Risk of Rain 2

Which survivor do you want to see in the next update?

Attached: f9845aa260815b872324cb4cdd25fa982fc41a05.jpg (3840x2160, 2.57M)

>threads keep dying
What went wrong?

Its probably the bandit or the janitor bot guy, theyre in the game files

Acrid

Attached: 92f8d34e109971eab8c586596fdca3529a2773f5a9f0fd888c32cb32479b9e04.png (750x895, 744K)

No new content for a while. People might come back later

Hop-on-pop said on steam first content update is entirely new stuff, so no returning characters until later.

there are only so many memes/stories you can repeat before getting bored

It has been like two months and there has not been a single meaningful content update.
Why do people fall for the early access meme?

Motherfucker hopoo is 3 dudes and like only one programs, why did you expect anything faster?

Remember that user from previous threads saying that Hopoo has been updating the game and threw a shit fit because someone implied otherwise?

I have 55 hours on this game, considering how most games can only hold my attention for less than an hour before getting old it's already pretty impressive.
Yea Forums lobbies were great, the threads will get revived once content updates drop.

sniper, but they are adding bandit next.

One that's actually fucking fun.

Acrid never ever

Will these updates include new music? That's what I'm looking forward to the most t b h

first time playing this game how exactly do you not get hit?

All the items, enemies, boss, and survivor are new in the next update. Whatever it is, its not in the existing files people have modded back into the game.
I think Sniper and HAN-D won't be making the cut, but Bandit is so far done just do it.

I hope its a new melee character, some slow fucking big fucker who smashes

Only new layers to existing music.

never stop moving

never stop attacking

never stop surviving

Play engineer

Never stay in one area too long. Once you get passed insane you should only remain in one place to activate the teleporter
Just remember that your biggest enemy is the timer

Ror1 host when?

I'd like to see you stop shilling this game and making your general in /vg/ with the next update instead of spamming the Yea Forums board

Nu-Enforcer

One of the WoW "We're going home" or "Why did you stop playing Overwatch?" threads died for this...

>After 209 minutes I finally see my first rare 3D printer
>trade in all of my Reds (which included Tesla coil, two Dio's 2 Daggers, and other helpful stuff) for 16 alien heads
>suddenlty, the screen gets really dark blue
>10 Overloading Worms want me dead

a fitting end I say.

Attached: godhood.png (2567x1439, 2.58M)

Its only been one month, sweetums