This is the ideal FPS

This is the ideal FPS

You may not like it but this is what peak shooter is

Attached: file.png (460x215, 56K)

>not cod4

Try again zoomer

Fuck off zoomer

Attached: its-2013-you-get-off-school-at-2-15-and-head-44147454.png (500x665, 127K)

>Muh quake

CoD4 is fucking horrible with its terrible weapon balance and mandatory perk picks, unless you use Promod to fix that shit. Even though I’m not a fan of the overabundance of killstreaks in later CoDs, I’d still much rather play BO2 than vanilla MW.

Bo2 is shit. Shit sniping. Nerfed guns. Worse maps. Etc

STFU ur wrong

>Shit sniping
wanna know how I know your a scrub?

sniping is the worst aspect of any call of duty game

Fuck off dude I'm serious cod has been shit for awhile now go away

>WAAAAHHHH IM A SCRUB
literally you

Rate my camper setup
>pdw with kawaii skin
>targer finder
>silencer
>FMJ
>bouncing betty
>shock charge
>Scanvenger perk
Guaranteed ragequits

Attached: 1556405130901.png (240x210, 11K)

>remove enemy variety
>remove weapon variety
>remove resource management
>remove level design
>remove actual gameplay depth
>remove movement and mobility
>"but you can snipe and reload"
fps is a genre whose elements that made it interesting in the first place get thrown away for linear, "simon says" experiences that even 3 year olds can be good at
it's like a timeline where wolfenstein 3d came after doom
if cod games had actual gameplay, maybe you'd have people making maps for your games to experiment with their gameplay

they put all that in Ghosts and you people shat on it

Nice try OP. Here's the real answer.

Attached: wf2Q7SA.jpg (1920x1080, 552K)

yeah, thats why its dead online LMAO

Oh sorry you're right. Apex or PUBG is the best shooter then.

I can't even disagree with you. Campaign and Zombies aside, the multiplayer is godlike even to this day. Weapons were actually balanced for the first time in CoD history, and everything is viable despite what tryhards tell you. Perks are all good with only Toughness being a "mandatory pick". Killstreaks are all fun and relatively fair outside of Hunter Killers and the Sentry being a little too aggressive. Pick 10 forces you to make sacrifices for stronger options but still allows you to play CoD as you know it. Maps are all well designed, and the 3 lane formula works well even if it is better on some maps than others. Gunfights are fair and the way damage, movement and general player freedom works allows you to recover from being jumped. The game is genuinely one of the most fun multiplayer FPS experiences out there with only some small issues here and there preventing it from being a literal 10/10

i miss when mp had multiple factions

Yeah, it’s funny how such a small, gameplaywise meaningless thing still feels so good to have.

The last good cod game.

the fucking memories of being called a squeaker faggot

I wanna go back

Attached: you fuck.jpg (662x712, 38K)

Good game, not even close to peak FPS though.

>we will never get Riot Shield as a weapon option ever again

I cant count how many times that shit has saved me, especially in Knife Lobbies, practically immune from the rear

>bouncing betty
C4 was better

>not insurgency
>not ground branch
Please migrate back to ifunny zoomers

I think black ops 1 was peak cod. Fight me

Attached: 1547426133639.jpg (399x400, 23K)