden secret and go there after you beat Rom
I'm not saying it's impossible, but it's unlikely. You also need to know what to do with them.

Attached: ConsiderTheFollowing.png (824x720, 430K)

The game does tell it to you, just because it's not obviously telegraphed through cutscenes doesn't mean it doesn't tell you.

I do love the misdirect that the bleeped out word was not 'fuck', as i'm sure a lot of people assumed, but 'kill'

This, even The Last Of Us is widely beloved wherever you look outside this board. On Yea Forums for example nobody gives a fuck about Bloodborne whenever games are discussed

I really like Automata but I think its predecessor was the far superior game in almost every aspect

Bloodborne is doubtlessly the pinnacle of the souls-genre so it wins hands down
The rally mechanic is a favorite of mine and I hope to see it in future games

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 133K)

That's a completely different series.

>Automatafags like DS3
Shocker

>at least half the elevators in the game have a secret half way through it
>the player is already treated to NPCs and other changes with each moon change so it'd be obvious for those that cared to go and check on everyone; she isn't that hard to miss if you explore well enough like the game wants you to
>gee, what does this usable item do? Oh it gives me blood echoes? Cool.
I'll give you Iosefka, didn't even go back to the clinic or find the hidden passage because I forgot it even existed. Also why the pregnant lady was at the church for me.

Between those two?

I pick the first Drakengard

But there isn't an elevator where the Hunter's Workshop is located. You have to do some pseudo platforming to get there and it's very easy to miss.

GAMES OF THE GENERATION:

1. Bloodborne
2. P5
3. Hollow Knight

Where? On all the items I missed because I didn't use a wiki to find them?

>contrarians dislike Nier because they never played it and think it's just about 2B's ass and prefer DS2 over DS3 because it was baby's first souls game, while they probably never played Demon Souls or DS1

Shocker!

>P5
>Game

Attached: 1551810711207.jpg (738x302, 106K)

>Good games are universally acclaimed among Journalists & gamers alike, hence the Consensus
becuase validity comes from volume? small think user.

>If it is good it would sell consistelyl well for a long time
There are more than just exclusives making up the ps4 roster, and to think that a game with Bloodboorne's style of gameplay is widely appealing is a big jump.

>Yea Forums
Is there literally any reason this at all validates the idea that Bloodborne is jap crap?

This but unironically. Drakengard is actually a good game. It's time for the "Drakengard and Nier are bad games with good stories" meme to end.

you fucking what mate? this is the first I heard of this.

Oh I'm thinking of something else then with that elevator going up from the church place.

NPC dialog, environmental storytelling, item descriptions.

>because they never played it and think it's just about 2B's ass
No I played it and was disappointed with how underwhelming it was compared to its predecessor.
>prefer DS2 over DS3 because it was baby's first souls game, while they probably never played Demon Souls or DS1
Demon's Souls is the best Souls game and both Dark Souls 2 and 3 are equal levels of garbage. Amusing of a 3fag to call any other game baby's first souls tho.

Both are great. What's the point of trying to compare them?

Bloodborne's overall narrative and world building was more intriguing than Nier: A's, despite it being a game that focuses more on GAMEplay. I'll take Bloodborne any day.

Attached: 1556994932027.gif (190x230, 93K)

2B is only assigned to kill 9S when he gets too close to the truth, and it's not first time 9S has been killed and had his memory wiped

The line was directed at both 9S and the player. 9S wanted to kill 2B because of everything going on and is even shown in one of the boxes while the player obviously just wants to fuck her.

Who's the whore?

Sorry, I love Drakengard to death, but it's gameplay really is Subpar Dynasty Warriors and Subpar Panzer Dragoon

>The eternal debate.
lol fuck no. bloodborne is leagues better

I love both games but I think Bloodborne wins out just because it's more replayable. Automata having character and enemy levels with no way of scaling enemies to your level means going back to replay the game after getting the final ending has you absurdly overleveled and curb stomping everything. The only thing that you can do once reaching level 99 is fight an optional boss or do the dlc Colosseum. Bloodborne has NG+, Challice Dungeons, co-op, and a larger variety of weapons for more diverse combat.

What a great post, exactly copying the common opinions of the vocal contrarians of this board, I wouldn't even be surprised if you never actually completed Demon Souls or the original Nier, but just call them the best because you heard so.

I can't think of one thing Nier does better than Bloodborne.

The short story where they journey into the desert into a temple and they start trying to kill eachother was really good and sad.

