What's next for kirby?

What's next for kirby?

Attached: IMG_20190504_172927-01.jpg (2048x1152, 483K)

Man slaughter

kirby movie

Gritty cinematic reboot.

A game where the first level is a rehash of Green Greens and the first boss is Whispy Woods.

New racing game, heavily inspired by Air Ride but they ride in Robobot Armor instead. Has characters from across the series and a story mode.

The Z axis

a kirby RTS game

HALs been wanting to do a 3D game for awhile, maybe it is that?

I think they'll finally try to make the jump to 3D. That mini-game on one of the 3ds titles was a test run.

Attached: 1529894300859.gif (256x192, 150K)

that sounds extremely based

eating cake, then taking a nap

How about an actual 3D game

this is the legitimate answer, but add an entire galaxy to it.

Mass Attack?

A Meta Knight action game spinoff.

Kirby movie where he gets teleported to the real world due to usual villan bs
He meets a white man in his late 20s with an identity crisis which helps him to get back to dreamland while the goverment is chasing him for being a potential threat to the world
The main guy is a normal military big guy that by the end of the movie gets teleported with kirby back to dreamland and becomes nightmare
its kind of amazing how the plot is so generic you can replace it with any character and it still works

Probably the exact same homogenized shit we have been getting for at least 5 years.

>"Do you know what ability I absorbed from John?"
>"His inability to be serious or hold a job?"
>"No, his love for you and the kids."
It writes itself.

I want a game like crystal shards where you can combine a fuckton of powers together. That was the best.

Attached: 1541362298295.gif (540x540, 1.13M)

Kirby dating sim.

Try eight. Triple Deluxe was enough to make me skip Robobot.

tax evasion

seething sonicfag

I played robobot first and enjoyed it, but got bored with triple deluxe

Attached: hell yeah motherfucker.gif (540x285, 1.48M)

Wish they'd put Kirby and Yoshi on hiatus for a few years and bring F-Zero and other IPs back instead.

A sequel to Kirby Air Ride, hopefully

That actually sounds fucking awesome. Kirby Planet Robobot is my favorite Kirby game.

If don't understand that those are essentially just a tutorial for possible new players there isn't much conversation with you will yield.

they kinda added it back in star allies but i'd like to see it expanded on more

DREAMLAND WARRIORS

Hopefully a good game. Hasn't been one since the GBA games.

He's gonna suck

>possible new players
kirby is literally one of the easiet games out there

kek

A 3D game

You missed out, Robobot is probably the only RtDL-style Kirby game that actually feels unique and original.

An actual challenging game?

>Other IPs
Like what? Metroid is already in the pipeline. Are you hoping for Excitebike or something?

Too bad, Robobot was much better than 3D.

Kirby Planet Robobot is the best game in the series. Prove me wrong

Kirby is made by a studio independent of Nintendo
It's got no impact on other series
>fzero
There's nothing that can be added that is truly new and interesting. Miyamoto is right about the series

A visual novel where he and Bandana Waddle Dee start their own bakery, and each route follows Kirby helping a different character with their own personal issues.

>There's nothing that can be added that is truly new and interesting
That was my point with Kirby and Yoshi. Both series had a fucking yarn game, for one thing. They're both stale and need a rest.

you have fast rmx if you want a new f zero game

It's easily the best of the RtDL games, but Super Star (Ultra) is still the best game overall.

>There's nothing that can be added that is truly new and interesting. Miyamoto is right about the series
There are very few racing games done in the same style as F-Zero, and the apparent 'definitive version' came out 16 years ago and is extremely hard to come across for anyone that didn't purchase it at the time - it can't even be played on modern hardware. It also didn't have online, which at this point would be a first for F-Zero. If they need to shoehorn in a gimmick, then I'm sure they can do something with Labo or the Joycons. Either way, there's plenty of reasons to revisit F-Zero, or at least release an HD remaster of GX with online.

