I want to play Persona 5 but Akira looks is an annoying faggot and he has by far the worst character design of any jrpg...

I want to play Persona 5 but Akira looks is an annoying faggot and he has by far the worst character design of any jrpg I've played. I keep trying and but can't, I'm normally immune to these things and have a high tolerance.

Attached: file.png (1544x711, 1.23M)

Well you sound like a faggot because he's literally the Chad Virgin

Attached: ue594xahpb501.jpg (1000x485, 71K)

>Akira looks is an annoying faggot and he has by far the worst character design of any jrpg I've played.
you must not have played many jrpgs, then.

Attached: XC2_Rex.png (2000x2829, 2.88M)

>Akira
Also, this Out of all Persona protags, he is the most obviously mischievous one. Yu was just an outright Chad by comparison. As someone once said, P4 is about a big city Chad fucking all the small town girls, meanwhile P5 is about a small town virgin becoming Chad in the big city.

ITS REN AMAMIYA DAMMIT

>Akira

Attached: 1531339058165.jpg (601x601, 23K)

what was wrong with him?

>UwU le Chad fucks women look at my generic self insert
Stop playing Persona and have sex

You're clearly missing the point of these games

>Joker
>is a Chad
*AHEM*
NO

Attached: 1556314202664.png (960x427, 239K)

Why was he so perfect Bros?

Attached: 1bc14c13a97bb6879413c2e3c55cd24b.png (684x890, 248K)

5 is normalfag trash

>P3fags
Yikes

>Chad fucking girls
If you think this was the point of P4 and P5, you need to seek help.

Rex gets three, technically two, women.
Chadker gets all the girls in his party, a shogi celebrity, his christmas cake teacher, a milf doctor, a sex-starved reporter, a naive country bumpkin soothsayer, and he isn't the worst character of his own fucking game. Both games are great, though, but Rex is easily the worst character of the main party.
Cope.
>they haven't thought about what the most Chad thing to say in a conversation has been due to P5.
Persona 5 literally got me laid one night I got drunk and thought that I was in a Confidant-like conversation with every person that talked to me.

cringe and cope. big yikes.

how can he be "perfect" when he's not even the best protagonist of his own game?

Attached: Female.Protagonist.(PERSONA.3).full.980118.jpg (600x782, 143K)

>Akira

I don't like the P5 designs in general. It's like what nerds think is fashionable.

>Persona 5 fag is aspie normalfag
who'd have thought

I'm currently playing P5 and I'm about to start the 3rd palace
This game is so fucking boring it's unbelieveable, that fucking cat is probably the worst character I've seen in a video game. This little shit keeps stopping me from doing anything in the evening even though there's literally no reason for MC to be tired at all
FUCK this fucking cat and his annoying interjections and pushiness

I don't think I can stomach much more, the palaces are so fucking boring too, it's just so dull
I absolutely love the visual design and the musics pretty okay too mostly but my god, that is not enough to carry a game that'll probably last 60+ hours on a casual playthrough

Attached: 14124123123.png (631x181, 27K)

>the point of game with dating sim elements isn't to dating sim
Sure, m8. The palaces and TV world where just a fucking vehicle for the MC to meet more bitches, and become more sociable, so that he gets to fuck.
Seething incel. Have sex man, it's fun. Confidence and not giving a fuck is easy if you think you're not you and you're just controlling somone.
Have sex.

t. triggered npc basedboy

Then play the other Persona games/SMT instead

As in Joker? He isn't annoying in the slightest.

go back to fortnite, zoom zoom.

>meaningless 2017 buzzword insults
Get with the times, grandpa. It's 2019. Stop being mad that I mog you.

Based and redpilled comment

>22 year old aspie thinks he's a millenial
This is embarrassing. Persona 5 was normalfag trash.

Persona 3 and 5 have god-tier character designs for protags. I don't see how someone could NOT like Joker.

>Audrey Hepburn haircut
>skintight checkered pants
>oversized hipster glasses
>effeminate face shape and effeminate posture

It's a pretty awful design.

Attached: Persona_5_Hero.png (386x906, 220K)

you wreak of /leftypol/. cringe.

p5 is only boring if you're a zoomer with no attention span.

have sex

um, sweetie...

>t. deracinated zoomer

>t. virgin s o yboy

ok this is epic