Dogeyes did nothing wrong

Dogeyes did nothing wrong.

Attached: 09F3E2F1-A6B1-4F48-B16F-6065122292A2.png (562x670, 281K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LmolodMHKiM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nigga talked about Shen's late sister giving him head litterally 2 seconds after meeting him what the fuck is wrong with you

Hey
hey...
hey.....
soup

UR SISTAH GIV ME THE SUCKY SUCKY WEI TO BAD SHE DEAD

PORK BUN

Attached: 1537575038227.gif (320x240, 1.33M)

Dogeyes did nothing right

First girl ever suck my cock wei
oh yea she rike dat

He’s asian

why don't you have one in your hand

>the undead nightmare dlc where he comes back and says he was getting head from your sister in hell

Guy was brutal as fuck. Wanted to join him instead of that pussy Winston

Did someone say...peanut butter?

Attached: E94EEF8E-14F7-437A-AE88-24FEBF2E110F.png (858x873, 622K)

pass the hentai

old salty crab is the best bro in SD. jackie was useless.

Attached: OldSaltyCrab.png (311x649, 203K)

I laughed

Is Dogeyes the one who dies at his wedding? That was rough.

nah , the was bruce ? i think. Big dude. Dogeyes is who you think is your main antagonist.

No that was Winston that dies at his wedding with his dead wife in his arms. Dogeyes was the one that instigated that.

Really need to play that game. Have the normal Steam version for ages now. Will I be ok with that version?

Shame ol' salty style didn't have a bigger role outside that one mission.
I actually liked that goofy bastard and his mannerisms.

A lot of people has the Definitive edition is worse for many reasons, but I don't remember what those are.
I think you're fine.
Do you have any of the DLC?

except die, LMAO!

Wei Shen motherfucker, who are you?

he was like the uncle from the jackie chan cartoon.

For some unknown reason, the Definitive Edition has worse environmental textures and shading.

This game is everything I wanted Yakuza to be. When are we getting more eastern gta clones?

Yakuza is the spiritual successor to Shenmue not GTA.

Why are the Pork Bun vendors god tier NPCs?

This. He end up killed

Well, I just have the normal version without any DLC. Got it in a bundle/key I guess. Guess I will play it soon then.

>put SD back on because i'm bored
>notice the fan gets loud and the cpu/gpu temp get hot
...how? it's a fucking old game at this point.

Dogeyes is the one that causes the wedding massacre. He gets chopped up and made into soup.

>Yakuza is the spiritual successor to Shenmue not GTA
its almost like he said it was everything he wanted Yakuza to be or something

Remember Triad Wars? Remember how it put the developer out of business?

Sleeping Dogs a super fun game, with a really enjoyable plot and surprisingly enjoyable combat mechanics. As someone who fucking despises racing games I really enjoyed the car handling and would regularly race in Sleeping Dogs for some reason. It was just all around a really solid fucking game with no noticeable downsides I can remember (and if they didn't stick out to me it's not worth talking about).

That, and even Yea Forums almost universally agrees that it's some modicum of good. There's never a sperg in these threads, or at least never a loud one.

So... where is the second game? Where's more Sleeping Dogs? Why did this have to happen, bros? Why Triad Wars?

Attached: bunnycrying.png (600x600, 81K)

it's just excited your having fun playing video games user
your computer loves you

FIRST GIRL TO EVER SUCK MY COCK

The devs of Sleeping Dogs went bankrupt because of shit business decisions; Triad Wars being one of them.

was that developer or publisher? all they had to do was develop on the base they laid out in one

y'all niggas cried when you heard this, don't lie youtu.be/LmolodMHKiM

Aw