Hey Yea Forums, why don't you check that old Cookie Clicker file you had a few years back?

Hey Yea Forums, why don't you check that old Cookie Clicker file you had a few years back?
You know you still have the save code in a text file somewhere.
You know you want to.

I need someone to share my pain.

Attached: Click me.png (250x250, 103K)

Just started a new one this week, can't find my old copy. Prestiged once at around 150 and I'm a bit bored now. What do?

What's your highest building and how many do you have?

Old??? You mean the current game that I've ran without too much pause for 1-2 years now?

Code:

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

Not complete code ^^^

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

Still one more to go.

MDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAxMTExMTAxMTExMTExMTExMTExMTExMTExMTExMTExMDEwMTAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDExMTExMTExfDExMTExMTExMTExMTExMTExMTExMTExMTExMTExMTExMTExMTExMTExMTExMTExMTExMTExMTExMTExMTExMTExMTExMTEwMTExMTExMTAxMTExMTEwMTExMTExMTAwMDAwMDAxMTExMTExMTExMTExMTExMTExMTExMTExMTExMTExMTExMTExMTExMTExMTExMTExMTExMTExMTExMTExMTExMTExMTExMTExMTExMTExMTExMTExMTExMTExMTExMTExMTExMTExMTExMDAxMTExMTExMTExMTExMTExMTExMTExMTExMTExMTExMTExMTExMTExMTExMTExMTExMTExMTExMTExMTExMTEwMTExMTExMTExMTExMTExMTExMTExMTExMTExMTExMTExMTEwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDExMDAxMTExMTExMTExMTAxMTExMTExMTExMTExMTExMTExMTExMTExMTExMDAxMTExMTExMTAxMTEwMTAwMTExMDAxMTAwMTEwMDEwMTExMTExMTExMTEwMDAwMTExMTExMTExMDAxMTEwMDAxMTB8%21END%21

Just add all that together and go to Import Save in the Options.

No one asked you to post it you autist

And no one can stop me from posting it either.

How do I access the dungeons?

They're not in yet, unless you mean Beta then they're in the Mines i think

>"playing" Skinner box grindathons
Imagine being a lower form of life and actually devoting time and energy to watching numbers on a screen get higher.

ortiel is a massive faggot

I started a new one 4 months ago, things are good, i hate the grimoire

How much is your score now? Let me see it

You don't play them, you just let it run in the background. It's just to satisfy my need to watch numbers go up.

I don't really like these types of games and yet I have still somehow amassed 200 billion heavenly chips.

I really only use the Wrinkler spell to summon one or two before I AFK.

I can't because I've spent the last 36 hours playing blobbers. Star Crawler, Grimrock 2, Sword City, you name it.

Any decent blobbers out in recent memory that has an upgrade system of some sort? By that I mean sorta like Darkest Dungeon where you build up a fort or town or whatever.

I'm playing that, also. Heh

Nah, I'm done with Cookies. The jump between stages got too exponential for my liking. When I quit the only things left were that achievement for 1000 resets. Not worth my time hitting reset over and over ot reach that. I'm playing Kittens right now though, it's more of a semi-idler and has more of an ephasis of resource management so it's a bit more engaging. In the end, Candy Box and A Dark Room will always be the best two.

Attached: [baking intensifies].gif (254x187, 1.04M)

>spent weeks unlocking like all but 4 of the plants last summer (seriously not the most idle of tasks definitely one of the most stressful and annoying)
>cookies inexplicable deleted one day and the save gone
I honestly spent so much time of active play on this game in the past couple of years why do i waste my life so
wakeup, check plants, set alarms to wake me up so I could harvest the plants check every 5 minutes and still miss the opportunity to harvest, pop the wrinklers, time the golden cookies so I at the very least have a 7x going like 60% of the time, and nearly always get a stacked golden cookie effect, trying to chain golden cookies using the wizard spells, organizing the parthenon

Honestly if this was ever not a "real" video game, it started being more of a video game than most video games long ago. I'm mad all my hard work is gone, but at least I'm free I guess. I had unlocked every heavenly upgrade as well so there really wasn't much else to do but wait till he added more stuff anyway and try to get the more obscure achievements and shit.

>my need
And that's why you're less than human.

>Been in beta close to 4 years now

Who here isn't.

Attached: 11F07F11-717E-48AB-AA82-44269EA5B359.png (1190x906, 270K)

I tried to play sword city once but I hated it, it seemed like my party members were super squishy. Is early game supposed to be like that, or was I doing something wrong?

I don't, I'm never touching this shit again. Fuck you.

those cookies are so mass produced that i doubt they taste good, theyre probably really chalky and shitty

Jap blobbers tend to be Wizardry hold outs. If you're unfamiliar with the genre and have no idea how to build a party, then play on beginner until you get the hang of the system. It's a tough type of game to break into.

But it requires some grinding, like most weebshit.

my first everdaisy matures in 46 minutes, say something nice

I wouldn't say that in front of the eldritch grandmas if I were you

oh, was I just supposed to grind more before going to the second floor? that's probably what I did wrong then. Should I be grinding the regular encounters or the hiding battles for extra loot too?

Download haxx to click the cookie for you. Winning.

That or your party is trash.

I’m at about 200 tredecillion cookies baked trying to get 175 and 500something tredecillon upgrades, at which point I’ll ascend with 1quadecillion cookies baked and get a new achievement
Nowhere near getting any of those 300 billion heavenly chip upgrades though
This particular ascension has been going for 6 months, the save file from day 1

You'd have had those achievements years ago if you ascended already.

probably, I had a bunch of 1 ofs like 8 different classes since I had to switch some people out when they died in battle and got injured. The only thing I remember is that I had knight and samurai in the front and cleric and ranger in the back and then wizard once someone on my party died. But overall fights weren't too bad just that squish party members died in one or two hits from some enemies and I didn't see anyway to protect them.

>the first game in the genre is also the best one

Attached: progress-quest_front_pc_78a75.jpg (1000x881, 95K)

Candy Box is the best.

let's see
>CPS: 67.762 Decillion
>Prestige: 2.16 Billion
>Achievements: 353/415
>Sugar Lumps Harvested: 612

it's ok 2 b jell

Attached: NintendoCanon.jpg (1534x1534, 688K)

I'm pretty much around endgame now. How much longer until I can finally get this damn game off my task bar?

Attached: file.png (1366x657, 1.31M)

Why the FUCK can't i get a golden clover to grow

I have everything you just posted, except my score is a little bit higher in every category. Sorry kid, this just ain't your lucky day.

Proof I did not cheat by the way.

How the hell did you get so many lumps harvested? I only have 70 harvested all time, and I can never find time to properly play the dumb Garden minigame.

Attached: file.png (1366x661, 1.4M)

you are not enough of a NEET