Yeah pretty much this. You can de-level yourself in Automata but it requires beating hordes of level 120 enemies and you can't get hit even once which is pretty fucking stupid and virtually impossible.

wew

Attached: 1111111111111111111111111.png (1944x1322, 624K)

Nier all the way
What Nier lacks in gameplay mechanics and balance it makes up for with incredibly inventive storytelling and top-tier JRPG addictiveness
Bloodborne is not as good as Dark Souls, it only became a meme because it's a PS4 exclusive

>Dark Souls II
>91

Attached: augmentedSoy.jpg (1002x857, 54K)

Yeah, except the storytelling, theme, music, creative gameplay with different angles and bullet hell parts blending in the with story.
Combat in both games basically have the same dodge spam one button system, while BB has better bossfights and that's pretty much it.

A video game can have the most profound story ever told and it's still a piece of garbage game if it doesn't have good gameplay, which neither Nier game does.

Sorry, one of my favorite games ever is Deadly Premonition and it was garbage gameplay, but i loved the plot

If I post my copies of Nier and Demon's Souls will you stop crying Automatafag?

Nothing wrong with that, but it shouldn't be a video game. It should be a visual novel or a movie.

games can be more about collecting coins and humping some monster's asshole if you have the iq to appreciate it

>except the storytelling
Nier has five hours of cutscenes, where as Bloodborne only has thirty minutes. Bloodborne is far conducive to the medium and integrating the story into the mechanics.
>music
Bloodborne has the best OST of all time, this isn't even up for debate.
youtube.com/watch?v=ALbVEmzY5S4
youtube.com/watch?v=-k3XXGmu-dw
youtube.com/watch?v=3V9zxXN1rx0
>creative gameplay
Doesn't matter how creative it is, when it's hot garbage.

If any aspect of a games design supersedes gameplay in any capacity it's a bad game, sorry.

bloodborne has no story, it has an aesthetic and 500 youtube videos of retards deciphering three cutscenes

I liked BB more, the lore is more interesting too

Attached: 1552019804422.png (830x974, 149K)

>storytelling
lmao
>theme
what does that even mean? "anime robot apocalypse" is way lamer than "victorian horror story turns into lovecraft", no matter how you cut it
>music
they both have ok soundtracks
>creative gameplay
lmao
>with different angles
just because the gameplay shifts genres sporadically doesn't mean it's automatically good, and the worst part is that Nier:A completely relies on that to carry its gameplay. Each different style of gameplay in Nier:A is a watered-down version of the style it emulates, while Bloodborne's one comprehensive style is great in its own right.
>BB has better bossfights
even a stopped clock is right twice a day

yeah there are exactly three good tracks in that game, you listed them all, now I can link you the whole Nier OST and every second would be on par with this.

By this metric, almost every JRPG ever made is bad.

>By this metric, almost every JRPG ever made is bad.

Pretty much, yes.

Listen m8, bloodborne is a better video game mechanically, but if you're a fucking wierdo weeb (like me) then Nier Automata will EASILY take a bigger spot in your heart, and be more memorable for you for years to come.

if someone is willing to disregard anything in the game that's not pushing buttons on the controller, it's a bad opinion, sorry

>they both have ok soundtracks
>lmao
>lmao

so this is the argumentative brain of BB fags?

Literally the two best games this gen

If you refer to Nier: Automata as just "Nier" your opinion is invalid.

youtube.com/watch?v=cRGRSCAOqh4
youtube.com/watch?v=DaoyKECQnPw
youtube.com/watch?v=cKk6XqcmB4Q
youtube.com/watch?v=8mByDcrNSV0
youtube.com/watch?v=Ahfb7M7jYvA
Next you'll say "I was only pretending to be retarded."

That's not what I said, I said gameplay comes first. Everything else is supplementary which is fine.

genius. don't know why it was this way around though, sure it would be 2B with that unconscious impulse?

Also, I was left confused about timeline by the end. Did they really get stuff in the same loop? I know they said the original Yorha launch was year 5000 and then you get a screen near the e8nd saying it was year 11945. Has the events been repeated throughout this timeframe? Was I playing in 5000 or 11945?

I dont get why people call bloodborne hard as fuck.
It's a fun game, it's not hard until you go to the cursed chalice dungeons or do new game plus.

go right ahead, post your hand with it too, so I can confirm that you are either a poo in loo or a nigger

Both are great, not comparable

>I dont get why people call bloodborne hard as fuck.
They don't.