It'll be a 3D platformer in the same vein as the Mario 3D Land / World games.
Game is still your same standard Kirby affair otherwise, just in 3D. Copy abilities are still here. Still just the Grass -> Desert -> Beach -> Ice -> Sky -> Final World pattern most Kirby games abide to.
Multiplayer is available, being Dedede, Meta Knight, Bandana Dee, and Kirby clones exactly like RtDL. Every other Dream Friend is 100% absent aside from small cameos like keychains or puzzle pieces.
Story involves some bad guys (likely lacking limbs) invading Popstar, and Kirby and friends have to go find the Magic McGuffins to save Popstar. At the end off the games, the bad guys release some Dark Matter-esqe true villain you have to fight in order to save the day.

This is exactly what it's going to be. You can try to delude yourself into thinking "We'll get an Air Ride 2!" or "Dream Friends means that X is back for good!" or "Dreamland Warriors!" or "DMC for babies!" but you and I both know it isn't going to be that. Quit deluding yourselves and stop having hopes for HAL to do anything groundbreaking.

Attached: 1552391508169.png (639x947, 669K)

Yeah, Super Star is god-tier too.

At this point? Either a 3D Kirby game (fleshed out version of the side games they did), or spin off games in different styles. Triple Deluxe was the perfect 2D Kirby for me, and Robobot was the perfect mix up of the vanilla formula. I can only comment on the 1.0 version, but Star Allies was so fucking boring and mediocre (the final boss was cool). So really I don't want another 2D game for a while, I would like something different.

OPEN WORLD SURVIVAL GAME WITH RPG ELEMENTS

FIND HURT NPCs THROUGHOUT THE LAND AND
FORCE FEED THEM TOMATOES
MOUTH TO MOUTH
WITH A REALLY SLOW ANIMATION, GATHER UP YOUR ALLIES, DEFEAT KING DEDEDE

BLOODY PALACE COLLISEUM DLC A MONTH AFTER RELEASE

but keep the cutesy aesthetic

Paper Kirby

Personally I would like if they made another "Planet Robobot" game but using Star Allies engine. I think before Kirby makes the jump to 3D HAL should gain more experience with the Switch hardware (why is the game 30 fucking fps). Not to mention Star Allies feels like huge wasted potential to me. It created a solid foundation that I think can be improved upon heavily. Some ideas:

>Different stories for each dream friend and Kirby that eventually intertwine similar to Sonic adventure
>Embracing that 2D Kirby is more fun when its combat oriented and not platform oriented. Introducing more bosses in general, maybe a boss after each level similar to Sonic
>The main gimmick of the game doesn't negatively effect the level design like the 4 people helper system did. Make it more like Robobots main gimmick where it doesnt ruin the flow of the game.
>Reusung assets allow for more content and actually allow it become a game worthy of $60.
>No 30 FPS bs

I do think a 3d title is coming. Star Allies seems to be a "last hurrah" to Rtdl style Kirby and they have been experimenting with 3d. I just think HAL isnt ready for this task though. The jump to 3d can alter a characters game design tremendously and be an incredibly difficult task for any developer. And after seeing Star Allies HAL hasnt convinced me that they are ready for it. HAL is a simple AA studio who cant even get their 2d platformer to run at 60 FPS. There only experience with full 3d are a few simple shovelware tier games. I just dont have faith that they can make a huge 3d game for the Switch without fucking up somewhere. I love Kirby and HAL but these are my thoughts.

Attached: FB_IMG_1556859740407.jpg (1300x1800, 167K)

Maybe a real time strategy? Like Xcom?

I want a Halloween themed super star type game with each sub game being a parody of a horror story like one based on the Fly where Sectonia as a scientist girl goes into a high tech mirror transporter, but a bumblebee accidentally goes in with her and she slowly over time becomes a creepy bee abomination, a sub game based on Frankenstein with the robobot armor in place of Frankenstein’s monster.

Take kingdom hearts 2
Replace sora with kirby and abilities

Attached: 1556935063731.png (1920x1080, 1.21M)

Continuing on, maybe have a nightmare on Elm street sub game with the levels being based on different nightmares of the series and have Nightmare from Kirby’s adventure replace Freddy Krueger, and there could be another sub game with meta knight either as Jason or Dracula.

Why is robobot so good?

I would love it

An actual 3D platforming game, for the love of christ.

It's a shame that Yoshi and Kirby have only dipped their toes into 3D platforming.

>what is Air Ride

>>what is Air Ride
A spinoff

more floof