So what do you think the next game will be like?

So what do you think the next game will be like?

Attached: NintendoSwitch_MarioKart8Deluxe_Presentation2017_scrn10.0.jpg (1200x800, 124K)

realistic F1-like karting where there'll be a team that'll change your wheels quickly

Attached: a_pit_stop_for_kimi.jpg (918x516, 299K)

Smash Kart

Get a load of this nigger

I'll tell you if I get into the beta.

I hope the graphics go back to being a little more cartoony, the current style looks great and all, but everything looks a little too sterile.
I also hope for an option to do quickplay 200cc, it's way more fun than anything else in the game.

Another luck based racing game for children.

Fuck off. I don't want rosterfags ruining Mario Kart more than they already have.

Super Smash Kart

same as 8 was. Not as good as Double Dash.

2d sprites again

Attached: xtw2vicwatv21.jpg (400x400, 40K)

This. Still call it Mario kart but track and characters from other games would be fun.

Track builder

Found the guy who doesn’t know how to build an efficient kart

Make Double Dash 2 but with speed and handling of the later games.

found the guy who spends 2 hours min/maxing only to blow it all to a blue shell from a child using waggle controls

Would be nice to have an actual random chance box mode where anyone can get any power up randomly and being first is actually harder since anyone, including yourself, can get a blue shell. Reverse powerups could be cool too (like the death mushroom from the japanese version of SMB2)

There's that Mobile game coming out(or at least being Beta'd), so that.

>2 hours
>he doesn’t know about building a kart with high acceleration
Holy shit you literally suck at Mario kart what a fuckin fag

Attached: E8C79DBF-309A-4DE0-835B-E329E4CBB30E.jpg (800x450, 61K)

If you were actually good at the game, you'd get so ahead of everyone that blue shells wouldn't even matter. You probably haven't even played a Mario Kart game in your life and are just parroting epic social media meemees.

>playing in single player mode
look at the retard winning against AI

Hard to prove my point when you think I'm referring to offline, you dumb nigger.

I expect crossovers again, maybe pushed harder than in MK8. Fully rebranding the IP into Nintendo Kart would be a suicidal business move, but I doubt that guest appearances are gonna be dropped for the next installment.

>I’m so horrible at the game that I think it’s only possible to get that far ahead in offline mode

Lmao @ ur life right now please keep responding

>owning a switch
checkmate.

So you suck at video games and you’re a poorfag. This shit just keeps gettin better

Attached: B7897CA3-2B36-4074-AD07-6201D9522A97.jpg (480x360, 24K)

3 tracks and 85 characters

>bragging about destroying literal 5 year olds online

Attached: 1515565631882.gif (360x270, 1.63M)

mario kart

>not taking joy and pleasure in destroying those snotty cocky lil pricks
Then what’s all of this been about?

Attached: 6DD554BB-9D97-4CAD-9D63-9048BEFF1E1B.jpg (512x288, 45K)

Daily reminder to bully your local Morton main.