It's 2B's mission to do so, 9S just wants free but also wants 2B at the same time. As well, the first machine war was around 5000 AD, Automata takes place during the 13th or 14th one.

Omen is good, but
>Cleric Beast, The Hunter, Orphan of Kos

Dissonant choirs with so messy brass and strings sounding like it was recorded in a toilet booth. Most of BB's soundtrack sounds exactly the same as well, like the composer knows exactly one tonal scale and then reuses the patterns for every piece/song.
DS has the same issue, with the same few exceptions like Gwyn and Soul of Cinder.

>Bloodborne has the best OST of all time, this isn't even up for debate.
I'll debate you on this. It is a gorgeous ost, but it isn't the best.

You literally can't compare the two, they have different appeals. BB is a masterpiece, and I enjoyed it more. Nier : A was great though, ending E was kino.

Attached: Blank+_50d2345ee98c968393c8a0e346d25f46.jpg (792x1224, 143K)

Automata is for braindead weebs who refuse to play Nier or Drakengard because some YouTuber told them they're bad.
Bloodborne is a masterpiece that exceeds its predecessors in every way.
Do the math.

>You can't compare two ARPGs

>Bloodborne has the best OST of all time, this isn't even up for debate.
I can see someone saying this if Bloodborne was the only game they've played. No one can honestly think this if they've played more than one game.

If you're trying to argue that NieR Automata's is more diverse you're retarded.

One is heavily reliant on narrative, and both have inherently different gameplay.

Attached: DUUUDE.jpg (259x223, 91K)

literally every game ever made is an RPG, suck a fucking cock faggot

BECOME AS GODS
BECOME AS GODS

Confirmed for not playing the game.
Webm related, in tandem with the music, is the only time video games have reach art.
youtube.com/watch?v=7RzA_Oomra8

Attached: Ludwig.webm (1280x720, 3M)

Here's a good video game OST:
youtube.com/watch?v=i_QxGtXSa9E
youtube.com/watch?v=F6aCRg4wgPA

Here's a not good one:
youtube.com/watch?v=vK67sHPC4mM

I love both of them.

This.

You probably have no idea about technical in music so I keep it simple, but if we are just talking about diversity in instruments, tonal scales, rhythms and the technical use of music engines to use music dynamically, then yes Nier is considerable more diverse than BB.

so is there any actual evidence 2B and 9S have been getting killed over aand over? Is this the actual first time this happened?

Name one (1) track in Nier that uses the Lydian scale.

I played through and got the platinum and defeated every boss, including the DLC ones, without summoning other players. Ending E boss fight in Automata is more artful than this.

>technical use of music engines
lol you're such a pseud
I'm talking about diversity as in "music that doesn't sound like the same rhythm section + string section" music. NieR is all drum + strings.
Meanwhile in BB:
youtube.com/watch?v=tuHzagjqOLU

It seems that when one side 'wins', the other side suddenly self destructs due to a computer virus until it's all rebuilt to start over. The Machines don't want to win, they want to evolve by fighting Androids like they're pokemon. With the arrival of Adam and Eve, i'm sure the next war would have the Machines and Androids would be pretty much the same 'species' like Humans and Repolids in Mega Man ZX

>muh ludwig
yawn, you'd think this was the only boss in the game with how often you guys obsess over it

bloodborne dabs hard on nier

Did you play the game user? It literally shows you in game. There's also short stories outside the game that explain more.

Ludwig, Gerhman, Kos, even Rom have great music

>spend countless hours on a boring wiki
read the item descriptions you mouthbreathing mongoloid
this. nier is all cinematic horseshit and N64 fights with retarded camera angles.

there is literally nothing wrong with that Nier track. And if it one of the weaker ones, then who cares, the ost as a whole is incredible.

rationality? In this thread? piss off with ya user ;)

not the user, but you care to explain what you mean by using engines dynamically to a musically illiterate user? Or what overall you like about the ost?

both good games desu. solid 7/10 or 7.5/10 for both

Automata is dog shit lmao. At least bloodborne can sell without waifu ass. Try getting anyone to play that shit pile automata without 2b in it

Can you read at all?
>if we are just talking about diversity in instruments, tonal scales, rhythms

youtube.com/watch?v=tGFOvuOxwuU

Also here you go retard, last post you bait out of me with your uneducated opinions, you probably don't even know many nier tracks use a 6/4 or 3/4 time signature, while most of BB is just the plain old 4/4. And still yes, the technical use of Nier is even more creative still even with the creative aspect being superior

Oh hey drums plus guitar, a string instrument.
Fucking retard.
>3/4 is somehow diverse or complex
Fuck off.

What was your favorite game this gen?

sure I get that the wars are continuous, but are 2B and 9S being played like suckers each new conflict? There was a line of dialogue that said they are nnewer models, but it culd be they are memory wiped and thrown into battle again, right?

>while most of BB is just the plain old 4/4
Incorrect.
Off the top of my head, Cleric Beast, Gehrman, Laurence, Maria, Mergo's Lullaby, Orphan aren't. Also, what the fuck does time signature have to do with anything?

DUDE IM SO WACKYYYY XDDDD!!!!!! NIHILISM POGGERS EVERYTHING DOESN'T MATTER DUDE

I hate this kinda rhetoric and it's abundant in Automata.

99% of songs in the world have either strings or drums you fucking idiot. what a stupid complaint to make. the song you linked is just a creepy choir, WOW, so fucking "complex."

Pretty much. But they've all been lied to since the beginning, if you played Nier, you would know that there are no humans left at all to save. There's a document you can find late in the game that explains this, it's labeled as "So Top Secret, not even the Yorha commander can look at it."

Hey what do you know, a song with pretty much just Choir.
As opposed to NieR's soundtrack where every song on the damn soundtrack has strings+drums and choir too

Most tracks in Nier are handled with a music engine that can equalize, change reverb or cut out entire tracks. The great thing Keiichi Okabe achieved is, that most tracks are interesting to listen to without the vocals playing over them, creating an even greater "wow" effect when they finally kick in, enhancing the emotional impact of the scene. Also as I mentioned many tracks change based on where you are and remove instruments and appear dynamic, also the intercuts between scenes are pretty well made.

What about that one dude that keeps spamming his platinum trophy saying bloodborne wasn't as hard as people made it out to be.

All of the best tracks were done by Keigo Hoashi, though.

fucking rekt
typical NieR pseud

How is this the case?
2B cares for 9S, Pascal cares for his village, 9S grieves the loss of 2B, how is this even close to nihilism?

every song in bloodborne is just a creepy choir augmented with DRUMS AND STRINGS. lmao. you are one dense motherfucker

yep I found that one. I had an inkling earlier on actually. my only gripe with the game is some twists were easy-ish to spot. I assumed they were in the eternal rise and grind though, that fits the existential angst and dread themes quite well.

I really enjoyed the game, but some twists I either figured out or didn't hit me too hard. Androids being made with machine cores for example.
>muh enemies are really no different to us
This was kinda flat, dunno if anyone also got that.

Actually many tracks don't have choir on them.

What are you even on about, they are credited both for most tracks, while Okabe did the heavy lifting with the musical composing and Keigo Hoashi as far as I'm aware did a bunch of mixing and variations. Also Okabe is credited alone for Possessed by Disease, the best track in the game

The fucker was save scumming, acquiring all the endings within a couple hours between. That or he's a speed runner.

Incorrect, the majority of the best tracks are done solely by Hoashi. Anyone with taste knows this.
youtube.com/watch?v=KOZxCvVivxg
youtube.com/watch?v=YMKskuvJTcs
youtube.com/watch?v=ce8TIqEsBSU

Do you have a source? Because I can source iTunes for the credits to Hoashi

My interpretation is that the Androids were becoming more robotic, while the Machines became more human, with sides realizing "Wait, why are we fighting? Let's go find a new planet and just start over." Like ascending to Nirvana.

He has no idea what he's talking about. Here's the credits for the OST.
vgmdb.net/album/65091

amazon.com/NieR-Automata-Soundtrack-Various-artists/dp/B06XS88HK9

Amazon lists Okabe as the composer for Possessed by Disease and so does my track in contributing artists, it's seems like the credits are different everywhere, might be because they worked closely together and perhaps they should both be credited for many tracks

I don't remember the specific phrasing, but the machines are essentially obeying their orders to the letter. They were ordered something like "fight the Androids", which they did very successfully, to the point where they could easily have wiped them out. However by this time they had already killed their creators (the aliens) and they were still attempting to follow their old orders, namely to fight androids. Wiping androids out would form a conflict, since they cannot fight them if they wipe them out. Hence the Machine network essentially introduced flaws and errors into itself, which essentially allowed the Androids to survive and prolongs the war forever. Meanwhile in the Machine network, the flaws they introduced lead them to change, especially when coming into contact with information from old human sources, which then makes some of the machines attempt to emulate humans and also creates N2. IIRC N2 actually formed after the Machine network encountered some information about the original Nier (as in the character) and/or the Gestalt program.

The game follows the idea of finding personal meaning to life beyond what was given by the "creators", so basically for the Machines that's about moving beyond the paralyzing order their long-dead creators gave them and for the Androids it's coming to terms with the fact that they ultimately failed their primary objective to safeguard humanity, then moving past that to find some meaning for themselves despite nobody being around to tell them what to do anymore. Neither faction was fighting the war for evolution or something like that, it was just old orders which in truth no longer held any relevance.

DISC 2
M-01,02,03,04,05,09,10,12,13
Composed & Arranged by Keiichi Okabe

you have no idea what you are talking about you fag, you can't even read your own posts properly

wow that's pretty cool, I willappreciate it more when I hear it again, thanks user.

>oh no, the musicologist user mixed up the personnel on the production, he must know nothing of music theory

both are fantastic

Attached: 3eae3a7a9bfdeb55ccb58db9b4408381.jpg (900x1165, 688K)

>Claims Okabe did the heavy lifting for composing
>Almost as many tracks were done by Hoashi
Cope.

Came here to post this
and also this

yeah that was relatively reasonable actually. What I really didn't get was why Ii fought so hard on that fucking last credit mission to defeat teh glowing balls and got a cutscene about both the androids getting rebuilt, yet their consciousness is supposed to be on the Ark? Are they duplicated just incase their bodies are not able to be salvaged?

Maybe I just need a reply of this game because it was kino.

dude you don't even know who writes the music, no shit that says a lot about your musical knowledge.
for context I graduated with a music degree from a top 5 music university

nice avoiding the subject of you being a retard

What subject? You, falsely, solely attributed the OST to one person, when the soundtrack was done by an entire studio of composers and arrangers. If you're going to talk about a soundtrack, you should, at the very least, know who did it.

damn that's so impressive!
When we bring personal boasts and so on into this then please tell me what's a genius musician like yourself is doing arguing for hours about nothing with strangers on an anonymous imageboard instead of creating music that's worth discussing for peasants like us instead?

>best weaponfu with best girl
Based.

Attached: Beast_Cutter_Close-up.jpg (1920x1080, 229K)

based and existential-pilled

Yeah.

It's called a day off, retard.

I am the user you just replied to, and I am not the musicologist, you dumb faggot, I was defending the fact he entioned the wrong name, which does not invalidate his music knowledge. take up the technical shit with him.

not that user you are arguing with, but didn't you do exactly the same by crediting the wrong composer to the wrong song? Are you this stuck up that you argue with things you yourself did you a second ago?

Sure most be a fun day of wasting with arguments for a lazy retarded genius composer as yourself with top grades

>but didn't you do exactly the same by crediting the wrong composer to the wrong song?
No.

What's there to debate? Bloodborne is a million times better in every single aspect. And I'm not even a delusional sonyfag that thinks it's the best thing ever. Automatafags don't even talk about the game other than post pictures of 2B because there's nothing to talk about. Go into any BB thread and you see people discussing lore, gameplay, and characters all the time.

>that thinks it's the best thing ever.
To be fair, it kind of is.

user claims Possessed by Disease is by Okabe
>He has no idea what he's talking about. you link the credits
It says it's composed by Okabe as he claimed

How retarded are you?

I never said that it wasn't composed by him, I was refuting that he said Okabe did all the heavy lifting () when that is verifiably untrue.

Meh , I played through it 4 times and think it suffered from repetitive gameplay and there were some areas with really bad bosses and level design. It's peaks are certainly the best of the franchise, but I liked Sekiro as a pure action game much better and Dark Souls's RPG and character building elements better. It's an 8/10 imo.

>Character action game with narrative focus and bullet hell implementations
>Lovecraft Souls with dual-purpose weapons and heavier combat due to being a Souls game at heart
I feel like this thread was made because Nier: Automata was ported off PS4 and Bloodborne wasn't. Not everyone who plays DMC is gonna like Sekiro, not everyone who plays Bayonetta is gonna like Bloodborne and not everyone who plays Vanquish is gonna like The Last of Us. Just because it looks similar doesn't mean it's comparable, you may as well be comparing Bloodborne to Persona 5 at this point.

Attached: 1549514810774m.jpg (1024x576, 46K)

>Bloodborne to Persona 5 at this point.
Why would you compare a game to a movie?

Unironically agree with this post

Neir is literal waifu bait every fan, artist of the game I've met never talked about the game outside of how hot 2B is. Don't even have a fucking clue what the game is about compared to Bloodborne where you at least have some idea of the world and it's premise.

Attached: Screenshot_20190501-163512_Chrome.jpg (1080x1738, 1M)

Fair enough, I never really experimented around with different builds in Dark Souls. I will say that Dark Souls has much better world design and I don't like how linear Bloodborne is in comparison, but that's my only substantial complaint about the game. The thing that really it pushes to the top, for me, is the aesthetic and lore.

Attached: Bloodborne Cinegrid 4.jpg (1920x1620, 697K)

>XV and XIII have shitty stories because you have to read data pamphlets to explain anything
>BLOODBORNE'S OKAY THOUGH

What's the deal with this shit? I thought games that did shit like locking REQUIRED story behind text was bad story design but every soulsborne faggot acts like it makes these games masterpieces.

>Go into any BB thread and you see
a bunch of niggers arguing over how it's better than any of the souls games/Sekiro, exclusivity, low fps, how lore with items is retarded and how hard it is for their pigeon brains

Because it makes about as much sense as comparing two totally different games with two totally different design philosophies. Nier: Automata may be entry-level as far as Yoko Taro games go but that's irrelevant in comparing it to Bloodborne because people who enjoy Nier: Automata won't neccessarily enjoy Bloodborne.

Hey, I got three cord ending my first run too, no guide

Bloodbabbies are rabid little autists and Ludwig is overrated like the game itself, the fucker will charge at you and change direction mid air to hit you like a cartoon, and then his second phase is super easy

Attached: 7371B84D-5C20-4D78-A8E6-998A01B94174.jpg (317x494, 50K)

>Pause to heal
Why is this even a question

>how it's better than any of the souls games/Sekiro
That's souls ranking autism threads. And no one really instigates console wars either.

Because Bloodborne does a much better job at integrating the lore into the game world itself.

Attached: 623a360ac749b425b91f8bd3c4ac12a4.png (818x969, 124K)

>needing to farm for health
You’re right, no contest

>Phoneposter

Attached: postDiscarded.jpg (1024x468, 64K)

>>BLOODBORNE'S OKAY THOUGH
It unironically is. It's not just item descriptions, it's also told through the visual quite a lot.

Attached: Nightmare_Yharnam_Underwater.jpg (1920x1080, 121K)

Oh I’m sorry for not getting up off my bed so I can respectfully shitpost on Yea Forums of all places from my computer

Attached: 915C7FFA-FC82-4730-B67E-5D114D6E46DC.png (750x1334, 1.06M)

Thank you, you explained it much better than I ever could.

>Absolutely adore Souls games combat, aesthetics, equipment systems and loot, NPCs, story, everything.
>Literally everything.
>Except the difficulty.
>Struggle through all 5 games and complete them 100% but always keep thinking "I'd enjoy this more, and more frequently, if there was a way to keep the difficulty from skyrocketing in NG+"
I wish FROM would let us adjust NG+ difficulty or something.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Yakusoku no Neverland - 10 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_05.33_[2019.03.14_15.55.52].jpg (1920x1080, 106K)

The games are easier in NG+, it's not until NG+4 that shit gets real.

I dunno man. Some things in NG++ runs fucking wear me out and make me want to stop playing entirely sometimes.

>Being an echolet
Youre supposed to buy vials echolet. If you can't manage currency in a virtual game you're never going to make it in the real world.

lore =/= story
The actual "story" of bloodborne is pretty simple, like all the souls games.

I know how to get enough Echos to last me, mostly by using some bosses early on to but exclusively a large amount of vials and some for leveling, but to go from Estus to this is a big step down and no amount of coping is going to change that

Attached: CA89C927-D417-4A64-8BE7-EB70B1A9F262.jpg (1080x608, 112K)

You need to hit up the Chalice Dungeons and get high level Blood Gems. They make a world of difference.

I did. I have excellent blood gems on all of my weapons, they don't make enemies hit any weaker though.

If you know how to get them why are you having to farm for them?
Maybe try not farming them if you don't need to?

Attached: patches_Face.png (359x359, 156K)